Photography is Capturing the Truth of a Moment

Trust and confidence are extremely important to us. Our newlyweds love us because we quickly relate, bringing comfort and ease to your day by simply being on your team. With only a 2 week photo turn around, we strive to leave a lasting impression in every way! We serve you, not just take photos!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving TN and Beyond! (615) 414-3573

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Anissa C

OMG !! I can't even express how Rabeeh is so amazing and awesome !! We just got married on 4/22/17 and Rabeeh was our photographer. I will tell you he is kind, patient, and so understanding ! He respected our budget and was able to give us what we wanted. When Rabeeh was taking... Read More photos of us, family, and friends we didn't feel rushed , not so photogenic, they were natural, and that is what we wanted ! There were times he took pictures , didn't even know he was there, and he captured natural / real momements , we love it ! I will say from our first phone call with Rabeeh to actually meeting him, the vibe was very good, not uptight , and we decided right then we are going to book Rabeeh as our photographer ! If you are looking for a wedding photographer that is very kind, professional, and can blend in with all the whirlwind of a wedding , you have to book Rabeeh from Blue Dahlia Photography !!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sue C

Rabeeh has been absolutely wonderful to have on the wedding team. He is very professional and flexible. There were lots of unknowns to our ceremony and probably a handful of obstacles... We gave Rabeeh a pretty tight schedule and the wedding party totally screwed it up... We... Read More weren't together when we were supposed to be, the bridal party was finding places to hide me (the bride) from the groom, and oh, our "chapel" has enough room for eighty 1800s-sized-people... So it was pretty full for sixty modern human beings. Anyway, despite all of these surprises, Rabeeh and his now-wife were smiling the entire time! Despite the August sun, the tiny chapel, the rampant wedding party (just kidding), we have beautiful pictures of our wedding day! We had a lot of older family members and we're grateful for his skill and experience. Grandparents here, parents there, click click, bride and groom, click click, and grandparents were free to flee from the beautiful (hot) sunlight! Even the grooms and bridal party - he gave us instructions, freedom to smile and pose, adjusted, and it was all done. The speed doesn't mean that he doesn't care. His expertise allowed us to quickly move through the mandatory pictures and enjoy the rest of the day! If I were to do the wedding all over - hopefully that never happens, but just hypothetically... - I'd definitely hire Blue Dahila again... and make the day easier for the photographer. :-)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn B

I would definitely recommend this vendor! He is so professional and very responsive! Our photographer, Rabeeh, did an amazing job, and we absolutely loved the way the pictures came out! He was wonderful catching moments and keeping everyone relaxed and warm in posed as well as... Read More candid shots. He was fun to work with, and enjoyed this wedding almost as much as we did! He was immediately comfortable to have around, and we are so happy with our photographs. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meghan B

Blue Dahlia has been our go-to photographer for all of our photo needs. Making the choice was a no-brainer, to be honest!! Rabeah does incredible work and the photos always turn out amazing!! Our wedding pictures are phenomenal. Check out his work to see for yourself and... Read More if you happen to be in the market for wedding photos don't hesitate .... you will NOT regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mike B

Rabeah has been our photographer of choice sforna few years now!! Always an incredible experience and the photos turn out phenomenal!! When we asked Blue Dahlia to do photos for our wedding also knowing it would be the most important choice of the wedding planning,... Read More primarily because this would be what we would continue to look back on reminiscing on such a life changing chapter of our lives!! Blue Dahlia and Rabeah has been hands down the best decision we have made! I always recommend theirs services everytime we show our pictures and whenever photography needs are mentioned by family and friends!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sara C

