Blaire Brown Art-Live Event Painting

Houston, Dallas, Austin, Forth Worth, etc.

Live painting that leaves an impression..

Have your special moment captured on canvas by live painter, Blaire Brown. Blaire Brown travels from New Orleans to surrounding cities and creates paintings for couples to cherish forever. Blaire Brown's acrylic paintings are impressionistic at a glance. However, she captures the likeness of the bride and groom sharing their first dance together as husband and wife. These live paintings are not only a moment captured in time but also an investment that increases in value. Book or call today to find out if your wedding date is available. All traveling expenses are included in painting packages.

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Houston, Dallas, Austin, Forth Worth, etc. (985) 778-5900
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kate W

I am so glad we chose Blaire Brown to be our live wedding painter! She did such an amazing job painting our wedding reception in Houston at ROCC and I am obsessed with our painting. She captured everything I wanted her to and it turned out so beautiful! She was so sweet and very... Read More easy to work with! I know her painting is a piece we will always have in our home and cherish forever. Thank you Blaire!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Sharla J

Blaire Brown and her one of a kind style is a must for your wedding day! Her creation is a centerpiece in our home that reminds us of our wedding daily. We will cherish it for years to come! All she needs is a power outlet and a place to set up her canvas and you will not hear... Read More from her for the rest of the time. It was amazing for us and our guests to see this masterpiece unfold. Her attention to detail and little touches really made this special for us. I would absolutely recommend her!

Blaire Brown

I have always loved to paint but never dreamed I would get to paint weddings for a living. I began painting around age four. My parents encouraged my creativity by giving me coloring books and lots and lots of glue. I attended Louisiana State University and majored in Art History with a minor in Studio Art. Once out of college, I tried my hand at live painting and I was hooked. I feel so fortunate to create memories on canvases for brides and every time it is so rewarding.