Blissful Barn

Three Oaks, MI

Rustic elegance with a modern touch

The Blissful Barn’s rustic elegance provides the perfect atmosphere for your once-in-a-lifetime event. The Blissful Barn is a vintage barn built in the mid 1800's that has been lovingly restored. The Blissful Barn hosts weddings and events, and we're now accepting reservations.

Farm + Ranch, Barn

4706 Watson Road, Three Oaks, MI (269) 759-4682
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Brandy P

This is a new venue, so we were hesitant to book, but after visiting, we fell in love, and I'm so glad we went with them! Just had our wedding last weekend and everything was wonderful. Staff is very friendly and so nice to work with, very accommodating. I was very impressed... Read More that despite a few major obstacles that came their way, everything was still as promised for our big day. The venue is great for anyone looking for a combined wedding/reception venue that has both indoor and outdoor space. The barn is beautiful and could be dressed up or down. I also highly recommend this space for anyone who expects a lot of kids at their wedding-- we had about 20 kids, and they had a BLAST here, and there were enough free spaces for them to burn off energy together without disrupting the day. We used their recommended caterer, bar, and rental organizations and were very pleased with those as well. Thanks for a wonderful day!

2017-06-01T08:44:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Brandy! Your wedding was beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Jessica B

Blissful barn was the perfect place to have our wedding! My husband and I fell in love with it's character and helpful staff! Everyone in my bridal party and all of our guests were amazed at its charm!