Where flowers bloom, so does hope.

Blooms of Hope is a boutique floral studio that specializes in design for events. Our philosophy is to celebrate the beauty and meaning of flowers and make them a part of the human experience. Now also offering custom print design. Fifty percent of the profits are donated to charity.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

25 Flanders Road, Belmont, MA (617) 993-3536

aHire Blooms of Hope for your wedding floral designer asap!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Jamie F

Working with Nicole was a breeze - she is talented, experienced, and professional. I am a Type A personality myself, and even I was very impressed with how detail-oriented, organized and quick she was during the wedding planning process - always a step ahead. All I had to do was... Read More show her my pins on my Pinterest board, and she took elements from each of my inspiration photos and notes from our consultation, and designed the most beautiful and breathtaking bridal bouquet. Nicole was also able to turn my vision of a garden-themed wedding into reality with gorgeous flower arrangements for the ceremony altar! To save some money, we asked her how we can transport the flower arrangements (from the ceremony location to our separate reception location) ourselves, as well as how to prep the cake flowers ourselves; Nicole helped us to figure out all the specifics. After our wedding, we admired all of our flowers back at home, which lasted for two full weeks! Prices were reasonable (compared to other top vendors in the same price range), but well worth it. The bonus is that a portion of the proceeds go towards charities. Highly recommend Nicole and her team at Blooms of Hope!

Amazing florist

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Meghan O

When we first set out to find a florist for our wedding, I really had no idea what I was looking for. I did some research online and found a couple of pictures of bouquets that I thought were beautiful, but otherwise I was clueless. The only thing I knew was that I didn’t want... Read More the centerpieces to overwhelm our guests at the table. I have been at previous weddings where there seemed to be no space on the table because of large centerpieces, so I wanted to try to avoid this. We met with another florist before Blooms of Hope, and I expressed my thoughts above, but by the end of the meeting the florist had decided on large centerpieces for the tables and also had tried to sway us to have some large altar piece for our ceremony, which we definitely didn’t think we needed. We got our proposal and it was over budget and not at all what we had wanted. I contacted a friend of mine who got married last summer and asked her for her florist’s information since the flowers at her wedding were beautiful. Enter Blooms of Hope. I scheduled a meeting with Nicole, the owner, and I was so pleased after our meeting that Nicole seemed to be on the same page regarding what we wanted. Also, her initial proposal was less than half the price of what the first florist had quoted us. And, in the end, we spent less than even Nicole’s initial proposal! I was a bit sad to find out that the main flowers in the bouquet I loved online were not in bloom at the time of year of my wedding, but Nicole was great at finding alternatives that still had the same look and feel that I was looking for! A month or so before the wedding we met with Nicole to view samples and review all items. We loved everything she had put together. Bud vases and small hobnail vases for the tables, a beautiful bouquet for me, and samples of flowers to be used in posy bouquets for the moms, the boutonnieres, and our flower girl’s wand. It was so exciting to see it all coming together! Nicole also explained any flowers that would be substituted if need be on the day, which was great to hear that there was a backup plan in case things didn’t work out the week of. Nicole was such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning. She was always quick to reply to my emails and had such a great eye for florals. I also appreciated her dealing with my frazzled self on our wedding day. She was very patient when dropping off the personal flowers. She also helped my groom put on his boutonniere, and the extra boutonniere she left for him at the venue came in handy about halfway through the night. I would definitely recommend Blooms of Hope! Also, keep in mind that some of the money you are spending goes towards charity - what a great added bonus!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Chelsea W

Working with Nicole and the Blooms of Hope team was a wonderful experience. Nicole was friendly and knowledgeable about flowers and the wedding process. I met with and got quotes from several florists; Blooms of Hope was on par with the other quotes but included additional... Read More services such as the consultation, which was integral to the process! At the consultation, Nicole presented great interpretations of what we had talked about previously and was communicative about what changes they were looking to make with when the flowers were in seasons. In addition, Nicole helped to create back up plans if the flower or color we were hoping for was not in season. We also used Blooms of Hope for our Chuppah. Nicole had a great vision and execution for including family tallit. The finished product on the day of was beautiful! Nicole went above and beyond on the day of by staying during the ceremony to help take down the chuppah and set up the reception space! It was a great relief not having to think about the table set up because I knew Nicole would be there to ensure it was done correctly! The bouquets and bouts came out beautifully and were a wonderful, elegant pop of color! The inclusion of a back up bout for my groom came in handy and was a nice touch! Everything about Blooms of Hope was a wonderful choice in the planning process and was only made better by their business model and Nicole’s dedication to local nonprofits. We would have chosen Blooms of Hope based on our interactions with Nicole and their comparable price but their wonderful business model solidified the decision! The Blooms of Hope team was a great addition to our big day!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Danielle M

