Heartfelt Ceremonies & Everlasting Memories

Every wedding is a unique occasion. At Bliss Weddings, it is our mission to turn every wedding into an incredible experience. We will make sure your special day is one you will never forget. We offer a variety of packages to fit every couple's needs. Contact us today for more information.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

5197 Yorton Lane, Brunswick, OH (440) 476-9125

Blissful....pun intended! :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Jeannette R

My ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the words spoken by Shannon, our officiant, were poetic and perfect. Shannon helped me to create the package I wanted and was such a pleasure to work with. She had great suggestions and delivered her officiating with true heartfelt... Read More passion. She showed up on time and looked professional and beautiful. She was organized and continues to offer me support with anything I need even after the wedding. I highly recommend her services. We are so happy with the way our special day turned out. Thanks Shannon!!!

Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014

Shannon was a perfect fit for our special day. She allowed us to customize our ceremony to our own personal tastes and was very prompt when returning emails. Shannon was very knowledgable during our rehearsal and made great suggestions to help with the flow of our ceremony.... Read More She was very professional and obviously loves her job. Shannon was a wonderful officiant and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sincere and Heartfelt!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014

Shannon did an amazing job for our wording. We chose a passage from the Corinthians for our ceremony and she read it with such sincerity and heart. She made our ceremony feel personal and heartfelt. She was also very helpful in helping us do the required paperwork for our... Read More marriage license and gave detailed information on how to obtain copies of our marriage certificate. She was quick to answer phone calls/questions. She helped make our day truly special and I would recommend her to everyone I know! Thanks again Shannon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Deborah S

Shannon officiated our wedding on May 27, 2017. :) My husband & I lost our best friend when he passed away suddenly, just a couple of weeks before our wedding. I was grieving & was unsure how I would get through the last two weeks before the wedding, tie up the loose ends, & not... Read More leave anything important undone. Shannon was so helpful & understanding, she made sure that our ceremony was a breeze & that the whole process was seamless. I can't thank her enough for being so wonderful & making our day so special for us. She is as easy to work with as it gets and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Shannon P

Shannon is an absolute joy to work with! She makes the entire process to easy and simple, from planning to any questions after the ceremony! She was always very easy to reach and very helpful with any aspect of the ceremony we needed. She provided suggestions for musicians and... Read More helped with our vows. She lets you completely customize your ceremony to fit your needs and style. She was so kind throughout the entire process and we could not have picked someone better to officiate our ceremony!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca H

Shannon and Gary were flexible and easy to work with. They were very professional and allowed us to make our ceremony how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Becca B

We are thrilled to have chosen Bliss Weddings for our ceremony. They have been very responsive and we look forward to planning a very special ceremony with them.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Daniel M

My fiance and I planned our wedding in 2.5 months, and when we contacted Shannon about 2 months prior to the date, she happily accommodated us into her busy schedule. Really, Shannon made everything about planning our ceremony easy. Her list of sample scripts is extensive, and... Read More we were able to form our own ceremony by mixing and matching, and changing it around to match what we both wanted. Her price was comparable to other officiants in the area, and her willingness to work with us on short notice made her the obvious choice for our last-minute wedding. We did not meet her until the morning of our wedding, but it did not influence the fluidity of the ceremony whatsoever. We had a run through prior to the arrival of our guests, and she was very calm and pleasant to be around. Her presence officiating our wedding was just perfect. She made our wedding special, and I highly recommend her for your ceremony. -Hailee and Daniel

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lexy Y

Shannon was our officiant for our wedding back in September and she did a wonderful job. She was very organized and extremely helpful making sure everyone knew their place and what they needed to do for the ceremony. Even going as far as telling the family members where they... Read More were supppsed to (and not supposed to) sit during the ceremony. She was almost a mini wedding planner for the hour leading up to the ceremony, which was extremely helpful! She also gave us a print out of the necessary steps and forms for changing my last name which was also extremely helpful! Overall Shannon did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melinda L

Shannon and Gary did an amazing job for our wedding. Shannon came to the rehearsal and made everyone feel comfortable, especially my husband and I. She also was able to help me with next steps after we got married. (example; name chg) On our wedding day Gary, her husband... Read More married us. He was absolutely amazing. I think he can tell my husband and I were a bit nervous. He told us both "the hard part is over now' He had the biggest warm smile. Or wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tara S

We are so grateful to have had Shannon officiate our wedding October 8, 2016. As a bride planning an out-of-state wedding and dealing with the usual stresses of that, Shannon offered her full self, made the whole process easy and made sure I felt comfortable. From start to... Read More finish, Shannon was present and offered loads of advice; She had ceremony scripts for us to choose from and personalize and gave us very organized information on how to change my last name. She was simply wonderful to work with – My husband and I highly recommend Bliss Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle J

We received so many compliments on our wedding ceremony, I would absolutely recommend Bliss Weddings if you are looking for a wedding officiant. Shannon has a number of different scripts you can choose from for your ceremony- you can pick pieces and parts of different scripts,... Read More or you can completely customize and create your own. Shannon was very thorough in understanding what we wanted and helped work out things we didn't think about. She was prompt to reply to all of our questions as well, and will help you with the things you will need to do after your wedding as well (i.e. name change, etc.)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Karlena C

Bliss Weddings was truly amazing! Everything I had hoped for and I highly recommend. Very professional!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cassie M

