Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving TN and Beyond!

Best wedding vendor we picked!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Sarah T

I was nervous when selecting a photographer because I do not really like pictures of myself, and my husband is super laid back and I knew he would not want an "in your face" photographer. When first speaking with Rabeeh, I instantly felt comfortable. He explained everything to... Read More me and was always available when I had questions prior to the wedding. The price was very reasonable too. Rabeeh and Alana were both great the day of the wedding! They were on time, very nice and personable, professional, and they were not over-involved and not under-involved. They are both young photographers, but you'd never know it from the photos. Like I said, I don't really like pictures of myself, but I love our wedding photos. Out of all the wedding vendors we used, Blue Dahlia was my favorite. Thank you Rabeeh and Alana for making the best day of my life so far even better!

Just What We Needed

Reviewed on 6/07/2015

We really lucked out with Rabeeh. I asked him to be our photographer at the absolute last minute, and not only did he agree, but he jumped right in, got all the logistics figured out, and everything went seamlessly. It was an enormous relief to have a real professional there.... Read More I didn't have to worry about him at all. In fact, I don't even remember seeing him during the ceremony---but, looking at his pictures, he somehow managed to capture everything. Thank goodness I decided not to rely on my family's photography!

Wonderful experience and excellent results!!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Anna C

What initially attracted me to Blue Dahlia Photography was not only their incredibly reasonable prices but the quality of the photos on their website. It was very important to me to not only capture family and bridal party but to really capture the feel of our big day. Right... Read More away I was beyond pleased with Blue Dahlia. They responded to my inquiry very quickly, pricing was clear and more than fair and I was given a questionnaire to help clarify the types of pictures I wanted; things I wouldn't have thought to ask for without their guidance. Leading up to my wedding they stayed in contact and continued to work with my changes and requests. Day of they were so incredible to work with! I am very shy and nervous about having my picture taken but they put me quickly at ease and gave great direction to get the photos just right. I received my pictures very quickly and they are outstanding!! Better than I ever expected! My day was captured perfectly and I will have these photos to look back on for years to come. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work done and the friendly, caring staff. I would absolutely recommend Blue Dahlia Photographer to anyone!! Wedding date 5/31/14

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sue C

Rabeeh has been absolutely wonderful to have on the wedding team. He is very professional and flexible. There were lots of unknowns to our ceremony and probably a handful of obstacles... We gave Rabeeh a pretty tight schedule and the wedding party totally screwed it up... We... Read More weren't together when we were supposed to be, the bridal party was finding places to hide me (the bride) from the groom, and oh, our "chapel" has enough room for eighty 1800s-sized-people... So it was pretty full for sixty modern human beings. Anyway, despite all of these surprises, Rabeeh and his now-wife were smiling the entire time! Despite the August sun, the tiny chapel, the rampant wedding party (just kidding), we have beautiful pictures of our wedding day! We had a lot of older family members and we're grateful for his skill and experience. Grandparents here, parents there, click click, bride and groom, click click, and grandparents were free to flee from the beautiful (hot) sunlight! Even the grooms and bridal party - he gave us instructions, freedom to smile and pose, adjusted, and it was all done. The speed doesn't mean that he doesn't care. His expertise allowed us to quickly move through the mandatory pictures and enjoy the rest of the day! If I were to do the wedding all over - hopefully that never happens, but just hypothetically... - I'd definitely hire Blue Dahila again... and make the day easier for the photographer. :-)

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justin R

The pictures for Josh and Tasia Prasser's weddings were breathtaking and clear. Blue Dahlia Photography captured emotion so well. I enjoyed watching the process of the first look between Josh and Tasia. I was one of the groomsmen and also enjoyed how our pictures were taken. He... Read More had us do different poses and made it a fun process rather than just smile smile smile. I would definitely recommend them. I like that he took the bride and groom out to their own spot for pictures. They turned out wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Justin R

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jessie S

Great Photographer!!! Very professional! The Prasser wedding.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Robert P

Wonderful wedding! Great photos which brought back all the memories! You can tell the photographer has experience and an artistic eye - thank you!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Ipo W

My brother got married in Lebanon, TN at Terrian Farms and used Rabeeh as his photographer. He was awesome! He directed us to balance out photos & was so kind about it even when we didn't like what he was doing. Come to find out, he knows what he's doing. The pics came out SO... Read More incredible! My favorite is with my sister & I kissing my brother's cheek - his face was priceless! Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Prasser! 💜 You both! Thanks Rabeeh for capturing their special day.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Joshua P

Rabeeh did a fantastic job at our wedding. We had a great time taking photos and he was even able to facilitate taking photos with us and the horses at the wedding venue. (We hadn't planned on taking photos with horses, turns out he's quite the horse whisperer.) We are very... Read More happy with the results and highly recommend his business!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn B

