Blooms For Rooms

Serving , Albany , Saratoga , Adirondacks, and beyond

Eye-catching unique floral designs...

Work one-on-one with owner/designer Carrie Bielinski to create a complete floral experience tailor-made for and unique to your style. For more information visit www.blooms4rooms.com Serving the Capital District including Albany, Saratoga and beyond Call now for your free consultation 518-281-6145

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Serving , Albany , Saratoga , Adirondacks, and beyond (518) 281-6145
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Liz S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carrie. From the minute we met, her and I just clicked. She was always available to chat or help brainstorm an idea. She is an incredible artist and I credit the beauty of my wedding to her! She brought my vision to life and all of our... Read More guests are STILL raving about our gorgeous florals. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to work with Carrie!

2017-10-02T06:38:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!! It was a huge pleasure working with you for your special day. Thank you for trusting me with the floral vision :-) Can't wait to see pics!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Roxanne H

If there were more than 5 stars, that's what I would be giving Carrie! She went above and beyond for my wedding, I was completely awestruck I saw all of the flowers. She is truly an artist and cares so much about her clients. I received so many compliments from my guests!! My... Read More wedding was 5 days ago and I still have her beautiful flower arrangements all over my house, and can't stop staring!! Not only does Carrie do beautiful work, but she is wonderful to work with, and such a sweetheart! HIGHLY recommend to anyone who needs flowers for any event! Thank you Carrie!!!!!

2017-10-02T06:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy that you loved all of the floral designs for your wedding day! Awesome working with you and can't wait to see pics :-)

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Megan M

Carrie did an outstanding job on the floral arrangements at our wedding! She went above and beyond with what we were expecting. Guests all night were telling us how much they loved the flowers and how amazing the room smelled. I would highly recommend working with her for your... Read More wedding or special event. Not only was Carrie talented in her work but she's also very approachable, responds immediately to questions, and is inspiring to work with! A+++

2017-10-02T06:41:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review!! So awesome working with you and I'm thrilled that you loved all of the florals for your wedding day!! :-)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jacqueline L

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!! Carrie is so creative!! I came to her with a general idea of what I wanted along with our theme of geodes and she brought it all together. All of the flowers came together beautifully with geodes IN the floral arrangements adding a... Read More touch of sparkle. The ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning with the addition of the flowers. IF you are looking for an extremely talented and creative florist Carrie is the one to choose!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Christine S

Carrie is a creative genius. I only had to show her a couple of Pinterest photos for her to understand what kind of décor and flowers I wanted for our special day, even providing suggestions when I was unsure. She is incredibly professional and very comforting when wedding... Read More stress would get the best of me. She promised everything would turn out beautifully ( which I needed because I am a bit of a control freak :) and I worry about everything) The day came and I was blown away buy her final product. The centerpieces were beyond beautiful! The canopy she created, adorned with flowers was STUNNING. My bouquet was amazing and unique, yet classic how I asked. All our guests complimented her work. All the décor was more than I could have imagined. I am so happy I chose Carrie to be my floral designer. I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you are getting married, do not waste your time with other florists who consistently put out the same types of arrangements. Hire Carrie who will personalize everything to however you imagine your dream wedding and add a little unique twist so your wedding is memorable to all who attend! Thank you again, Carrie!

2017-11-13T13:02:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christine!!!! I appreciate all of your kind words. I am so happy that you loved all of the floral designs that I created for your wedding. I know that it was hard for you to trust and believe haha! so thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alexis F

Carrie was an absolute JOY to work with! She totally got my style and truly blew me away with the stunning flowers she provided for my wedding. My bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, our ceremony flowers, the receptions centerpieces - everything was beautiful, unique & really... Read More made a huge impact on the overall design. I can't tell you how many compliments I received on the florals - I would use her again in a heartbeat & cannot recommend her enough!!!

2017-10-21T16:39:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your floral vision to life!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jackie T

Carrie is a genius. I have 3 children and I have used her services twice. Unequivocally, she is the best. I will call her for the last and final wedding too! She is an artist and everything looks gorgeous. So many of the guests wanted to know, "Who did the flower?" She has a... Read More great personality too. You will not be disappointed.

2017-10-21T16:41:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review, Jackie! It has been a huge pleasure working with you for Jason and Jamie's weddings. Looking forward to creating some more beauty for your family in the future!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kayla W

There are not enough nice things to say about Carrie and her business! My original florist had dropped from my wedding about 5 months before and Carrie literally saved the day. She was extremely informative and was so helpful in putting my dreams to real life. Our flowers were... Read More absolutely beautiful and our guests are still raving about them. Thank you so much Carrie!

