Wedding Planning Service in English and Japanese

Bliss Bridal is a boutique wedding planning & coordination company founded by Sugako Johnson in 2002. We specialize in multi-cultural and multi-lingual destination weddings. Oahu is known as "The Gathering Place", and it is the perfect location to celebrate if guests come from various parts of the world. We take each event very personally and pay attention to every small detail. By limiting the number of events we take per month, we dedicate ourselves fully to each event. We also offer a day-of-wedding coordination service for local clients.

Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

The Island of Oahu, Hawaii (808) 741-5240
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/03/2018

Sugako worked tirelessly to make our dream wedding come true. She guided us through the entire process, and relieved us of the tremendous stress that a wedding brings. My husband and I were able to enjoy the precious moments with our families and friends, while Sugako handled... Read More any issues that arose. We are very grateful for her hard work!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Nana K

We absolutely enjoyed working with Sugako and her team! They made the entire process stress free. We were planning our wedding remotely from Japan, and it was comforting to know we had an on-the-ground professional to rely on. She had spot-on recommendations regarding all... Read More aspects of the wedding, from wedding cakes to photographers to wedding dress shops, and we were right to trust her judgement. Sugako knew exactly what kind of wedding we wanted, and she made it come true!! It was important for us to have a wedding that could accommodate local, mainland, and Japanese guests, and given the breadth of her experience, we knew Sugako was the right person to work with. We definitely made the right choice! We did not expect wedding planning to be such a fun and stress-free journey, and we owe it to Sugako and her team!

Sugako Johnson

Hello!! I was born and raised in Japan. In 1998 I moved to Hawaii to marry the love of my life. Oahu has been my home since then. I am a wife and a mother of 2 amazing teenage daughters. What I love about being a wedding planner is that I can be helpful for people. I have 400 weddings under my belt and I am proud to say that I have coordinated and stylized every single wedding in my portfolio. None of them are "style shoot" pictures which I don't believe in. Only REAL wedding pictures have stories to tell even though there are some imperfections. Let's plan YOUR wedding!