Where Music Creates Memories

Congrats on your engagement, now the fun begins! Blessinger Entertainment was founded in July of 2013 with the goal of making your experience and your guests’ experience unlike any other. Our goal is to create memories that will last a life time through utilizing music and lighting effects. We believe that your wedding is a night that should be exceptional. Your wedding will be unlike any other and your experience should be the same. When you choose to partner with Blessinger Entertainment, you are choosing an experience as wonderful and unique as you! We are grateful that you are considering us for your wedding and strive to earn your faith and trust through every stage of the planning process. If you think Blessinger Entertainment is a good fit, please call or email us today.

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Nick F

Thank you Cole! Cole did a great job with our wedding, clear and easy communication the whole time, he helped us with our timeline and picking some specific songs. We ended up needing him to do sound for our ceremony as well as DJ our reception and he didn't hesitate to help us... Read More with the ceremony too. Cole knows what he is doing and definitely helped us make our wedding day perfect. If you're like me and have a thousand questions, Cole is your guy! He was patient and so friendly and helpful from our first contact until the end of the reception. Thanks again! -Nick and Jess Fuller

2017-08-31T13:06:53 Response from the vendor

Nick and Jess, You were both so much fun to work with. I really enjoyed getting to know you both a little bit better and spending your special day with you. I appreciate your faith in me to help make your special day the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Nick P

We couldn't have been more thrilled with Cole! He made our wedding extra special and was definitely one of the most memorable parts of the evening. Cole was super respectful of our wishes for song selection, DJ involvement, and special dances. He met with us personally at... Read More least twice before the big day, just to make sure he had the exact songs we wanted and to thoroughly understand the pace of the evening. We didn't have a wedding planner as a separate role, but we didn't need one because Cole took care of all the details, including interacting with the bartenders, caterers, and guests with questions. All of our guests enjoyed interacting with him, and the music he chose was great for the mood of the wedding (he knew when people wanted to dance vs. when they needed a break). And Cole's wedding packages are a super amazing deal- make sure you get the uplighting and personalized wedding monogram for the dance floor! If we had to do this all over again, we would choose Cole 100% of the time. There is no better DJ in the Bloomington/Indy area!

2018-02-07T20:22:07 Response from the vendor

Nick and Megan, Where do I even begin. I am so glad that you both trusted me for your wedding. It was one that I will not soon forget. You and your guest definitely know how to have fun. If you ever need anything let... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jordan C

Cole was amazing at our wedding. He kept the reception going and entertained everyone well. He also showed an 8 year old boy how he works his dj equipment and made his night too!

2017-10-18T15:55:35 Response from the vendor

Jordan and Ashely, Thank you so much for trusting me to be apart of your special day. I truly enjoyed the opportunity and had so much fun showing Rylen what I do and letting him play a song. If either of you ever need anything,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 s. C

Cole was great. He was able to accommodate all our song requests and keep the party going. We got many compliments from our guests. would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lauren C

I cannot say enough good about Cole. He is a genuinely good guy and very easy to work with. He is dedicated to what he does, and comes well-prepared. He is flexible and always works to make the bride (or client) happy and fit the needs and wants of who he is working with.... Read More He is very good at what he does, and I was very happy with him for our wedding! Would definitely use him again if need arises, and highly recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Erika S

If you're seeking a DJ who is professional, personable, flexible, and fun, look no further and book Cole ASAP! Throughout our whole planning process, he went above and beyond to make sure we were able to have the celebration of our dreams and offered support in areas that went... Read More beyond his own job description. He was always available to talk through details, offered advice without being pushy, and used a custom playlist we had created as a starting point, playing a huge role in make our wedding nothing short of magical. The vast majority of our guests, including several who claim they typically don't dance, were on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what we wanted. In addition to being fun and able to read the room so that there was something for everyone, Cole was also supportive and flexible when it came to our established schedule and short-notice requests, and he never once seemed stressed about the changes I requested mid-reception. Beyond being an awesome DJ, Cole is a great guy to know and you will love working with him. We cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin B

Cole is THE best! We ended up having our entire wedding way ahead of schedule and Cole figured out how to fill the time and change our schedule around when I started freaking out! He kept the party going all night long and kept everyone on the dance floor (including me!!). I... Read More will always recommend Cole to all of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Izzy F

We could not have asked for a more prepared and attentive DJ! He played great music and was on top of everything.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Mari W

Absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend using Blessinger Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stephenie C

Blessinger Entertainment was an excellent choice. Our DJ was very professional and worked with us to create the best experience. He set up at two separate locations for us and our guests loved the music. The sound quality was excellent, also. We had so much fun dancing the night... Read More away!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ashley L

As a young Greek couple (early 20's) getting married in a college town, my husband and I were searching for someone affordable, down to Earth, professional, FUN, more modern, and accountable. Cole was all of those things and much more. He made our day incredibly easy, memorable,... Read More and kept the party going. The Lehman's HIGHLY recommend Cole for not only weddings but for any event where music is key for the atmosphere. Thanks so much again, Cole!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ashley B

Cole was such a great person to work with. He was easy to talk to, quick to respond to any questions, and came prepared with questions to help make our wedding reception great. Cole was friendly and interested in what we wanted for our reception while at the same time being very... Read More profession. Our wedding reception went great and he selected music exactly based on what we wanted. If you are looking for a Dj Cole is the best!

Cole M Blessinger

With a passion for people and a love for music I DJ'd my first wedding in the summer of 2010. Fast forward to 2017 and I am a senior at Indiana University and will begin in the fall of 2018 DJing weddings and events full-time. This has been my dream for a long time. Few people are as blessed as I am to wake up everyday and do what they love. I truly enjoy working with people to help make their wedding a day they will never forget. I believe that the DJ you select will have a large impact on your wedding. I look forward to working to earn and keep your trust as your wedding DJ.