Images of Wedded Bliss Captured with Style

Dedicated to superior service and unique video imagery. We have helped dozens of clients preserve their wedding day memories; we would be honored to preserve yours too! Competitive pricing, customized services and a fun team to work with! HD footage, creative editing and superior sound. BluRay with every package! 2016 dates filling up fast! Call or email today!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

5533 144th Ave NW, Ramsey, MN
Twin Cities and St. Cloud Metro areas

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Alicia F

Chris was very great to work with, and open to adjusting the schedule to include walking around with one of my friends to "interview" guests. He came about an hour and a half early and caught some video of us getting photos done which was a really nice bonus. The video was done... Read More and sent out exactly a week after the wedding- I had no idea we would receive it so fast! Before the wedding he asked us for five songs to include in the video, which was nice rather than just choosing ones for us. It makes the video seem so much more personalized! The quality is great and overall it made me extremely happy we went with them but also did a videographer in the first place (one of the areas we had first thought we could maybe do without) but it was done so well and the product was great- I can't believe we ever thought we wouldn't do one!

Professional and Quick

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Andrea A

Video came so quickly after the wedding and is BEAUTIFUL. Exactly what we wanted. Very professional and easy to work with and communicate with. Prices are competetive.

Absolutely Lovely!

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Erica W

Stephanie and Chris were fantastic to work with for our wedding. They were personable, encouraging, and really made an effort to help us feel more at ease in front of the camera. We were able to customize a package to what we were looking for and Stephanie was great at... Read More explaining everything in such great detail. We are incredibly happy with our video--and the crazy-fast turnaround (two weeks!)--and can't imagine working with anyone else. We're so grateful to have come across Bliss Wedding Video. They made everything so easy and the video is top-notch quality. I'm so happy we decided to have a videographer for our wedding and I'm even more pleased that we had the pleasure of working with Bliss Wedding Video. I absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Hannah A

Great to work with! Helpful! Made us feel comfortable!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Melissa A

Chris did such a GREAT job on our wedding videos! We decided to get a videographer last minute and are so thankful and thrilled that we did. It is a great way to relive the entire day and the videos brought me to tears. I highly recommend the full platinum package. It's a great... Read More price for the full video compared to other videographers and we loved having the full highlight videos. If you're debating on getting a videographer or not, do it! They also did a great job of doing their own thing to capture the day - we hardly even knew they were there! Highly recommend Bliss!

Stephanie Ring

Stephanie Ring is a video production professional who truly loves capturing the memories of a couple's special day! Stephanie owns Bliss Wedding Video with her husband, Chris, and together they have worked with 100+ couples over the years. Working in broadcast & cable television, marketing & communications & event planning, Stephanie pays close attention to details, has a knack for all things organization and is full of ideas for creative wedding videos! Favorite things: Food- Pizza (Black Sheep Pizza pepperoni, mushroom & onion to be exact), Color: Turquoise Blue, Classic Movie: Wizard of Oz