Heartfelt Ceremonies & Everlasting Memories

Every wedding is a unique occasion. At Bliss Weddings, it is our mission to turn every wedding into an incredible experience. We will make sure your special day is one you will never forget. We offer a variety of packages to fit every couple's needs. Contact us today for more information.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim

Ceremony, Wedding

5197 Yorton Lane, Brunswick, OH (440) 476-9125

Blissful....pun intended! :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Jeannette R

My ceremony was absolutely beautiful and the words spoken by Shannon, our officiant, were poetic and perfect. Shannon helped me to create the package I wanted and was such a pleasure to work with. She had great suggestions and delivered her officiating with true heartfelt... Read More passion. She showed up on time and looked professional and beautiful. She was organized and continues to offer me support with anything I need even after the wedding. I highly recommend her services. We are so happy with the way our special day turned out. Thanks Shannon!!!

Perfect Fit!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014

Shannon was a perfect fit for our special day. She allowed us to customize our ceremony to our own personal tastes and was very prompt when returning emails. Shannon was very knowledgable during our rehearsal and made great suggestions to help with the flow of our ceremony.... Read More She was very professional and obviously loves her job. Shannon was a wonderful officiant and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sincere and Heartfelt!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014

Shannon did an amazing job for our wording. We chose a passage from the Corinthians for our ceremony and she read it with such sincerity and heart. She made our ceremony feel personal and heartfelt. She was also very helpful in helping us do the required paperwork for our... Read More marriage license and gave detailed information on how to obtain copies of our marriage certificate. She was quick to answer phone calls/questions. She helped make our day truly special and I would recommend her to everyone I know! Thanks again Shannon!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Callie H

My husband and I are so glad we chose Shannon! I loved that she allowed us to customize our entire ceremony. She is calm, collected, patient, and SO sweet. During our ceremony rehearsal she made sure everything would run perfectly on our wedding day. She knew I was feeling very... Read More nervous before the ceremony and took the time to talk to me and she made me feel so much better. She is so genuine and it truly shows!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kirsten G

Shannon was amazing from start to finish! She was very accommodating with helping make our wedding possible, helped make sure everything ran smoothly and helped keeping me relaxed the day of! We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us on our special day! She gave us... Read More the ceremony we wanted, that we asked for and helped bring it to fruition! I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Brianna H

Working with Shannon and Gary for our wedding was absolutely wonderful! We contacted them on short notice after losing our officiant, and they were so accommodating! Our vows were amazing, and we wouldn't have had it any other way!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Adam H

Shannon helped create our perfect wedding ceremony! She was available and helpful all the way through our planning process from crafting the script to her helpful folder of information given at the rehearsal. Our wedding ceremony ran flawlessly and we received many comments on... Read More how poignant the wedding script was. We'd recommend Shannon to anyone who's looking to make their wedding day amazing Thank you Shannon for being apart of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Sara Mae R

We hired Bliss Weddings for our wedding, and I'm so thankful we did! Shannon was the one I was in contact with, she is so quick to respond to emails.. she provided us with a bunch of different scripts which we were able to copy and paste to make our perfect ceremony script!... Read More Her husband Gary was the one to marry us, and he did a fantastic job! He also helped coordinate our rehearsal, which was much needed as there is so much going on and so many people involved.. it went nice and smooth with much help to him! I also love the fact that they provide a folder with a step by step print out of how to legally change your name, so helpful!! You cant go wrong hiring Bliss Weddings, they are awesome!! - Thanks again Shannon & Gary!!! -Sara & Matt

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Cassandra L

My husband and I got so many compliments about our ceremony that was officiated by Gary. We had several conversations with Shannon (they are husband and wife) about what we wanted, and she was very helpful. I thought that they were kind, professional, and helped put us at ease.... Read More I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Teri T

Shannon was exceptional throughout the entire process of planning our ceremony script and officiating our wedding. She responded to emails promptly and warmly and always asked if we needed help with anything. We did not have an opportunity to meet with her before our wedding... Read More because we live out of town. However, when she arrived at our venue, both my husband and I felt like she was a family friend we had known for many years. She was warm, calm, professional and organized. Our anxiety of standing in front of our family and friends disappeared with her presence. She led us through the ceremony every step of the way and took all the pressure off of us. Prior to booking our ceremony with Shannon, my husband and I considered asking a friend or family member to officiate our wedding for us. Immediately upon her arrival we knew we made the best decision by having Shannon there with us. Thank you, Shannon, for making our ceremony better than we could have imagined it to be!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Elizabeth E

We are so glad we picked Shannon to officiate our wedding! She was incredibly helpful throughout the process and easy to contact. She incorporated all of our ideas and was very organized and thorough with planning the rehearsal and ceremony. She made everything run smoothly and... Read More was a calming presence the day of the wedding. By far our best vendor selection! Thank you Shannon.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jen M

Shannon was great! She was so organized and incredibly professional. She made the rehearsal and ceremony flawless.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Deborah S

Shannon officiated our wedding on May 27, 2017. :) My husband & I lost our best friend when he passed away suddenly, just a couple of weeks before our wedding. I was grieving & was unsure how I would get through the last two weeks before the wedding, tie up the loose ends, & not... Read More leave anything important undone. Shannon was so helpful & understanding, she made sure that our ceremony was a breeze & that the whole process was seamless. I can't thank her enough for being so wonderful & making our day so special for us. She is as easy to work with as it gets and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Shannon P