I would definitely recommend this vendor! He is so professional and very responsive! Our photographer, Rabeeh, did an amazing job, and we absolutely loved the way the pictures came out! He was wonderful catching moments and keeping everyone relaxed and warm in posed as well as... Read More candid shots. He was fun to work with, and enjoyed this wedding almost as much as we did! He was immediately comfortable to have around, and we are so happy with our photographs. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tammy D

Who knew wedding photos could be so fun? He was so professional and yet had a wonderful sense of humor. Everyone felt so comfortable with him. He caught the fun pictures along with the perfect wedding poses! Blue Dahlia, the photos of the Davis/Prasser wedding are gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Tasia D

I have never enjoyed having my photo taken until my wedding day! He made me feel so comfortable and it was actually really fun! The pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL. If I had to do it over again, I would book him for an extra hour.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Beatriz A

Since I met Rabeeh I liked his approach to the wedding. And he got me immediately. The Wedding Day, he capture all those moments that we talked about. I was very happy with all the pictures I wish I could have all of them. But the ones I picked I really enjoyed. I was so happy... Read More that the day before I told him about we needed an extra hour and he didn't object. I felt very comfortable while taking pictures. Now that we are pregnant I'm looking to have him to take my pregnancy pictures and my newborn as well. Exceptional service.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 ember e

Rabeeh was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I LOVE my wedding photos. He knows what will look good - both in traditonal and artsy ways - but also captured the personalities of my wife and me in a way that doesn't look super posed. We had an outdoor wedding and tried to... Read More save money in a lot of ways. Blue Dahlia prices were good and the photos are absolutely worth every penny. I'm so thankful we chose Rabeeh to photograph our big day. We've recently added a baby to the family, and I feel certain we'll reach out to Blue Dahlia again.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

We had the very best experience possible with Rabeeh. He took such care and consideration with every photo, and was able to exactly capture our day the way we had envisioned. I would hire him a million times over!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Shandi S

Rabeeh from Blue Dahlia was amazing! He did our engagement pictures, my boudoir shoot and our wedding pictures. We loved them all! Rabeeh was really fun and easy to work with. Pretty quick turnaround on all my pictures and he made sure we were satisfied. Definitely would... Read More recommend.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

We had a wonderful time working with blue dahlia ! From beginning to end he worked with the business of the wedding day, visited the site prior to, was easy to get a hold of through the whole process. all in all, we will be calling again for family photos !!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Shelby Q

I found Blue Dahlia Photography when we first got engaged on this site. Since then he has done our engagement photos, he photographed our elopement, and spent the day with us when we had our reception. We absolutely adore him, and the pictures are always to die for. We will hire... Read More them for every event in our lives.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

Great photographer! Really knew what he was doing and genuinely seemed to love what he was doing!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

He took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Both were absolutely beautiful. He was very nice to work with and made both my husband and I comfortable while taking pictures even though we are both very shy. Overall, the best experience we have ever had with... Read More getting photographed.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Becky R

I would highly recommend Blue Dahlia to anyone looking for a talented photographer! Rabeeh was so easy to work with and accommodating. Rabeeh asked if there was anything important that we would like him to capture. And something that came to my mind was my husband's dog Jackson... Read More a black labradoodle that was his best man. There were so many great pictures with Jackson in them! He really took special care to make sure Jackson was included. Rabeeh made it work beautify even though the lighting at our wedding venue was pretty difficult to work with. All the photos turned out so beautiful my husband and I were so so pleased and happy with them. Blue Dahlia captured our special day with such beauty, I so grateful they agreed to take the job on such short notice. Thank you Rabeeh and Blue Dahlia!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

The photos from the Back to the Future wedding were really great!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016

Very beautiful and original poses of Nora and Michael wedding pictures. ( Back to the future theme wedding) Also the pictures were bright and nice considering the lights at the wedding venue were not bright.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

We decided to take a chance with Rabeeh for our photographer. We didn't meet him until the day of our wedding and he turned out to be wonderful. He was very easy going and flexible. Even when we were a little pressed for time to get all the pictures that we wanted before the... Read More ceremony, he didn't make me feel rushed. He was also very comfortable to be around while he was taking pictures. And more importantly, all the wedding pictures turned out great!! :)

Rabeeh Elassal

My name is Rabeeh. When I first started taking pictures, I can honestly say that I didn't plan on becoming a wedding photographer. Most other photographers I socialized with would tell me how stressful and demanding wedding photography could be. Several years and numerous weddings later, I must strongly disagree! It's easy to tell if someone enjoys their job by how they interact with you while performing their duties. I would say my assistants and I are mostly remembered by the way we interact with our clients and share the excitement and joy of their special occasion!

Start a Conversation!