Blossoms Special Event Designs

Serving all of Las Vegas

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

Henderson, NV Serving all of Las Vegas (702) 568-7373

My go to for flowers

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Kristy S

Gayle did an amazing job! My wedding flowers were exactly what i had envisioned. She is fast at responding to any emails or phone call. She worked to fit me in when I came to her last minute and was able to make any changes I needed. Thank you Gayle for helping make our wedding... Read More day amazing and beautiful. We are very happy that Emerald had refereed us to you. Thank you, Mr and Mrs MacSwan 1/25/14

Elegant and tasteful

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Katie L

Gayle was wonderful to work with and her designs are so unique and tasteful. From the moment I contacted her about a consultation to the day the actual flowers were awaiting us at the venue, I could see the care and personal touches Gayle puts into her work. She is a genuinely... Read More warm person and really listened to our wants and needs (including saving a little here and there by using slightly different/fewer flowers) and really infused our designs with our personality. Thank you, Gayle for the beautiful addition to our special day! -Katie and Oscar Garcia

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Cristina D

Amazing... amazing... amazing. Everything about Gayle and her work is top notch. From her professionalism to her customer service, to executing my vision, she far exceeded my expectations. She responded to all of my emails in a very timely fashion. At our initial meeting,... Read More she was warm and friendly and made my fiancé feel welcome and part of the fun and not overwhelming process. Even with my several flower changes (I loved all of her work and kept changing my mind on a few things) she was very accommodating. If you are looking for a flower vendor, STOP and go with Blossoms. Initially she was my florist and now I call her my friend!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Cassidy W

Gayle was incredible from day one. She is so kind and her work is gorgeous. She helped create our dream floral arrangements, and everything was so stunning. I wouldn't go to anyone else for future events, and I highly recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married.... Read More Thanks so much, again, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justine C

We love Gayle! We met her at an open house for a local venue and booked her over a year in advance. She's that good people! She's very conscious of your budget and works with your vision! For someone like us who know nothing about flowers, she provided recommendations and every... Read More piece turned out beautifully. She is very honest and a sweet person. She cares about her arrangements and it shows! She was even accommodating to us added arrangements for our arch a couple of days prior to the ceremony! We thank you for everything Gayle and highly recommend her to other couples!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marianna A

Blossoms by Gail made my wedding so special. The quality and beauty of the flowers was exceptional.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taryn H

We were referred to Gayle by Pauite Golf course and boy are we glad we were!!! Gayle was amazing to say the least!! I was very skeptical at first being that I was planning all the way from Texas and working nights at that. The hours and my schedule was stressful as it was but... Read More from the first day I spoke to Gayle on the phone I knew we were in great hands!! She emailed or called right away when I had questions or just wanted to add something. She even sent me pictures to make sure I was happy!! Our event turned out amazing and we received so many compliments!! We can't even begin to say how much we are thankful in having Gayle be a part of our special day!! Thanks again Gayle for everything! It was everything we imagined!! — Mr. & Mrs. Michael Valdez 8/5/16

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Gayle was amazing to work with.....can truly tell that she loves what she does. I had no clue what flowers or type of bouquet I wanted.......Gayle took her time, was patient and just a delight to work with. My bouquet, along with all the floral, on my wedding day was... Read More absolutely beautiful!! So highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 April L

Gayle is AMAZING. I had a unique bouquet idea where I wanted Gayle to mix in paper map flowers (that my mom made) with real flowers. She embraced my idea and ran with it. My bridal bouquet turned out even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. If you want someone who is... Read More detail oriented, has an amazing vision and will genuinely care about the success of your event- Gayle is the person you should choose!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Casey

Gayle was awesome! The flowers were even better than I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Gayle is a delight to work with. She is very passionate about what she does and you can tell that she feels truly honored to be apart of your wedding. Gayle and I did not meet until my wedding day, as I am from Boston but she was always willing to have a phone chat or email... Read More with me about my vision for the wedding flowers. The flowers were exactly what I dreamt about and she was lovely to work with especially working within my budget. Our flowers were beautiful. Thank-you Gayle

2016-07-15T11:50:10 Response from the vendor

Ah, thank you for the kind words, I appreciate the review & I am so glad I got to meet you! Wishing you both the very best!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Cynthia L

Gayle is a personable and caring person who only wants the best for her customers. She made our wedding day perfect with gorgeous flowers. Miss Gayle also tended to a slight kink in the plan at the last minute and came thru with the perfect bouquets! She is cost effective and... Read More reasonable. Her experience and talent are obvious in her work. Thanks Gayle for completing our perfect day!

2016-07-15T11:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Wishing you both the very best!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Maria K

Gayle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She takes great pride in her work and she does everything in her power to make everything look absolutely perfect. I left a lot of decisions entirely in her hands, and everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Thanks so... Read More much Gayle!

