Wedding Flower Specialists

Amazing. Breathtaking. Perfect. Outstanding. Magnificent. These words have been used to describe the wedding floral creations of owner Rene Bonde Shiffler. She would love to meet you. Please call for a complimentary consultation.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

3 North Main Street, Mount Airy, MD (301) 829-8300

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Natasha S

Very beautiful flowers! Brought my vision to life and helped my venue look great! I am glad that Rene and her team were able to use my recyclable bottles and make them look good as my centerpieces as well.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Angela C

The staff here does an amazing job! They are extremely professional and very experienced in the wedding industry. My flowers were perfect!!!! Thank you Blossom and Basket Boutique!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Alicia M

Rene and her staff were great to work with. She was very accommodating when I told her my price requirements and everyone complimented me that the bridal bouquet was truly very lovely. Blossom and Baskets was also very responsive and open to working with us on ideas that fit our... Read More price range. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jennifer G

Rene and her team are incredible! She is truly an artist and I am so grateful to all the time she spent with me to have my dreams come true. Everything on my wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Emily I

Rene was great to work with. Very sweet. The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! I was very happy with it all

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Samantha P

My flowers were so on point with what I visualized. They were so beautiful I cried! Everything was amazingly smooth. Rene knows her stuff.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Danielle D

You will not find a more friendly or accommodating florist than Rene. Not only are she and her staff amazing, the flower bouquets they produce are beautiful. For my wedding I had a beautiful plum and creme bouquet and my bridesmaids were able to have the same flowers but only in... Read More creme- it looked beautiful! She also gave my some great ideas for other spaces in my venue which shows her extensive knowledge of the venues around the area! I wish I was having more events that needed flowers so that I could work with them again!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Julie M

If you want to hire a florist to do your wedding or any event. This is the place, Blossom & Basket Boutique. All I can say is that, our jaws dropped all the way down to the floor. They did an amazing, way morethan expected of a job. We are not 100% satisfied, but 1,000%. All of... Read More our guests said so many good things about the flower decor. The owners of the boutique were the nicest people and they listened to everything you wanted and did morethan u asked them to. We are very happy and glad they worked with us. We recommend this boutique to everyone, whatever occassion you might have. This is the florist to hire.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Julie M

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Rachel P

Blossom and Basket boutique is incredible, they did a fantastic job on all the bouquets, toppers, boutineres and decorations for my November 12th wedding. They were very responsive whenever I had a comment or a change and they had some great ideas when I was drawing a blank on... Read More the look I was going for. I cannot thank them enough for all the beautiful things they did.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kellie W

I was planning my wedding from afar and did not know what types of flowers I wanted for my bouquets or centerpieces. After a phone consultation, they sent me an invoice which also contained all of the flowers that they came up with for both. They were very professional and I... Read More felt as though I never had to worry about this big part of our wedding. The flowers came out gorgeous and I was so happy with everything. They were amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Erin B

If I could give more stars, I would! From the moment I met with Rene, I felt so comfortable with her as if I was chatting with one of my longest girlfriends about flowers for my wedding. Being someone who knows nothing about flowers, she helped create my vision and executed... Read More perfectly. She and the girls at Blossom and Basket went above and beyond for our wedding! When I first came to the boutique, I only knew what I didn't want in my flowers, and Rene helped me sort out my visions and created something so perfect for me! I even asked if she could wrap my flowers in my moms old veil, since I couldn't wear it as it didn't match my dress, and without hesitation took on the task. I would recommend the girls at Blossom and Basket Boutique to every bride I meet without a second thought!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Sam G

I absolutely LOVED by flowers! They were one of my favorite things about my wedding day! I was so looking forward to seeing them. Rene listened to what I wanted and made it happen!!! I would highly recommend Rene and Blossom and Basket to anyone needing flowers for any occasion.... Read More Not over priced - excellent service and quality!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jen G

We heard about Blossom and Basket after attending a friend's wedding and falling in love with her centerpieces. We decided to hire her for our wedding and the entire process from meet and greet to putting ideas together and the actual output at our wedding was incredible. She... Read More did our bouquets, centerpieces, alter arrangements, boutenniers, and other decor and it turned out above my expectations. Everything was perfect and beautiful. We received so many compliments! I also loved that Rene and her team were able to assist us with some rentals (e.g. signs and such) and worked with us to create small arrangements of all of the flowers (after the wedding was over) to donate to a nursing home. Thank you, Rene and team!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bridget L

