Blu Couture Wedding Films

$500-$1200 off packages - Click for Details

FIRST the Big News, up to $1200 off our PACKAGES

Get $500 to $1200 off our packages with the Knot Exclusive SALE (ends 2/28/2018). Valid for all remaining 2018 dates. Now....a little bit about us (or skip the boring stuff and watch one of our films, the second slide above) We are a closely knit group of fun, film professionals. What does that mean? We actually know how to film a great wedding and tell an even better story. What's the difference? Watch our movies. You won't see the same cookie cutter wedding video or cheesy effects. Every couple is unique and that is why every film we make is special. We make wedding films that captivate your senses and celebrate your story. Contact us soon - we would love to chat!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

$500-$1200 off packages - Click for Details (844) 933-3456

Reviewed on 11/17/2017

Having Blu Couture film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look... Read More like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend Blu Couture to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Dana M

After we watched our wedding film for the first time, I was in tears of joy and my husband was floored. Blu Couture is beyond talant d! Now after almost a year I finally get around to writing this review and I can honestly say not having our film would have been a big mistake.... Read More We almost chose not to get a video and I am so happy to have had Blu couture recommended to me from a friend at work. Thank you so Mandie and team. You guys are true professionals

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Sam W

The folks from Blu Couture are FABULOUS. Mandie is wonderful and has handled most of the emails for correspondence. She is very sweet and funny. My fiance and I spoke with Marty on the phone. He was very organized and addressed all our questions and even some without us asking.... Read More I felt their prices were very good considering what I got (I did get my package on sale so that helped) but even without the sale price it would be worth every penny. I have researched many videographers and Blu Couture was by far the BEST I could find for the money after speaking to several others. When we finally recieved our wedding film - took 4 months (they did say it would only be 3, if I could be crititcal of anything it would be to provide a more accurate delivery) BUT when we did get it it was worth the wait - as they emailed me. We were extremely impressed with the video and looking back would have serious regret if we did not do it. We initially did not consider the video because we did not budget for it- we self paid for our wedding, but are really really happy we did it. Thank you Mandie and all of team Blu - You guys were great and deserve all the praise. Keep it up!!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Madison R

MAGICAL! You guys made the best day ever all the more special! You made sure everything was all set weeks before the wedding, consulted me all throughout and chose the best parts of our day to create an unforgettable movie. We love you guys and can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Amelia M

Corey and I loved working with Marty. And everyone at Blu Couture! They helped me figure out the best package for me, they followed up and took the time to know more about Corey and me, and they were just a gem to work with. They went ahead and did more than what I asked when I... Read More had some changes made, and my edited movie is just perfect. 100% worth it!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Audrey D

You guys really delivered, thank you! Being able to share our films with our families over the holidays meant so much for Richard and me. They were all one with us when they said that you guys did an outstanding job. I can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 McKenzie J

Worth the wait - every beautiful second was worth the wait, and every penny! My grandparents couldn't attend my wedding, and it was very hard for me since they raised me. Watching my wedding film with them during the Holiday was just so precious, we all cried. A wedding film... Read More is the best way to share the best day of our lives with the most important people IN our lives. I can't thank you enough! My advice to would-be brides would be to get a Highlight. This is something I will treasure forever!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Tonya A

I have to admit I was nervous about the whole wedding film thing - I had to convince John that we needed it. I am so glad I did!!! Our Highlight is breathtaking, they did everything we wanted and I am just speechless! I had to watch it 3x, I kept on crying the first 2! Thank you... Read More so much Marty and everyone from Blu Couture, we will treasure your films forever!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kimberly C

By far my worst vendor. Not only was the videographer they sent an amateur (the photographer had to constantly tell him what to do, otherwise he was just in the way). Marty and Mandie weren't the most responsive when it came to emails and calls; and my requests to meet them or... Read More the videographer in person prior to the wedding were ignored. They were also bad about meeting deadlines (i.e. they would give me dates for when we should expect to see our videos and they'd come almost two weeks late). Once we received our final documentary, it didn't even include all the footage. The videographer was with us while we took photos outside and around the venue, but it wasn't until we asked them to include that footage that they finally put it in. Also, we didn't receive the final videos until over a year AFTER we got married. Advice: you think it's a value at first, but it's a lot of headache and hassle that you don't need. If you really want a videographer, I would recommend spending a little more and getting a quality vendor who is responsive and timely with videos.

2018-01-11T15:47:52 Response from the vendor

This is definitely a tough pill to swallow and I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Actually to be honest We don't want to meet your expectations we want to exceed them. I know we spoke last in November, right before... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

We booked Blu Couture Films for our wedding which was last month and they were amazing and super easy to work with (let me just say not all vendors are created equal and as easy to work with). They were very flexible when we had last minute changes to our venue. They promptly... Read More responded to our emails and calls. The team stayed in a back and gave us some good directions before time and the end results were simply beautiful. We really love the video and very happy that we worked with you.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017

Truly a 5-Star deserving video we received today. We have been watching the special moments again and again, trying to memories the ceremony because it’s just too perfect on the screen. It’s astonishing how they captured so many little details that otherwise would have been... Read More forgotten. Blu Couture has a highly skillful team who deserves our utmost appreciation. We highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone who wants to get the best out of their wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Olivia J

I believe we made an absolutely right decision to hire Blu Couture to film our wedding. From the day we contacted them, they made us very comfortable to expressing what we want. The team of Blu Couture filmed every magical moment without disruption which is commendable. We got... Read More the finest film worth every cent. Highest recommendation from both of us.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

