Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

28 Portland Rd., Kennebunk, ME (207) 985-2949

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Carole L

The ladies at Blooms & Heirlooms made our flower bouquets above and beyond me expectations. I decided after making arrangements for bridesmaids bouquets that I wanted the girls to only carry one single flower and the delivery of them were so beautiful. Again above and beyond... Read More our expectations. Highly recommend Blooms and Heirlooms to any bride looking for amazing arrangements and superb customer service,

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Sarah

Jean and the floral team at Blooms & Heirlooms did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. They were so friendly and easy to work with, starting with the initial consultation. We met them for the first time at the wedding show at the Nonantum, and set up a... Read More consultation a few weeks later. Jean took my ideas and color schemes, and came up with great ideas for the flowers. We touched base a few times before the wedding, and I was able to get some flowers for my hair to use during my hair trial. The only issue I had was that they needed my flower buckets before the wedding, but that wasn't clearly communicated in advance. They were also a few minutes late delivering the flowers to the venue, which delayed our photos. Everything ended up working out well. I would also suggest clearly reading over the contract to make sure everything is on there as expected. Jean worked with me to bring the cost down after going over the initial contract, and had some great cost saving suggestions. We used our ceremony flowers and bridesmaid bouquets as table centerpieces at the reception. I loved how all of the bouquets turned out; the bridesmaids' bouquets went well with my bridal bouquet. Overall, they did a great job with our wedding flowers and they added to the overall ambiance of the day.

Beautiful and personal, but may turn you into Bridezilla...

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kate L

I am fairly happy with our choice of Blooms & Heirlooms to provide the flowers at our wedding. The aisle accents, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces were all absolutely lovely and fresh, smelled amazing and lasted for days after the wedding. They were able to take a few... Read More random ideas I had and put them together in a beautiful way with a unique touch. Unfortunately my overall experience with B&H was less than pleasant, as I had quite a difficult time communicating with the team in the months leading up to the wedding. I spent an hour on the phone with Jeanne Sauve when I first contacted B&H in April, planning details and telling her about our August wedding plans. She advised us to put down a $500 deposit immediately to hold the date. She charged my credit card and she told me I would hear from her with a contract within the week. After two weeks, I called the shop and was told that the entire staff was busy preparing for weddings happening this month, that I would want them working on my wedding if it were happening this weekend too, and that someone would get back to me within a few days, not to worry...then nothing. I called three times and emailed twice throughout April and early May, and did not hear from anyone until mid-May, when the business owner finally emailed me back with apologies and information. After that, things were fine. Thank goodness everything turned out well, but I was anticipating that they might call and tell me they wouldn't be able to handle our event, and it definitely made me question why they would take on new events if they are unable to maintain basic communication and business transactions due to how busy they are with existing events. Overall I found Jean (owner) and Jeanne (events representative) to be very pleasant and personal when you are actually able to reach them, and the pricing reasonable as compared to other vendors. I would most likely work with Blooms and Heirlooms again, but would plan to address all of my issues in person.

Beautiful flowers; creative florist

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Elizabeth K

The florist worked with us on our ideas and our personalities to make the flowers reflect our unique perspective. Everyone commented on the flowers at the wedding and reception and still exclaim over them in our photos.

Perfection!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Jennifer T

Blooms & Heirlooms provided the flowers for our May 3rd wedding and did a spectacular job! I am not a flower person at all & really wanted minimal flowers for everything. Jean & Jean listened to what I was looking for, didn't push their ideas on to me, and were able to make my... Read More vision into a beautiful reality. I loved the sizes of all of the bouquets, the coloring of the flowers was the most beautiful arrangement I had ever seen & the ribbons they helped me pick-out were perfection. They were very professional & experienced which was so relieving to not have to worry about. The cost was very reasonable I felt for what we received. Coming from a person who doesn't really like flowers, I LOVED ALL OF OUR FLORAL ARRANGEMENTS!!!!

The most beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Trish B

Blooms & Heirlooms did the most amazing job with our wedding flowers! Despite my lack of flower expertise, Jean completely understood & then created exactly what I was looking for with our bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. We had so many compliments from our guests as... Read More well as our other vendors on our spectacular flowers. I would highly recommend these wonderful ladies to anyone getting married in Maine.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 amanda L

I couldn't have asked for flowers more perfect! I would recommend Jeanne at Blooms and Heirlooms to anyone!