I could not have been happier with our flowers. Nicole took all my scattered ideas and created the perfect combination of high and low centerpieces and the most gorgeous bouquets. Nicole and Danielle set the ballroom up flawlessly as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jaime B

Blooms of Hope was a pleasure to work with and provided beautiful arrangements for our wedding. We worked with Nicole who was very patient with our ever-changing number and size of reception tables that needed flowers. We wanted simple, white and green only arrangements and they... Read More created exactly what we wanted despite little direction from us. We went in with no idea what we wanted, overwhelmed from looking at pinterest (hah) and walked us through everything. I wish you could upload photos to the Knot because the flowers really pulled the tables together. The process from planning to day-of delivery was seamless.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Jensine R

Nicole and Danielle were amazing to work with! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, and just came in with my color scheme and they made it work! I was blown away at my final meeting with seeing exactly the flower arrangements I wanted, without even knowing they were... Read More exactly what I was looking for!! I couldn't have any for anything else from a florist, as the tables were set perfectly at the wedding as well. I would highly recommend Blooms of Hope, and hope to be able to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Leah S

Nicole and her team at Blooms of Hope were an absolute pleasure to work with and created a floral masterpiece that made our wedding day perfect! From the beginning, Nicole was responsive and enthusiastic to start working with us. After one phone call, Nicole understood our... Read More floral vision exactly (better than we understood it ourselves!). She was incredibly organized during our in-person meeting a few weeks before the wedding. On the day of, the team created the most beautiful flowers for all of our needs – centerpieces, ceremony flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. The flowers were incredibly fresh, vibrant, and delicate. I found myself gushing about them for weeks after. We felt confident working with Nicole and Blooms of Hope and knew that everything would be taken care of on the wedding day, which put us at ease. Their artistic talent and attention to detail is impressive and unrivaled! I can’t imagine working with any other florist for my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Erin H

The ladies at Blooms of Hope we're truly lovely to work with. Not only are they talented (produced some of the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I have seen!), they are a professional team and I would highly recommend working with them for your wedding or any other... Read More event.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Lindsay W

Nicole and her team were phenomenal to work with and delivered the most gorgeous bouquets and table arrangements. I was planning my wedding from afar, and found Nicole to be incredibly responsive, informative, professional, and super organized throughout the process. After our... Read More initial discussions she sent a document with images of bouquet and arrangements that matched the styles I had described and the flowers she would plan on using—those visuals were incredibly to visualize how things would look. My mom and I really loved the flower trial we had a month out from the wedding at the Blooms of Hope office. It was great to see examples of the bouquets for me, my bridesmaids and the table arrangements and get the chance to consider what some changes/tweaks to the arrangements would look like/cost. The cost of flowers can add up quickly and I really appreciated that in discussing changes/additions, Nicole worked with us to help keep the cost the same by making suggestions on additions and subtractions and swaps we could make and then testing them out on the arrangements. I felt that I left the flower trial incredibly informed about the flowers in the bouquets, what to expect the day of the wedding, and my mom and I were also surprised and delighted that we got to take home our sample bouquets. One thing that really stood out when working with Nicole was that she used her experience to make suggestions or brought up things for me to think about, while also helping me fulfil my vision and making sure I was happy with the outcomes. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined and the flowers were a clear stand out at the wedding. I also really appreciated the little details, like the magnet fastened boutonnieres were easy for the groomsmen and the fact that they provided a back up boutonniere for the groom—his got destroyed by come aggressive hugs in the receiving line, so it was great to know we had another one for pictures! They really thought of everything and were great to work with from start to finish—I would highly recommend Blooms of Hope.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

