Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

8317 Front Beach Rd Ste 17C, Panama City Beach, FL (850) 866-2234

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Chelsey D

I am so happy with the way my flowers and everything turned out! They were so beautiful! I showed picture of what I was looking for and they turned out ever better than the pictures! My Boquet was absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016

Angela created the most gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding and reception. When I walked in and saw them I was blown away. She took my ideas and combined them with her own genius. We will never forget our gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Nikki A

Our wedding flowers were incredible!! Not only did Angela bring our dream ceremony to life on the big day, she also communicated with me every step of the way throughout the planning process. I would absolutely recommend Blooms by PCB to anyone looking for a florist to create a... Read More beautiful event.