Book Your Wedding with Blissful Hill

Blissful Hill in Spicewood, Texas, welcomes couples out to this pristine piece of Texas hill country. With mature trees and 24 sprawling acres, brides and grooms have no trouble finding the ideal spot to exchange vows and celebrate their new marriage. An event barn on the premises offers delightful rustic elegance, while expansive grounds could also serve as the ideal wedding backdrop.

Sunshine Hall. Standing 25 feet tall and with 3,500 square feet of event space inside, Sunshine Hall is both distinctive and flexible to accommodate up to 250 guests. The main floor of the hall includes the banquet space, a separate cocktail area and restrooms. A grand staircase leads to the second floor with a bridal suite and a groom’s cave. A patio sits just outside Sunshine Hall.

The Grounds. Breathtaking natural features are prevalent throughout the grounds of Blissful Hill. You can find the Pedernales River with a covered bridge, a waterfall and plenty of rolling hills on every side. Some couples opt to exchange their vows on the pier by the river. Plan your ceremony and reception amidst the laid-back landscape with mature trees and distinctive photo props, such as a 1962 Ford tractor, a vintage Chevy truck, a windmill or an adult tricycle.

Let your imagination run wild as you explore the virtually infinite wedding options available at Blissful Hill. You can plan an event to span hours or even days at Blissful Hills. On-site overnight accommodations in the main house sleep up to 12 guests. The house features a full commercial kitchen and three bathrooms.

The events staff at Blissful Hill focuses on relieving you of the many details involved with planning a wedding event. A firm focus on service and excellence ensures that your wedding event is unforgettable. The team has several packages for wedding events. Every package includes use of Sunshine Hall, as well as tables and chairs for your event.

The Bronze package includes 10 hours of event time, flowers, decorations and centerpieces. You also have bartenders and a DJ attending your event. The Gold package includes an overnight stay on the premises as well as all of the amenities included with the Bronze package. The "Dress and We Do the Rest" package includes all of the amenities from the lesser packages, as well as full catering for your event.

The venue provides audiovisual equipment for your wedding event as well. A full sound system is in place throughout the venue. You also have use of a 20-foot projection screen and one handheld microphone.

The team has a list of preferred vendors, which you can use to find caterers, florists, videographers, photographers, musicians, bakers, bartenders and event rentals.

Surround yourself in rich country charm for your wedding day. At Blissful Hill, the team is eager to assist with everything involved with planning a flawless wedding celebration.

• Use the dock on the river for water access to Blissful Hill
  • Inquire about the ponies on the premises, which could be an unforgettable photo opportunity

Unforgettable Weddings and Events

We are a family owned venue that wants to make your day the one you always dreamed about as a little girl. We have two locations to choose from and believe that you can have your needs met at either location.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Mountain

Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

25306 Old Ferry Road, Spicewood, TX (512) 757-9300

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Jasmine B

Kara and Katrina 🙏🏾😏🤗 we can't say enough about these two amazing women. They are truly heaven sent. Both of them and their family welcomed us with open arms during our initial meeting. It felt more like a family get together than a venue appt. We met with the venue when it was... Read More just a barn, but we fell in love with them, and there vision. After meeting them, we knew we wanted our wedding at Blissful Hill and it was the best decision we ever made.. The entire event was flawless from the decoration, to the ceremony, to the food and lighting. Our guests were beyond impressed and literally had the time of their lives.. Majority of them stated that it was the best wedding they ever attended. Kara was extremely hands on and walked us through every step during the preparation of the wedding. Without her, we would've been lost. Also, when meeting Erin, she was so hands on with the floral décor, it was absolutely gorgeous. The open communication that we were able to have was great, always willing to assist with any questions I had, day or night. I want to thank them for making our wedding a dream come true.. Do not waste your time visiting any other venue. BLISSFUL HILL IS THE PLACE FOR YOU.. TRUST ME. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

2018-02-20T13:16:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were an absolute joy to work with. We were honored to host your special day and make your dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Thao"Tiffany" N

What can I say?! This Venue had it all! The views are spectacular! The owners are amazing! Katrina & Ernie are some of thr kindest people in the industry! (I am one of those that truly take customer service experiences seriously). I was one of the first brides that took a chance... Read More and booked with Blissful Hill when it was just on slab. I am so happy I chose them! All of our guests were amazed with the gorgeous views. All the little details that went into the barn, and the little cottages made everything so special and magical. Our guests were impressed by the helpful hands on owners, and were with us every step of the way. Katrina (owner) is one of the sweetest and kindest persons I've met. She was so helpful and made sure the bride/groom were truly at ease and everything was taken care of. Our guests took the most beautiful photos at this venue! There are views for days! The place is so relaxing and so laid back, but yet elegant and charming! I would highly recommend this place not only for magical weddings but any social event!

