Blue Dahlia Photography

Serving TN and Beyond!

Photography is Capturing the Truth of a Moment

Trust and confidence are extremely important to us. Our newlyweds love us because we quickly relate, bringing comfort and ease to your day by simply being on your team. With only a 2 week photo turn around, we strive to leave a lasting impression in every way! We serve you, not just take photos!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files

Smyrna, TN
Serving TN and Beyond!

Best wedding vendor we picked!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Sarah T

I was nervous when selecting a photographer because I do not really like pictures of myself, and my husband is super laid back and I knew he would not want an "in your face" photographer. When first speaking with Rabeeh, I instantly felt comfortable. He explained everything to... Read More me and was always available when I had questions prior to the wedding. The price was very reasonable too. Rabeeh and Alana were both great the day of the wedding! They were on time, very nice and personable, professional, and they were not over-involved and not under-involved. They are both young photographers, but you'd never know it from the photos. Like I said, I don't really like pictures of myself, but I love our wedding photos. Out of all the wedding vendors we used, Blue Dahlia was my favorite. Thank you Rabeeh and Alana for making the best day of my life so far even better!

Just What We Needed

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

We really lucked out with Rabeeh. I asked him to be our photographer at the absolute last minute, and not only did he agree, but he jumped right in, got all the logistics figured out, and everything went seamlessly. It was an enormous relief to have a real professional there.... Read More I didn't have to worry about him at all. In fact, I don't even remember seeing him during the ceremony---but, looking at his pictures, he somehow managed to capture everything. Thank goodness I decided not to rely on my family's photography!

Wonderful experience and excellent results!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Anna C

What initially attracted me to Blue Dahlia Photography was not only their incredibly reasonable prices but the quality of the photos on their website. It was very important to me to not only capture family and bridal party but to really capture the feel of our big day. Right... Read More away I was beyond pleased with Blue Dahlia. They responded to my inquiry very quickly, pricing was clear and more than fair and I was given a questionnaire to help clarify the types of pictures I wanted; things I wouldn't have thought to ask for without their guidance. Leading up to my wedding they stayed in contact and continued to work with my changes and requests. Day of they were so incredible to work with! I am very shy and nervous about having my picture taken but they put me quickly at ease and gave great direction to get the photos just right. I received my pictures very quickly and they are outstanding!! Better than I ever expected! My day was captured perfectly and I will have these photos to look back on for years to come. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work done and the friendly, caring staff. I would absolutely recommend Blue Dahlia Photographer to anyone!! Wedding date 5/31/14

Blue Dahlia

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Our photographer (Rabeeh) was awesome. Really nice and really made us feel relaxed and happy. Him and his assistant did a good job making us laugh, which in turn makes for awesome pictures. The photo quality is simply stunning. What more can I say, he captured the evening and it... Read More was more than I could have asked for.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Danielle M

They were very personable and got some great quality shots of the bride and groom!! They didn't rush and really took their time to get a lot of photos!! I would recommend!!

Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Michele R

Rabeeh & his assistant with Blue Dahlia Photography were awesome to work with! Very nice, down to earth people. My husband and I love every single one of our pictures from our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Blue Dahlia Photography!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Allison S

Blue Dahlia Photography was one of the best parts of our wedding! Professional, attentive, responsive, patient, kind, fair, and incredibly talented! Great with the kids, the family and entire wedding party. One of the best vendor experiences too during the planning stage. We... Read More can't say enough of how amazing our experience was with Blue Dahlia Photography! Our pictures are insanely AWESOME! Definitely captured all the amazing moments we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you Blue Dahlia Photography!

Best photographer

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Rabeeh from Blue Dahlia was the best photographer. He was on time, very friendly, down to earth kind of person. He captured our vow renewal perfectly. The cost for the session and pics were very affordable considering how professional the whole experience was. I would highly... Read More recommend Rabeeh for your special day.

Great photographers

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

These guys were great. Talented, nice, and flexible.

So many good things!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Jordan L

Rabeeh was absolutely great from setting up meetings to helping you figure out what you wanted during engagement sessions or on the big day! I absolutely loved how personable he was through the whole process! The prices were so reasonable and the quality is fantastic! So glad we... Read More chose Blue Dahlia Photography to help record memories we will cherish forever!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jaelyn M

Rabeeh is simply wonderful. He photographed my sisters wedding, shot my senior prom pictures AND just recently did my wedding photos. Such a wonderful person to work with, very artistic and willing to get any type of shot you want. He makes you feel very comfortable and allows... Read More you to steer the session. I would recommend him for ANY event.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Love love LOVED the experience with Blue Dahlia Photography. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Loved working with this photographer at my brother's wedding! He took the time to make sure that everyone looked good in each shot, and was patient when we had to wait on people or little ones weren't cooperating. And with all that, the pictures were good too. I would highly... Read More recommend him!

Great guy, very professional

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Rabeeh was great. He made the very best out of our limited time. We had a courthouse wedding and scheduled two hours, but due to the judge's time in court only had about 25 minutes to shoot after the ceremony, but wound up with plenty of great images. Do not hesitate to use him!... Read More Thanks a bunch! David Jones

Blue Dahlia Nashville courthouse wedding review

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Rabeeh from Blue Dahlia was our photographer for our wedding on Sept. 3. We got married at the courthouse in Nashville, and even though the ceremony was an hour late because the judge was in court, Rabeeh made the best of our time while we waited and after the ceremony. He was... Read More very professional, patient, flexible, and laid back. We loved how our photos came out, even with the limited amount of time we had. And his prices were very fair.

Highly Reccomend!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015

We had such a great experience using this photographer. The quality is great and he is excellent with communication both before and after the big day. He is not pushy and asked me what I wanted and liked every step of the way. Also his pricing is great compared to other wedding... Read More photographers but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on quality. All around great option!! Also, the pictures were amazing!

harper wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Rabeeh was very professional and did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him for your daughter's special day.

Harper Wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

Rabeeh was great to work with, professional, fun with the wedding party, and very creative in coming up with pictures more than the standard wedding photos.

Beautiful Pics

Reviewed on 6/27/2015

The pictures truly captured the beauty of the day!!! So excited for Sara and Cole.

Sims-Harper wedding picsw

Reviewed on 6/27/2015 Lisa B

Great job capturing the special day!!

Professional & Relaxed

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

Blue Dahlia Photography was very professional yet very relaxed. They were calm the whole time and helped the evening go smoothly. They captured Sara and Cole's special day with grace and elegance and it shows in their beautiful photos!

Blue Dahlia Photography Review

Reviewed on 6/24/2015

He was great! Very nice to everyone.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Nichole K

Amazing experience!! I felt incredibly comfortable (I can't say that I love taking pictures). He even tolerated all of the people that had their own ideas about what our photos should look like, which if you met my mom you'd understand is quite an accomplishment 😏. He also... Read More worked with my budget! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Harper Wedding

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

Pictures were great!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Anna N

Great photography and personable to work with!