BLU Event Design & Couture Florals

Aisle Decorations, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

56 Spires Ln, Santa Rosa Beach, FL (850) 687-5145

Perfection

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Aaryn C

Zhenia did my flowers for our beach wedding on October 11. I had some unusual requests with my bouquet to include brooches and I requested jeweled centerpieces at my reception. When the bouquets were delivered as I was getting ready with my bridesmaids, our jaws dropped. My... Read More bouquet was stunning with lavender and blush roses decorated with brooches and the girls' were beautiful bouquets of baby's breath. It was so much better than I had imagined. The ceremony was beautifully decorated in baby’s breath and baby's breath/ burlap markers. The reception had a gorgeous, romantic shabby chic theme. The centerpieces were amazing with lavender jewels hanging from stems and rose petals on the tables. Baby’s breath bouquets were scattered throughout on tables by the bar area. She even did an amazing job with the gift table with lavender roses, baby’s breath and a birdcage - rustic and romantic. Everything was so much more than I expected. Zhenia did an amazing job and I highly recommend her.

My daughters wedding

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

My daughter got married this past weekend. Being the Mother of the Bride, you want everything to be perfect. We met with Zhenia at Blu Event Design about 7-8 months prior to the Big Day!...From the get go, Zhenia made us feel confident and reaxed that everything would be... Read More beautiful......We gave her ideas of what we were thinking of doing and sending her photos here and there. From the beginning, she knew exactly what we wanted.....if she thought we were overdoing it, she would say so and if she thought we should add a thing or two to make it perfectly elegant,she would always give us her input.....it was nice to know that with all of the things we had to do to plan a wedding, Blu Event was the least of our worries.....after every meeting we would leave with a confidence that Blu Event would make it unique, elegant and "brathtakinga' is the word most of the guests used. The wedding day was beautiful.. The ceremony was held outdoors and the reception indoors...I hadn't seen the room the day of, as I was busy with other things....when we got to the reception area, the oohs and ahhs were overwhelming.......All night long people was saying how beautiful and overflowing our flowers were, she had beautiful sofas and tables set up on the balcony and I could not have been more pleased.....The wedding cake was very simple and she decorated it with cascading roses! Breathtaking! Needless to say, the day couldn't have been more perfect and if it wasn't for the wonderful people who worked with us and went above and beyond, it would never have turned out as spectacular as it did...I would highly recommend Blu Event for any special occasion and would use them again....We couldn't have been more pleased!! It was above and beyond our expectations!!! Thank you to Zhenia and her crew!!!!

Amazing Flowers and Design!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 zhenya r

Blu Event Design made my Big Day so beautiful! Everything to little details was absolutely amazing. The most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Zhenia and her staff were very professional and made my wedding planning very easy. Loved every little thing about my wedding! I... Read More can say they are the best Event Design and Floral Company in 30A area.

Beach Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jennifer J

Zhenia did an awesome job with all of the wedding flowers and decorations for our wedding ceremony and reception. I showed her a few pictures of what I was wanting and she made it all happen. Everything was beautiful, and her work helped to make our day absolutely perfect!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Leanne S

From the moment I met Zhenia I knew she was great at her job! She was attentive and understood my vision right away! She created the entire ambiance from the ceremony altar, reception entrance, place cards, beautiful bouquets, and centerpieces! She is more than a florist, she is... Read More a wedding visionary! She can make your wedding dreams a reality! At the wedding I received so many compliments about the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! They were full, fresh and Romantic! She even designed an outdoor seating area with beautiful furniture and lighting! Zhenia made my wedding day so beautiful!!!

Amazing vendor!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Blu Event Design is amazing. We used them for our wedding and could not have been happier. From the initial consultation with Zhenia (the owner), we felt like she understood and shared our vision for the day! Flowers were so important to me, and having to use your imagination... Read More when planning a wedding can be difficult. Zhenia made the whole process easy and enjoyable! She took all of my pictures & ideas along with some of her own and made my vision come alive! I highly recommend this florist!

Gordon Wedding 10/18/14

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

The beach wedding was absolutely gorgeous and very nice. The arbor was beautiful and the flowers too. I heard nothing but compliments from the guests. I was one of the photographers for this wedding.

BLU Event Design

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I had the pleasure of working with BLU Event Design for my recent wedding. The owners walked me through every aspect of the ceremony and decor. They were so knowledgeable about every detail and provided us with so many options.The day of the wedding they were totally prepared... Read More and created a very romantic setting. I would highly reccomend their company to ANYONE who is gettng married. My day was PERFECT due to their ability to be organized, helpful, professional, but also loving and caring. They went above and beyond anything I had ever expected. I plan on hiring them again, for any special occasion I may have.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

Zhenia was wonderful and completely exceeded my expectations! My flowers and all of the extra details she added truly made my wedding day magical! Definitely recommend her!

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

We could not be happier with the way our wedding day turned out. And this is in big part thanks to Blue Event Design and Zhenia who was lovely to deal with and paid close attention to all our wishes and expectations. Everything was absolutely fabulous from the beautiful... Read More flowers to the romantic and whimsical beach set up. All our guests could not stop raving about all the little special details. My bridal bouquet was divine as well as bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres and table arrangements. The only thing I wished was that the flowers lasted forever and I could take them home with me. If I ever get married again (wink wink) I will hire Blue Event Design again. Thank you Zhenia for making our day perfect in every way.

Best wedding vendor!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Dawn K

From the moment I phoned to inquire about their services to the second we drove off as husband and wife there is honestly no better company to work with!!! Every thing was so easy and exactly as promised. Wouldn't hesitate one second to recommend their services

Breathtaking!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

Blu Event Design & Couture Florals provided us with the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen anywhere in my life. Their presentation exceeded all of my expectations. The bride said that the flowers were her favorite part of the ceremony/reception. All of the guests commented... Read More that it looked like something straight out of a movie. It was truly breathtaking!

