Blue Dahlia Photography

Serving TN and Beyond!, TN

Photography is Capturing the Truth of a Moment

Trust and confidence are extremely important to us. Our newlyweds love us because we quickly relate, bringing comfort and ease to your day by simply being on your team. With only a 2 week photo turn around, we strive to leave a lasting impression in every way! We serve you, not just take photos!

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Under $1,000

Serving TN and Beyond!, TN

Best wedding vendor we picked!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Sarah T

I was nervous when selecting a photographer because I do not really like pictures of myself, and my husband is super laid back and I knew he would not want an "in your face" photographer. When first speaking with Rabeeh, I instantly felt comfortable. He explained everything to me and was always available when I had questions prior to the wedding. The price was very reasonable too. Rabeeh and Alana were both great the day of the wedding! They were on time, very nice and personable, professional, and they were not over-involved and not under-involved. They are both young photographers, but you'd never know it from the photos. Like I said, I don't really like pictures of myself, but I love our wedding photos. Out of all the wedding vendors we used, Blue Dahlia was my favorite. Thank you Rabeeh and Alana for making the best day of my life so far even better!

Just What We Needed

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

We really lucked out with Rabeeh. I asked him to be our photographer at the absolute last minute, and not only did he agree, but he jumped right in, got all the logistics figured out, and everything went seamlessly. It was an enormous relief to have a real professional there. I didn't have to worry about him at all. In fact, I don't even remember seeing him during the ceremony---but, looking at his pictures, he somehow managed to capture everything. Thank goodness I decided not to rely on my family's photography!

Wonderful experience and excellent results!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Anna C

What initially attracted me to Blue Dahlia Photography was not only their incredibly reasonable prices but the quality of the photos on their website. It was very important to me to not only capture family and bridal party but to really capture the feel of our big day. Right away I was beyond pleased with Blue Dahlia. They responded to my inquiry very quickly, pricing was clear and more than fair and I was given a questionnaire to help clarify the types of pictures I wanted; things I wouldn't have thought to ask for without their guidance. Leading up to my wedding they stayed in contact and continued to work with my changes and requests. Day of they were so incredible to work with! I am very shy and nervous about having my picture taken but they put me quickly at ease and gave great direction to get the photos just right. I received my pictures very quickly and they are outstanding!! Better than I ever expected! My day was captured perfectly and I will have these photos to look back on for years to come. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work done and the friendly, caring staff. I would absolutely recommend Blue Dahlia Photographer to anyone!! Wedding date 5/31/14

harper wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Rabeeh was very professional and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him for your daughter's special day.

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Rabeeh was great to work with, professional, fun with the wedding party, and very creative in coming up with pictures more than the standard wedding photos.

Beautiful Pics

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

The pictures truly captured the beauty of the day!!! So excited for Sara and Cole.

Sims-Harper wedding picsw

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Lisa B

Great job capturing the special day!!

Professional & Relaxed

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Blue Dahlia Photography was very professional yet very relaxed. They were calm the whole time and helped the evening go smoothly. They captured Sara and Cole's special day with grace and elegance and it shows in their beautiful photos!

Blue Dahlia Photography Review

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

He was great! Very nice to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Nichole K

Amazing experience!! I felt incredibly comfortable (I can't say that I love taking pictures). He even tolerated all of the people that had their own ideas about what our photos should look like, which if you met my mom you'd understand is quite an accomplishment 😏. He also worked with my budget! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

Pictures were great!!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Anna N

Great photography and personable to work with!

Terri and Brandon's Wedding

Reviewed on 6/15/2015

fine

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Sara S

We loved taking pictures with Rabeeh, and I will forever treasure the gorgeous pictures I have with my best friend. Great Find!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Anna H

I helped coordinate one of my friend's weddings and she used Blue Dahlia photography. Both guys were so easy and fun to work with! They knew exactly what shots to take and did an amazing job. They made everyone feel at ease taking pictures and not posed. She recently got her pictures back and they were gorgeous. They captured everything she wanted and a lot more. They devoted so much time and energy too- from early morning until late at night. That's not something you see from many photographers these days. I'd definitely recommend Blue Dahlia Photography.

Terri and Brandon Wedding

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

They did a great job handling the mother of the bride

Great personality, great photos

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

I have attended and been included in several weddings. They all seem to contain a stuffy old photographer with 1980's wedding sensibility. Rabeeh was exactly the opposite. He has a great, friendly personality AND wonderful, candid photos. He has the perfect combination of modern intuition with a classic touch. Thank you for an easy day!

Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Terri Lynn

Rabeeh is a fun/professional/talented/passionate. He made my daughter feel very comfortable, she doesn't like to be center of attention, or taking pictures. When we got the pictures you couldn't see that in them Rabeeh let her be herself and have fun it really showed in the pictures. They were Beautiful, fun just what we wanted. He was able to capture us in our natural element. Now will be always be able to remember this special and fun day threw His pictures. I highly recommend Blue Dahlia Photography! Very pleased!

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Lindsay T

We found Blue Dahlia on the Knot after our first choice photographer decided she was not longer available on our wedding day. We were planning our Nashville wedding from Los Angeles. Truthfully I booked Rabeeh just from talking to him on the phone, never once seeing a single photo. He was so calming and confident to a stressed out bride I knew we could work well alongside each other. I was very picky about certain styles and details of photos I wanted, basically I was super difficult. He communicated well with me and delivered an amazing product. He even took the time to get certain photos just right to make sure we were happy. Every person has said how beautiful all of our photos are. I'm so grateful to have met Rabeeh and can't wait for future sessions with him.

Photographer

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

They were an excellent team they were very professional. The children in the wedding really liked him. The pictures are wonderful

We LOVE our Wedding Photos!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015

My husband and I decided to have a quaint wedding at the Butterfly Hollow B&B in Gordonsville, TN - just us & our dogs! We used the knot to find a local photographer and we literally lucked out! Rabeeh at Blue Dahlia is wonderful! We brought some props & he was very open to using them and helping us get the best shots out of what we had in mind! He was professional, funny and overall a joy to be around! We got some really beautiful pictures that our families and friends are gushing over and we can't wait to print them! You literally cannot go wrong by booking Blue Dahlia!

Awsome! Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 5/18/2015

They were great very helpful. The pictures turned out great! captured the moments perfect. He was easy on the eye too, so your smiles were real! I will have pictures forever to cherish because of Blue Dahlia!

Groom Review

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Blue Dahlia Photography was really great. This comes from a guy that is not fond of picture taking. The photographer really made it quick and easy for me and my groomsmen. They were amazed at how smooth it went. Then, the main part, our pictures are awesome. They had great ideas to make our different looks great. I would 100% recommend Blue Dahlia Photography.

Wedding Pictures

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

They did my sisters wedding, and the pictures turned out WONDERFUL!

Review

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

Photographer was very nice and professional.

TO Blue Dahlia Photography