Book Your Wedding with Blissful Hill

A BARN IN SPICEWOOD, TX

Blissful Hill in Spicewood, Texas, welcomes couples out to this pristine piece of Texas hill country. With mature trees and 24 sprawling acres, brides and grooms have no trouble finding the ideal spot to exchange vows and celebrate their new marriage. An event barn on the premises offers delightful rustic elegance, while expansive grounds could also serve as the ideal wedding backdrop.

Sunshine Hall. Standing 25 feet tall and with 3,500 square feet of event space inside, Sunshine Hall is both distinctive and flexible to accommodate up to 250 guests. The main floor of the hall includes the banquet space, a separate cocktail area and restrooms. A grand staircase leads to the second floor with a bridal suite and a groom’s cave. A patio sits just outside Sunshine Hall.

The Grounds. Breathtaking natural features are prevalent throughout the grounds of Blissful Hill. You can find the Pedernales River with a covered bridge, a waterfall and plenty of rolling hills on every side. Some couples opt to exchange their vows on the pier by the river. Plan your ceremony and reception amidst the laid-back landscape with mature trees and distinctive photo props, such as a 1962 Ford tractor, a vintage Chevy truck, a windmill or an adult tricycle.

Let your imagination run wild as you explore the virtually infinite wedding options available at Blissful Hill. You can plan an event to span hours or even days at Blissful Hills. On-site overnight accommodations in the main house sleep up to 12 guests. The house features a full commercial kitchen and three bathrooms.

The events staff at Blissful Hill focuses on relieving you of the many details involved with planning a wedding event. A firm focus on service and excellence ensures that your wedding event is unforgettable. The team has several packages for wedding events. Every package includes use of Sunshine Hall, as well as tables and chairs for your event.

The Bronze package includes 10 hours of event time, flowers, decorations and centerpieces. You also have bartenders and a DJ attending your event. The Gold package includes an overnight stay on the premises as well as all of the amenities included with the Bronze package. The "Dress and We Do the Rest" package includes all of the amenities from the lesser packages, as well as full catering for your event.

The venue provides audiovisual equipment for your wedding event as well. A full sound system is in place throughout the venue. You also have use of a 20-foot projection screen and one handheld microphone.

The team has a list of preferred vendors, which you can use to find caterers, florists, videographers, photographers, musicians, bakers, bartenders and event rentals.

Surround yourself in rich country charm for your wedding day. At Blissful Hill, the team is eager to assist with everything involved with planning a flawless wedding celebration.

• Use the dock on the river for water access to Blissful Hill
  • Inquire about the ponies on the premises, which could be an unforgettable photo opportunity

Unforgettable Weddings and Events

We are a family owned venue that wants to make your day the one you always dreamed about as a little girl. We have two locations to choose from and believe that you can have your needs met at either location.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Mountain

Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

25306 Old Ferry Road, Spicewood, TX (512) 757-9300

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Christina C

We had our wedding here on 09/16/17 and it was absolutely perfect! They will turn your wedding dreams into reality down to every single detail! Thank you Blissful Hill for the best weekend of our lives, we created memories we will never forget!

2017-09-27T14:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Y'all were a pleasure to work with! It was our honor!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Anne M

We had our wedding at Blissful Hill and could not be more happy we booked here. We went with the all inclusive package and had so many options for decorations, flowers, and food. As the groom all I cared about was good food and it was amazing. Even the cake and photographer... Read More were great. It was awesome having our wedding party staying onsite with us and hanging out for our wedding. This venue won't disappoint you!

2017-07-08T16:47:24 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to make your day so special! Y'all were a dream to work with! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brianna W

Keep in mind that this place is still under construction, but the owners are some of the most wonderful people my fiance and I have met! We drove over an hour to see the land, and the mock ups, and we fell in love. No other venue could provide a lakeside ceremony site, onsite... Read More lodging, and a huge reception space PLUS a huge discount for being one of the first couples to book! This is clearly a family business and they are not out to nickel and dime us, in fact, they have made us feel like part of the family! We have never had any issues with communication and the owners are very honest and open about progress. We are 200% confident that our wedding will be amazing here! I've never felt so confident signing a contract. There are no hidden service charges or fees and we have so much freedom to customize our 200 guest wedding the way we want. So many of the other venues we visited had 12% service charges, insane bar fees, fees for even non-alcoholic beverages, fees to PLUG IN THE LIGHTS, rental fees for the bridal suite, mandatory cake cutting fees (even if we cut the cake ourselves), etc etc etc. Blissful Hill is straight-forward and they even have space at the end of the contract to write in additional details not already addressed. The owners have a floral company, so we were able to discuss flowers and get a quote while checking out the venue. My fiance plans on having the groomsmen out on the boat and pulling right up to the venue since there is a boat dock right there! I can't understand why anyone would give Blissful Hill only 2 stars for it not being complete when they have stressed that fact REPEATEDLY. We are so excited and feel so lucky to have found this place. I can't recommend it enough! If I could give it more stars I would! We will be reviewing after the wedding of course, but as of right now, we LOVE Blissful Hill! Thank you!

2017-08-08T09:42:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We try our best to make your special day as stress free and affordable as possible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauryn A

My fiancé and I were excited about going to see this venue as a potential for our wedding. Kara, the woman we worked with, is very nice and passionate about the vision she has for Blissful Hill. However, at this point in time, this venue is only a vision. When we drove up, there... Read More was a dilapidated, seemingly abandoned house across the street from the spot where the venue will be. We got in Kara’s golf cart and drove down to the waterfront, which is beautiful. Apparently, there a barn that was disassembled is being transported in to be reassembled on the site. But, there is an existing structure that needs to be torn down. The land has yet to be graded or the foundation poured. When we asked for renderings of what the finished product will look like or a detailed timeline, all we were provided with was a hand sketched picture of a barn face and layout of the rooms. We believe that there is a lot of potential at this location but the unprofessional presentation of the property and misleading information left us disappointed, especially after driving an hour from Austin to view the venue.

2016-10-24T15:55:59 Response from the vendor

It was truly my pleasure meeting with you both. Weddings are a passion of mine and I very much enjoy assisting couples with their plans for a beautiful event. The venue is advertised as coming soon, as we are under construction. Official drawings and construction... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Kara Green

I am a first time mom to my baby boy and have been planning all kinds of parties for as long as I can remember. My passion is to create the day of your dreams down to every detail. I will be by your side every step of the way in constant contact.