Nicole at Blooms of Hope and her team were fantastic!! We started our Boston wedding planning one year in advance. We chose Nicole after interviewing many vendors because she was not only recommended to us by friends but it was also her value and great sense of what we wanted... Read More that sold us! We planned everything from half way around the world and were in Boston 6 months before our wedding when she invited us to her studio to show us some mock ups! We worked together to create the most amazing flowers. The arrangements we had on our table were to die for! :-) Nicole was super professional, gave us advice and options but left the decisions up to us. She really went out of her way to make us confident and pleased regarding her services. We would highly recommend her to others. You won't go wrong!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Jenna M

Working with Nicole at Blooms of Hope for our wedding was such a fabulous experience. Nicole is extremely professional and knowledgeable of her craft. Nicole listened carefully to all our ideas and worked to understand our vision completely. We had a brewery wedding and... Read More Nicole worked with us to use beer bottles and growlers for the flowers on our tables, truely helping to bring our vision to life. When there were ideas we had that she could not deliver on (peonies in the end of July that did not cost a small fortune, for example) she was great about working with us to find something that we were just as happy with. Nicole is detail-oriented and ultra-organized. We always felt like we were in great hands working with her. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous our bouquets and floral arrangements were. Overall, a fabulous experience!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Kelsea M

I loved working with Blooms of Hope as our wedding florist! Nicole was extremely responsive and a joy to work with, and provided excellent recommendations based on my rough ideas & Pinterest board for our floral design. Because I was planning the wedding from across the... Read More country so couldn't meet in person, Nicole took the time to put together mock-ups of my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets and send photos for my feedback, along with a detailed survey. On the day-of, the flowers arrived on time and everything was set up perfectly. The flowers were just the right complement to our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at a restored barn. I highly recommend Blooms of Hope!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 adrienne c

Blooms of Hope did a fantastic job creating the florals for our wedding this June! From the start, Nicole and her team were attentive and supportive of our vision for the color palette and even made last minute optimizations to the centerpieces when some of the flowers came... Read More in a different shade of pink than we had wanted. Their attention to detail and level of creativity is impeccable. Further, my bridal and MOH bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly what I've always dreamed of! And all of our guests brought home the centerpieces because they were too beautiful to leave behind! Highly recommend working with Blooms of Hope. They are responsive and so pleasant to work with, reasonably priced, and they give back to their community. A true diamond in the rough that I'm so blessed we found during our search for the perfect floral vendor! Thank you so much Blooms! xoxo, Adrienne & Jacob

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 WEIJEN K

Nicole was very helpful in my flowers. She guided me with her suggestions. I am a pretty undecided person, so she did a great job in executing every detail. The flower arrangement was beautiful and classic. No complains. Danielle, the designer, designed my escort board. I told... Read More her what are my ideas and the final execution was perfect. Both of them are organized and know what they are doing.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Elizabeth O

Blooms of Hope did a great job for our June wedding. We met with the owner, Nicole, almost a year before our event and she was great about listening to our vague ideas of what we want (I didn't have many ideas going into the session) and letting us know what was practical for... Read More our wedding. She was also willing to work within our budget. A few weeks before the wedding we met to see mockups of the bridal bouquet, centerpieces and bridesmaid bouquets. This was so nice to see, and we were able to make some last minute changes that Nicole was happy to accommodate. On the day of our wedding everything looked great and the employee who delivered the flowers was very pleasant, which put us at ease on such a busy day. I would highly recommend Blooms of Hope!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Elizabeth D

I had a wonderful experience working with Nicole at Blooms of Hope. They were a recommender vendor by my venue and I liked that part of their proceeds go to charity. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to get my pictures back so I can see them all over again.... Read More Nicole helped me select my flowers using my Pinterest board and honestly they could not have been more spot on. I also loved her selection of vases. It really shows that she is great at what she does and enjoys it too. I would highly recommend working with this florist.

We LOVED Blooms of Hope!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Amanda G

I just got married this past New Year's Eve and I can't say enough about how great Blooms of Hope is. Their shop in Belmont is so adorable and Nicole is so easy to work with. She also scheduled meetings with us on weekends and after normal 9-5 work hours which made a huge... Read More difference. I really had so much faith and trust in her that our flowers were going to be beautiful before our wedding - and they really were! Everything arrived as expected and the deilvery was on time. During my inital meeting with Nicole all I gave her were a few photos online and she really brought my vision to life. Then a couple months after we met again and Nicole showed me samples in her shop on an actual wedding table. We played around with a few different options and I got to see what really looked good beforehand. She then gave me the samples to take home - so our condo was filled with free fresh roses after the trial! Everything was absolutely amazing and Nicole is really easy to work with. If you want to be stress free about your flowers on your wedding day definitely go with Blooms of Hope!! Our wedding flowers were so beautiful and we got so many compliments on them!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Katelyn B

