Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

255 E Commercial Blvd, Lauderdale By The Sea, FL (855) 524-8866

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Meghan P

DJ LEO is amazing--as is the entire staff of Bitton Events. Our entire experience with Bitton Events was one of the easiest, most seamless parts of our wedding planning and day. Shanice, our contact with Bitton was responsive, upfront and a huge help with planning. When we... Read More wanted to change the time for the DJ just a few weeks before the wedding, they were extremely accommodating. As for the wedding day--DJ Leo was FANTASTIC! We had selected our reception songs, but as soon as we realized a song or two in that our "old soul" music tastes didn't quite translate to a wedding reception. We asked DJ Leo if there was any way he could play some newer stuff--while he could have said no or been put out that we were trying to make a change on the spot, he was extremely game, told us not to worry, and proceeded to rework the whole play list--one that got EVERYONE on the dancefloor! The fact that he was willing and able to make such a big change on the spot should speak volumes of this entire company--they truly want to make your wedding or event the best it can possibly be. I would 110% recommend Bitton Events to anyone! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Nigel S

From start to finish, David was the calming force that kept everything moving along smoothly and made us feel like no detail was to small and no challenge or change was too big. Everything and anything was possible...no big deal. When last minute things started getting a little... Read More crazy, he stepped in and made sure it just got taken care of. DJ Rob was a pleasure to work with and made sure all the audio-vis for our slideshow worked flawlessly, and even made some last minute adjustments to the uplighting that totally transformed the room into exactly what we had visualized. Timing for musical events to mark the important moments of the evening was right on and everyone had a great time! Thank you for making it a very special evening!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Jodi D

I contacted Bitton Events in April of 2015 based on all of the positive reviews they had, and I booked my DJ for my wedding that was April 2, 2016. Just 3 days before my wedding I received notification that the DJ who I selected for my event a year in advanced, had a "family... Read More emergency". I later learned, via social media, that this DJ actually had another event that same day (which must have taken priority). As a bride who was doing every bit of planning myself, this was a huge set-back. This DJ failed to communicate with me properly. However, the replacement DJ Bitton Events found for me 3 days before the wedding was amazing! This ended up being a blessing in disguise. I also had a last minute request to book a drummer to play alongside the DJ. Shanice was great and made it happen, she was always responsive and helpful. I appreciate her hard work throughout the planning process. The drummer ended up getting lost and showed up late, but we still had a great event. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Joy T

I used them for Bistro lighting for my cocktail hour and it was perfect and a great price!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Alexandria P

Over all, I was disappointed with Bitton Events. Out of all of my wedding vendors, they were the only one that did not meet my expectations. Office staff did not return phone calls and emails in a timely manner and once I finally heard back from people, their emails weren't... Read More clear or professional. DJ Leo who was assigned to my wedding never touched base with us prio to wedding to discuss our thoughts. Despite having told him we did not want him to act like an MC and speak over the mic, he did. He also neglected to play the music we requested on our MUST PLAY list they requested we fill out. We put a lot of time and effort into making that list and it ended up being a waste of time, time which as a bride preparing for a wedding and working a full-time job, I didn't have a lot of. Most of all, the music he decided to play didn't get or keep my guests on the dance floor. He's play one song from my list which would get everybody tearing up the floor then play something totally lame that he picked and would just kill the mood and momentum. I could have done a better job as a DJ. I found myself getting annoyed and upset at my own wedding because he wasn't playing from our list. My DJ was my only regret from my wedding. The string duo during our ceremony was amazing, but during the cocktail hour they played downer, sad sounding songs.

Amazing to deal

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

We spoke to many companies who have never worked at our venue before and were nervous going with them because they didn't know our space. Bitton Events happened to have done many weddings there before so they were very familiar and comfortable with our space which is why we... Read More chose them. The venue knew of them as well and already had their insurance on file which was a plus. They quickly told me how many uplights they recommended based on previous weddings as well as the dimensions of the drapes. Once they arrived, they setup the lights and drapes exactly where they always do and it looked gorgeous and transformed our room! They also recommended a DJ who has worked there many times before – DJ Leo – and he was just amazing to deal with from start to finish. He escorted the guests from room to room and gave us even more advice before the way as to the flow of the party from that particular venue.