Made our day UNFORGETTABLE

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Amanda P

Blooms and Heirlooms made our wedding day unforgettable for all of my guests. It's been a month since the wedding and I still hear guests saying that they are reminiscing about every detail of the day. Blooms and Heirlooms' dedication, care and time allowed everything we dreamed... Read More of for our day to be carried out. For instance, Jean and her husband built a Bermuda moongate for us to get married under in her garage. The process took over six months and at each step we were sent pictures and updates. They took on this challenge without ever seeing one in person and instead they worked from pictures and descriptions we gave them. Blooms and Heirlooms gave valuable advice on decor for the reception, ceremony, bathrooms, bar, etc and kept us on the directed path we had envisioned for our special day. On the day of the wedding, Blooms and Heirlooms brought a team to set up and prepare the ceremony and the reception including the place cards and favors. And when the flower for my mother's hair was left at the shop, an employee was called in from kayaking to run over to the store and bring it directly to my mother. Blooms and Heirlooms spent well over ten hours emailing, making phone calls and having meetings in person with us to make our day. With Blooms and Heirlooms' passion and expertise for flora and design they are the only choice.

Beautiful flowers and great service!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Catherine W

Blooms and Heirlooms came through at the last minute when two different florists cancelled on my sister's wedding 3 weeks before the ceremony - and did wonderfully! They were the prettiest flower arrangements I ahd ever seen at a wedding. I decided to use B&H for my wedding... Read More too, because of that experience. And I was glad I did! My colors were green and blue - not normal flower colors - so I was eager to see what they could do - and they were absolutely gorgeous! The bouquets come with vases to keep and are huge (I'm sure you could ask for smaller ones if that is desired), and parents'/groomsmen's corsages/boutonnieres were beautiful. And they are very pleasant to work with! Very professional, except for a billing issue (but even that was handled fairly quickly). Wonderful work, I would recommend them to anyone!

Flowers

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Kellie G

Jeanne and Jean were amazing! My flowers took my breathe away!! Their customer service is top notch!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Meg M

Flowers aren't my area of expertise, but B&H applied my style and personality to the gorgeous displays. Impressed by the intricate designs, I highly recommend B&H for any event.

Gorgeous flowers, Great work

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Cynthia W

In planning my wedding, I had gone through two florists by the time I got down to the two-week mark. Neither of those vendors ever got back to me with even a quote. I was so frustrated, that I called Blooms & Heirlooms, named the price I wanted to spend on my arrangements... Read More (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages) and the wedding colors, and they were so nice and understanding! They sent me a quote the next day, and took care of the whole thing! My case was kind of unconventional since it was such short notice that I didn't get to even see the flowers before the ceremony, but when my bridesmaids and I arrived, everything was just GORGEOUS! They did a superb job, and made me feel really great too. I would wholeheartedly suggest them. Plus, each bouquet came with a cute vase, so that we could all keep our bouquets after the wedding. The flowers they put in the bouquets were gorgeous, and they looked really interesting and whimsical! They only downside is that they are quite expensive!

Not what I expected from a Florist

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Ashley M

The wedding coordinator at Blooms and Heirlooms was very nice and had some great ideas, but in order for them to be even near my price range they had to rent me all of the centerpieces. Also, they did not have many fresh flowers in their shop, most everything was artificial so... Read More it was hard to get an idea of the quality and freshness of their flowers.

Not the greatest

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Lauren S

After meeting with the staff at Blooms & heirlooms, I had some concerns. The women I worked with, was not following my color pallet that I had expressed I wanted and kept trying to add more color that I did not want in my bouquets and centerpieces. I had asked to keep both... Read More items light in color (cream, ivory and white) with a splash of garnet, NO green and No red! Come my wedding day, my bouquets arrived and my mother almost turned the flowers away, stating that what arrived is not what had been told to her. The bouquets had red roses in them and lots of green. Same with the centerpieces at the reception. They again, had red roses and grass like green STUFF! i was not impressed and would not recommend them to anyone! They did not listen to my color pallet and after numerous emails requesting a sample diagram of what the bouquets and center pieces would look like, i gave up asking, because i never heard back from anyone in the shop! That is not a great way to treat someone who is paying for flowers for their wedding day!

beautiful