Black Sheep Filmworks

(66)

Tucson-Phoenix-the World!, AZ

We believe that every wedding is an amazing event that should be captured unobtrusively and produced with your style. Owner Stepheny Keith and her wonderful staff document only one event a day, assuring you their undivided attention. This attention to detail makes Black Sheep Video "stand out from the flock!"

$$

Tucson-Phoenix-the World!, AZ

Simply the Best Videographer in AZ!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Gretchen K

Some of the best wedding planning advice I received was to go for a videographer.... And as it turned out, my husband and I feel the money spent to have Stepheny from Black Sheep film our wedding day, was money VERY well spent!! (Like, the best money we spent towards our entire wedding, the video is THAT good!) I feel so lucky to have had the chance find Black Sheep through our venue's preferred vendor list and even luckier to have been able to book them for our wedding day. Stepheny is as personable and fun as she is professional. If you have not seen Black Sheep Filmwork's vimeo channel, you MUST! The videos speak for themselves. Although, Black Sheep may be a bit more expensive than other videographers, it is well worth it. Honestly, I can't imagine having had our wedding without Stepheny and her team. The film that they produced is beyond anything I could have imagined. My wedding day was a dream come true and to be able to watch it over and over again (and I have!) is absolutely priceless.

Tucson's Premier Wedding Videographer

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Christopher R

I'm a well-established professional wedding photographer here in Tucson, and when it came time to get married myself, Black Sheep was one of the first vendors I chose. I've seen them in action for years, and love their work and their working style. They're fun, great to hang out with, and their videos are like little awesome indie films of your wedding day. Even still, I was unprepared for how amazing and personal and heartfelt and gorgeous our film was. It really did make us laugh and cry with tears of joy, and is an incredible record of the day we had and the people we love. Worth it, without a doubt.

Poetry In Motion

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Linda T

Being a photo/video enthusiast, I was skeptical about finding a videographer that would be able to capture our special day. After finding Black Sheep and reviewing through their portfolio, I was surprised to find myself watching every video in full without skipping parts as I was intrigued for every scene, even though it was with people I didn't know, as if I was watching a film/show. Black Sheep is not just about capturing moments, or reliving a day, or about finding surprises that you didn't know about, it is a well told story and beautiful cinematic art. We had multiple ceremonies in a single day that we wanted to film, so we chose the full length documentary style for the morning ceremony, and selected the Wedding Film option for the evening ceremony and reception. The Wedding Film turned out absolutely amazing, and I know how intensive the amount of work is to put that together. Stepheny was so great to work with throughout the whole process, she has a glowing personality and is easy to work with with an exceptional attitude. Stepheny and her crew was so well organized and prepared, and worked so well with photographers, and blended into the environment that we were not aware they were there filming. The filming used a lot of camera techniques and I am now convinced that it is worth much more then just a still photo. The highlight video is a great way to share with everyone the ceremony, but the Wedding Film will be cherished by ourselves forever. It is very well worth the investment.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Elise W

If you're looking for the best look no further. Black Sheep Filmworks did a wonderful job with our wedding day video. When my husband and I received it we were floored by how beautifully it came together, and couldn't be happier with the result. Stepheny Keith, as well as her assistant, were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and fun, and really helped make our day that much more enjoyable. Undoubtedly worth every penny!

