Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cassie M

Angela at Blooms PCB was amazing! She spent so much time talking to me about what all I wanted to make sure my day was perfect. Planning a wedding from out of state was stressful, but thanks to her I wasn't worried at all about my flowers and rentals. Everything looked gorgeous... Read More for such a great price. Everyone was bragging on our flowers and decorations. She was able to get me peonies in the middle of September and they were stunning!! You can't go wrong with Blooms PCB!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Nikki A

Our wedding flowers were incredible!! Not only did Angela bring our dream ceremony to life on the big day, she also communicated with me every step of the way throughout the planning process. I would absolutely recommend Blooms by PCB to anyone looking for a florist to create a... Read More beautiful event.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Chelsey D

I am so happy with the way my flowers and everything turned out! They were so beautiful! I showed picture of what I was looking for and they turned out ever better than the pictures! My Boquet was absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Talysa S

Angela is truly the queen of florals. I had booked her for my beach wedding in Destin, FL and I'm so glad that I did. Angela is such a genuinely sweet person! I live 2 hours away from my wedding location and her location in Panama City being 1 hour and 30 minutes away from me,... Read More so we had to plan over the phone with one another. When I tell you me and her talked on the phone for hours! We got a long so well with one another! She was always available when I needed her and answered every question that I had. I was also on a budget so she really worked with me by giving me what I wanted and making my vision come to life! She gave me ideas and made a BEAUTIFUL sweetheart back drop for us! I also LOVED my floral crown she made for me, which was something I absolutely had to wear on my big day, she made it beautiful. Everyone loved it and my wedding planner kept bragging about how amazing Angela was while she was setting up! I really can't thank you enough Angela for what you have done us! You were truly a dream to work with, and I'm sad that we won't be planning together anymore :( but trust me I will definitely find a way to use you for my services again! I will never forget you and how you were such and important person on my big day. Thank you, a million times, thank you.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Angela created the most gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding and reception. When I walked in and saw them I was blown away. She took my ideas and combined them with her own genius. We will never forget our gorgeous flowers!