They are GREAT

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

We used bitton for our DJ, lighting, drapes, photographer, and videographer and couldn't have been any happier. We spoke to so many other companies before them that had everything under one roof like we were looking for but it seemed that all the others were just good or decent... Read More in each category. When I first spoke with Rob he mentioned that they are GREAT at music and lighting and it's impossible to be the best in everything, but he did have a partner photo and video company and they can do a package deal for us. We ended up going through with it and it was the best decision we could have made. We got a class act DJ named Leo and our pictures and videos came out better than we could have ever imagined. Many thanks to bitton for putting it all together for us.

Very easy to use work with

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Have you ever been to a wedding where the DJ is doing a good job and all of a sudden plays the YMCA, chicken dance, or Macarena (sorry to anyone who likes those songs)? That's normally because the guests request them! We went to quite a handful of weddings before ours and... Read More learned the hard way that when some of the guests drink too much, they can ask for some ridiculous song requests or even "tip" the DJ to play it for them, ruining the entire party!! When we spoke to David and Rob, they put a large note at the top of our online planner to not take any song requests from any of the guests which reassured us tremendously. They let us know that normally in those circumstances they simply tell the guests that they have a set playlist they have to stick to and cannot deviate even for one song. It seems like this has probably happened to them in the past as well so they knew where I was coming from and were very caring and understanding about my request and even helped me build a complete timeline with music from start to finish before even giving them a deposit. Very easy to use work with and highly recommended.

DJ service

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Lys-Berly E

The people at Bitton events were very nice when I met them and I was looking forward to the big day. The DJ turned out to be ok. The only thing is that he showed up a little late and he did not have time to change for the ceremony but he did change for the reception. I only... Read More wished that he would have been there on time.

Great Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 3/15/2014 Afton T

Bitton Events did a great job at our wedding. After our original DJ left the company, my husband and I were a bit nervous. David reassured us that the night would be amazing and put us in contact with DJ Mark. DJ Mark did an amazing job. He was there early and got the party... Read More started right away. He played great song throughout the entire night and got the whole room up and moving. From the 1-year-old to the 50 plus I think all were out on the dance floor at least once throughout the night. Thank you Bitton Events for making our night spectacular!

Perfect

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Liz W

Bitton Events was wonderful! They were timely, efficient and fun! They understood our wants and knew how to turn it into a party. Absolutely zero complaints.

Bitton Events - DJ Ray & Conga/Drummer Danny - INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Amanda F

I worked with David Bitton from Bitton Events to plan my wedding the Vizcaya Mansion in Miami Florida, I told him exactly what I wanted and my budget and he worked with me to get me the best DJ and price! I called him a gazillion times and he was super patient and always made me... Read More laugh even though it was super stressful planning everything and ultimately set me up with DJ Ray and an incredible Conga/Drummer Danny. My event flowed flawlessly with them and from the moment the music started playing until the end of the night I cannot say that there was one song that the crowd and myself did not love. I have never seen so many people charge the dance floor so quickly and then stay on it for the entirety of the event. I would recommend this team and David Bitton for any event/wedding/party etc they were incredible and made my night. They even had an online wedding planner which helped me plan my music selection and listen to top choices for the different parts of the wedding which was supper helpful and even created a you tube video for me to see a demo of DJ Ray and Drummer Danny b/c I am in NYC and they are in Miami. I will def be using them for another event in the future - I couldn't be happier!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Sherita R

David Bitton exceeded our expectations in more ways than one. We had an amazing party atmosphere which can was attributed to David! Him and his staff were so helpful with song selections, they went above and beyond with all my request, even his DJ booth was hip and stylish.... Read More Hands down... Couldn't imagine a better DJ.

2013-04-29T12:28:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sherita, it was a pleasure working with such an organized, fun, and energetic bride! We appreciate all your help and wish you all the best in health and happiness in the next chapter of your lives together!

The music was spot-on

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Michelle R

Bitton Events was so helpful, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Planning before the wedding was a breeze! I loved their online system and their day-of coordinator Carolina. The lighting they had provided was exactly what I had been looking for. We received 15 wireless uplights... Read More and two light towers with lights on top. The music was spot-on and our DJ, Ray, was great throughout the whole night. If you're looking for a smooth ride, I'd definitely recommend them.

DJ Jason was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Maria R

DJ Jason was amazing! He helped organize the night and got everyone to dance and have fun! Everyone commented on what a great DJ we had! Thank you for guiding us through all the music options and sending us a wealth of information and choices online.

