Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1301 South Arlington Heights Road, Elk Grove Village, IL (847) 640-1234

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Melissa M

I used Blooming Flowers for my wedding September and was very happy with everything (and when I say everything, I mean all bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony decoration, table centerpieces, cake flowers, and miscellaneous decoration throughout). We had a lot of opinions and... Read More ideas, but not a super clear vision and Vista was able to digest everything and pull it together beautifully. I appreciated that Vista offered suggestions and opinions but wasn't pushy. She was super nice and easy to work with and added a lot of small touches that we really appreciated. Also, price wise, we felt that Blooming Flowers offered more value for our money than a few other florists we had met with in Chicago (closer to where we live). Everything went very smoothly the day of and I highly recommend Blooming Flowers for someone considering them for their wedding!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Beth H

Everything about our wedding day was perfect and Blooming Flowers helped make it happen. There's a big difference between a florist that pretends to care and one that really does. Vista and her team genuinely care about every aspect and it shows. You will not get better or more... Read More personal service anywhere. From the ceremony flowers to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful and unique! We trusted Vista with her vision and our dream every step of the way. We recommend Blooming Flowers in the highest terms. Thank you Blooming Flowers for a day we will remember forever! Love, Beth and Craig Married July 9, 2016

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kristina T

Blooming Flowers (and Vista) did the most amazing job on my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet & the bridesmaids bouquets were the most beautiful arrangements of flowers I have ever seen. They were perfect both in color, size and the freshness. I simply showed Vista a swatch of... Read More my bridesmaid dresses and told her I liked roses & peonies and she created gorgeous arrangements. The pictures helped to make my wedding & the photos so lovely. In addition, Vista created really pretty centerpieces for all of our reception tables. It really helped to pull the whole room together. Blooming Flowers created an elegant setting for my wedding and I am so thankful for that. They are a pleasure to work with and make everything so easy on the best day ever. I highly recommend Blooming Flowers to anyone in need of perfect flowers.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Erin A

Vista did the most beautiful job on my fall wedding. The flowers and decor were flawless. Affordable and flexible, she will handle everything for every budget!

Can't Say Enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Abby C

I don't even know where to begin! Vista at Blooming Flowers was one of my favorite vendors! She was so much fun and SO easy to work with! Not to mention, the flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS! I am still obsessing over them. My mom and I met with Vista while looking for a... Read More florist and from the beginning, she made the whole process so easy. I have a hard time visualizing flowers, but I gave Vista my general vision and she took it and ran with it. The final product was so amazing, I couldn't have asked for more. The bouquets were absolutely perfect as were the boutonnieres and corsages. Since our wedding was in October, I told Vista that I wanted the centerpieces to have pumpkins in them. Not only did she help us design the centerpieces, she let us use her coolers to keep the pumpkins in so they did not spoil after we carved them. Honestly, the flowers came out so much better than I ever expected, I would not hesitate to recommend Vista to anyone needing a florist for their wedding! She's the best!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Stephanie S

Vista was absolutely amazing! My family has been using Blooming Flowers for the past 30 years and we have never been disappointed. When I got engaged I knew exactly which florist I would be going to. Vista brought my vision to life; she took my ideas and enhanced them! She was... Read More also very flexible when I needed to cut some money out of the budget, but needed to add table center pieces! Her husband delivered them before the promised time and I was beyond impressed with how they turned out! I highly recommend them!

Best Wedding Florist Ever!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Meghan V

If I could just post a picture of our wedding flowers there would be no need to even write a review because the picture would speak for itself. I can't say enough about Vista and Blooming Flowers. She made my dream a reality. I knew our wedding flowers would be incredible but... Read More I'll never forget the moment I walked into our reception venue and saw everything, it took my breath away. Staff from our venue told us that out of all of the weddings they had ever seen the flowers for our reception were by far and away the most beautiful. Not only did Vista transform our reception venue into something so magical she made the preparation for our wedding and our actual wedding day stress-free. She ran around like crazy on our wedding day traveling from where the girls were getting ready to the church and to the reception venue. Vista bent over backwards to make everything perfect. She was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process and was super easy to get in contact with. She is extremely prompt in returning phone calls and emails and never once said anything about me chaining my mind a time (or many) on what I wanted. Not to mention we only met once in person as I live out of state. If you have any question about hiring your wedding florist I would recommend Blooming Flowers hands down. In the planning process I met with several other florists, all who were wonderful, but Vista immediately put my mind at ease and let me know that my wedding flowers would be perfect. She said that she treats every wedding as if it were her daughter's and now, after seeing everything, I truly believe that. Thank you for everything Vista and everyone at Blooming Flowers!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Lindsey J

Gorgeous flowers at a good price! Vista was so helpful- she found alternative flowers to stay within my budget and responded quickly to my emails!

Gorgeous and budget friendly!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Autumn E

Everything about Blooming Flowers was amazing! First, I will say working with Vista was awesome. She has such a vision and really listened to everything I said about what I was looking for. I really didn't know exactly what I wanted but I did know my budget, colors, and some... Read More small ideas I liked. I wasn't looking for huge flower arrangements and I didn't want to spend a lot of money, but I still wanted the room to beautiful (obviously). She came up with fabulous, unique arrangements that turned out to be exactly what I wanted and didn't even know. She was so awesome in getting some research from me before we met and then showed me ideas as we talked that fit within the budget. After I left my first meeting with her, I was so excited that I finally had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like. Besides helping me design the decorations in the room, she was so knowledgable about my venue and what would work well there. She also did all of the behind the scenes work so I didn't have to (i.e. contacted my venue, arranged pick up of vases to be borrowed from the westin, etc.). She made everything so easy. Besides Vista being amazing, my room looked so beautiful and magical. I loved everything about it. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and they lasted FOREVER. My wedding was 2 weeks ago, and we still have arrangements on our table that are just now starting to wilt. I loved working with Blooming Flowers and would definitely recommend them if you are looking for gorgeous, long lasting, budget friendly arrangements and a very reliable and trustworthy flower vendor!