2017-10-21T16:42:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this great review! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your dreams to life!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kim D

I don't know where to begin. At our first meeting, you had the best visions for our wedding and knew we would work together so well on accomplishing what were the best flowers ever! Throughout the year before the wedding Carrie had great suggestions and in the end our dreams... Read More came true! Carrie did an impeccable job with all of our flowers from the arbor at the ceremony site to the beautiful vases of flowers, our welcome sign and everything else. It was truly the best experience working with Carrie. Everyone at the wedding complimented the flowers. Thanks so much.

2017-10-21T16:43:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! It was a huge pleasure creating beauty for your special day at Burlap and Beams! Looking forward to seeing some pics !!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Daniel C

I am a local photographer that has worked with Blooms for Rooms on a couple different events. Carrie's work is absolutely stellar. It was a joy to work with her and her husband as well as the amazing arrangements, which made my job as a photographer ALOT easier. Saves me time... Read More and money when things just look amazing and I don't have to try to make them look great. Unique arrangements and flowers unlike most I've seen in the local area. You can tell she has a great attention to detail and truly loves what she does! Great Job! A++++++ Looking forward to hopefully working with you again.

2017-10-02T06:39:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Caroline B

We were so happy with our flowers! My husband and I are not experts in this arena and so we gave Carrie some direction, but trusted her judgment for the most part and didn't know what to expect until the day of. I am normally not much of a flower person, and so I was surprised... Read More by how much I loved Carrie's arrangements. They were classy and fit our wedding perfectly. Carrie was a pleasure to work with and her flowers were just perfect. We highly recommend her!

2017-10-02T06:35:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. So happy that you loved the florals for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Megan T

Truly wonderful! Carrie at Blooms for Rooms was such a delight to work with; she made this process not only easy but also fun and stress free for my husband and I. We spoke with other florists and Carrie was easily the clear choice based on her sheer talent and passion for this.... Read More She is a real artist with floral design and we could not be happier with the way everything came together on our wedding day. We only needed one meeting and she took the pictures and vague ideas i had and turned them into something way beyond my expectations! Our wedding day was a dream and Carrie was a big part of that for us. Book with Blooms for Rooms - you will not be disappointed!!

2017-02-10T06:47:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I love it when my true artistry is recognized, it is my true passion. It was really nice working with you! Glad you loved the flowers.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Victoria N

Carrie was so fun and amazing to work with! She took my inspirations from the Knot and Pinterest and turned them into my dream flowers! I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on the centerpieces. Everything came out exactly how I wanted it. I was one very happy bride!

2017-02-10T06:48:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review. So glad you loved the flowers ! Awesome working with you.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rachel R

Carrie is incredible! She is patient, attentive, kind, hard-working, creative, and passionate about what she does. Carrie met with me over the phone to discuss what our needs were, as well as our vision for flowers. From there she put together a whole plan, designed beautiful... Read More arrangements, and was incredibly responsive throughout the whole planning process through to the day of the wedding. We didn't have to think about a thing! Not to mention, we live in California, and Carrie was able to work with us from a distance no problem. I highly recommend her to anyone!

2017-02-10T06:48:56 Response from the vendor

Awe ! Thank you so much for this great review!! loved working with you!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Jessi T

HIRE. BLOOMS FOR ROOMS. RIGHT NOW. Carrie is incredible. Not only is she an extremely talented and versatile designer, she is also incredibly sweet and easy to work with. Design wise, she just gets it. While researching florists in the area, I kept seeing the same tired and... Read More boring bouquets in their portfolios. Carrie is 100% on trend and a true artist. She turned my vision into a reality while managing to stay on budget. I have recommended her to all of my friends. Thank you Carrie!!

2017-02-10T06:50:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this amazing review! I truly appreciate it! Im so glad you loved he flowers. I think they came out amazing !! Awesome working with you

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Christiana P

Carrie is just absolutely marvelous!! She is an incredibly talented florist. A true artist. She was really wonderful to work with, had tons of ideas and really listens. After discussions and compiling of all the colors and ideas desired, she delivers above and beyond. She... Read More transformed our ceremony and reception into stunning vibrant spaces. We had a garden bohemian style for our wedding and Carrie created the most beautiful wild bright pink and coral arrangements accented with different green ferns. My husband and I could not recommend her enough and you can tell that she absolutely loves what she does!!

2017-02-10T06:51:53 Response from the vendor

One of my absolute favorite weddings of all time! It was such a pleasure working with you. The pictures from your wedding are amazing and I will never forget the beauty of your day. So nice working with you !

