Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

33866 Woodward Avenue, Birmingham, MI Detroit and entire MetroDetroit area (248) 644-4411

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Leyna M

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST! My venue recommended them and I thought they would be amazing due to the glowing reviews. Sadly not the case. Half bouquet for showing prior to wedding was promised and never made. Pictures were promised instead, and not sent until the... Read More morning of my wedding WHEN I CALLED THEM. They used WEEDS in my bouquet (Queen Anne's Lace). Flowers for my wedding arrived damaged (browned edges with HOLES in them); wilted, badly drooping foliage; totally not what was discussed/in our contract (colors for both bride and BM bouqs were WRONG). Shop was closed when I finally saw the flowers IRL so there was nothing to be done about it. I had to walk down the aisle with a busted-looking bouq that made me want to cry. Also of note, owner/manager Dale made unprompted, disparaging comments about millennials during our first meeting, which should have been warning enough, and makes me wonder if I received a bad product because I was born after 1980! The only positive: bouts and corsages were nice and held up (but the bouts came with only black ball-head pins, not pearl ones, which looked cheap to me). I am writing this during my honeymoon because 1) I am still so sad and angry about it and 2) I want to prevent other brides from making the mistake I did and using this company--which obviously doesn't care about its clientele. I have not reached out the company (they can't fix my wedding day after all), but I might if my photos come back looking as bad as they did IRL--maybe I can ask them to pay my photographer's photoshopping fees! I will update this review if I do reach out to them.

2017-09-16T10:00:40 Response from the vendor

This review certainly surprises us. When the call was made to the shop requesting photos of the bouquets and bouts – we worked promptly to get them taken in different views – even making multiple alterations to suit your request, followed with photos at each... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Charlotte S

Flowers were perfect, service was professional, first class service. I didn't exactly have a vision when I first started wedding planning, and Dale gave me personalized suggestions. I really appreciated the guidance and support. I would recommend Blossoms to anyone getting... Read More married!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Elizabeth H

The process leading up to the day of the wedding was seamless in working with Dale and his team. Everything was smooth, he showed me options of what they have done in the past and what the "new" trends are, etc. They did a wonderful job of getting exactly what we wanted and... Read More delivered on time. The venue looked beautiful. Dale even helped us change the color of our flowers about 1 month prior to the wedding when we changed things around. He was very flexible and did everything he could to make us satisfied. Highly recommend!! My sister-in-law used them as well back in 2009 and we did this year for our wedding in Aug. 2017, we would use blossoms again!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Andrea M

My bouquets were stunning at my ceremony at St. Hugo's on Saturday. Blossoms was easy to work with and made beautiful bouquets for my maid of honor and myself and also made sure everything was delivered on time to the hotel for me. Thanks and highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Ellora G

Dale is thorough, attentive to detail and easy to work with! He understood my vision and executed with excellence. The flowers and arrangements were beautiful and fresh! I would recommend Blossoms to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Brett M

We had one meeting with Dale months before the wedding. That was it. When we saw our centerpieces for the first time we were completely blown away. They know what they're doing here, for sure.

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Sarah S

We used Blossoms for our wedding on May 14. Dale was great to work with & the flowers were beautiful. I was very pleased with their work & liked that they offered a discounted price if we paid in cash. I would highly recommend Blossoms for anyone that is looking for a... Read More florist. I have actually purchased other flowers from them since planning my wedding.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Stephanie L

The owner was great to work with and come up with the perfect plan for what I wanted. However, whoever filled the order did not follow the order and instructions and did some things exactly how I said I did not want - and one item was nothing like what I ordered. (I ordered a... Read More toss bouquet with mostly greens and two red carnations. The bouquet was to break apart into two bouquets when tossed. What I received was 6 individual red carnations with white bows on each and no greens). Other than those problems, the flowers were put together well, and were mostly very fresh. They turned out very well in pictures and the bridal bouquet was a beautiful arrangement just like as I had ordered. However, my review of Blossoms would have been much higher had they followed my order completely in all the details.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Serena S

The arrangements turned out beautifully! it was a pleasure and stress free working with them. They help your vision fit into your space. My sister in law used them for her wedding 5 years ago as well. I am glad I went with Blossoms!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Sue L

Blossoms was just what I needed for my wedding. Dale and his team were amazing at helping me and my groom figure out just what we needed at a budget we felt great about. I was an anxious bride on a tight timeline, and Dale and his team were patient, kind and left no doubt that... Read More they would deliver. The flowers were just what we discussed and absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.