I loved working with Nicole at Blooms of Hope. I had a general idea of what I wanted for flowers based on some pictures - but nothing specific. She was great at taking all of my ideas and pictures and turning them into real bouquets and arrangements. She was great at walking... Read More us through the different types of flowers available and helped us picked the right ones to get an overall look that was perfect! I also loved that she provided a few options for different flowers to include at different price ranges for our centerpieces and bouquets, which helped me stay on budget. And even the higher priced versions were much more reasonable than some other places we had compared. It was also amazing to get to see the centerpieces before the wedding so we could make any tweaks - although they were almost exactly what we wanted without any changes! On the big day, I didn't even have to think about flowers - they arrived as we were getting ready with plenty of time to spare - and everything was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Becky C

I used Blooms of Hope for my 10/17/2015 wedding. Nicole had been recommended to me by at least three friends. The office is in a convenient location near Alewife, and Nicole was extremely professional and responsive. She was probably one of the most responsive vendors I worked... Read More with. She listened to what we wanted and made suggestions and when we went in for our last visit to see the samples they were perfect. We loved them. Nicole did the bridal bouquet, the maids of honor bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, a flower wand for my 2 year old flower girl, and our centerpieces. Flowers were delivered on time to our venue and we had no problems at all. I would highly recommend Blooms of Hope to anyone. The fact that part of their profit goes to charity is really the icing on the cake.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Erin S

Nicole at Blooms of Hope was one of the easiest and most responsive vendors we worked with. We had two in person meetings with her to talk about our wedding flowers which included her creations for the MOH bouquet, bride bouquet and center pieces. All of her work was simply... Read More excellent. Communication was superb. We would highly recommend Blooms of Hope. Added bonus: philanthropy and providing arrangements to non-profits is part of their business model!

Better than I could have imagined

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Franni P

Nicole was perfect. After one email, she completely "got" our look and created gorgeous arrangements that were exactly what we were looking for AND within our budget. She is professional, responsive, organized and fun to work with. She is flexible and willing to schedule... Read More meetings that fit around our busy 9-5 work hours. The flowers were lovely and very high-quality - they are still vibrant 2 weeks after the event! Best of all, Blooms of Hope gives to charity and has a mission that we can feel good about supporting.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kaitlin M

Incredible attention to detail - and a gorgeous experience of designing flowers for our fall wedding. Nicole and her team offer intelligence and grace in building a budget-responsive display for your event. Our bouquet was as gorgeous as every stem we had at the event. HIGHLY... Read More recommend - for their kindness as much as their results.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Katie S

Blooms of Hope delivered perfect flowers for my wedding. All my communications and meetings were directly with the owner, Nicole, and she worked with me to create exactly what I envisioned while recommending flower types to stay within my budget. I even got to meet with Nicole a... Read More few weeks before the wedding to see sample flower arrangements and give critiques. Blooms of Hope was very flexible and accommodating in every way. They were one of the most reasonably priced florists I got initial quotes from, and in the end provided beautiful flowers for my wedding. I would definitely recommend Blooms of Hope to anyone in the Boston area!

A+ quality and service

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Allie I

Blooms of Hope was absolutely fantastic to work with! Nicole was courteous, professional, and such a delight. From the first day we met, she was well-prepared and answered all our questions. She helped outline the entire process for us, and checked in with us over the ensuing... Read More months before the wedding to help us stay on track. We wanted simple and elegant flowers for bouquets and center pieces and she worked within our budget to make that work for us. We got so many compliments on our flowers- my bouquet was orchids and roses and looked stunning in person and in our photos. I would highly recommend Nicole and her team!!!

Gorgeous Bouquets

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Maggie L

Nicole was one of my easiest vendors to work with. We met twice and she was able to capture the view of the bouquets and boutonnieres. They were delivered on time at the hotel on the wedding day and just as I had pictured. I especially love the little details they pay... Read More attention to such as providing pins for the groom to add the extra hold of the boutonniere on top of the magnet. Highly recommend Blooms of Hope as your florist!