Rabeeh did our engagement photos and my boudoir photos, so I am including two separate reviews for each account. Engagement Photos: Rabeeh handled our shoot like a true professional. We don't spend much time in front of the camera, but it didn't matter! He knew the area, and he... Read More knew the best angles and poses and was a natural at giving us direction. There was not a moment when we felt like we didn't know what to do. We were able to travel around the area quite a bit and get a variety of different shots, and our hour flew by! His attitude was so laid back and he is hilarious. My fiancé and I loved his sense of humor and ability to have fun with us. Call us cliche, but we definitely wanted our little puppy Louie to be a part of our shoot as well, and this was no problem for Rabeeh. Louie is not the best at sitting still, but Rabeeh was so patient with him, knowing exactly how and when to grab his attention to get the perfect shot. The squirmiest part of our shoot actually ended up stealing the show, thanks to Rabeeh's expertise! Each shot was so gorgeous and different and it was so hard for us to choose the best ones! Our families love them just as much. Boudoir Photos: Okay ladies, I had been so extremely nervous about this aspect of my wedding planning that I was sure I would freeze up in front of the camera, but I did just the opposite thanks to some careful planning, and even moreso, Rabeeh and his wife Taylor. Rabeeh has a number of things that make this whole process extremely easy on his clients: 1. Location! I wracked my brain about this for months. It is so hard to find some place that can be a beautiful background for your pictures but is also affordable. When I contacted Rabeeh and told him my concerns, he offered a suite for us to use at the Carriage Lane Inn in Murfreesboro. I was shocked when he told me that we could use the location for no additional charge, thanks to his contacts there! 2. His beautiful wife, Taylor! Rabeeh told me he was bringing his wife before our shoot, and I was so excited to have her help, but she honestly did so much more than that. She and Rabeeh bounced off of each other with ideas so well, and they both suggested great poses that felt natural and sultry. After they put me in a pose, she would make minor adjustments, even tossing around my hair, before getting the perfect shot. It was so great to have a man's AND a woman's input to give you the best of both worlds. 3. His expertise. When the lighting was not what he was needing, he took the time to quickly set up additional lights to ensure we got the perfect shot while working in a timely manner. He took shots of the same pose at different angles to make sure he was getting the perfect one. I think the biggest benefit that they gave me throughout this whole process was their professionalism. We did shots with sheer bras, thongs, and nothing on top but a silk robe, and they never batted an eyelash. Never an awkward moment thanks to their professionalism, and it was actually one of the funnest things I've ever done because of their awesome personalities. My now husband was astonished with his wedding gift (a leather bound book of these photos through AdoramaPix). He was genuinely floored, and it showed. I would suggest that every woman do a boudoir shoot, married or not. I would suggest even more to take your boudoir shoot to the next level and do it with Rabeeh and Taylor. My husband and I will enjoy these photos forever.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Bronwyn W

Our pictures are stunning! Rabeeh was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. On the big day we appreciated his guidance. He did a great job hearding the family, including young children,into place and getting everyone to smile. The pictures of the happy couple really... Read More captured the joy. And....I got the pictures very quickly! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Sheryl Q

We used Rabeeh at Blue Dahlia for our recent wedding and were thrilled with our photos!! Rabeeh was awesome to work with. So patient and kind through the process and offered great suggestions. He allowed us to be ourselves and have fun with it, but also got the photos of our... Read More event that will allow us to remember the day perfectly 20 years from now! I would definitely recommend Blue Dahlia to anyone who is looking for that personal touch in their wedding photo's and as a bonus he was also reasonably priced, as well, which we also appreciated!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our wedding photos!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017

Rabeeh did an AMAZING job at our daughters wedding in June. We were very impressed with the way he captured each moment of the day. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017

I cannot express how thankful I am for Rabeeh and the beautiful photos that he captured of our wedding day. I just got married 6/17/17 and I just got back my pictures a week ago and they are perfect! I would recommend Rabeeh to any bride if you want to be confident that your... Read More photos will be excellent. Not only were the pictures great, Rabeeh was easy going and great to work with. My bridal party, family, and I were really impressed with how smoothly the photo session went. I would definitely recommend Blue Dahlia Photography to any bride looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Samantha C

Rabeeh did an incredible job capturing our big day. He was professional, kind, and kept the energy calm and light throughout the day. As we looked through our pictures, we couldn't help but realize that he caught every single moment of the day. His photos tell a story and bring... Read More back fantastic memories and emotions. He was able to blend into the background and capture priceless photos that we will treasure for a lifetime! In addition to being a talented photographer, he was also very conscious of our budget and worked with our needs with compassion and flexibility. We would highly recommend Blue Dahlia photography.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Garrett C

