We design lovely paper products and stationery.

Birdhaus Co. is a collaboration between designers Heather Germann and Annette Furio. They design fun paper products for weddings, showers, holidays and other life events. Birdhaus Co. is proudly located in Ohio.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Columbus, OH (614) 706-2010

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Matt .

I will say that I was not expecting to enjoy the process of obtaining wedding invitations. Instead, it became my favorite part of the planning experience. Oh yes, it even beat out cake tasting. Annette and Heather were great to work with, responsive and asking the right... Read More questions. We didn't really have a plan coming in, but we were never shamed for that... this is more rare than I would have expected! But through talking to us and getting a feel for our personalities they coaxed out some starting points, and turned them into fantastic results we never could have dreamed of. We received many compliments, and the decision to use them again for placecards was an easy one. I highly recommend Birdhaus Co for a stress-free, enjoyable process that produces top-notch results.

2017-10-22T11:35:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Matt and Iomi! We had a blast getting creative with your theme and we're so happy to have made the process a good one for you! We're quite flattered to have beat out cake tasting, too :) Thanks for being open... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Hannah A

Annette is so wonderful and talented! She helped design our wedding invitations and GORGEOUS table names and name cards. Every single detail was so thought out, she really doesn't skip a beat. I would recommend her again and again!!

2017-10-11T17:16:17 Response from the vendor

Hannah, it was such a joy to work with you and your mom on your invitations and day-of stationery :) I hope everything turned out perfectly on your wedding day and we're so happy we could be a part of it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amy L

I could not be more thrilled with the work of Birdhaus on my wedding place cards! They were the perfect amount of simplicity and sophistication that we wanted to carry through to the reception. If that wasn't enough, the one place card that mattered the most to us was in loving... Read More memory of my husband's grandfather who passed this year. This beautiful display will be the Birdhaus touch that will forever remain in our memories as a reminder that we was absolutely still with us.

2017-10-11T17:17:19 Response from the vendor

It was so meaningful to be able to add that special touch to your day, Amy. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! Cheers to you and Vin!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Sara M

Some might call me 27 dresses from all the weddings I have been in, a title I wear proudly and one that gives me the opportunity to see A LOT of wedding design. Birdhaus easily takes the cake when it comes to print and design, from the name plates to table numbers to invitations... Read More their designs create an experience around the wedding. They capture the essence and energy of the couple, which is why I worked with them on a recent friends bridal shower and continue to recommend them to anyone (and everyone) who asks.

2017-10-11T17:21:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Sara! We had such a fun time working with you on the shower invitations — and thanks for giving us total creative freedom ;) We are so happy you and the bride-to-be were pleased!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kayla C

Invitations were something that I had assumed from the beginning were going to be a stressful part of planning my big day, until I stumbled upon this business. I couldn’t stress enough how painless and easy Birdhaus Co. made this process of my wedding day. They so eloquently put... Read More onto paper what I had envisioned and there is not a thing I’d ever change about my invitations and programs. Their expertise down to the way what ink will lay on what paper made invitations for me, a breeze! You can’t go wrong with Burdhaus Co.!

2017-10-04T07:33:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We so enjoyed working with you! And it was so fun to bring together the burgundy details, vellum and gold wax seals for the suite. Perfection! Thanks again, Kayla!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017

If you are looking for invitations, cards, or programs, stop looking, you have found the best. We couldn't be more satisfied with our programs & escort cards. We worked with Annette. She saved us in a pinch. We had to rush our order but they maintained quality & customer... Read More service to exceed our expectations.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Chris M

We worked with Annette and Heather to design our wedding invitations as well as our escort cards. Both of them turned our fantastic and were complimented extensively by our guests. Birdhaus was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the process. We could not recommend... Read More them more! Easy 5-star rating!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Caitlin S

I had a zoo wedding and wanted paper goods to match that were elegant but fit with the theme of a wedding at the African Events Center. I met with the Birdhaus Co. representatives at a bridal show and am so thankful that I did. I met with Annette several weeks later and ended... Read More up ordering invitations, table numbers, place cards, wedding program, and thank you cards through them. We collaborated with pinterest boards and via email step by step to make sure that we were on the same page and the invitations were everything I could have asked for and more. They kept the theme throughout the remainder of the paper products so I had a beautiful matching set and they were willing to get very creative giving me animal cards for tables instead of traditional table numbers and each place card had a pop up silhouette on top to match the animal table the guests were seated at! I had so many guests compliment on how lovely they were! Birdhaus Co. was professional and timely, I never had cause to worry about completion of the order and at the end of the day I can't express how happy I was with my results, everything that I could have asked for in a zoo theme that was elegant and well set for an evening wedding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Tammy M

Birdhaus Co. did the invitations for my sons wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. Their attention to all of the details were impeccable. We have received so many compliments on the entire bridal suite from the paper quality to the overall elegant design. I would highly... Read More recommend the Birdhaus Co. for your invitation needs.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Nicole K

Birdhaus Co exceeded my expectations in bringing my mother’s invitation suite to life. As a graphic designer, I had a plan for the overall designs, but lacked knowledge in paper and envelope sources around the Columbus area that would really bring it all together. That's when... Read More Annette of Birdhaus stepped in… our savior throughout the entire process. She took note of our vision and provided us with a final product that we couldn’t be any more grateful for. My mother’s invitations were printed on beautiful off-white eggshell stock and placed into elegant burgundy envelopes that elevated her love for vintage aesthetics. Better yet, Annette made the entire process from start to finish a breeze. What truly makes Birdhaus stand out is their attention to detail, creative eye, and timely work ethic. I would recommend these lovely ladies in a heartbeat to any bride in need of wedding designs that will truly make an impact on their guests!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brian B

