Photography is Capturing the Truth of a Moment

Trust and confidence are extremely important to us. Our newlyweds love us because we quickly relate, bringing comfort and ease to your day by simply being on your team. With only a 2 week photo turn around, we strive to leave a lasting impression in every way! We serve you, not just take photos!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving TN and Beyond! (615) 414-3573

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Anissa C

OMG !! I can't even express how Rabeeh is so amazing and awesome !! We just got married on 4/22/17 and Rabeeh was our photographer. I will tell you he is kind, patient, and so understanding ! He respected our budget and was able to give us what we wanted. When Rabeeh was taking... Read More photos of us, family, and friends we didn't feel rushed , not so photogenic, they were natural, and that is what we wanted ! There were times he took pictures , didn't even know he was there, and he captured natural / real momements , we love it ! I will say from our first phone call with Rabeeh to actually meeting him, the vibe was very good, not uptight , and we decided right then we are going to book Rabeeh as our photographer ! If you are looking for a wedding photographer that is very kind, professional, and can blend in with all the whirlwind of a wedding , you have to book Rabeeh from Blue Dahlia Photography !!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sue C

Rabeeh has been absolutely wonderful to have on the wedding team. He is very professional and flexible. There were lots of unknowns to our ceremony and probably a handful of obstacles... We gave Rabeeh a pretty tight schedule and the wedding party totally screwed it up... We... Read More weren't together when we were supposed to be, the bridal party was finding places to hide me (the bride) from the groom, and oh, our "chapel" has enough room for eighty 1800s-sized-people... So it was pretty full for sixty modern human beings. Anyway, despite all of these surprises, Rabeeh and his now-wife were smiling the entire time! Despite the August sun, the tiny chapel, the rampant wedding party (just kidding), we have beautiful pictures of our wedding day! We had a lot of older family members and we're grateful for his skill and experience. Grandparents here, parents there, click click, bride and groom, click click, and grandparents were free to flee from the beautiful (hot) sunlight! Even the grooms and bridal party - he gave us instructions, freedom to smile and pose, adjusted, and it was all done. The speed doesn't mean that he doesn't care. His expertise allowed us to quickly move through the mandatory pictures and enjoy the rest of the day! If I were to do the wedding all over - hopefully that never happens, but just hypothetically... - I'd definitely hire Blue Dahila again... and make the day easier for the photographer. :-)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn B

I would definitely recommend this vendor! He is so professional and very responsive! Our photographer, Rabeeh, did an amazing job, and we absolutely loved the way the pictures came out! He was wonderful catching moments and keeping everyone relaxed and warm in posed as well as... Read More candid shots. He was fun to work with, and enjoyed this wedding almost as much as we did! He was immediately comfortable to have around, and we are so happy with our photographs. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

Rabeeh did an AMAZING job at our daughters wedding in June. We were very impressed with the way he captured each moment of the day. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

I cannot express how thankful I am for Rabeeh and the beautiful photos that he captured of our wedding day. I just got married 6/17/17 and I just got back my pictures a week ago and they are perfect! I would recommend Rabeeh to any bride if you want to be confident that your... Read More photos will be excellent. Not only were the pictures great, Rabeeh was easy going and great to work with. My bridal party, family, and I were really impressed with how smoothly the photo session went. I would definitely recommend Blue Dahlia Photography to any bride looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Samantha C

Rabeeh did an incredible job capturing our big day. He was professional, kind, and kept the energy calm and light throughout the day. As we looked through our pictures, we couldn't help but realize that he caught every single moment of the day. His photos tell a story and bring... Read More back fantastic memories and emotions. He was able to blend into the background and capture priceless photos that we will treasure for a lifetime! In addition to being a talented photographer, he was also very conscious of our budget and worked with our needs with compassion and flexibility. We would highly recommend Blue Dahlia photography.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Garrett C

Rabeeh was so kind and helpful to us - he helped us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot, and the images he captured at our wedding are truly such a treasure! He is an artist, and he makes the images beautiful, and he is such a kind person and is easy to work with - I... Read More highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Carolynn H

The bride: Working with Rabeeh could not have been a better experience! We liked and felt comfortable with him right away. He made taking pictures relatively painless and even almost enjoyable for my husband (who HATES pictures). He is creative, funny, and takes beautiful... Read More pictures. Definitely a huge contributor to the success of our big day! The groom: I hate pictures. Like really hate pictures. In the 7 years we dated before we were engaged I took maybe two a year with my now wife because I hated pictures so much. Rabeeh is a wizard at making them not miserable. He and his crew were beyond professional and amusing enough to get a chuckle or two out of me. He couldn't be better. Seriously. Don't bother looking elsewhere, and don't use that random relative who bought a DSLR and thinks they know what they're doing. Rabeeh is around the same cost and is a real professional.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Penny N

