Bliss Plaza LLC

Greenwood, MO

Simply Elegant

Just minutes south of Lee's Summit, we offer an elegant setting for your wedding and reception. Bliss Plaza Event Venue is easily accessible from the greater Kansas City Metropolitan area. Offering open catering and impressive attention to detail, we help you express your personal vision and style.

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Garden, Park

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1303 W.Main, Greenwood, MO (816) 537-5771

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sam S

Bliss Plaza is a gorgeous space because it's close, yet it has that country and open space feel! Courtney was the easiest to work with and I was always able to get ahold of her for everything. When we showed up for my rehearsal, everything was already set up and ready to go for... Read More us the next day. I loved being able to have our ceremony outside and then use the inside and outside space for my reception. On top of all of that, the price is very affordable - I had looked at over ten places in person and tons online, and you get so much for what you pay for at Bliss!

2017-05-29T12:56:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well! I have loved getting to look through your wedding pictures so far. You guys were a great couple to work with!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Teresa Z

Where do I even begin?? I struggled with finding the right venue for me and my wedding day, but from the moment I walked into Bliss Plaza, I knew it was going to be the perfect place for me! The place is seriously so cute! So cute and decorated that you really do not have to... Read More decorate much to make the space your own for your event, which made a huge difference to me! They provide tables, chairs, linens, and provide initial set-up (of tables, chairs, linens) and break-down. You just need to set up your own decoration, which I am sure they help you with that, as well! (I was too busy taking pictures to really know what was going on with the decorating process in between ceremony and reception.) The pricing is hard to beat, as well! All of the staff I interacted with were amazing and so nice and so willing and ready to make your day special. They are right there to answer any questions and are there with advice and suggestions, if you need help. I am so happy I chose Bliss Plaza for my reception space. I would absolutely recommend Bliss to anyone in a heart beat!

2017-02-28T14:46:18 Response from the vendor

Wow!! Thank you for such a wonderful review. You and your family were truly so amazing to work with! It was our pleasure to serve you and we were honored to be a part of your wedding day memories. Congratulations and many happy wishes to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/08/2017

I MUST SAY THE BLISS PLAZA WAS SUCH AN GREAT PLACE TO HAVE MY WEDDING I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE VENU THE FRIST DAY I SAW IT. TO TOP IT OFF WORKING WITH COURTNEY WAS AWESOMESHE WA SO PLEASANT, AWESOME AND GREAT TO WORK WITH. MY DAY TURNED OUT OVER THE TOP

2017-09-12T08:27:10 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to serve you on your big day! We are so glad we were able to help make your day memorable! Congrats you two!- Courtney and The Bliss Plaza Family

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Madison T

Bliss Plaza was great the entire day of the wedding! Courtney made sure things ran smoothly and made sure the groom and I always had a drink in our hand! We opted for the elite package which included tables/chairs/decor and 11 hours for the venue,and then closer to the event we... Read More could go to an online website and play around with it all! How cool! The rehearsal didn't go as well-we paid for the venue in full but she couldn't promise us the Friday before for the rehearsal would be available until about 30 days out (which made us panic the best man was from out of state and struggled to book his flight) because the wedding was over Labor Day weekend! The bridal suite is fairly new and had this beautiful sliding barn door that was supposed to lock up all of our personal things but the door wouldn't completely shut and fell twice! Once on a bridesmaid and once on a guest! All in all everything was completely beautiful and I would recommend to other brides!!

2017-09-08T09:09:18 Response from the vendor

Hello there! Thank you for your review. We again are so sorry about the door. I checked in with your bridesmaid to make sure she was alright once I knew about the incident. We are working to fix the issue with the door. Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kim S

Bliss Plaza is the venue to have your wedding! Courtney (venue owner) was always on top of everything, offered assistant when needed and on the wedding day had the venue in top shape. After the wedding, Sonya was there for our every need. This venue is not one to pass up,... Read More they made my wife and I feel extremely special the entire process.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jesseca M

We loved the venue, the price was right and everything was beautiful. Courtney will do so helpful! Thank you for the beautiful place to celebrate our special day!

2017-07-17T12:07:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to serve you on your big day!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Nicole D

Our experience with Bliss Plaza was great!