More than we dreamed!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 KWK I

As Lauren's personal wedding planner I can tell you that Blu Events made me look like a star! Since this was a destination wedding I had to go find a florist for my clients that they wouldn't meet until the day of the wedding. I knew when I walked into Blu Events, Zhenia and her... Read More staff "got it"! They knew the look we wanted and they were determined to get it for us! And... On budget!! Beyond the wonderful flowers were the selection of linens, the fabulous signs,and the presentation of the brides bouquet and bridesmaid bouquet on a silver tray! (Perfect presentation for the photographer!) Weeks later... We are still getting comments on the flowers. We honestly couldn't gave been more pleased! Blu Events was the highlight of the wedding vendors!

Loved the ceremony!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013

Thank you to Blu Event Design for our dream ceremony! We were looking for something other than traditional bamboo set up and found plenty of options with BLU Event Design. They also did our bouquets and the flowers were just beautiful!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 evgenia R

Blu Event Design made my Big Day so beautiful! Everything to little details was absolutely amazing. The most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. The staff was very professional and made my wedding planning very easy. I can say they are the best Event Design and Floral Company... Read More in 30A area!!!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 carrie l

I planned a last minute wedding for November 2012 and could not have been happier with BLU Event. They gave me everything I asked for and more! Being from out of state, I had to plan everything via e-mail and phone, and the Zhenia was wonderful, quick to respond and never... Read More balking over requests or changes of mind. I wholeheartedly recommend them for any special occasion!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

Blu Event Design and Couture Florals did an amazing job! Our flowers for the wedding were absolutely beautiful. The colors were vibrant and exactly what we asked for, especially the lime green I requested. We have gotten so many compliments on the flowers and I have... Read More recommended them to my best friend getting married in Destin soon. She did so well and everything we asked for and more. The arch was amazing and a perfect touch, with a chandelier and perfect white rose petals surrounding the base. Zhenia and her company made our wedding perfect and almost like a fairy tale, absolutely perfect and I would recommend them to anyone. She was so easy to work with and communicate with and she was able to help us even though we were out of the state for most of the wedding planning. All I can say is everyone was so impressed and everything was perfect!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Carol L

She was wonderful! The wedding was everything we hoped for and more - highly recommended!

Couldn't Be Happier with my wedding by BLU Event Design!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Courtney L

BLU Event Design did an amazing job on my wedding! I truly couldn't be happier with the services provided! Zhenia was such a pleasure to work. She was always patient and willing to answer all of my questions as well as offer suggestions. Everything from the decor, to the music,... Read More to the flowers were wonderful! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding made easy!

BEST Floral Designer!!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Nicole A

As many other women, I have always dreamed of my wedding day, and in those dreams, I always pictured the most beautiful flowers, and LOTS of them! My wedding planner had recommended Zhenia at Blu Event & Design, and after looking at their website, and MEETING in person (Zhenia... Read More came to Atlanta to talk flowers) I was in love! The design, personality, and freshness and beauty of all of the flowers was magnificent! From the bouquets to boutonnieres, corsages and candles, both inside and outside for our ceremony and reception, were magical! My bridesmaids claimed that their bouquets were their favorites ever, and we have all been in several weddings! For the ceremony outside, Zhenia's husband built a gazebo with arches, and covered them in orchids. I can't wait to see that in pictures when they are finished. I couldn't have picked a better floral designer! (Blu Event & Design did our rehearsal dinner too!!)

Gorgeous flowers.

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Pilar P

Zhenia was amazing and she was able to work with my budget and she got my vision. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend her.

Perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 M H

My wedding day was perfect! It was everything I imagined it would be. Zhenia did an amazing job and I was so happy with all the details. It was hard to plan a destination wedding but BLU Event made it so easy. Being busy with work, daily life, and planning a destination wedding-... Read More BLU Event made my life so much easier. The recommendations of vendors, email follow ups, to the day of my wedding- I could not imagine it going any smoother. I was so happy with the results and my family and friends were all so impressed. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am so thankful I used BLU Event for my wedding day. It was my dream wedding come true. Thank you again!

Breath Taking!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Lynette K

My daughters dream was to have a destination wedding in Florida... She was going to college full time and her fiancé was deployed...So I did a lot of the leg work... I had spoke with several florists and I was getting very frustrated .... I called and talked with my sister and... Read More she told me to only surround my self with people who love what they are doing... When I first spoke with Zhenia she was so excited and full of ideas!!! I told her my daughters vision and she went to work. When we entered the reception it was absolutely BEUTIFUl!!! It literally took my breath away... We had so many complaints... And they smelled amazing!!

Best experience ever !!!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Cristina M

I attended my friend's wedding this past may and as a future bride, it didn't take more than a look around at the serene set-up and mesmerizing bouquets of flowers that were absolutely stunning and surrounding us, to help me decide who will be helping me to put my wedding... Read More together. It was the best experience ever! BLU Event Design made me fall IN LOVE with everything they had to offer to such a special day !

Gorgeous Design and Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Amanda N

Zhenia and I were very much on the same page from the first day we spoke. My wedding was a destination wedding so my vision had to be interpreted over emails and phone calls. Zhenia did a wonderful job- she went out of her way to find those little details that completed the... Read More look. I have a background in interior design so to say that I had a very specific look and vision that I was trying to accomplish for that day would be an understatement. She wowed me, which is pretty hard to do. Most importantly she didn't waste my time with an inflated proposal. Her pricing was fair and up-front.