Shannon is an absolute joy to work with! She makes the entire process to easy and simple, from planning to any questions after the ceremony! She was always very easy to reach and very helpful with any aspect of the ceremony we needed. She provided suggestions for musicians and... Read More helped with our vows. She lets you completely customize your ceremony to fit your needs and style. She was so kind throughout the entire process and we could not have picked someone better to officiate our ceremony!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca H

Shannon and Gary were flexible and easy to work with. They were very professional and allowed us to make our ceremony how we wanted it.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Becca B

We are thrilled to have chosen Bliss Weddings for our ceremony. They have been very responsive and we look forward to planning a very special ceremony with them.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Daniel M

My fiance and I planned our wedding in 2.5 months, and when we contacted Shannon about 2 months prior to the date, she happily accommodated us into her busy schedule. Really, Shannon made everything about planning our ceremony easy. Her list of sample scripts is extensive, and... Read More we were able to form our own ceremony by mixing and matching, and changing it around to match what we both wanted. Her price was comparable to other officiants in the area, and her willingness to work with us on short notice made her the obvious choice for our last-minute wedding. We did not meet her until the morning of our wedding, but it did not influence the fluidity of the ceremony whatsoever. We had a run through prior to the arrival of our guests, and she was very calm and pleasant to be around. Her presence officiating our wedding was just perfect. She made our wedding special, and I highly recommend her for your ceremony. -Hailee and Daniel

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Lexy Y

Shannon was our officiant for our wedding back in September and she did a wonderful job. She was very organized and extremely helpful making sure everyone knew their place and what they needed to do for the ceremony. Even going as far as telling the family members where they... Read More were supppsed to (and not supposed to) sit during the ceremony. She was almost a mini wedding planner for the hour leading up to the ceremony, which was extremely helpful! She also gave us a print out of the necessary steps and forms for changing my last name which was also extremely helpful! Overall Shannon did a wonderful job and I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Melinda L

Shannon and Gary did an amazing job for our wedding. Shannon came to the rehearsal and made everyone feel comfortable, especially my husband and I. She also was able to help me with next steps after we got married. (example; name chg) On our wedding day Gary, her husband... Read More married us. He was absolutely amazing. I think he can tell my husband and I were a bit nervous. He told us both "the hard part is over now' He had the biggest warm smile. Or wedding was absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tara S

We are so grateful to have had Shannon officiate our wedding October 8, 2016. As a bride planning an out-of-state wedding and dealing with the usual stresses of that, Shannon offered her full self, made the whole process easy and made sure I felt comfortable. From start to... Read More finish, Shannon was present and offered loads of advice; She had ceremony scripts for us to choose from and personalize and gave us very organized information on how to change my last name. She was simply wonderful to work with – My husband and I highly recommend Bliss Weddings!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michelle J

We received so many compliments on our wedding ceremony, I would absolutely recommend Bliss Weddings if you are looking for a wedding officiant. Shannon has a number of different scripts you can choose from for your ceremony- you can pick pieces and parts of different scripts,... Read More or you can completely customize and create your own. Shannon was very thorough in understanding what we wanted and helped work out things we didn't think about. She was prompt to reply to all of our questions as well, and will help you with the things you will need to do after your wedding as well (i.e. name change, etc.)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Karlena C

Bliss Weddings was truly amazing! Everything I had hoped for and I highly recommend. Very professional!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cassie M

Shannon officiated my wedding on September 17, 2016 and I couldn't be happier with the services she provided! She is very professional and well spoken, but also makes you feel very comfortable in all the moments leading up to "I Do". It ended up raining during our outdoor... Read More ceremony and Shannon stuck through it with us, and with a smile on her face. Our ceremony was just how I wanted it - not too short, but not too long and touched on all the points I requested. I also talked to her about a balanced ceremony script as my husband and I have differing religious views - Shannon helped us put together a perfect blended script that we both felt comfortable with. Shannon answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding in a timely manner and was always very organized. She explained all of the details ahead of time so we would know exactly what to do. We did not have her at our rehearsal, but she put together an in depth outline for us to follow. On the day of the wedding I completely blanked and forgot the marriage license copies for her to send in and she was very understanding and cooperative after the wedding with helping us get the proper forms in to make everything legal. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant on our wedding day and I am so thankful to Shannon for being such an important part of our big day and making sure everything went seamlessly!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Megan W

Shannon made our ceremony perfect. She was very prompt in all of her email responses and was extremely organized. I looked at several officiants and couldn't be happier with our choice! I felt like in addition to having an officiant I had a mini wedding coordinator as an added... Read More bonus. She talked with the vendors at the site and our violinist, florist, etc. to be sure everything was in order the day of the rehearsal and the wedding. We are so lucky to have found her. She was extremely articulate and very calm and easy going which helped make the day very relaxing. She kept everything on track and perfect. In addition, if you plan to change your name, she'll give you the steps and necessary forms and tips all in a nice organized folder which was extremely helpful and eliminated an extra stress. Thanks again Shannon for a perfect wedding ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jamie B

I would highly recommend Bliss Weddings. Since we did not have a rehearsal dinner, we asked to meet with Shannon and Krista prior to our wedding to review our vows and discuss the events of the ceremony. They were most helpful in offering suggestions and made us feel very at... Read More ease with our upcoming wedding. Krista was our officiant and did an awesome job! She was very compassionate and most professional in every way! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Bliss Weddings played an integral part in our joy! Many Thanks!