Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2415 Keller Road, Medina, MN (612) 282-4803

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Leslie H

Anne did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding. She is incredibly easy to work with and was always flexible with our schedules. I gave her some very basic ideas and she made them better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our reception... Read More room was and no one could believe that all of the flowers were real. We couldn't be happier with her choices and how everything looked on our wedding day. We highly recommend her services to anyone planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Susan S

We were recommended to Anne at Bloomberry Floral by Medina Entertainment and we are SO thankful! She helped make our daughter "princess for a day". The bouquets were perfect. She listened to our daughters thoughts and ideas and totally NAILED it! She also prepared isle urns for... Read More us and...exquisite!! We completely and totally recommend Bloomberry Floral for ANY special occasion, but especially a wedding. Anne is so easy to work with, a true artist.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Bloomberry Floral made my wedding day extra special. Anne listened to my ideas and created a stunning bouquet that was better than I imagined. All of the wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Anne was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend Bloomberry Floral.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jason S

Anne at Bloomberry was wonderful to work with. From the first meeting where she laid out what her ideas were to the big day where it all came together. She has known my husband and I for many years through work connections and pulled off the day better that we knew she would.... Read More Customized flowers for the flower girls and all other wedding party participants was a highlight as well as the overall look of the club. Our photos will be a lasting impression of Anne's great work. Her team is top notch and I would recommend them to anyone. She has done our wedding and three other weddings of very dear friends of ours. Anne is the go to place for any event, she will make your ideas bloom!! Thanks Anne!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sarah K

I don't even know where to start except to say that Anne is a total pro at what she does! I am a designer by trade and my design-oriented, perfection seeking brain was on overload when I first arrived at my first floral appointment to pick out table centerpieces and bridal... Read More party bouquets. I had a blurry vision of what I wanted with key words like "elegant" & "timeless." I also had major questions about which flowers were in season and ballpark pricing (i.e. "which is more, this flower or this one? "). Anne was so great at listening, asking questions and walking through the options with visual aids, all while being friendly and supportive! In the end our flower arrangements were everything I ever wanted and so much more. The day after our wedding handed out flower arrangements to family members and friends who helped with wedding prep and they made the perfect thank you gift!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

I was married 2 months ago and I'm still getting compliments from guests about our flowers! Anne was flexible, creative, easy to work with, and really realized out vision for floral. From the full, colorful arrangements that added so much elegance to our outdoor rustic ceremony... Read More venue to the charming simplicity of the floral and greenery at our reception, Bloomberry shined. I highly recommend Bloomberry!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Don R

After seeing Anne's work in two weddings, we knew that we had to choose Bloomberry for our own flowers. We gave Anne A LOT of ideas and she helped us narrow down our vision, the essential elements, and add a bit of whimsy. We were so happy with the results. Every person had... Read More a unique corsage or boutonniere, but there was definitely a theme. Anne even made a pup-onniere for our dog Ike! We couldn't have been happier with the results, and the bright colors mixed with the fall flowers were perfect. We would recommend Anne and Bloomberry to anybody who wants to have gorgeous flowers for their special day!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Sarah B

Ann was absolutely amazing! She got my vision perfectly and was wonderful the day of for setup... even driving quite the distance to my venue!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Molly B

Working with Anne for our flowers was amazing! Best part of the wedding process. I am not a big flower person, but Anne made it so easy from start to finish. We looked through pictures to discuss what I do and don't like. We had phenomenal flowers for a wedding! Could of wanted... Read More to work with anyone else

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Catherine D

Incredible! Anne was so amazing to work with and was always very receptive to my ideas and vision. She helped shape how everything came together and we couldn't have been more pleased with the execution on the day of. Flowers were beyond beautiful, arrived on time, and we... Read More received so many compliments from guests. I'd HIGHLY recommend Anne to anyone - she has such a talent and clearly loves what she does!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Matt E

Bloomberry did my flowers for my wedding day and our groom's supper. They looked absolutely incredible! So many people came up afterwards to comment on the flowers arrangements. Anne also made a beautiful floral arrangement for our handmade archway that was the backdrop for... Read More our ceremony. We were so pleased. To top it all off, our wedding was a 3 hour drive for Anne. She came out early to get everything set up, and she was so accommodating! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Christine F

GORGEOUS! From the first time we met Anne, we knew we were in good hands. She perfectly executed on the vision that my daughter and I had for the wedding we were planning. We completely trusted her and had every confidence that her arrangements would be spectacular. And they... Read More were. From the birch alter, draped with garland, to every table centerpiece, to the ceremony flowers and all the extra touches, it was perfection. I highly recommend Anne. She helped us create a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

We met with Anne to provide flower arrangements for a post wedding celebration for our daughter and new son-in-law. The destination wedding was in Scottsdale so we asked if there was a way to incorporate both locations in the arrangements. Anne is a creative genius! Using the... Read More colors we had for our table setting in Scottsdale, Anne designed arrangements that included succulents and midwest flowers. The combination was spectacular. We were delighted with the results and our guests were in awe of how well the combination of desert and midwest flowers looked. Thank you Anne for beautifully setting the stage for our celebration!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Lizzy P

The flowers truly made our wedding beautiful! The arrangements were so amazing and were PERFECT for our winter wedding. Anne understood my vision and had so many great additions to make the flowers and arrangements absolutely breathtaking. WHen we entered in to the ballroom,... Read More the flowers and arrangements were even more beautiful than I had pictured! The whole process was the best part of wedding planning. Anne and Bonnie are so accommodating and so great to work with- it was such an enjoyable experience. Thank you Bloomberry for making our day PERFECT!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015

Anne is great! My husband and I have very contemporary tastes, and she nailed it! The flowers were gorgeous! Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, tabletop and bar arrangements that they did for us! I highly recommend Bloomberry! You... Read More won't be disappointed.

Everything we hoped for & more

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Andrea G

I am so glad we found Bloomberry Floral during our wedding planning! Anne is an absolute gem to work with - she's talented, professional, flexible, and most importantly for brides, easy to work with. Even when I wasn't sure what I wanted, she helped my little seed of an idea... Read More blossom into our dream wedding flowers. I would highly recommend Bloomberry: the quality is excellent, the price is right, and it was such a pleasure working with a small, family-owned business. Thanks, Anne!

LOVE them!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Angela R

Bloomberry Floral is amazing! Anne and her mom are so sweet and easy to work with. I love that it is a small business. They are so acomodating and they have such great ideas. Even though I had to cut back my budget, my wedding turned out beautiful. In fact, I cried when I saw my... Read More bouquet! It was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't speak any higher of these florists!

Our flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Joy P

I didn't know what I wanted for our wedding flowers... there are so many beautiful choices out there! Anne looked at our wedding style and provided options that fit perfectly. Our flowers were gorgeous.