They are true professionals

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Kristen P

Brides – do not look any further! Bitton Events is the ONLY DJ and event planning company we would ever recommend, especially after meeting with so many others. From the moment you speak to David, Jason, or Carolina, you will feel at ease. They are true professionals and will... Read More take care of all your worries. They also recommended us to MANY of our other vendors (invitations by Aileen Lavin, photography by Gloria Ruth, and videography by Jon Castro). The end result was just incredible – they all worked like a team that had been doing this for years and it made my husband and I so relaxed during our special day knowing that they all work together so perfectly. David and Carolina helped with the day-of planning (which technically started 2 weeks before) and DJ Jason kept the party going until 1 AM and he brought such high energy to our party that we never thought possible. Thank you for making this our dream come true Wedding.

Jason from Bitton Events was amazing!

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Pierre T

Jason from Bitton Events was amazing! He took all of incorporated all the different typesof music we requested, kept everything moving along in a timely manager and engaged the crowd. EVERYONE was dancing! So many of our guests have told us they had an amazing time. Thank you... Read More for helping us organize our timeline and recommend the songs.

Great to work with

Reviewed on 3/24/2013 Cindy L

What we adored from the company is the web service they offer. We were able to select our music for the wedding when it was convenient for us. You can also make payments on line so that saved us time and stamps. They are very organized and detailed in the information they... Read More request, so that the party goes very smoothly which gave us peace of mind and one less thing to worry about on the wedding day. They had a printed timeline for all the other vendors (something I've never heard a DJ do before), and all the other vendors loved it. Great to work with, great job at our Wedding.

easy to work with, flexible, and professional

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Deborah S

The best you can hope for in any wedding vendor is someone who's easy to work with, flexible, and professional. Bitton events brings all of this to the table, along with another priceless talent -- the ability to intuit what their clients want and make smart decisions in those... Read More occasional, and inevitable, gaps in specific direction from the bride and groom. We had Jason dj our wedding and Carolina plan it from start to finish. It was very comforting knowing that they could take care of so many aspects of our wedding "in-house" and not have to look for outside vendors which increased costs, meetings, time, and energy. Highly recommended, look no further our fellow bride and grooms.

The disc jockey Ray made sure our reception was fun and lively

Reviewed on 3/22/2013 Richard M

The disc jockey Ray made sure our reception was fun and lively. We would recommend Bitton Events to anyone wishing for a great fun-filled night that only stops when your venue kicks you out.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Emma E

Jason was not only professional but very friendly and made a wonderful effort to make us feel comfortable in all parts of our wedding day. He has a great upbeat attitude! He was very thorough before the event and was patient without throughout the evening so that we didn't miss... Read More a beat! Great DJ and we would definitely use him again!

Bitton Events was awesome

Reviewed on 3/20/2013 Anne M

Bitton Events was awesome. I really liked their client login page so I was able to help plan the whole day and the specific songs we needed all online and then Carolina their day-of coordinator was able to take over and take control once we had everything all planned online.... Read More They are a very modern company that utilizes technology to make our lives MUCH easier. Carolina was great and relaxed myself and my husband during very stressful moments before the ceremony. She was professional, kind, but also hard working and honest which is a quality we could never have worked without. Thank you again.

DJ. RAY WAS AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Veronica D

WE LOVED OUR DJ. RAY WAS AWESOME!!! I LOVED HOW HE BROUGHT OUT THE ENERGY FROM ALL MY GUESTS. THE MUSIC WAS ON POINT AND QUALITY WAS GREAT. THE SAX PLAYER WAS GREAT AS WELL! MY NOW, HUSBAND AND I, WOULD RECOMMEND HIM WHETHER WE ARE DONE W/ THEIR SERVICES OR NOT. IF YOU WANT A... Read More GREAT DJ, CALL UP BITTON EVENTS, SERIOUSLY!!! LOVE YA RAY!!(THE BRIDE & GROOM)

I couldn't have asked for better service!

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Kathleen S

Bitton Events and their team are a pleasure to work with! You are in total control of the whole music selection process and they make sure that every aspect of your event is a reflection of your own personal style. I found Bitton Events to be very professional, open minded,... Read More helpful, and very structured and detailed. Their string trio was exceptional for our ceremony and added the right touch of live music we were looking for. I am completely satisfied with our decision to hire Bitton Events to rock our special day! And our DJ Jason was phenomenal and totally about making sure that my husband and I were happy and having a great time on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for better service!

on time with everything not one delay

Reviewed on 3/16/2013 Charles B

our dj for our wedding dj Josh, was just amazing, he was on time with everything not one delay.. he new how to work the music for adults & children.. and always had a smile on his face. thank you