Priceless, Professional, Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Caitlin and Tyler, 6/7/14. Mother of the Bride here. Eighteen months before wedding, going over the To Do List compiled by the bride and groom . . . . Date - Check! Venue - Check! Florist - Check! Photographer - Check! Videographer - WHOA! (Sound of screeching tires!) Do we really need a videographer? Sitting here, almost 6 months after the wedding, I can whole-heartedly and enthusiastically say definitely yes and DEFINITELY YES to Black Sheep Filmworks! You will be so glad to possess such a priceless, professional and awesome memento of the special day. Having helped plan the wedding, I knew what flowers, decor, music, etc. the bridal couple had chosen for their day. The day of the wedding went so fast with so many things happening at once that I did not see or hear half of what was going on. I am extremely glad and most definitely thankful that Black Sheep was there to capture it all and do so in such an unobtrusive, stealthy manner that you actually forget that they are even there. Stepheny is very creative, so observant and has a keen eye for possibilities. She staged vignettes using the setting and decor to create shots that were meaningful to us. She noticed that the 2 bridesmaids (bride's sisters) were wearing identical necklaces. She intuitively got a closeup shot of the two sisters then zoomed in onto the necklaces (which were a gift from the bride). All this was done without anyone actually knowing it was happening. Pretty cool! Stepheny's prep work with the bride and groom, prior to day of the wedding, is complete, informative and definitely an integral part of the final product. Special to me is that my elderly parents, who were not able to attend their granddaughter's wedding, were able to enjoy and see the day on video. The bride posted the 3 minute video (included in the package that we purchased) online to share. Apparently, my mother cried tears of joy as she watched it. Can't wait to show her the complete video. Bring on the tissues!

Stephany is the best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

She was great. Very professional and accommodating to our requests. The final product looks great!

The absolute MOST IMPORTANT element of your wedding day

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Caitlin S

I fell in love with Black Sheep Filmworks after watching a number of their wedding previews (how could you not, you’ve seen them, right?!) and knew we had to have Stepheny and her team for our wedding day. The final product was unbelievable! Black Sheep captured details that (unfortunately) escaped our photographer. From the shots of the décor, to the wedding party getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception—everything was so well represented and sewn together in this magical, heartfelt, amorous gift! Stepheny strived to incorporate any and all elements that were important to us (shots of my grandparents whose anniversary it was, DIY decorations made by family and friends, the Eegees we served pre-ceremony….I could go on and on). Your wedding day goes by so fast and you don’t get to see or be a part of everything that’s happening….that’s why you need Black Sheep to be there…to allow you to look back on the day you’ve planned so meticulously and see how nervous/adorable your groom was getting ready, to see guests arriving and mingling, and everyone having a spectacular time on the dance floor and at the photo booth. Black Sheep will be your eyes, ears and creator of the greatest wedding gift you’ll receive. And though you may want to see your wedding film immediately after the wedding, be patient. It will all be worth the wait. In fact, I think it made everything sweeter… coming off of the wedding high and settling in to newlywed life…it was a perfect “3 month anniversary gift”. You’ll put so much effort into planning your perfect day and it’ll go by in the blink of an eye—Black Sheep Filmworks will preserve this perfect day forever like no other videographer could. Stepheny will make a video that so uniquely represents you and your partner that you’ll wonder how long you’ve known her! She’s incredibly talented, professional, and creative. Don’t hesitate, book now….like, yesterday!

Fantastic memories!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Briana B

We are SO glad that Black Sheep Filmworks was a part of our wedding! Stepheny was so helpful throughout the process- communicating with us beforehand, helping us out on the actual big day, and then sending us the product when promised afterwards. We are amazed at the footage she was able to get, because for most of the wedding we really did not know that she and her crew were there. And we absolutely love our wedding preview! Stepheny is incredibly talented, and she was able to capture the mood of our wedding so well in such a short video. It tells such a beautiful story and it is unique to us. We highly recommend Stepheny for any wedding in Tucson!

Something you shouldn't forget to make room for in your budget!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tonya K

I never really thought having a videographer at my wedding was something I wanted to do. I didn't want someone with a videocamera in my guests faces or in the way asking stupid questions, and then I saw a video done by Black Sheep. It was amazing, beautiful and provided a wonderful way to remember such an important day. I knew I had to have Black Sheep at my wedding. I didn't even shop around for videographers because I knew that no one could do a better job. Stepheny Keith is an invaluable member of any wedding team. She is so much fun to have around during your big day, and her talent is unmeasurable. Without our wedding video from Black Sheep, I would have missed out on so many things that went on at my wedding. They captured so many things that were so special. I still watch my video on a daily basis and it takes me back to my wedding day like it was yesterday. I know weddings are costly, but having Black Sheep Filmworks at your wedding is worth every penny and I guarantee you won't regret it. Stepheny's work gives you something to hold on to that even an amazing photographer can't.

