Wedding Flower Specialists

Amazing. Breathtaking. Perfect. Outstanding. Magnificent. These words have been used to describe the wedding floral creations of owner Rene Bonde Shiffler. She would love to meet you. Please call for a complimentary consultation.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

3 North Main Street, Mount Airy, MD (301) 829-8300

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Krista H

I was absolutely blown away at the flowers provided by Blossom and Basket. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined. They were wonderful to work with and very accommodating when I needed to make changes. I can't wait to see my professional photos and show off the... Read More beautiful flowers from the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alyssa T

My bouquets were absolutely beautiful for our wedding. My husband and I were not sure what flowers we wanted or had a clue where to begin. Renee worked with us, from suggestions on what flowers, getting all of our colors incorporated, right down to our budget. I was so in love... Read More with my bouquet that I had it preserved, along with my husband's flower he wore.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Alexis P

I am so grateful that we chose Blossom and Basket for our wedding! They did a fantastic job and delivered our flowers safe and sound 1 hour away. They were so pleasant to work with and did a wonderful job! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica R

Blossom & Basket Boutique were amazing!! I had to plan my wedding from out of state and they did an amazing job! The flower bouquets, wine barrel toppers & cake flowers were beautiful! Thanks again for an amazing job! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Rashida B

Blossom and Basket was an absolute joy to work with and very helpful with ideas for the flowers with my wedding! The overall team is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Natalie C

The flowers for my wedding exceeded my expectations. They were breathtaking. Rene and her team are a joy to work with and I would recommend this vendor to any bride!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kendra M

Rene and the Blossom and Basket crew were amazing! Their attention to detail was unmatched and made me the happiest I had ever been about flowers in my entire life. The price can fluctuate but this company is very sincere in trying to get you your "perfect arrangement" at a... Read More price you can afford. I personally had an initial price that was outrageous and Rene saw the concern in my face. She was so talented and came up with alternate ideas to work with me to get a more affordable cost without sacrificing elegance. I also really enjoyed the fact that they had everything under control and I didn't have to do a thing. I would definitely recommend this flower boutique to any one! Not only were the flowers beautiful but the customer service and care was on point for this, at the time, frazzled bride to be. I am so happy with the turn out and will use this company for any future flower needs. They've got a customer for life! -Kendra Jones, July 21,2017

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Kara O

Rene and her team did a beautiful job for our summer wedding. I felt like Rene really listened to what I wanted and was able to make it come to life. I wanted simple and clean flowers and I appreciated that Rene respected that and did not try to talk me into getting something... Read More more extravagant. I felt like they wanted to create my vision and make my wedding beautiful, not try to make more money off of me. Blossom and Basket was extremely nice when I changed my mind multiple times and did not make me feel at all bad about it. Rene personally delivered my bouquet on my wedding day and ensured I was happy with everything. They were all extremely friendly, easy to work with, and talented. The flowers and centerpieces were exactly what I wanted. During the wedding planning process, Rene also provided the flowers for my mother's memorial service with only a few days notice. She did a phenomenal job and personally drove 45 minutes early on a Saturday during wedding season to set up the service and offer her condolences to my father and my family. I feel like she (and all of the other wonderful people at Blossom and Basket) truly care about their clients and I highly recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Stevie W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Blossom and Basket! They were absolutely amazing to work with and the flowers for our June 16th wedding were stunning. From the table arrangements to the bouquets and boutonnieres, everything was perfect. They were able to take the... Read More vision I wanted for our wedding and work within our budget to create something truly extraordinary. Thank you Blossom and Basket Boutique for making our day beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Laila G

My son and his bride-to-be asked me to organize the flowers for the wedding thinking that because I (kind of) like to garden that I would know something about wedding flowers. They live overseas, so I was on my own. Thank goodness I found Blossom and Basket. Rene immediately... Read More clarified my muddled vision of the wedding flowers and set my heart at ease. Everything was easy, pleasant, and professional: emails, phone calls, changes and tweaks to the order, invoices. On the day of the wedding they cheerfully made two trips to the venue to accommodate photography and reception schedules and even arrived to set up in matching aprons. The flowers were beyond everyone's expectations - absolutely breathtaking. And the cherry on top was the hand-written thank you card my now daughter-in-law received a week after the wedding. Working with them was an absolute joy.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Julie P

My daughter's wedding flowers were beyond perfect. I have never experienced such gorgeous work. The customer service was prompt and personal! I did not think they would travel over an hour to bring flowers but they did. Happy to patronize a small town florist. Thank you to... Read More Blossom and Basket Boutique.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jaime M

Blossom & Basket were amazing to work with. From the moment we walked in the door looking for possible vendors (walked into a welcome sign with my name on it) to the wedding day delivery, all was great. The arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I even... Read More was able to see a sample at a local craft show. Price was very affordable and I couldn't have picked a better florist!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Sammi S

Blossom and Basket Boutique was absolutely fabulous to work with for our wedding. Rene and the other women were all super helpful, friendly, and accommodating throughout the process. They made us feel special and important - when we went in for our consultation, our names were... Read More on the chalkboard out front, and I also learned later that they posted pictures on social media with words of congratulations when our wedding was approaching! Rene also made me feel super secure about all the arrangements, even without seeing exactly what they would look like (and I'm a bit of a micromanager!). They even accommodated my somewhat last-minute desire to include some acorn caps into my dad's boutonniere (he loves acorns!). The flowers, of course, turned out beautifully. I am getting my bouquet preserved because it was so beautiful. It was also wonderfully cost-effective, which was a big deal for us! Thanks, Rene and company! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Maggie F