Very Very good! Very Very Happy! I go by the motto Happy Wife, Happy Life and that is exactly how we feel about our wedding video. Blu Couture did a great job from the time we first reached out as we were exploring options to booking, to wedding day, to wedding film. True... Read More professionals, Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Mekenzi P

I'm so happy we used Blu Couture for our wedding video! Love our wedding film! Definitely worth the money! It's hard to find a quality videographer that provides all the raw footage, short highlight film, and long documentary film. Day of our wedding Dave was great, after the... Read More wedding things went smooth. We had to fill out some cool profile questions about us and what we like - you can definitly tell that they paid attention and made us a wedding video that really shows who we are and what we wanted. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017

Blu is AMAZING. I don’t think I could have picked a more creative and professional team to work with for our wedding day. Day of Dave was a pleasure to work with, before the wedding Mandie was very easy to work with too. They were also incredible team players, working... Read More seamlessly with our photographers, wedding planner, etc. They were super flexible, and were able to adapt throughout the day to some last minute timeline shifts. Best of all, we LOVE our wedding video! It’s breathtaking, and I could not ask for more. Dave did a beautiful job of capturing the emotion throughout the day – emotions/reactions that we experienced during our events, and also some that we did not even get a chance to see during our wedding. It is priceless to be able to relive these memories over and over again. They made it uniquely us, and I cannot thank them enough for it. I highly recommend this team. I’ve gotten feedback from friends / family that this is the best wedding video they’ve seen, and I highly attribute this to the quality of Blu Coutures creative work. You will not regret hiring them for your wedding. I am a fan!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Sarah S

fantastic day and a fantastic job by team Blu. I highly recomend them and am very happy with the final videos - Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jenny R

We are SO happy we decided to hire a videographer. A video captures the day in real-time, and is an amazing addition to having fantastic wedding pictures. Dave went above and beyond to get great shots without disturbing the natural flow of the day. He is so nice and personable,... Read More we felt like we made a friend by the end of the day. Not to mention the final product -- the video is AMAZING. Dave and Blu Couture team is super talented -- such a treasure. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Miriam B

Marty and Mandie were super helpful throughout the entire process, from scouting out videographer options all the way up to our wedding day! They worked closely with us on the style and music of our videos (we got a highlight reel in addition to a documentary edit) and couldn't... Read More be happier with how they turned out! The quality of the video was awesome - super clear and crisp, as well as the audio. The drone shots were also a great distinguishing touch. Our wedding day went by so quickly I was so grateful I had commissioned such a great team to help us capture the memories from our special day! Marty was great all day long - from getting ready to dancing, and I honestly didn't even feel like he was there until he came to say goodbye! Its clear that they take pride in their work. Thanks to Mandie and Marty for such an amazing product - we would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videographer and final product!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Natasha K

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, & FANTASTIC! My now husband and I can't even put into words how awesome Blu Couture was in helping capture the memories of our special day! Even all the way down to just how they are as human beings. The day started off pretty crappy to begin with and Marty,... Read More one of the videographers, talked me into a better place and calmed me so that I could still appreciate the things that were going right and the fact that I was about to marry my best friend. The little things like that are what set companies a part, but believe me when I say their product is also FABULOUS!! My highlight gets so many compliments, one being that it looks like a commercial for The Bachelor. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTY AND MANDIE!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 April H

Mandie and Marty did a fantastic job with our wedding film!! When planning our wedding my wife and I looked at the budget (which everyone does a 100 times) trying to decide if we could afford a flim or would it be worth getting a wedding film. 18 months later we can say that... Read More it was 100% worth it and we could not have asked for a better team the work with. Blu Couture had us fill out a very detailed questionnaire which helped them create a breathetaking video. We have watched it over and over again. It truely was the highlight of our wedding!! They did so many extra special things for us (but the truth is they do that for everyone) which made our wedding video so so so incredible!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Candice S

Marty and Mandie are the best people I've ever met. Super professional and super nice. Completely understood what I wanted at an affordable cost. I'm so happy and could not have wished for anything better. They truly made me feel so special like I was the only person they cared... Read More about. I'm truly blessed. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Andy W

We had a very long wedding day with two ceremonies and a long reception. The team at Blu Couture not only captured it all, they provided us with footage of both ceremonies in addition to the speeches and a special "lip sync battle." We really appreciate having all these... Read More memories! Also, we wanted a few adjustments to our highlight video and they graciously took constructive feedback and accommodated us. Thanks again for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Taylor S

Blu Couture exceeded our expectations, and we love our films! The videographer they sent to record our special day was prompt, polite and super great at what he did!! :))

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Melissa R

Don't live up to their contract. Repeatedly asked if they could cover entire day BEFORE I signed contract, of course they could. Then, 2 weeks before wedding, received an email stating cannot cover certain events. We wanted everything captured, especially the events we were not... Read More there (i.e. cocktail hour). They were not cooperative at all so we hired someone else and they DID capture the WHOLE day!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 cassie k

We just recieved our film and couldnt be happier with it! They really made our wedding come to life through our video, its something i will cherish forever.

Mandie & Marty

That's us in the pic just a couple of years ago from our wedding! Wow time flies but we still remember every moment of it and still get chills when we flip through our album and watch our film. I guess that is a good thing! And why we put so much heart in to the films of our couples. We would love to hear from you and learn all about your Big Day!