Blossom and Basket Boutique was amazing to work with. The flowers were so beautiful! They made my vision come to life. They are incredibly professional and did an amazing job with all of the flowers for my wedding. They were very professional and every time I emailed them I... Read More received a quick response. The flowers were absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Cara Z

Blossom and Basket Boutique were great to work with. They were very responsive and flexible with my numerous changes. My bouquet was exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jodi B

They were fantastic to work with. I went to a bridal show in March and they had a bouquet on display that happened to be exactly what I wanted. They recreated it exactly for my wedding and the rest of the bridal party flowers match and looked amazing. I would use them again... Read More if I need flower arrangements done. Everything was so beautiful and held up so nicely. I took my bouquet the next day to our reception and it still looked just as good as the day before, my friends couldn't believe it was 2 days old!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Irene M

I was so incredibly happy with the flowers that Rene and her team from Blossom and Basket Boutique created for my wedding. Rene was very helpful throughout the whole process and really made me feel as ease. Thank you Blossom and Basket Boutique for making my wedding flower... Read More dreams come true!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Angela D

Blossom and Basket did an incredible job of making our day extra special. When I met with Rene for the initial consultation, I had a lot of ideas but wasn't exactly sure the type of flower or arrangement that was best to carry out my vision. Rene caught on to my style right... Read More away, recommending a wide assortment of flower types, even allowing me to rent crates and wooden plaques for the centerpieces so that we didn't have to worry about having stuff we didn't need once the day was over. The setup crew arrived in a very timely manner (2:45 for a 5:00 wedding) and arranged everything quite beautifully. We had a garland of roses over the archway of a gazebo that was absolutely breathtaking, and baby's breath lining the aisle. The maroon color of the bridesmaids bouquet perfectly highlighted their light pink dresses and the centerpieces were a perfect combination of rustic and elegant that we wanted. I would highly recommend Blossom and Basket for any service. They are very professional, thorough, and provided such a pleasant and wonderful experience for us :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jacqy S

Blossom and basket boutique. I wouldn't have had any other flower vendor other than them :) they were amazing, easy to work with and listens to what you want. the flowers were very pretty. thank you so much rene and the rest of your team. :)

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren S

Blossom and blanket made this process so incredibly easy and their arrangements from ceremony decor to centerpieces and bouquets were breath taking!! I can't thank them enough for all their hard work. They are wonderful people to work with! Always friendly and willing to go... Read More above and beyond! Thank you so so much!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jonathan W

I could not be happier with Blossom and Basket. From the time we met with Rene to discuss possible options, arrangements, dates, etc. to the actual wedding day, I have been nothing but impressed. When the team arrived with the flowers on my wedding day, I was in tears. The... Read More arrangements were beyond perfect and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. We have continued to hear chatter from guests on how vibrant the flowers were and how amazing the centerpieces look. I still have my bouquet a week later and am savoring every day I have with it! This team is incredible and I HIGHLY recommend them. The price was perfect as well!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Sarah A

They were fantastic to work with! The corsages for the mothers were a little large, and they made brand new ones and had someone at the boutique bring them to the venue ASAP. They put the flowers on my cake very beautifully. Their prices were reasonable and they were very... Read More responsive. Rene also have us some ideas and suggestions when we came in for our consultation. We definitely recommend them! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sarah O

Rene and her team were friendly and professional throughout the entire process. They helped bring my ideas to life, and worked with me on price. On the day of the wedding I saw the bouquets for the first time and they were absolutely stunning! I highly recommend using this team.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Marie H

Everyone at Blossom and Basket was so wonderful and easy to work with, especially Rene. She sat down with my maid of honor and I for our consultation and was so enthusiastic and had so many ideas. And they really will work with your budget, their focus is on making your day... Read More perfect for you and the experience as stress-free as possible, not trying to squeeze extra money out of you. When the flowers were delivered, we were blown away by how gorgeous they were - my photographer was absolutely in love with them. We used wine barrels instead of an arbor at the end of the aisle, and they created stunning arrangements to top the barrels of sunflowers and other purple wildflowers. Everything was absolutely perfect. I can't recommend them highly enough.