Blossoms Special Event Designs

Serving all of Las Vegas

Blossoms Special Event Designs

To look great on the biggest day of your life, you need more than great hair, makeup and a stunning gown. You need a mouth-dropping bouquet in your hands for that perfect finishing touch. Creating a gorgeous array of expression takes time - that's why we pride ourselves on only servicing one to two events per day. We'll devote all the time necessary to enhance your wedding with our precious florals, and you can expect the season's freshest flowers in designs you can only dream of!

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Henderson, NV Serving all of Las Vegas (702) 568-7373

My go to for flowers

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Kristy S

Gayle did an amazing job! My wedding flowers were exactly what i had envisioned. She is fast at responding to any emails or phone call. She worked to fit me in when I came to her last minute and was able to make any changes I needed. Thank you Gayle for helping make our wedding... Read More day amazing and beautiful. We are very happy that Emerald had refereed us to you. Thank you, Mr and Mrs MacSwan 1/25/14

Elegant and tasteful

Reviewed on 12/27/2013 Katie L

Gayle was wonderful to work with and her designs are so unique and tasteful. From the moment I contacted her about a consultation to the day the actual flowers were awaiting us at the venue, I could see the care and personal touches Gayle puts into her work. She is a genuinely... Read More warm person and really listened to our wants and needs (including saving a little here and there by using slightly different/fewer flowers) and really infused our designs with our personality. Thank you, Gayle for the beautiful addition to our special day! -Katie and Oscar Garcia

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Cristina D

Amazing... amazing... amazing. Everything about Gayle and her work is top notch. From her professionalism to her customer service, to executing my vision, she far exceeded my expectations. She responded to all of my emails in a very timely fashion. At our initial meeting,... Read More she was warm and friendly and made my fiancé feel welcome and part of the fun and not overwhelming process. Even with my several flower changes (I loved all of her work and kept changing my mind on a few things) she was very accommodating. If you are looking for a flower vendor, STOP and go with Blossoms. Initially she was my florist and now I call her my friend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Cierra S

Gayle is the best florist out there from making my home coming flowers to providing my flowers for my wedding! I wouldn’t go with anyone else besides her !

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Megan K

We met with Gayle since she was a preferred vendor with our venue, and we honestly didn’t even interview anyone else. Gayle was SO easy to work with and really tailors your experience and needs. My now husband and I had no idea what we really wanted for the day of but Gayle... Read More gave us some ideas and what we ended up with came out beautifully. She really goes above and beyond to give you everything you want. We ended up changing our order several times because of adding bouts, corsages, and taking away other things as well and each time, Gayle sent us back an adjusted invoice within 24 hours or less. And each change we made was easy—no extra cost or anything associated with it. I feel that Gayle has extremely reasonable prices as she works out of her home in Henderson so it eliminates extra overhead a normal flower shop would have. It’s also just her that you deal with—she is the one that does the invoice, bid, composition, and ultimate delivery to the venue. With Gayle being a preferred vendor for our venue, she knew how the venue operated and made suggestions off of that as well. We had flower compositions at the head of our aisle that the venue then moved inside to the staircase, and with Gayle knowing that she was able to suggest the perfect display. Ladies, have an idea or have your dress purchased as well because she is able to give you better suggestions based on that as well. I had no idea what I wanted AT ALL, and by seeing a picture of my dress and the color of my dress, she came up with the perfect color scheme (because I had none). I am of the belief that I, a lot of times, will give a few ideas to a professional and trust that they will come up with something better than I could have, and Gayle definitely delivered on that. She sent me a picture of my bouquet the day before, and right then I knew she already had outdone herself. We were late to our venue the day of the wedding, but Gayle tries to deliver the brides bouquet to her the day of which is also a sweet gesture. I wish we were there early enough to thank her in person! Thank you again Gayle for contributing to our amazing day.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kat H

Gayle went above and beyond making our flowers special! We asked her to put legos in our flowers and boutonnières and she did. They looked even cooler than we had pictured. She kept in contact the whole time and even sent pictures to confirm we liked everything before delivery.... Read More If we could rate her higher than five stars we would. She is extremely professional and knowledgable but is also extremely creative. She took all the stress about wedding flowers away and did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashly H

From start to finish, my experience with Gayle was AMAZING! Her demeanor and kindness was more than enough for me to say YES YES YES! Gayle was over the top accommodating, and she really did an OUTSTANDING job on my wedding !!! My bouquet brought me to tears, it was SO beautiful... Read More !! Thank you so much Gayle for EVERYTHING !!! 💜💐

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kara L

Gayle is so sweet and listens to everything you have to say and answers any questions that you have. So glad she was part of my wedding! With her as the florist there was absolutely nothing to worry about! Thank you Gayle!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kelsey L

Gayle was soooooo amazing!!!! She made my wedding vision come to life!!!! Between the centerpieces, to the arch, to my flower girls crowns. I received compliments ALL night long and after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Gayle to any bride or for any special function! She... Read More responds very quickly to any question, change, or concern you have. She knows what she is doing!!!! Thank you so much Gayle for making my wedding PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Joseph L

Gayle is the best! She is so personal and really takes care of her brides and grooms. She listens and gives different options to stay in your price range. The flowers were beautiful! Blossoms is the way to go. Thanks Gayle!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Allyson F