Black Sheep is a MUST have!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Sarah H

If you are debating the need of a wedding videographer, don't - Black Sheep Filmworks is an absolute must have! Our wedding film turned out amazing! Stepheny makes you feel very comfortable and the shots they get are something right out of a movie. We love our wedding photos but the video truly brings back all the feelings we had on our special day and captures all the love and joy. It made us cry and laugh all over again. It will be something I cherish forever. Out of all the money we spent on our wedding I feel like the Black Sheep Filmworks was by far the most worth it. My advice to my brides to be: don't go without a videographer even if you have to cut your budget elsewhere you wont regret it, I promise.

No Words!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Nikola Z

Like most men, it comes as shock when they find out how much weddings cost. In my case, my (now) husband fought me on everything,"isn't there anywhere else that is less expensive?". Well of course, but the quality is what you are really looking for when planning your perfect day!! Yes, he also fought me on having a videographer. He thought the investment was too much (it's really not in the grand scheme), we already had a photographer, and our memories were enough. I persisted and insisted on have Stepheny Keith be our videographer! Up until the wedding day he thought it was the dumbest thing I could have spent our money on, but I knew once we got our video back he'd be thanking me for being so insistent. Well, we just got our wedding video back and can you guess, he thanked me for being insistent on having a videographer!!! My jaw dropped, but was happy he came to his sense! Stepheny captured our day beautifully!!! She's truly an artist and WE are SOOOO HAPPY we invested a little money to have a video we can watch throughout the years as we grow old together. Thank you stepheny from the bottom of our hearts!!! We loved the video!! There are no words to describe how happy we are with the video!!! Xoxo

8/08/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Nikola! I'm so happy you love the video AND I'm very happy that Sean "saw the light"! We need to spread the word that a wedding video isn't a luxury, it's a necessity. Your wedding day only happens once, and as you know,... Read Less Read More

BEST $$$ I spent out of whole wedding

Reviewed on 6/26/2014

Stepheny created the most beautiful, tear provoking, and memorable video for us. I was very hesitant on spending the money on a video but I am BEYOND THANKFUL that I chose her. It was worth every single penny and I would have paid double had I seen the final product when I signed the contract. She is a true artist. She captured our day so perfectly and now we have her incredible work to cherish for the rest of our lives. If you are debating whether or not to go with her or do a video at all. STOP debating now, you have found the best that there is. Just hope she is available. Here is the link to video she did for us: http://vimeo.com/m/98447054

Black Sheep Filmworks, Tucsons Finest

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Cynthia C

Stepheny Keith and her team from Black Sheep Filmworks did an amazing job! So many little 'events' build up to make your wedding day. From the 'Getting Ready' part to the Ceremony, Pictures, Reception and Cutting the Cake part and more. Stepheny and her team were able to take all these special parts and all these special people and work these into a fabulous video that captured the flavor and essence of our wedding day. They carefully recorded all of these precious moments into something that will last a life time and for generations. Professional, experienced, meticulous, none-obtrusive, creative, attention to detail, all these describe our experience with them. We highly recommend Black Sheep Filmworks.

