Portland's Studio for Hollywood-style Event Films

Photo, Video, Photo + Video

2104 NorthEast 45th Avenue, Portland, OR

Don't think twice-- Black Label Films is WELL wort

Reviewed on 8/05/2011 Hannah M

I just viewed a 5 minute feature film of my wedding completed by Karyn of Black Label Films, and I absolutely love it! Karyn was so encouraging and friendly to work with during the planning stages of the wedding, which as you know, can at times be stressful. But Karyn never... Read More added to the load, if anything, she put me to ease with her professional presence and organized manner. One of my concerns with any videographer was placement; I was worried the camera or videographer would be distracting and get in the way of ceremony viewing. Karyn was fabulous in this department! I never once during the wedding noticed her. She was very good at capturing fantastic footage in a very classy and nonintrusive way. The video far exceeded my expectations as Karyn is very gifted in shaping your story and fitting it beautifully in a short video. I've received compliments from most everyone who's viewed my video, commenting on how beautiful it is and how it has brought them to tears! I would HIGHLY recommend Karyn and encourage you to seek her out for any Memory Film needs you may have. I really can't encourage you enough-- Karyn is well worth it!!

TO Black Label Event Films