Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11618 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL (813) 933-1942

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Taylor N

Christine at Bloomingdays was great to work with. She made sure everything was in order for our big day. Every time we popped into the store she made the time to meet with us and ensure every update we made was updated. Our flowers were beautiful. She helped bring my vision to... Read More life for our flowers for both our ceremony and reception. My bouquet was beautiful and my bridesmaids bouquets were so perfect.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Danielle R

We were recommended to Bloomingdays via the Tampa Wedding Swap FB group. We went and Christine was very receptive to our requests. We were keeping it pretty basic with the flowers. I showed a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and she advised it wouldn’t be a... Read More problem. Our centerpieces were really basic as well and we provided the vases. The day of the wedding I received a picture of my bouquet and it didn’t look at all like what I asked for BUT I wrote back and asked her to fix it and she did. It still wasn’t exactly what we asked for but it worked and was still very pretty. All in all we were satisfied with the service and the price of Bloomingdays. I would recommend them to other brides.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jen G

We loved working with Bloomingdays!!! I worked with Mike Sodano and he was such a blast! He met with me in person a few times and always made sure he understood my vision. He was sweet and helpful and carried out my vision perfectly! He created beautiful bohemian bouquets for... Read More myself and my bridesmaids that everyone is still talking about! he also made gorgeous centerpieces and floral arrangement for my alter. Their prices are very reasonable and when I was struggling to fit everything in my budget, they worked with me to make sure that I didn't have to miss out on anything I wanted due to price. Highly recommend :-)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amanda R

I ordered bulk flowers to make my own bouquets and the flowers were so pretty!!! I'am highly satisfied. Ordering exactly what I wanted was very easy. Staff especially Michael are very friendly and helpful. Prices are great for the amount you get. I would order flowers from here... Read More again. I highly recommend this shop

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Cleao H

The best florist I've ever experienced!! It goes without saying that my bouquets, wristlet corsages, and boutonnieres were all a major hit. My wedding was a themed occasion which took place during the Harlem Renaissance era. I did my research on brides of the 1920s & 1930s and... Read More brought in pictures to support my findings. I had no education on shapes, styles, or colors for bouquets, but the team at Bloomingdays truly took the time to understand and execute a vision matching my theme to perfection. Also, this company is beyond affordable. I was able to have all of my flowers live and remain within budget! There really isn't another florist that can compare to the services of Bloomingdays --- and I did a lot of research for what florist would be the best for me -- so it's a fact when I say there wasn't another company that could compare. I will definitely bring my future business here and refer any and every new bride I know to Bloomingdays!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa C

I am obsessed with this flower shop and how great they were! Michael and Christine were amazing and brought my vision to life! My sweetheart table was overflowing with roses and garland, the centerpieces of garland were beautiful, and they took their time trying to figure out... Read More exactly what I wanted. They also brought all of my ordered roses, hydrangeas, and carnations with them to help me finish my other centerpieces. They are simply wonderful!

Christine is amazing.

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Erhick B

She is so helpful and flexible. Easy to work with. Loved everything she did for our wedding. I absolutely recommend her for anyone needing floral arrangements.

Flower

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Jennifer B

We have been using this shop for over 20 years and as always, they delivered superb service. The flowers were amazing. The centerpeices beautiful as well.

Review for Bloomingdays Flower Shop