Rabeeh was so kind and helpful to us - he helped us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot, and the images he captured at our wedding are truly such a treasure! He is an artist, and he makes the images beautiful, and he is such a kind person and is easy to work with - I... Read More highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Carolynn H

The bride: Working with Rabeeh could not have been a better experience! We liked and felt comfortable with him right away. He made taking pictures relatively painless and even almost enjoyable for my husband (who HATES pictures). He is creative, funny, and takes beautiful... Read More pictures. Definitely a huge contributor to the success of our big day! The groom: I hate pictures. Like really hate pictures. In the 7 years we dated before we were engaged I took maybe two a year with my now wife because I hated pictures so much. Rabeeh is a wizard at making them not miserable. He and his crew were beyond professional and amusing enough to get a chuckle or two out of me. He couldn't be better. Seriously. Don't bother looking elsewhere, and don't use that random relative who bought a DSLR and thinks they know what they're doing. Rabeeh is around the same cost and is a real professional.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Penny N

Blue Dahlia Photography was nothing short of AMAZING!! Rabeeh was so patient with everyone, not to mention respectful, and he took time to get the perfect shots without making anyone feel rushed. He was great at communicating before the wedding, and he truly listened to our... Read More vision for the day and made sure that he captured it accordingly. He really captured our day perfectly, and we couldn't imagine anyone else having been there to capture it for us. We would, without any hesitation, recommend Blue Dahlia Photography!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Great photographer, very kind, patient, and professional. The Morgan Wedding 4/22/17.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Bayley M

Rabeeh was amazing! He was super nice and easy to work with. Also very affordable! We were on a tight budget and he worked with us to customize a package that included everything we wanted and could afford. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone getting married.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Dee k

As mother of the bride I can be hard to please but this young man did a wonderful job! I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Doug M

My wife and I chose Blue Dahlia to photograph our recent wedding bc we loved his pictures. Looking through many photography websites we found his photos to be the best. Then we met with him and found him to also be an awesome person! He did a great job with our photos and we are... Read More very happy we decided on Blue Dahlia.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Ryan B

So much fun to work with! Rabeeh had really creative ideas that made for beautiful, original photos.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Megan K

Rabeeh at Blue Dahlia was such a pleasure to work with! He and his wife photographed our wedding on 2-25-27 at The Hermitage. He was very responsive while communicating up to my big day. He made sure he knew my entire vision and executed it wonderfully. He and his wife made... Read More everyone in our party and in our families feel relaxed and comfortable. They had great ideas for fun poses and our pictures turned out GREAT! I seriously get chills when I look at them. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a professional yet laid back photographer who will make you look like a million bucks on your big day.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017

Our experience with Blue Dahlia was wonderful! We had our wedding at Opryland Resort in December and Rabeeh did the most beautiful photos. He was very personal, friendly and professional. I will absolutely use him again if I ever have the need in the area.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Dana H

I would defiently recommend Rabeeh. He did an amazing job at our wedding. Our pictures turned out beautiful. He was very attentive to the things we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justin R

The pictures for Josh and Tasia Prasser's weddings were breathtaking and clear. Blue Dahlia Photography captured emotion so well. I enjoyed watching the process of the first look between Josh and Tasia. I was one of the groomsmen and also enjoyed how our pictures were taken. He... Read More had us do different poses and made it a fun process rather than just smile smile smile. I would definitely recommend them. I like that he took the bride and groom out to their own spot for pictures. They turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessie S

Great Photographer!!! Very professional! The Prasser wedding.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Robert P

Wonderful wedding! Great photos which brought back all the memories! You can tell the photographer has experience and an artistic eye - thank you!

Rabeeh Elassal

My name is Rabeeh. When I first started taking pictures, I can honestly say that I didn't plan on becoming a wedding photographer. Most other photographers I socialized with would tell me how stressful and demanding wedding photography could be. Several years and numerous weddings later, I must strongly disagree! It's easy to tell if someone enjoys their job by how they interact with you while performing their duties. I would say my assistants and I are mostly remembered by the way we interact with our clients and share the excitement and joy of their special occasion!