Best decision ever!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Samantha H

I was a little skeptical about hiring a videographer for my March 2014 wedding, but hiring Black Sheep was by far the best decision I made in the planning process. Stepheny was phenomenal! So easy to work with and our final product is outstanding!! The day goes by so quickly and it is so fun to be able to look back and relive the details and emotions. Her videos tell a story and the incorporation of our audio (vows, toasts, letters, etc) fits so well with the details she captured. Stepheny was amazing and every bride should make some room in their budget for Black Sheep Filmworks! It was the best money we spent... aside from my dress ;)

Black Sheep is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Vanessa E

Video was never on my list of must haves, until I started investigating and ran across black sheep. After seeing the amazing previews of other brides weddings, I knew if I did video, it would be with Black Sheep, hands down! Our wedding day was fantastic and Black Sheep captured every moment perfectly and even included extras that I wasn't expecting. The finished product was amazing and has been viewed many times by friends, family and of course by me and my husband. I would recommend Black Sheep, hands down and I was so happy to have worked with Stepheny and her crew. Thank you for everything!!

Perfect Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Stepheny did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. If I had to choose between still photos and a video I would choose the video......it brings back everything....sight and sound!

Best investment we made on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

First I have to admit videography on our wedding day was not our top priority. Being professional photographers we expensed most of our budget to the venue and photography. A few months out we re-evaluated. We asked ourselves what was most important to us as a couple (and not our guests) and what would stand the test of time after such a special day. My husband Eric loves the art of film making and knows the emotional affect it creates. So we decided to research it further and that's when we found Black Sheep Filmworks (which I believe was referred to us by our venue). When meeting Stepheny for the first time we instantly knew that this was going to be a very important investment and the most rewarding. We were actually a bit embarrassed because we hadn't realized this, the value and longevity. After our first consult we walked away knowing we had made the right decision and re-arranged our budget to make it happen. Thankfully she was available on our wedding day (something that doesn't happen very often in the wedding industry - being so close to the date). We couldn't have been happier with the results. Black Sheep + team achieved something that can never be replaced or replicated. We gained a new friend (we're still connecting with Stepheny), footage that we can show our children and memories that take us back to our day like it was yesterday. We also watch our video every year on our anniversary. Life takes over and we all get busy but this video reminds us why we fell in love! Thank you again Stepheny. We loved having you there ... by the end you felt like part of our family.

BEST wedding purchase!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Melaney M

My husband and I hired Stepheny and Black Sheep to film our wedding last year and I can't even begin to express how grateful we are for our amazing video! The service and professionalism that you receive as a Black Sheep client really astounding; they do a fantastic job of accommodating just what you want and go above and beyond to make that happen. At first we weren't even sure if we really wanted a video, but after visiting the Black Sheep Vimeo site I was hooked! Above all else, they were able to capture one of the happiest events of our lives and all of our friends and family that shared in that day with us. We now have something incredible to share with our children, and we have the best memento we could've ever asked for, all thanks to Stepheny and Black Sheep!! :)

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Amelia D

Black Sheep is amazing. We almost didn't do a video but are so thankful we did. It is so special too look back on the day in this way and they have done such a wonderful job!

Black Sheep is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jenn P

I couldn't be more happy with Stepheny and her team! They are all so friendly and worked great with my photographer. The video is so much more than I thought it would be and I cry every time I watch it! She captured every big moment and even things I didn't think she'd get because I thought no one was watching. I would absolutely recommend Black Sheep Filmworks to anyone looking to remember their wedding day for the rest of their lives!

Black Sheep Filmworks is amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Danielle M

Arrived on Time and included all the little details that I would have never thought to be important but they were included and made for an amazing video. She interviewed myself as well as the groom and guests to make our video very special. I would recommend Black Sheep Filmworks to anyone. The price reflects the work and the work is absolutely amazing and gorgeous. Do not go cheap on a photographer or a videographer because they are the only memories you will have of your one special day with that special someone. I know I have all my beautiful memories and I watch my film over and over and over again. Absolutely amazing company to work with and to capture your day. You deserve the best on your wedding day so why not have Black Sheep Filmworks?!

One of a kind

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Haley W

Black Sheep Filmworks does an amazing job providing you with a one of a kind video. Pictures are great, but what they are able to do with your video is absolutely amazing. My husband and I still enjoy watching ours...years later! I highly recommend Black Sheep Filmworks for their dedication, creativity and professionalism!!!