Mixed Feelings

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Lauren B

When we first reached out to Blossom's we had a great experience, they were timely and our first meeting with Dale was great. He is full of energy and clearly passionate about his job, it was quite addicting. We got our reasonable estimate back and decided to move forward with... Read More Blossom's. It came time to do a preview and we showed up for our meeting and no one was there. Between me, my husband and my mom coming from 3 different locations we were very frustrated and a little uneasy as the wedding was quickly approaching. We called to figure out what had happened and excuses were made and fingers were pointed. We made a new appointment that Dale showed up for but never acknowledged what had happened prior. The day of our wedding, the flowers were beautiful. We got everything we asked for and everyone had nothing but kind words to say about the decor. However, our floral arrangement for the church was a center piece, when we were supposed to get a tall and fuller arrangement. For the price we paid for this it was very frustrating. Also, my bridal bouquet, while it was pretty, it was very small. All in all, everything worked out and it's not something I dwell on I just don't know that I would go this route again in the future. I HATE writing a negative review in any sort of way but I know how much I valued reviews during my planning process.

10/24/15

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Keriann W

Dale at Blossoms was great to work with. My appointment with him went easy and I had a very vague idea of what I wanted and he helped me make it more concrete. He gave us a discount for paying in cash and payment wasn't due until two weeks before the wedding. They day of... Read More the wedding my bouquet wasn't exactly what I had pictured after he dropped it off and Dale came back to our venue and changed out my bouquet and some of the flowers at the head table and everything was STUNNING. THANK YOU DALE FOR MAKING ME A VERY HAPPY BRIDE!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Katherine E

Dale and the staff at Blossoms were amazing to work with. They made the experience stress free and their work was AMAZING! We received so many compliments on all our flowers. I had limited knowledge of flowers when I met with Dale and he talked me through everything and came... Read More up with a beautiful vision and really pulled it off. Worth every penny!!!

BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Bethany

Dale and his staff were absolutely amazing! I interviewed a number of florists in the area before making my decision. In the end, Dale won hands down. I'm a very detailed oriented person, but I'm not very artsy. Dale listened to me explain my ideas for the wedding, my likes,... Read More my dislikes, and made it into an amazing vision! I felt like he got what I was going for, and then used his talents to make it into something beautiful! We used them not just for the florals, but also the linens! Everything looked great. The only thing I can say is that they did forget one small detail on the bouquets, but this was pointed out by my DOC during set up. One of Blossoms staff happily ran out to pick up the forgotten items, and well before the ceremony even started they were added to the bouquets and everything was absolutely perfect! I was so pleased with their work and how easy they were to work with. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone!

Fantastic and Creative

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Kimberly N

I wanted specific flowers and plants used in my wedding flowers and they were able to accommodate my request and the end product was fantastic! They were a little slow on communications at times since they were busy, but overall I was very happy with what I got for the price I... Read More paid from this vendor.

Gorgeous blossoms

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Amanda R

Dale was a great vendor to work with-up beat, thoughtful and offering advice to me to stay stress free. He easily understood my ideas and worked with my budget. My only disappointment were the wedding bouquets. They were supposed to be slightly different from the reception... Read More centerpieces but instead were identical. Regardless-I received many complements on both!

Great looking Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Maggie L

I worked with Dale at blossoms to provide all of the flowers for my wedding. He offered a very reasonable price, and was very willing to work with whatever budget I had. His showroom was a great place to get an idea of what options I had, including smaple bouquets. The... Read More flowers were already in place at the alter and delivered to the church when I arrived and everything was fresh and beautiful. All of the bouquets and boutineers looked great all night! The reception flowers were set up well before the event, and looked great! I will definitely go to Dale at blossoms for any future floral arrangements!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Shayna T

The planning process was easy with Blossoms, and our wedding day flowers were very close to what we had talked about and envisioned.

