Bloom With Jenna

Bloom With Jenna offers a gorgeous selection of bridal bouquets, floral cake decorations, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any budget. Whatever the Season, Whatever the Style — we can provide beautiful flowers to make the day unforgettable.

$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2149 Scenic Hwy, Snellville, GA

Champagne Flowers on a Beer Budget!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Shannon B

Jenna and everyone at A Daisy A Day worked so well with me. I did not have a lot of direction when I initially met with them, but they helped me create exactly what I wanted for my wedding! My budget was small and they really gave me so much more than I ever thought I could get. The service was friendly and perfect and again, my flowers were gorgeous! Over two weeks later, I still actually have some of my flowers around the house. They still look beautiful. I would recommend A Daisy A Day to anyone getting married in the Snellville area.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Rachel P

I just got married in the beginning of June 2013 and I’m so glad I chose to use A Daisy A Day. We met with Jenna and she let us look through books of flowers and described unique arrangements that they could make for our special day. She could even look at my Pinterest boards to make sure the bouquets and centerpieces were perfect for my style. On my big day I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything turned out! It all went together so nicely and I was so pleased with the result!

Fabulous Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Caroline M

Daisy a Day did the flowers for my wedding and they were perfect! I sent her a picture of my dress and told her to choose the colors and the flowers for my bouquet and they did a great job! The boutonnieres went perfectly with the tuxedos too. I also had my 3 dogs in the wedding and they made floral "collars" for the dogs. It was so nice! I definitely recommend Daisy a Day!

Perfect Flowers and Wonderful People!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Jordan D

We absolutely love A Daisy A Day! Jenna was so professional, and amazing to work with; I couldn't have hoped for someone better to collaborate with and turn our wedding flowers into art! Words cannot describe how beautiful our flowers were, and our astonishment at the beauty A Daisy A Day created. It truly made our day a perfect dream come true. Highly recommended!!

Perfect Flowers for My Wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Sharon M

Daisy a Day did a spectacular job of listening to my request and making my dream a reality. Everything was just perfect. Thank you!

Happy Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 pamara k

We used A Daisy A Day for our daughter's wedding last week. We were very pleased. Jenna is the new owner and comes in with a young and fresh perspective. She worked with my daughter's vision and provided gorgeous flowers for her beautiful wedding and reception. We even used her flowers to decorate the cake. When we requested some changes, there were no problems. She want to provide what the bride wants. I highly recommend using A Daisy A Day.

TO Bloom With Jenna