Gayle is amazing! She is the sweetest woman ever and will totally work with you to get you everything you want for an affordable price. My flowers were gorgeous and she did a beautiful job decorating on the wedding day. She has amazing customer service and really treats her... Read More brides like family. I HIGHLY recommend using Gayle for all your wedding floral.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jennifer N

PERFECTION! Gayle thank you so much. Planning an event from out of state (VA) is not easy, but you made very easy. I didn't have to worry because your consultations and follow up exceeded my expectation. I also got the best price in town!! and the flowers... GORGEOUS! Thank you... Read More so much again!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Paul M

Perfection...Gayle did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She made it so easy and painless! I told her my wedding colors and she came up with instant ideas of what we could do. I highly suggest going to Gayle for your flower needs. She's quick, reliable, and the nicest... Read More lady you will ever meet. :)

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Christa R

First off Gayle is a complete delight to work with; she makes you feel special from the moment you meet her! Her personality, professionalism and unique shop out of her home are warm and inviting. Initially I brought ideas of what I wanted from Pinterest (since that is the way... Read More people plan weddings now) and anything I asked Gayle to do flower-wise she was very real with me; explaining if she could do it or not do it and also was honest about price from the beginning with no hidden flower fees later! Gayle's flower arrangements were better than I ever imagined and I would recommend her to anyone who asks! If you hire Gayle and Blossoms, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Elizabeth H

The flowers were one of the easiest AND most beautiful part of my recent wedding. Gayle was able to craft my vision from just a few pictures and our meetings, creating the most breathtaking flower arrangements I have ever seen. She was a dream to work with and was so... Read More professional and dedicated to every detail of our flowers, from our baby's breath buckets to my beautiful, loose-tied peony bouquet. Gayle was honest about flowers that wouldn't hold up well in our dry, hot climate, and worked to create the perfect floral touches for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone, friends or strangers, getting married in the Las Vegas area. She truly is the best Las Vegas has to offer!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Dinna M

I just got to say...Gayle is THE BEST!! She took care of everything and even the last minute details, my bouquet was exquisite! She did and amazing job on all the flower arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, etc. Everything was so beautiful and she made sure I had no stress... Read More about anything, her prices are really reasonable! I am so glad we decided on having you as our florist! Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Cassidy W

Gayle was incredible from day one. She is so kind and her work is gorgeous. She helped create our dream floral arrangements, and everything was so stunning. I wouldn't go to anyone else for future events, and I highly recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married.... Read More Thanks so much, again, everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justine C

We love Gayle! We met her at an open house for a local venue and booked her over a year in advance. She's that good people! She's very conscious of your budget and works with your vision! For someone like us who know nothing about flowers, she provided recommendations and every... Read More piece turned out beautifully. She is very honest and a sweet person. She cares about her arrangements and it shows! She was even accommodating to us added arrangements for our arch a couple of days prior to the ceremony! We thank you for everything Gayle and highly recommend her to other couples!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marianna A

Blossoms by Gail made my wedding so special. The quality and beauty of the flowers was exceptional.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Taryn H

We were referred to Gayle by Pauite Golf course and boy are we glad we were!!! Gayle was amazing to say the least!! I was very skeptical at first being that I was planning all the way from Texas and working nights at that. The hours and my schedule was stressful as it was but... Read More from the first day I spoke to Gayle on the phone I knew we were in great hands!! She emailed or called right away when I had questions or just wanted to add something. She even sent me pictures to make sure I was happy!! Our event turned out amazing and we received so many compliments!! We can't even begin to say how much we are thankful in having Gayle be a part of our special day!! Thanks again Gayle for everything! It was everything we imagined!! — Mr. & Mrs. Michael Valdez 8/5/16

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Gayle was amazing to work with.....can truly tell that she loves what she does. I had no clue what flowers or type of bouquet I wanted.......Gayle took her time, was patient and just a delight to work with. My bouquet, along with all the floral, on my wedding day was... Read More absolutely beautiful!! So highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 April L

Gayle is AMAZING. I had a unique bouquet idea where I wanted Gayle to mix in paper map flowers (that my mom made) with real flowers. She embraced my idea and ran with it. My bridal bouquet turned out even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. If you want someone who is... Read More detail oriented, has an amazing vision and will genuinely care about the success of your event- Gayle is the person you should choose!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Casey

Gayle was awesome! The flowers were even better than I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Gayle is a delight to work with. She is very passionate about what she does and you can tell that she feels truly honored to be apart of your wedding. Gayle and I did not meet until my wedding day, as I am from Boston but she was always willing to have a phone chat or email... Read More with me about my vision for the wedding flowers. The flowers were exactly what I dreamt about and she was lovely to work with especially working within my budget. Our flowers were beautiful. Thank-you Gayle

2016-07-15T11:50:10 Response from the vendor

Ah, thank you for the kind words, I appreciate the review & I am so glad I got to meet you! Wishing you both the very best!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Cynthia L

Gayle is a personable and caring person who only wants the best for her customers. She made our wedding day perfect with gorgeous flowers. Miss Gayle also tended to a slight kink in the plan at the last minute and came thru with the perfect bouquets! She is cost effective and... Read More reasonable. Her experience and talent are obvious in her work. Thanks Gayle for completing our perfect day!

2016-07-15T11:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Wishing you both the very best!