AMAZING wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Jackie C

I just want to start out by saying that I went to 8 different florists prior to choosing Blooming Flowers. My husband was not willing to shell out the cash for flowers so I had a very strict budget ( less than $3000) for a vision that should have been about $5-6,000. I found... Read More Blooming Flowers via Weddingwire and filled out the online inquiry form for an initial consultation. Vista contacted me right away and I was able to meet with her that week. Her prices were reasonable, especially their travel costs because that's where most florists will upcharge you. She was honest about which flowers to pick (fillers, in season, etc.). Brides on a budget: be open to flowers that are not in your original vision! Whenever I had a question, Vista would email me back right away and she was very willing to meet with me and work with my schedule the entire process (another selling point because the other florist that I was considering took weeks before getting back to me). Two weeks before my wedding, I went in to check out my mock centerpieces and was disappointed (I tend to be indecisive). It was not at all what I had imagined and I felt as though it was due to my low budget. Vista reassured me that she could change up the flowers while staying within my price range and worked with me for an hour to figure out what we needed to change. I was so nervous that my flowers weren't going to turn out the way that I had hoped they would, but on the day of the wedding when my reception coordinator brought my husband and I into the room, we were absolutely blown away by the centerpieces. Vista and her family far exceeded both mine and my husband's expectations, even my husband was extremely happy about the flowers. We received compliments all day and night (bouquets and centerpieces) about how "unbelievable" and "amazing" the flowers had turned out. She even added rose petals at all of the tables which added the extra dazzle at all of the tables. She is a fabulous person to work with and I highly recommend this family business!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Samantha M

Blooming Flowers was fantastic! We didn't have an appointment when we went in looking and Vista took us in and spent a few hours going through everything with us. It was the first place we looked so we weren't sure what we were looking for but she took us through everything step... Read More by step and made many suggestions for us. We ended up using what she suggested and it was so beautiful. The flowers and the cylinders with flowers in there were huge, fresh and really made our tables. I heard our guest say nothing but wonderful things about the flowers. All of our girls Bouquets came out perfect. I even made a few changes along the way and Vista had no problem working with me on making them happen. I would definitely use them again if I have another occasion or maybe the husband will just stop in a bring me home some of their beautiful flowers!

LOVED MY FLOWERS

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Melissa T

Vista was amazing at Blooming Flowers!! She took my ideas and helped me with colors and ideas! My flowers turned out gorgeous!! I had so many compliments on them!!!

Beautiful flowers and great service

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jessica W

I couldn't be more satisfied with my flowers. Vista was great and extremely talented. She came to my house early the day of to drop off the bouquets and went right to the church to set up. After the ceremony and pictures, she dissembled the pieces and brought them to the... Read More reception venue and immediately began setting up. The flowers were a bit on the pricy side, but I found it worth it in the end because the flowers were fresh and her service was amazing.

March Wedding

Reviewed on 3/08/2012 Jennifer B

loved loved loved all my wedding flowers! Vista was great to work with..very accommodating. Everything was right on time the day of the wedding...my bouquet was beyond beautiful..and our reception centerpieces were amazing! Lots of compliments from our guests about the flowers!... Read More I would definitely recommend Blooming Flowers!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Ashley B

Flowers were PERFECT, delivered on time, and for a reasonable price.

Just what I was looking for...

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Kate S

Blooming flowers was exactly the florist I was looking for. No pressure, cost conscious and beautiful results. Vista is great, and knows exactly what you're looking for. She will put together things on the spot to show you a visual and is very mindful of your budget. I was... Read More constantly making changes to what I wanted and she was very accommodating. I was extremely happy with Vistas work! The best part is that included with the flowers she will deliver the brides flowers, then go to the grooms and put each guys flower on herself, then she will move the church flowers to the reception, and then have them picked up at the end of the night! This is all included in one low cost delivery fee ($125ish) she also suggested we get vases at the head table for the girls flowers ($5) per vase instead of buying extra flowers for the head table. Overall I was very happy with blooming flowers.

Excellent Florist! Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Sarah H

When searching for a florist, I was recommended to Blooming Flowers by a friend. I brought in a picture from a magazine of what I was looking for and a swatch of the fabric from the bridesmaids dresses. I met with Vista. She looked at both ideas and came back with a ton of... Read More ideas for my wedding. Everything that she was describing was beautiful- she even brought out the different flowers to pair together. We got a price quote and checked with another florist closer to my home. I was very disappointed during the meeting- the florist had no ideas and asked me for flower ideas. I had to look through their website to try and find the ideas that Vista had shared with me. When I found something somewhat comparable, I was quoted at $2,000 more than what Blooming Flowers had quoted. My flowers were gorgeous! On my wedding day, Vista delivered the flowers to the hotel and they were even more beautiful than what I had pictured! Vista met us at the church, set up the floral arrangements and even pinned the flowers on all the guys. After the church, she moved the floral arrangements to the reception site. She then set up the room. My reception site took so many pictures because they have never seen the room as beautiful as it was. When I entered, I was blown away! The room was gorgeous, my cake was perfect...it could not have looked any better! I highly recommend Blooming Flowers not only for the value but for the caring, amazing owners who truly look after you. They make the day perfect!

Review for Blooming Flowers

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 Joana C

They were easy to work with, helped to choose..