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Krista D

Carrie from Blooms for Rooms is such an amazing talent. She looked at a couple of pictures on my Pinterest and captured my vision PERFECTLY. In fact, she made it better than my vision. Carrie was also great about providing ideas and suggestions which was very much appreciated.... Read More Carrie was always SO responsive to emails and phone calls and was so detailed in her work. Carrie went above and beyond and I could not have appreciated it more. The ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning, it was like being in a dream. I received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces from our guests and even other vendors at the wedding. In fact, so many guests posted pictures of the flowers on their facebook pages since they were so impressed! The morning of my wedding, I did not need to worry at all as she was SO hard at work making the place beautiful. Thank you so much Blooms for Rooms for being so detailed, attentive, professional and really creating the most perfect environment for our wedding.

2017-02-10T06:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this great review! I loved making your glam wedding and working with you !!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Joan H

Amazing flowers here! I absolutely love their customer service!

2017-02-10T06:53:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Melissa P

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Carrie was to work with! It is one thing to find a professional florist who provides incredibly beautiful flowers, it is another thing entirely to find someone who is so sweet, caring, and unbelievably talented! We feel so lucky to have... Read More found Blooms For Rooms for our wedding. There wasn't a detail missed, and we really felt that our creative vision was 100% realized in Carrie's work. From the bridal bouquet, to the incredible chuppah and the magnificent centerpieces, Carrie and Matt made our wedding into the fairytale that we had been dreaming of. It was as if she went into our imaginations and pulled every color, petal and light right out and into reality. Thank you for the most beautiful wedding we could have ever dreamed of!!

2017-02-10T06:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review Melissa ! I had an awesome time creating your Enchanted Forest vision and working with you and Matt!

Carrie is amazing

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Picking Carrie as my florist for my wedding was the best choice I made. She is amazing and so nice. Working with her was extremely easy and totally stress free and my flowers were perfect, absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted, it is like she's a mind reader. She is... Read More very talented and was able to give me what I wanted within my budget. She added very special touches too, I had bear cake toppers and surprised me by putting a little bouquet in the bride bears hand! So cute and thoughtful. She was my favorite wedding vendor by far. Go with Carrie, you won't be disapointed! Thank you Carrie!

2017-02-10T06:44:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review !!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Laura K

Beautiful and accurate on every single detail. Carrie was such a kind and amazing woman to work with. Her arrangements and bouquets looked amazing, exactly what I wanted! She even coordinated with the vendor and set everything up the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend... Read More her for all floral needs! Everything was just amazing, thank you Carrie!

2015-10-05T12:48:14 Response from the vendor

Laura, It was such a pleasure to be a part of your most special day! Thank you so much for your kind words ! Carrie

Reviewed on 7/24/2015

Carrie was amazing. She created beautiful pieces and created very special moments in our wedding with her artistic layouts. She was very timely, detail oriented, and made our lives easy by providing options for us that were tailored to our wedding style. It was truly a walk in... Read More the park working with Carrie throughout the wedding planning process. We couldn't ask for a more smooth and perfect addition to our wedding. Ariana and Jason Thalmann

2015-07-25T10:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ariana and Jason ! It was such a pleasure to work with both of you !

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Nina F

Carrie from Blooms for Room was so amazing to work with!! The floral arrangements she for created for my wedding took my breathe away and brought tears to my eyes. Even though we met in person to discuss our ideas, what she put together went beyond what I was expecting. She... Read More also was able to get certain flowers we didn't think would still be in season, which only enhanced the arrangements even more! Carrie was so professional and was willing to work around my work schedule. Her floral arrangements brought the vision of my wedding all together and made it the best day of my life. I would recommend Carrie from Blooms for Rooms to anyone and everyone who needs a florist!

2017-02-10T06:53:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nina! Awesome working with you !!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Sarah H

Carrie was great to work with and created exceptional bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. She requests that you start collecting pictures of flowers and arrangements you like on pinterest and then we met a couple times to discuss what we liked about these designs and what... Read More we were interested in for our wedding. We left most of the creativity up to her once we showed her what we liked, and loved how the flowers came out! She and her husband dropped of each component in its respective place and made sure the centerpieces were set up at the venue. She pays attention to detail, has experience, and knows what she's doing. I highly recommend her, especially if you don't want to have to worry about flowers or centerpieces!

Beautiful Quality

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

Carrie is simply amazing to work with! She was always willing to answer all of my questions and thoughts when it came to my arrangements for my wedding. For the amount of flowers we had her do she took on the task, and they were all beautiful. All the flowers were bright in... Read More color, and the quality of the flowers were amazing! If you want high quality flowers, and a professional florist I highly recommend Carrie at Blooms for Rooms.