Blue Dahlia Photography was nothing short of AMAZING!! Rabeeh was so patient with everyone, not to mention respectful, and he took time to get the perfect shots without making anyone feel rushed. He was great at communicating before the wedding, and he truly listened to our... Read More vision for the day and made sure that he captured it accordingly. He really captured our day perfectly, and we couldn't imagine anyone else having been there to capture it for us. We would, without any hesitation, recommend Blue Dahlia Photography!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Great photographer, very kind, patient, and professional. The Morgan Wedding 4/22/17.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Bayley M

Rabeeh was amazing! He was super nice and easy to work with. Also very affordable! We were on a tight budget and he worked with us to customize a package that included everything we wanted and could afford. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Dee k

As mother of the bride I can be hard to please but this young man did a wonderful job! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Doug M

My wife and I chose Blue Dahlia to photograph our recent wedding bc we loved his pictures. Looking through many photography websites we found his photos to be the best. Then we met with him and found him to also be an awesome person! He did a great job with our photos and we are... Read More very happy we decided on Blue Dahlia.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ryan B

So much fun to work with! Rabeeh had really creative ideas that made for beautiful, original photos.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Megan K

Rabeeh at Blue Dahlia was such a pleasure to work with! He and his wife photographed our wedding on 2-25-27 at The Hermitage. He was very responsive while communicating up to my big day. He made sure he knew my entire vision and executed it wonderfully. He and his wife made... Read More everyone in our party and in our families feel relaxed and comfortable. They had great ideas for fun poses and our pictures turned out GREAT! I seriously get chills when I look at them. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a professional yet laid back photographer who will make you look like a million bucks on your big day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

Our experience with Blue Dahlia was wonderful! We had our wedding at Opryland Resort in December and Rabeeh did the most beautiful photos. He was very personal, friendly and professional. I will absolutely use him again if I ever have the need in the area.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Dana H

I would defiently recommend Rabeeh. He did an amazing job at our wedding. Our pictures turned out beautiful. He was very attentive to the things we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justin R

The pictures for Josh and Tasia Prasser's weddings were breathtaking and clear. Blue Dahlia Photography captured emotion so well. I enjoyed watching the process of the first look between Josh and Tasia. I was one of the groomsmen and also enjoyed how our pictures were taken. He... Read More had us do different poses and made it a fun process rather than just smile smile smile. I would definitely recommend them. I like that he took the bride and groom out to their own spot for pictures. They turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justin R

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessie S

Great Photographer!!! Very professional! The Prasser wedding.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Robert P

Wonderful wedding! Great photos which brought back all the memories! You can tell the photographer has experience and an artistic eye - thank you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Ipo W

My brother got married in Lebanon, TN at Terrian Farms and used Rabeeh as his photographer. He was awesome! He directed us to balance out photos & was so kind about it even when we didn't like what he was doing. Come to find out, he knows what he's doing. The pics came out SO... Read More incredible! My favorite is with my sister & I kissing my brother's cheek - his face was priceless! Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Prasser! 💜 You both! Thanks Rabeeh for capturing their special day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Joshua P

Rabeeh did a fantastic job at our wedding. We had a great time taking photos and he was even able to facilitate taking photos with us and the horses at the wedding venue. (We hadn't planned on taking photos with horses, turns out he's quite the horse whisperer.) We are very... Read More happy with the results and highly recommend his business!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tammy D

Who knew wedding photos could be so fun? He was so professional and yet had a wonderful sense of humor. Everyone felt so comfortable with him. He caught the fun pictures along with the perfect wedding poses! Blue Dahlia, the photos of the Davis/Prasser wedding are gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tasia D

I have never enjoyed having my photo taken until my wedding day! He made me feel so comfortable and it was actually really fun! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL. If I had to do it over again, I would book him for an extra hour.

Rabeeh Elassal

My name is Rabeeh. When I first started taking pictures, I can honestly say that I didn't plan on becoming a wedding photographer. Most other photographers I socialized with would tell me how stressful and demanding wedding photography could be. Several years and numerous weddings later, I must strongly disagree! It's easy to tell if someone enjoys their job by how they interact with you while performing their duties. I would say my assistants and I are mostly remembered by the way we interact with our clients and share the excitement and joy of their special occasion!