2017-11-22T09:18:23 Response from the vendor

Thank You So Much for this awesome review. We are so glad that you saw the vision with us and chose Blissful Hill. We strive to make every event pure Bliss. We love that we are able to touch lives and to share in beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tara H

I met Kara and Katrina before this venue was built and I knew that they knew what they were doing. I put all my trust in them and they delivered a ceremony that was BEYOND anything I could have ever wanted!! They are an amazing family and they are sooo wonderful to work with and... Read More so hardworking!! This venue is as close to the lake as you will get in the Lake Travis area. The area is so versatile, you can get whatever you want out of the land! The barn is HUGE and with a built in bar, bridal suite, and grooms suite it can fit a very large party. We used most of the recommended vendors and even though we were warned against it (by friends and family), it was the best decision the caterer on site is AMAZING, and everyone is a joy to work with! And, Erin (their florist), gave me exactly what I wanted and then some! Blissful Hill is truly a Blissful place!! If you want someone to take away the stress of wedding planning, these are your people!if you want someone to let you do your own thing, these are also your people!

2017-10-18T23:29:45 Response from the vendor

It is our passion to make dreams reality. Thank you so much for entrusting us to make that happen! We consider it an honor and a privilege!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Christina C

We had our wedding here on 09/16/17 and it was absolutely perfect! They will turn your wedding dreams into reality down to every single detail! Thank you Blissful Hill for the best weekend of our lives, we created memories we will never forget!

2017-09-27T14:03:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Y'all were a pleasure to work with! It was our honor!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Anne M

We had our wedding at Blissful Hill and could not be more happy we booked here. We went with the all inclusive package and had so many options for decorations, flowers, and food. As the groom all I cared about was good food and it was amazing. Even the cake and photographer... Read More were great. It was awesome having our wedding party staying onsite with us and hanging out for our wedding. This venue won't disappoint you!

2017-07-08T16:47:24 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to make your day so special! Y'all were a dream to work with! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Laura B

Blissful Hill is such a beautiful venue. There are several reasons we chose this to be our venue for our summer wedding including the peaceful hill country views, the on-site lodging, and the gorgeous ceremony spot that is surrounded by water on three sides and lined with trees.... Read More The barn is almost ready and I was able to tour and see just how grand the space is! The drive out through Spicewood is also gorgeous. Plus this is a family run business. Kara and Katrina are both such sweet people and I had the pleasure of meeting with other members of their family as well. Their entire family is so invested in the Blissful Hill and making our wedding special. I spent a couple of hours on the property and honestly didn't want to leave. It felt like home! We couldn't be more excited for our wedding at the Blissful Hill!

2017-08-08T09:40:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these sweet comments. We are honored you chose our venue for such an important day in your life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brianna W

Keep in mind that this place is still under construction, but the owners are some of the most wonderful people my fiance and I have met! We drove over an hour to see the land, and the mock ups, and we fell in love. No other venue could provide a lakeside ceremony site, onsite... Read More lodging, and a huge reception space PLUS a huge discount for being one of the first couples to book! This is clearly a family business and they are not out to nickel and dime us, in fact, they have made us feel like part of the family! We have never had any issues with communication and the owners are very honest and open about progress. We are 200% confident that our wedding will be amazing here! I've never felt so confident signing a contract. There are no hidden service charges or fees and we have so much freedom to customize our 200 guest wedding the way we want. So many of the other venues we visited had 12% service charges, insane bar fees, fees for even non-alcoholic beverages, fees to PLUG IN THE LIGHTS, rental fees for the bridal suite, mandatory cake cutting fees (even if we cut the cake ourselves), etc etc etc. Blissful Hill is straight-forward and they even have space at the end of the contract to write in additional details not already addressed. The owners have a floral company, so we were able to discuss flowers and get a quote while checking out the venue. My fiance plans on having the groomsmen out on the boat and pulling right up to the venue since there is a boat dock right there! I can't understand why anyone would give Blissful Hill only 2 stars for it not being complete when they have stressed that fact REPEATEDLY. We are so excited and feel so lucky to have found this place. I can't recommend it enough! If I could give it more stars I would! We will be reviewing after the wedding of course, but as of right now, we LOVE Blissful Hill! Thank you!

2017-08-08T09:42:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We try our best to make your special day as stress free and affordable as possible!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauryn A

My fiancé and I were excited about going to see this venue as a potential for our wedding. Kara, the woman we worked with, is very nice and passionate about the vision she has for Blissful Hill. However, at this point in time, this venue is only a vision. When we drove up, there... Read More was a dilapidated, seemingly abandoned house across the street from the spot where the venue will be. We got in Kara’s golf cart and drove down to the waterfront, which is beautiful. Apparently, there a barn that was disassembled is being transported in to be reassembled on the site. But, there is an existing structure that needs to be torn down. The land has yet to be graded or the foundation poured. When we asked for renderings of what the finished product will look like or a detailed timeline, all we were provided with was a hand sketched picture of a barn face and layout of the rooms. We believe that there is a lot of potential at this location but the unprofessional presentation of the property and misleading information left us disappointed, especially after driving an hour from Austin to view the venue.

2016-10-24T15:55:59 Response from the vendor

It was truly my pleasure meeting with you both. Weddings are a passion of mine and I very much enjoy assisting couples with their plans for a beautiful event. The venue is advertised as coming soon, as we are under construction. Official drawings and construction... Read Less Read More

Meet The Coordinator

Kara Green

I am a first time mom to my baby boy and have been planning all kinds of parties for as long as I can remember. My passion is to create the day of your dreams down to every detail. I will be by your side every step of the way in constant contact.