Bloom With Jenna

From everyone here at BLOOM with Jenna, we’d like to extend our very best wishes to you on your upcoming wedding. You have many things to contemplate in preparation for your big day, and we are delighted that you would consider BLOOM with Jenna to be a part of it. With a 40 year history and a number of accolades to our credit – including several regional and national Design Competition Awards – our team of designers (and hopeless romantics) is perfectly suited to help you realize your dream of an unforgettable wedding that is truly a delight to the senses. From simple and elegant to stunning and sophisticated, BLOOM with Jenna is committed to helping you tell your love story to your wedding guests through a series of spectacular visual cues.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1142 Athens Highway, Grayson, GA (770) 972-3030
PINTEREST

Champagne Flowers on a Beer Budget!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Shannon B

Jenna and everyone at A Daisy A Day worked so well with me. I did not have a lot of direction when I initially met with them, but they helped me create exactly what I wanted for my wedding! My budget was small and they really gave me so much more than I ever thought I could get.... Read More The service was friendly and perfect and again, my flowers were gorgeous! Over two weeks later, I still actually have some of my flowers around the house. They still look beautiful. I would recommend A Daisy A Day to anyone getting married in the Snellville area.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Rachel P

I just got married in the beginning of June 2013 and I’m so glad I chose to use A Daisy A Day. We met with Jenna and she let us look through books of flowers and described unique arrangements that they could make for our special day. She could even look at my Pinterest boards to... Read More make sure the bouquets and centerpieces were perfect for my style. On my big day I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything turned out! It all went together so nicely and I was so pleased with the result!

Fabulous Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Caroline M

Daisy a Day did the flowers for my wedding and they were perfect! I sent her a picture of my dress and told her to choose the colors and the flowers for my bouquet and they did a great job! The boutonnieres went perfectly with the tuxedos too. I also had my 3 dogs in the... Read More wedding and they made floral "collars" for the dogs. It was so nice! I definitely recommend Daisy a Day!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kathryn D

Jenna did an incredible job with our flowers for the wedding. I created a pinterest board and sent to her and when the flowers arrived day-of, I was so pleased. She was responsive to all of my questions and concerns and absolutely made our vision come to life. The flowers held... Read More up beautifully through all of the humidity/rain/falling/tossing/wedding chaos. I have recommended Jenna to a few of my brides getting married next spring - this is a top notch choice for any bride with real concerns on florists getting your dream flowers.

Perfect Flowers and Wonderful People!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Jordan D

We absolutely love A Daisy A Day! Jenna was so professional, and amazing to work with; I couldn't have hoped for someone better to collaborate with and turn our wedding flowers into art! Words cannot describe how beautiful our flowers were, and our astonishment at the beauty A... Read More Daisy A Day created. It truly made our day a perfect dream come true. Highly recommended!!

Perfect Flowers for My Wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Sharon M

Daisy a Day did a spectacular job of listening to my request and making my dream a reality. Everything was just perfect. Thank you!

Happy Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 pamara k

We used A Daisy A Day for our daughter's wedding last week. We were very pleased. Jenna is the new owner and comes in with a young and fresh perspective. She worked with my daughter's vision and provided gorgeous flowers for her beautiful wedding and reception. We even used... Read More her flowers to decorate the cake. When we requested some changes, there were no problems. She want to provide what the bride wants. I highly recommend using A Daisy A Day.

Jenna Naylor, AIFD, CFD, GMF

Jenna has been in the floral industry for almost 18 years. Flowers are her passion. Jenna is Metro Atlanta Florists’ Associations Designer of the Year for 2009 and 2012, Burton Cup Winner with the State Association for 2010 and 2012, Designer of the Year for the State of Georgia for 2012 & 2014, and Mid America Cup Winner for 2012 & 2014. Jenna is also an accredited member of the American Institute of Floral Designers and a Georgia Master Florist. Additionally, we have been voted Best of Gwinnett's Florist for the last decade.

Start a Conversation!