You'll never regret having Back Sheep film your wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

I'm pretty shy, so I wasn't sure I wanted a wedding video. I was worried about being nervous in front of the camera and hating how I appeared in the video. However, Stepheny from Black Sheep Filmworks came so highly recommended that I reconsidered, and I can't express enough how glad I am that I did. Not only was Stepheny a pleasure to work with and unobtrusive during the wedding, the resulting wedding video is just simply perfect. I never expected to be the type of person who watches a wedding video repeatedly, but I've watched it at least a dozen times with various family members who were at the wedding and shared it with some who weren't able to be there, which was a gift in itself. Each and every time I find myself laughing and crying and then laughing again - and so does everyone else. A wedding flies by in a flash and there's no way you can be everywhere at all times. It's such a joy to watch the video not only to relive the day and experience the thrill again, but also to see parts of the day I missed. The interviews with my husband before the ceremony are sweet and funny, scenes with guests during the cocktail hour (which I missed because we were taking family photos) are downright hysterical and there are moments with various family members and friends together throughout the day that are heartwarming. I know I'll look at this in the future and appreciate that I can see and hear the voices of my loved ones at their most joyful. A film by Black Sheep Filmworks is a beautiful, artistic and fun memento of your wedding day that will capture and preserve your special day forever. Don't miss out - get Black Sheep Filmworks!

Amazing Videography!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Samantha M

Black Sheep Filmworks was accommodating to our budget and did a great job capturing our big day. Overall, it was the best investment of the entire wedding because it is our keepsake of this important day. It is wonderful to look back at this day, which seemed like a blur, and recapture the vows, speeches, and every little detail. Their attention to detail and personalization is remarkable. The editing is fantastic and we can now re-live our wedding forever!

STUNNING

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Cheri F

We used Black Sheep Filmworks to video my son's wedding and I wouldn't in a million years use anyone else! To cut a few corners we had debated hiring a videographer at all, but I couldn't resist - I enjoy photo and video too much to let this special day go by without it. Stephanie from Black Sheep Filmworks was highly recommended to us by our photographer and when I reviewed some of her work, and her reviews, I just knew it had to be her. I wanted the day captured in way that was more than "just a video," and that was just what Black Sheep had to offer. Turned out to be the best decision we made - Stephanie far exceeded anything we could have imagined! We had started by contacting Stephanie on pretty short notice (just over a month before the wedding) and she was so pleasant, such a professional, and immediately responsive. She made herself available and made all of the arrangements, communicating with us every step of the way to be certain she delivered exactly what the bride and groom wanted. The bride and groom felt they could completely trust Stephanie and so they left it to her expertise to design their video/movie - highly recommended - leave it to the pro! She made it PERFECT! Stephanie identified their personalities and their style and produced the most beautiful video I've ever seen. When I watched the video for the first time I laughed and cried and enjoyed every second of it. It was like reliving their wedding day all over! I then watched it ten more times over the next two days (not kidding). Stephanie did such an amazing job, so far above and beyond our expectations. She captured every precious moment in a way we could not have imagined, and she did the most AMAZING job clipping and editing and piecing it all together. We LOVED how she made it more like a movie than a video. The recap was beautiful, and the "behind the scenes" was hilarious...so unexpected I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. My son and his new bride well now they are "not a couple of many words," but I have to say they had lots and such great things to say about Black Sheep Filmworks. I just knew how great it was when they spoke so highly of it over and over. They had a great photographer and got tons of great pictures, but have said more than once how much more they appreciate and enjoy having actual video, and they are so grateful it was Black Sheep they chose to capture it all. Its like they get to relive their wedding day every time they watch it. Best decision we made was selecting Black Sheep Filmworks to capture the special day. We have the perfect wedding keepsake forever and it is AMAZING! Stephanie thank you so very much! Highly recommend you to anyone.

Send Email