You will love our personalized treatment !

When it comes to satisfying our clients, nothing is more important than understanding you on your special day and exceeding your expectations. Our customer service, combined with our pricing, is unmatched by any competitor. Our vehicles are always available for showing, what you see is what you get. . Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our wedding specialist.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Valet Parking, Service Staff, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

5405 Oakman Blvd, Dearborn, MI (248) 246-2112

Great service, definetly worth it!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Ashley P

I had blue diamond limousine for my wedding on 7.27.2013 & they were VERY accommodating, we had some slight changes at the end of the night and with no problems!! Dave was very professional & easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Top notch service and chauffeur..I really recommend this company!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

I used Blue Diamond for my wedding this past weekend and I have to say that they did an amazing job. From the moment that I first contacted their office the level of customer service was epic. The party bus that we reserved was immaculate and the chauffeur's demeanor (Bernard,... Read More I think) made my experience a very memorable one. He was prompt, friendly, and the perfect gentleman. I am so glad that I went with this company.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 cathy j

Blue Diamond by far gave us the best price on our limo and yet we still had great service from them and our limo was beautiful and very clean. The driver was also great and we didn't feel rushed at all!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jessica B

We went with Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide for our August 4th wedding and couldn't be happier with their service! The shuttle bus was comfortable, clean, and obviously very new! The driver was very friendly and timely with pickups/drop-offs!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Morgan S

Great service....great ppl to work with...flexible n understanding

Nice Driver

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Lindsay G

Our driver was really nice. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the port wasn't working to hook up the ipod and we didn't really get to listen to much music.... but other than that it was a great service. I would recommend them. Also thought I should mention we... Read More wanted the Hummer limo and it broke down the day before our wedding and they upgraded us for free since it was broken.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Jessica K

Blue diamond was very helpful in deciding what type of transportation would be most appropriate for me. Their drivers were very courteous and cautious! We were supposed to have a 15 passenger van to take guest to and from the hotel to the reception, they ended up having a... Read More party bus available so brought that instead.

First class!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Jennifer K

We had 17 members in our wedding party. Blue Diamond had a party bus that was able to comfortably accommodate all of us! It was immaculately clean, spacious, had incredible fiber-optics, and most importantly a friendly and punctual driver. They even had subs waiting for us so... Read More that we could be tied over until dinner. Our driver was on time and had detours ready since there was a ton of construction that weekend. Blue Diamond even sent a car back at the end of the night to take my husband and I to our hotel.