We design lovely paper products and stationery.

Birdhaus Co. is a collaboration between designers Heather Germann and Annette Furio. They design fun paper products for weddings, showers, holidays and other life events. Birdhaus Co. is proudly located in Ohio.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Columbus, OH (440) 391-1064

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Rose F

I HIGHLY recommend Birdhaus Co. We worked with them on our save the dates and our full bridal suite. Both were custom made and more beautiful than I would have thought. We have gotten so many compliments on them! I love that they are so gorgeous but weren't outrageously... Read More expensive. Because I was so obsessed with my bridal suite my bridesmaids surprised me and used Birdhaus Co again for the bridal shower invitations. Everyone who has worked with Annette (me, my fiancé and my bridesmaids) has had a seriously wonderful experience. She was super easy to work with, creative and totally open to questions and suggestions. The process was super easy and the end result was wonderful - all for a reasonable price. Easiest and most fun part of the wedding planning process so far!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brian B

There were a lot of pains involved in planning our wedding, but thanks to Heather and Birdhaus Co. the invites was not one of them. Heather was awesome in working with us, meeting with us and getting our invites to us in a timely manner. More importantly, they looked great,... Read More followed our design plan perfectly and we got a ton of compliments on them! I would happily recommend Birdhaus Co. to anyone planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sharon S

I’ve hosted two wedding showers for my nieces and have used Birdhaus.co for both events. The invitations turned out great and I can’t tell you how many of the guests commented on how beautiful the invitations were. The paper quality is exceptional and there are just enough... Read More design options to select from without being overwhelming. The personalized service was an added touch and the invitations were delivered earlier than expected so I had plenty of time to mail out. I’ve recommended Birdhaus.co to many of my young friends who are getting married looking for great quality invitations, save the date and other wedding stationery at an affordable price.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany S

There’s a moment when you receive a piece of stationary in the mail that’s so impeccably crafted and out-of-the-ordinary, that you immediately smile and open with the utmost care, savoring every detail before setting on display. This is the kind of quality that Birdhaus Co.... Read More provides. We collaborated with Birdhaus to create a custom design for all of our wedding graphics, from invitations and programs to menus, table numbers, place cards and chalk art. The creativity Birdhaus brought to the table, with fresh ideas and attention to the smallest details, blew us away. They understand the importance of a collaborative process that brings together equal parts imagination, flexibility, precision, and heart. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amanda R

Birdhaus made my invitations & seating chart for my wedding which were beautiful, elegant and classy! They were so easy to work with & got everything finished promptly, & created exactly what I wanted! The quality of their work is incredible. I highly recommend using Birdhaus... Read More for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kristi J

One of the things I remember most about my wedding was my invites! I found images on Pinterest that I loved and showed them to Heather and the result couldn't have been better. Heather even gave me advice on how to talk to my photographer to get the image needed for the invite.... Read More The whole proces with Birdhaus Co. was easy, professional and perfect! They took away a lot of stress during my whole wedding process.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kara K

A few of my friends got their wedding invitations through Birdhaus Co., and from their results I knew I would as well! In addition to getting my wedding invitations, I also got my bridal shower invitations and wedding programs through them as well. What I loved the most was that... Read More Birdhaus Co. was able to match my style perfectly and keep the same theme throughout all three products I ordered. What I loved next was the affordable prices. Birdhaus Co. worked with me every step of the way to make sure their product was exactly what I wanted, and I had so many compliments on the finished products! Would recommend to anyone looking for great quality and style at an affordable price!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily W

I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our custom wedding invitation suite from Birdhaus! They were fresh, unique, and lovely. As a bride, I loved all the text messages I received from folks telling me they loved the invitations, and only wished I could have shared... Read More every one of them with Annette. The design process was smooth and Annette was fabulous to work with. A true professional. We cannot say enough about our positive experience with Birdhaus!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lindsey S

We loved our invitations and had so many compliments! The ladies at birdhaus were awesome to work with and went above ans beyond to meet all of our last minute demands! They even met us in cleveland over the holiday to ensure our package arrived on time! Great quality work and... Read More aman amazing team that treat their customers like family!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Couldn't recommend Birdhaus & Co. more. Their style is such a great mix of modern and romantic. You really couldn't go wrong with any of their collections. I loved my wedding invitations, and the icing on the cake was working with Annette and Heather. Of all the planning... Read More details, they made the invitations one my favorite wedding planning activities. So easy to work with and went above and beyond my expectations by offering other little ways to help (renting table holders, last minute requests).

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Elizabeth S

I cannot begin to say how amazing Birdhaus Co is! We used Birdhaus to do our save the dates, wedding invites, wedding programs, koozies, food and drink menus and signs. As soon as guest started receiving the save the dates, we started to get texts about how beautiful they... Read More were. Everything they did was seriously so beautiful that we framed a lot of what they made, to keep as a reminder of our day. Birdhaus was amazing about seeing our vision and making it become a product that we were so happy with. They would send over multiple proofs for us to pick from and would finalize it within that week. I cannot wait to use them again, I recommend Birdhaus to anyone needing affordable, gorgeous, one of a kind invitations and paper goods. We are so incredible please with everything they accomplished to make our wedding perfect!

Annette Furio & Heather Germann

Annette and Heather make up the Birdhaus Co. team. They both actively work with brides-and-grooms-to-be to create wedding invitations and stationery that suits the couple. Annette and Heather are easygoing yet professional and believe invitations should be fun, not stressful!