There were a lot of pains involved in planning our wedding, but thanks to Heather and Birdhaus Co. the invites was not one of them. Heather was awesome in working with us, meeting with us and getting our invites to us in a timely manner. More importantly, they looked great,... Read More followed our design plan perfectly and we got a ton of compliments on them! I would happily recommend Birdhaus Co. to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sharon S

I’ve hosted two wedding showers for my nieces and have used Birdhaus.co for both events. The invitations turned out great and I can’t tell you how many of the guests commented on how beautiful the invitations were. The paper quality is exceptional and there are just enough... Read More design options to select from without being overwhelming. The personalized service was an added touch and the invitations were delivered earlier than expected so I had plenty of time to mail out. I’ve recommended Birdhaus.co to many of my young friends who are getting married looking for great quality invitations, save the date and other wedding stationery at an affordable price.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany S

There’s a moment when you receive a piece of stationary in the mail that’s so impeccably crafted and out-of-the-ordinary, that you immediately smile and open with the utmost care, savoring every detail before setting on display. This is the kind of quality that Birdhaus Co.... Read More provides. We collaborated with Birdhaus to create a custom design for all of our wedding graphics, from invitations and programs to menus, table numbers, place cards and chalk art. The creativity Birdhaus brought to the table, with fresh ideas and attention to the smallest details, blew us away. They understand the importance of a collaborative process that brings together equal parts imagination, flexibility, precision, and heart. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda R

Birdhaus made my invitations & seating chart for my wedding which were beautiful, elegant and classy! They were so easy to work with & got everything finished promptly, & created exactly what I wanted! The quality of their work is incredible. I highly recommend using Birdhaus... Read More for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristi J

One of the things I remember most about my wedding was my invites! I found images on Pinterest that I loved and showed them to Heather and the result couldn't have been better. Heather even gave me advice on how to talk to my photographer to get the image needed for the invite.... Read More The whole proces with Birdhaus Co. was easy, professional and perfect! They took away a lot of stress during my whole wedding process.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kara K

A few of my friends got their wedding invitations through Birdhaus Co., and from their results I knew I would as well! In addition to getting my wedding invitations, I also got my bridal shower invitations and wedding programs through them as well. What I loved the most was that... Read More Birdhaus Co. was able to match my style perfectly and keep the same theme throughout all three products I ordered. What I loved next was the affordable prices. Birdhaus Co. worked with me every step of the way to make sure their product was exactly what I wanted, and I had so many compliments on the finished products! Would recommend to anyone looking for great quality and style at an affordable price!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Rose F

I HIGHLY recommend Birdhaus Co. We worked with them on our save the dates and our full bridal suite. Both were custom made and more beautiful than I would have thought. We have gotten so many compliments on them! I love that they are so gorgeous but weren't outrageously... Read More expensive. Because I was so obsessed with my bridal suite my bridesmaids surprised me and used Birdhaus Co again for the bridal shower invitations. Everyone who has worked with Annette (me, my fiancé and my bridesmaids) has had a seriously wonderful experience. She was super easy to work with, creative and totally open to questions and suggestions. The process was super easy and the end result was wonderful - all for a reasonable price. Easiest and most fun part of the wedding planning process so far!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily W

I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our custom wedding invitation suite from Birdhaus! They were fresh, unique, and lovely. As a bride, I loved all the text messages I received from folks telling me they loved the invitations, and only wished I could have shared... Read More every one of them with Annette. The design process was smooth and Annette was fabulous to work with. A true professional. We cannot say enough about our positive experience with Birdhaus!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lindsey S

We loved our invitations and had so many compliments! The ladies at birdhaus were awesome to work with and went above ans beyond to meet all of our last minute demands! They even met us in cleveland over the holiday to ensure our package arrived on time! Great quality work and... Read More aman amazing team that treat their customers like family!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Couldn't recommend Birdhaus & Co. more. Their style is such a great mix of modern and romantic. You really couldn't go wrong with any of their collections. I loved my wedding invitations, and the icing on the cake was working with Annette and Heather. Of all the planning... Read More details, they made the invitations one my favorite wedding planning activities. So easy to work with and went above and beyond my expectations by offering other little ways to help (renting table holders, last minute requests).

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Elizabeth S

I cannot begin to say how amazing Birdhaus Co is! We used Birdhaus to do our save the dates, wedding invites, wedding programs, koozies, food and drink menus and signs. As soon as guest started receiving the save the dates, we started to get texts about how beautiful they... Read More were. Everything they did was seriously so beautiful that we framed a lot of what they made, to keep as a reminder of our day. Birdhaus was amazing about seeing our vision and making it become a product that we were so happy with. They would send over multiple proofs for us to pick from and would finalize it within that week. I cannot wait to use them again, I recommend Birdhaus to anyone needing affordable, gorgeous, one of a kind invitations and paper goods. We are so incredible please with everything they accomplished to make our wedding perfect!

Annette Furio & Heather Germann

Annette and Heather make up the Birdhaus Co. team. They both actively work with brides-and-grooms-to-be to create wedding invitations and stationery that suits the couple. Annette and Heather are easygoing yet professional and believe invitations should be fun, not stressful!