Blossom and Basket worked with my from my first day of planning to my last! Their attention to detail is amazing and they helped me use my flowers to their maximum potential! Choose them for your wedding and you will not have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Molly F

Blossom and Basket was able to fulfill my vision at an affordable price. They were very patient when I had to make a number of changes due to a venue change. Everyone at the wedding loved the flowers, especially my bouquet. They also assumed I must have paid much more than I... Read More did. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Nicole D

Rene and her team do amazing work. In our first consultation she was able to quickly grasp my vision of the flowers with the few words I had to describe it! I was able to do a trial run of my wedding bouquet by having them make a sample to display at a wedding event, which I am... Read More so glad I did because I was able to tweak the flowers even more so I could have my dream flowers on my wedding day. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kaitlyn S

I can't say enough great things about Rene and the wonderful team at Blossom and Basket Boutique. I had nothing but positive interactions with everyone-- they were so prompt in responding to emails and answered every question I had, which greatly alleviated the stress of... Read More planning a wedding. My wedding flowers were beyond incredible. I walked in with a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and Rene absolutely nailed it. She was also amazing at keeping my budget in mind and finding ways to create my vision while keeping without going over my max. I would highly recommend them to any brides-to-be.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Ashley B

I can't say enough about how amazing Rene and the rest of the staff at Blossom and Basket are. I planned my Virginia wedding from Raleigh, NC so all of my correspondence with Rene was via email and phone. The team always replied to my emails and phone calls right away. The... Read More first time I spoke to Rene she understood the vision I wanted for my day and created a beautiful ivory peony and garden rose bouquet for myself and 7 more ivory bouquets for my bridesmaids in addition to lots of other wedding flowers. My mother in law even used Blossom and Basket for the rehearsal dinner the night before and those arrangements were also simply beautiful. I recommend Blossom and Basket to all friends getting married in the Maryland/Virginia area.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Bethany P

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!! The team took our thoughts into consideration and after sending me a picture of our trial flowers took my feedback and created EXACTLY what was in my mind. They arrived on time for delivery, set up the centerpieces quickly and even hung... Read More the white fabric we had rented from them. Their work is incredible and they are very cost friendly.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Caitlin S

Rene is amazing at what she does and a true pleasure to work with. From my very first meeting with her, to dropping off the supplies at the shop, she was very personable and professional. She asked all the right questions to make sure she knew what my vision was for the... Read More wedding. I knew I was in great hands after my first meeting with her.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Caitlin S

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Callie R

Rene and her whole team were an absolute pleasure to work with from the very first email exchange. During our first meeting, Rene listened to every idea and request I had in mind, and gave great advice and suggestions. She asked a ton of questions to make sure she knew exactly... Read More what I was looking for. The flowers turned out absolutely perfect, from the center pieces to the bouquets, and her ideas for simple additions to complement our already intricate ceremony space were even more beautiful than I imagined. Rene was also very straight-forward working with us on budget, suggesting gorgeous arrangements/flowers that were very reasonable. I would work with Blossom & Basket again in a second!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Lauren M

From the moment my I met with Rene of Blossom and Basket Boutique I felt like we were in great hands. Rene completely understood our vision for a Cinderella & Prince Charming themed reception. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and I was so impressed with the... Read More bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. Rene also took great care of a locket my late father had given to my mother that was wrapped around my bridal bouquet. Blossom and Basket Boutique went completely above and beyond, making a few welcome bags last minute and even taking a couple of small items to the reception venue that we had forgotten to drop off before. They were absolutely amazing.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Dawn L

I have had the pleasure of working with Rene and her team at Blossom and Basket Boutique for two family weddings now, and can say that for both of them, we had flowers that perfectly complemented each ceremony!! When we first met, six years ago, to discuss my daughter's... Read More wedding, I was anxious as we described the colors and "look" we wanted. Rene offered great ideas and suggestions and guided us through the process with confidence and enthusiasm. And the flowers she delivered were beyond beautiful! They were the perfect, vibrant addition to my daughter's fall wedding. So, naturally, when the time came for my wedding, I knew I wanted Blossom and Basket Boutique to create my flowers! But this time, I walked in confident... knowing that with my idea in mind, Rene could bring it to life with gorgeous floral arrangements. And she didn't disappoint! My bouquet of roses and calla lilies was simple, elegant, gorgeous, and resilient (I carried it throughout the hot, humid wedding day, to the airport, through security, and onto a week-long cruise for our honeymoon because it was too beautiful to leave behind!), and all of our accent flowers were stunning as well. If you want a team who will work together to bring your vision to life, or even to help you come up with a vision for what your flowers could be, this is the place! We will always go back to Blossom and Basket Boutique for all of our floral needs!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Natasha S

Very beautiful flowers! Brought my vision to life and helped my venue look great! I am glad that Rene and her team were able to use my recyclable bottles and make them look good as my centerpieces as well.