Blissful Wishes - Honeymoon & Wedding Registry

Queens Village, NY

Boutique, Honeymoon, Online, Registry

94-31 218th Street, Queens Village, NY (866) 979-9474

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Blissful Wishes is the most professional company I have had the pleasure of working with. They are very helpful in assisting my groom and I to set up our honeymoon registry. The staff and owner are very helpful and very knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend Blissful Wishes to... Read More every bride. It is a great service that provides all your honeymoon planning needs.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 indira r

My husband and I would like to thank Blissful Wishes for sharing our registry with family and friends, we could not asked for a better honeymoon. Blissful Wishes has amazing package deals that's great for tight budgets. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

This is a great solution if you are having a destination wedding and don't want physical gifts to carry back in a plane. Blissful Wish was professional and extremely helpful and was great. I recomend their services.

Blissfully amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Phulmattie R

I don’t normally write reviews but I couldnt help writing a review about Blissful Wishes. My husband, Grayson, and I just got married with the help of BW. We had shopped around to many of the other registries out there but decided on BW because it was modern, romantic, very user... Read More friendly and it catered to couples planning their honeymoon or wedding. Not to mention we had a tight budget to begin with so choosing BW was a no brainer since we got more bang for our buck. I loved their moving photo feature. There were no ads to get thru. From sharing our registry with family and friends, to creating our wish list and redeeming our funds, couldn’t have been easier. The platinum package we purchased was amazing. This package allowed for a lot of personalization from photos to display to beautiful backgrounds. My favorite feature was the electronic guest book that my family and friends used to share a memory or say congratulation to us. I referred it to my brother who will be getting married next year. I would definitely recommend BW to other family members and friends. Thanks Blissful Wishes! Sincerely, The Smiths