Shannon officiated my wedding on September 17, 2016 and I couldn't be happier with the services she provided! She is very professional and well spoken, but also makes you feel very comfortable in all the moments leading up to "I Do". It ended up raining during our outdoor... Read More ceremony and Shannon stuck through it with us, and with a smile on her face. Our ceremony was just how I wanted it - not too short, but not too long and touched on all the points I requested. I also talked to her about a balanced ceremony script as my husband and I have differing religious views - Shannon helped us put together a perfect blended script that we both felt comfortable with. Shannon answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding in a timely manner and was always very organized. She explained all of the details ahead of time so we would know exactly what to do. We did not have her at our rehearsal, but she put together an in depth outline for us to follow. On the day of the wedding I completely blanked and forgot the marriage license copies for her to send in and she was very understanding and cooperative after the wedding with helping us get the proper forms in to make everything legal. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant on our wedding day and I am so thankful to Shannon for being such an important part of our big day and making sure everything went seamlessly!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Megan W

Shannon made our ceremony perfect. She was very prompt in all of her email responses and was extremely organized. I looked at several officiants and couldn't be happier with our choice! I felt like in addition to having an officiant I had a mini wedding coordinator as an added... Read More bonus. She talked with the vendors at the site and our violinist, florist, etc. to be sure everything was in order the day of the rehearsal and the wedding. We are so lucky to have found her. She was extremely articulate and very calm and easy going which helped make the day very relaxing. She kept everything on track and perfect. In addition, if you plan to change your name, she'll give you the steps and necessary forms and tips all in a nice organized folder which was extremely helpful and eliminated an extra stress. Thanks again Shannon for a perfect wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jamie B

I would highly recommend Bliss Weddings. Since we did not have a rehearsal dinner, we asked to meet with Shannon and Krista prior to our wedding to review our vows and discuss the events of the ceremony. They were most helpful in offering suggestions and made us feel very at... Read More ease with our upcoming wedding. Krista was our officiant and did an awesome job! She was very compassionate and most professional in every way! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Bliss Weddings played an integral part in our joy! Many Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jennifer E

Shannon did a wonderful job incorporating our Irish theme into our wedding with an Irish Handfasting Ceremony. Many of our guests said they had never seen a ceremony like ours. Shannon took the time to put together a folder for us on how to change my name, and she also came... Read More early to our venue to go over the ceremony with the bridal party. I cannot thank you enough Shannon!! The ceremony was beautiful! Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a personalized ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Dawn D

Even though I thought having a simple ceremony and party at home would be easy, there were several things (mostly about the ceremony) that I didn't even think of. With Shannon's help we were able to have the nice quiet at home wedding we wanted! We were able to pick out the... Read More perfect wording and it was beautiful. Krista was the one who performed the ceremony and she was so sweet and helpful (and prompt!). Everyone there thought the ceremony was wonderful! Thank you so much Shannon and Krista for making our day perfect! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Theresa R

Shannon was absolutely wonderful! She was so patient and professional. The way we were able to personalize the way we wanted our ceremony to go was perfect and we have gotten so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was. I was crying during the ceremony and Shannon... Read More was already prepared, she was able to discreetly slip me a tissue which I think shows the preparation and attention to detail that she puts into the ceremony. She also has a step by step guide to change your last name which was perfect for me because I would have been completely clueless. Thank you for a flawless ceremony, Shannon! You rock and I will definately recommend you to friends/family!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016

We could not have been more happy with an officiant! Shannon was patient, professional, and conducted a wonderful ceremony. In the hours and days following the ceremony, many people stopped to tell us how beautifully done the ceremony had been. Shannon also took the time to... Read More detail exactly the steps to be taken regarding my wife's name change in a clear and concise way.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Jonathon S

Shannon did a great job meeting our needs and expectations . . .even if we seemed extremely disorganized. She provides constant communication throughout the process and has answers for everything. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Shannon took the time to make sure every "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed. Everything went off without a hitch. Shannon was very professional and was always available for any questions or concerns there were. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Sarah K

Shannon was amazing! She helped us rehearse everything we needed to at the rehearsal and really helped calm our nerves during the ceremony. We thought we'd have a hard time finding an officiant that would include our religion but not overly so as to make our non-religious... Read More friends uncomfortable. She was able to customize our ceremony to fit us perfectly. Her words were beautiful- I have literally no complaints. She did exactly what we wanted and was accommodating to all of our needs! She even provides so much helpful information so I can easily change my name! A joy to work with, definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Gretchen D

Shannon was the best officiant that we could have had for our outdoor ceremony a few weeks ago. She was very professional and provided a very intimate ceremony for us. We wanted a non-denominational wedding and she gave us many different sample ceremonies to choose from and... Read More allowed us to customize it as we wanted. She went above and beyond what I expected from an officiant. She provided everything we needed and provided us with detailed instructions along the way. After the rehearsal was over she provided me with a folder full of step by step instructions on how to change my name. She made the whole process very smooth. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and personal officiant for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tim F

Shannon did such a wonderful job for my wife and myself. She is very smart, dedicated and super knowledgeable about putting together a coherent ceremony that will fit any couples needs. She even took the time to provide tips for my wife on how to get certain documents changed... Read More to reflect her new married name - super helpful and was above and beyond expectations.