Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11618 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL (813) 971-5947

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jen G

We loved working with Bloomingdays!!! I worked with Mike Sodano and he was such a blast! He met with me in person a few times and always made sure he understood my vision. He was sweet and helpful and carried out my vision perfectly! He created beautiful bohemian bouquets for... Read More myself and my bridesmaids that everyone is still talking about! he also made gorgeous centerpieces and floral arrangement for my alter. Their prices are very reasonable and when I was struggling to fit everything in my budget, they worked with me to make sure that I didn't have to miss out on anything I wanted due to price. Highly recommend :-)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Amanda R

I ordered bulk flowers to make my own bouquets and the flowers were so pretty!!! I'am highly satisfied. Ordering exactly what I wanted was very easy. Staff especially Michael are very friendly and helpful. Prices are great for the amount you get. I would order flowers from here... Read More again. I highly recommend this shop

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Cleao H

The best florist I've ever experienced!! It goes without saying that my bouquets, wristlet corsages, and boutonnieres were all a major hit. My wedding was a themed occasion which took place during the Harlem Renaissance era. I did my research on brides of the 1920s & 1930s and... Read More brought in pictures to support my findings. I had no education on shapes, styles, or colors for bouquets, but the team at Bloomingdays truly took the time to understand and execute a vision matching my theme to perfection. Also, this company is beyond affordable. I was able to have all of my flowers live and remain within budget! There really isn't another florist that can compare to the services of Bloomingdays --- and I did a lot of research for what florist would be the best for me -- so it's a fact when I say there wasn't another company that could compare. I will definitely bring my future business here and refer any and every new bride I know to Bloomingdays!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa C

I am obsessed with this flower shop and how great they were! Michael and Christine were amazing and brought my vision to life! My sweetheart table was overflowing with roses and garland, the centerpieces of garland were beautiful, and they took their time trying to figure out... Read More exactly what I wanted. They also brought all of my ordered roses, hydrangeas, and carnations with them to help me finish my other centerpieces. They are simply wonderful!

Start a Conversation!