Lovely

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Julie S

I knew I didn't want my bouquets to come from anywhere other than Blossoms. I tried to make my day as stress-free as possible, and had no doubt that my bouquets would arrive, on time, and last throughout the night. Blossoms did not disappoint. They were waiting for me in my... Read More dressing room when I got to my venue, and they looked just as good when the reception was over as they did when I first got there.

Amazing flowers!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Leslie B

Blossoms provided all of the flowers and decor for my wedding and simply did a phenomenal job. We worked with Dale and he was beyond helpful. We gave him very little guidance on what we wanted and he was able to put together amazing arrangements that looked beautiful.... Read More Additionally, we found him to be extremely professional, respectful and fun! I very strongly recommend Blossoms!

2011-11-02T14:09:45 Response from the vendor

This is excellent.. Blossoms is pleased to know that you loved your flowers. Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a spectacular review and allowing us to be a part of such a special occasion. ........ Please Like Us On Facebook... Read Less Read More

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Katie G

The flowers were beautiful and extremely fresh and the decorations were top-notch. The heads of the store were kind, real and understood exactly what I wanted. It was a pleasure working with them.

2011-11-02T14:14:56 Response from the vendor

The owners of Blossoms are truly commited to an excellent customer service experience with each and every person they meet, and is involved with all aspects of the business. Blossoms appreciates your review and couldn't be happier that you were apart of that experience....... Please... Read Less Read More

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Emma F

Norm and Dale are wonderful! My flowers were gorgeous and my bridesmaids and I couldn't stop staring at them and smelling them. They lasted well into the next morning (which is saying a lot considering we got married outside in the heat), and I'm even drying my bouquet so I can... Read More preserve it. When I ended up originally choosing flowers that would be out of season, Norm was wonderful and gave us two options: 1 -- have flowers shipped in from South America (wonderful to have that option but a little too much for my husband and I) or 2 -- gave me suggestions as to which flowers looked similar or would have the same kind of "feel" that I was looking for. He is amazing at arranging flowers quickly and easily shows you fresh examples right then so you can see exactly what the flowers will look like to make your decisions. They are also accepting of their customers' budgets -- when we realized it would cost too much to have them do an arch for us, they didn't mind recommending another vendor that we could use. We really appreciated that. As far as continuing customer service before the wedding, one of their consultants consistently checked in with us to make sure they had the correct counts and to see if there was anything additional that they could do. Use Blossoms -- you will not be sorry!

2011-11-02T14:32:55 Response from the vendor

WOW WOW WOW........ This is awesome. Our commitment to making every occasion no matter the budget, and no matter the event; a truly memorable one is what we strive for. Thank you for making us your choice for your wedding. Please know that we value... Read Less Read More

Amazing Flowers from Blossoms

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Emily M

Blossoms did an amazing job on our bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces. They had everything delivered early and it was exactly what we wanted for less than budget.

2011-11-02T14:22:08 Response from the vendor

Blossoms thanks you for your review. Sharing your review helps us to know what we need to work on and what we are getting better at. We are glad that we could create what you wanted less than what you budgeted....... Please Like Us on... Read Less Read More

Gatsby-esque

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Katie B

Cannot be beaten. Make sure you are explicit with what you want, and you WILL get it.

2011-09-15T15:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comment, you Rock!!!!... And we are glad your wedding did as well. Love this comment... all smiles from the staff here.Love, BlossomsHey..We're on Facebook and Twitter ...

We were wowed when we saw our flowers!

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Aleise H

We worked with Dale at Blossoms, and he really loved what he did for us! He has quirky, fun personality, which made the planning enjoyable. But what I like most about Dale was how well he listened to me and my family who were helping. After seeing a sample of our flowers I... Read More asked for a quite a few adjustments, and honestly had some pre-wedding jitters about how the flowers were going to come out. I had nothing to worry about though, Dale come through and the flowers looked better than I could of hoped for! The arrangements were modern and romantic, and just gorgeous! I especially loved the bridesmaid's bouquets. Then, when I went into the reception room I was floored by how beautiful the room was with all the floral arrangements on the tables and at the end of night not a single one was left - people were eager to take them home!

2011-09-15T15:36:55 Response from the vendor

We Are excited that you liked our work and Dale is a Gem... Comments like yours are what make us great... We love hearing that your wedding was all that you hoped for and want to thank you for making us apart of your wonderful... Read Less Read More