2016-07-15T11:51:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Heather C

Gayle did such an amazing job from start to finish. She helped me put together my vision at our initial consultation, and took care of all the finite details to make everything seemless. My cascading bridal bouquet was so georgeous and turned out better than I could have... Read More imagined it! Gayle's pricing can't be beat either. I went to several vendors before meeting with Gayle, and no one came close to her quote. She truly made the day unforgettable with her designs and would recommend her to anyone I know.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

As the mother of the bride, I went with my daughter to check out different vendors for her wedding flowers. After each visit, we would have to wait 7 to 10 days to receive their proposal via email. Then we went to Blossoms, who was recommended by our venue. Gayle sat down with... Read More us, listened to my daughter's ideas, came up with many suggestions and was very thorough. At the end of our meeting, she gave us an immediate price proposal. Compared to the other vendor prices, her prices including set up and delivery were very reasonable. Gayle is an honest, reliable and friendly person to deal with. She always returned our phone calls or emails and was very accessible. She set up a reasonable payment plan that fit our budget. Her flower arrangements and bouquets were amazing and we received many compliments. I highly recommend Blossoms, and would not hesitate to use her for any future events. Terri T.

Reviewed on 3/27/2016 Charlene F

My flowers turned out SO beautiful!!! They were everything I had pictured them to be plus more! Gayle is an amazing florist and it will be very difficult to find someone as sweet, kind, professional, caring, creative as her. Not to mention her prices will be the best floral... Read More prices in the valley!! Thank you Gayle so so so much!!! I will always be referring future brides to you!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Willyn G

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Gayle did such an amazing job from beginning to end for our wedding back in August 2015. She worked with us from every details and everything was worth more than what we paid for. Gayle shows she values your service 100%. I will definitely refer... Read More Blossoms Special Event Designs to family and friends in a heart beat!

Wedding

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Jordan K

Working with Gayle was awesome, she was very informative! When I want and sat down with her she had a lot of pictures of the work she had done before, which was beautiful. She had me sold within a few minutes of talking with her. I recommend Gayle to anyone with an event!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Jenny S

Gayle is absolutely the BEST florist! She is kind, personable and incredibly helpful. We knew before we had even got engaged that we would be going with her for our wedding ;). She helped make our wedding look as beautiful as possible and was quick to respond to any text or... Read More email about our flowers. We even had to add a few centerpieces last minute and she didn't even bat an eye. You will LOVE her!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Nina S

Gayle was amazing! She was a joy to work with and did a gorgeous job with my flowers! She even helped me create a special, surprise boutonniere for my hubby that included photos of his late father and sister. Needless to say, he was moved by the beautiful expression of love and... Read More overjoyed to be able to keep his father and sister close to his heart on our special day. Thank you again Gayle for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Gayle did the best job on my flowers. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do them. She did exactly what I wanted. My flowers were amazing.

Amazing florist

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Bianca F

I was so pleased to have gayle as my florist ... She really truly tries to make every experience last a lifetime .. My wedding became magical because she understood exactly what I wanted and made it to perfection ... She is a awesome person to work with and I truly believe... Read More anyone that hires her won't be upset or disappointed .. I would give her 10 stars if I could ...

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Sean P

There is not one bad thing to say about Blossoms & Gayle. She is absolutely AMAZING! We met with a few florists before a friend recommended her to me and she blew us away. She was SO friendly and she really helped us stay within our budget. I told her what I was thinking and she... Read More gave me ideas on how to stick to the idea I had, but make it more cost efficient. I don't know anything about flower costs so she made us feel like she wasn't ripping us off like we felt with other florists we previously met with. She is the sweetest person and we loved meeting with her! She never made us feel like she didn't have time for us and she was so accommodating. When the wedding came, her floral arrangements helped transform our wedding from ordinary to extraordinary! (Cheesy, but seriously true!!) She created everything I had pictured in my mind and totally exceeded my expectations. From the bouquets to the centerpiece, everything looked absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend her to every bride in Las Vegas!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Noelle A

I would HIGHLY Recommend Gayle for your wedding. She was so easy to work with. Her prices are truly the best and my flowers turned out so amazingly beautiful! Better then I could have imagined. She did exactly everything I asked for an more! You couldn't find this kind of... Read More service at a just a store. She is a genuine person who truly cares about your big day and just wants to make it special as you'd imagine. Plus she provides everything! Best decision!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Heather E

Gayle from Blossoms did an amazing job at my wedding. Since my wedding was a destination wedding I was unable to meet with her in person. We discussed everything over the phone and online. I was truly amazed when I saw all of the flowers and flower arrangements. I especially... Read More loved my bridal bouquet! She was able to capture exactly what I wanted. She is truly talented.

2015-10-06T01:19:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I appreciate you taking the time to give Blossoms a review! Congratulations!!