Blossom Spring Ministries

Ceremony, Wedding

PA Serving Bucks County & Surrounding Areas (267) 872-7346

Bonnie was great!

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Lindsay N

Bonnie is a gentle sweet soul that added a real warmth to our ceremony. She was a real joy to work with and we could not have asked for a better officiant.

What a great night!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Erin R

Bonnie was such an amazing person to work with! We felt an instant connection with her and she was always there to answer our many questions! She responded through email almost instantly. She was such a calming influence, especially the day of the wedding when we had... Read More butterflies! We would recommend her again and again!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Rob & Lori C

Rev. Bonnie was overall great to work with and such a sweetheart! She had a short & sweet ceremony that she provided and was able to customize a little to our preference since we're not very religious. Another big bonus was that she was able to come out the night prior for our... Read More rehearsal at no extra charge. I would recommend her for anyone looking for an officiant!

Would Recommend

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Jessica G

Bonnie is such a sweetheart and really down to earth. My husband and I hit it off with her immediately. She changed up the wording of our ceremony a little bit which bothered me, but ultimately it wasn't a big deal. I definitely recommend her!