2017-07-17T12:06:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for being a wonderful couple to work with! Congrats you two!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Hannah L

My Wife and I got married this past Saturday June 24, 2017. Bliss Plaza was our first venue visit. From the moment we walked in on our visit we knew this was the perfect place for our special day. We looked at two other venues but nothing else compared to the feeling we got at... Read More Bliss. The space was a great size for the intimate feel we wanted for our wedding. The space had been recently renovated so not much decoration was needed. Bliss supplied the tables, chairs, linens, but also had a bunch of vases for our use for centerpieces along with mirrored tiles. All we had to do is get some fillers and whatever else we wanted for our decorations and centerpieces. We were initially given a day of coordinator who you could tell had too much on her plate. Once Courtney realized that the day of coordinator was in over her head she took over. From then on out it was smooth sailing. I was a little more attentive than most grooms (that I know), but Courtney always answered our emails by the end of the day that it was sent. Courtney met me on the day of the wedding to let us in to start the decoration and she was there up until after the cake cutting and then her staff (Tonya) took over. Overall great experience and would recommend Bliss Plaza to anyone. Thank you Courtney and your staff for making our day special.

2017-08-07T16:18:36 Response from the vendor

Matt, It was our pleasure to serve you and your beautiful bride on your wedding day. You all were such an amazing couple to work with and we are honored that you picked Bliss to be the place to begin your new life together! Much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 ashley p

i looked all over for somewhere that provided an outdoor space, and indoor space for reception. Bliss was the best fit for me. We had to keep a very low budget and Bliss worked with me on everything. They provided parts of our centerpiece, cake stand, table cloths, chairs for... Read More outdoor wedding. So MUCH was included i couldnt say no. The new bridal suite they have is beautiful and it was a great area for all my girls and myself to get ready in. I can not say ENOUGH GOOD things about Bliss. Ashley

2017-05-31T10:14:00 Response from the vendor

Ashley, It was a pleasure to serve you and Eddie on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our space and services. We are happy that we were able to help make your wedding day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jessica S

I absolutely loved this venue! It was beautiful and small enough to make it the perfect place to host the wedding! Courtney was amazing! She was there every step of the way and ensured everyone had what they needed, met with the vendors and ensured they were where they needed... Read More to be and on time! She was there to answer all questions, was laid back, and easy going. I absolutely loved every minute with her. The only issue was our evening coordinator didn't really understand what she needed to do, and couldn't really answer questions, and she didn't really make herself available to the bridal party. We had to track her down every time they had questions. But other than that it was the best venue and they made it the best day!

2017-05-29T12:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It always great to get honest feedback on how our staff are doing. This helps us to better train our staff for future events. Overall, I am glad your experience was a positive one and that you would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Paige S

This was a great venue! Beautiful and the owners ensured that our special day went smoothly.

2016-07-19T09:53:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Congrats on your wedding and best wishes!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Paige S

Fantastic

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Shayanne C

The Bliss Plaza is so amazing, the customer service is outstanding and the place looks gorgeous. They attending to everything that I needed and more. They helped make the biggest day of our lives wonderful, everything was perfect!!! I would recommend them to anyone who is... Read More interested in an indoor or outdoor wedding.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Shelli O

Everybody was so helpful and this place is fantastic! They had centerpieces we could use, helpful recommending other vendors and the place is beautiful! Highly recommend checking them out! Very reasonable prices.

couldnt be more pleased!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 alisa d

i am so happy that we had our wedding at bliss plaza! everything was amazing! the staff was excellent with everything down to the last detail from the moment we booked, to the end of our wedding. we appreciate everything they did and highly recommend them to future couples!!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Sarah B

Bliss Plaza was great to work with! Our reception was beautiful. Becky was so friendly and answered all of my many questions. We had our wedding on a Friday, so she let my planner get in Thursday to do a lot of the decorating early! They have a lot of items to use to save on... Read More rental fees and all the tables and chairs were set up. There was plenty of space and everyone had a great time! I highly recommend Bliss Plaza.

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Bree K

Bliss Plaza was exactly what we were looking for. Ceremony and Reception site all in one! It is beatiful and the staff was so amazing and helpful. I had no stress on my wedding day. Included in the price are all linens and they also have vases and votives so we didnt have to... Read More spend the extra money on trying to find those. This place is perfect and wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Stephanie B

Great staff! Easy to work with. Great price! Table decorations were included! A wonderful place to get married and have the reception!

Bliss Plaza is amazing!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Jenna S

My wedding was perfect as Bliss Plaza! The people there were so nice and it was a beautiful wedding! I would recommend them to anyone!!!