Blue Envelope Boutique

From save-the-dates and wedding invitations to programs and thank yous, we create deliciously personal print design and stationery to reflect the style, energy and time you’ve dedicated to your wedding.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

8373 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, OH (440) 510-8516

Amazing qualtiy, great service

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Miriam J

My planner had suggested that we check out Blue Envelope which is a local vendor. We were inviting 450 guests and had a limited amount of time (about 4 months before the wedding). Blue Envelope was amazing- they provided high quality invitations in an efficient manner. They... Read More even were able to have the guest addresses beautifully printed on the invitation envelopes. This looked so much better than printing them at home or using pre-printed labes. We also got 2 displays made with our guests names and table numbers- turned out better than I could imagine. We wanted elegant, classic invitations- they understood our taste from the beginning. I was so impressed by their ability to get such a large and complicated order done well and on time! Thanks Blue Envelope!

Works of art in an envelope

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

I stumbled across Blue Envelope Boutique while browsing the web for wedding stationery and man did I luck out!! Rachel and the entire team at Blue Envelope was really wonderful to work with and the end result was truly incredible. Our wedding stationery was extremely out of the... Read More box and specialized and Rachel's designs were absolutely spot on to what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Blue Envelope Boutique for any bride out there who wants their guests to be wow-ed when they open their wedding invites!

Creative Personal Invitations

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 staci m

Rachel at BEB was a pleasure to work with! We chose to personally design all of our paper goods, they had a ton of examples to get ideas from and allow you to create your own personalized package! She emails you designs to review making the process very 'easy' and timely. She... Read More has a great creative eye and is able to turn your vision into beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 C L

We worked with Emily at Blue Envelope for our wedding invites this winter. They were really fast and efficient and able to get our full invitation done quickly. The process was easy and hassle-free. However, I am only giving this three stars because they were pricey and some of... Read More the font on our invite was hard to read. I wish they warned us against using certain colors/fonts on the pearl shimmer card-stock before printing. Or I wish they reviewed the printed version and recommended sending it back for a darker color.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Daniel B

Our invitations were gorgeous and all of our invited guests raved about how beautiful they were. Rachel responded promptly most times that we emailed her and overall was great to work with. We weren't expecting to go through such an extensive proofreading process and it would... Read More have been nice to be warned more in the initial meetings that this would occur. Although we had to do tons of proofreading, the final product (our wedding invitations) were extremely worth it and worth ever penny. Our invitation was timeless and luckily we have a few to keep and look back at for years and years to come.

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Alicia R

Rebecca did such an amazing job with our invitations. We live in LA and were only in Cleveland for a few days during our Christmas visit and made a last minute appointment. Even though they were actually closed they weren't even open yet, Rebecca came in early to accommodate us... Read More since it was the holidays. She patiently went over every detail with us untill my fiance and I came to an agreement on our invitations. It took a while since there were so many options to choose from but Rebecca also personally designs each invitation. No 2 are alike! We received our proofs a few weeks later and didn't really like them. However we are very picky and Rebecca sent us 2 more sets of adjusted proofs and we fell in love with the final invite. It was classy and elegant with some fun colors to accent the invite. Highly recommend her as she was so accommodating, professional and made us the most beautiful stationary.

The best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 b b

I am writing just three days from my wedding because the overwhelming compliments we received from the work of Emily G. at Blue Envelope on all of our wedding stationery. The value is almost a steal for the quality, talent, professionalism, and design services. The service is A... Read More to Z and everything and anything inbetween, Emily is a dedicated and talented professional with such an eye for design its comforting and stunning! She was able to design our ideas from just talking, and so flexible and patient with us. I'll be back for everything in the future! Thank you Blue Envelope and Emily!!

Not worth it

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Kristina V

I really enjoyed the cohesive aspect of all my invites, programs, table cards, and thank you cards that Blue Envelope put together, but did not appreciate the price, service, or final product. I decided to go through them to make things easier on me (the bride) when in fact... Read More they made things harder. They omitted information that I gave them to include on the shower invite, they did not have enough envelopes to match the amount of invites, they did not put ribbons on the wedding invite that we discussed, and they even missed to put the wedding date on a friend's wedding invite!!!! Those are all aspects of proofreading that brides pay them to do, yet it's up to the bride to catch their mistakes. There was much more I was unhappy with, but basically don't waste your money. The designs were nothing special and you're better off doing it yourself online from something like Shutterfly. I was very disappointed.

Loved the invitations and programs

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Mandy T

I loved how they everything. It was exactly our taste and our wording. They designed our invitations and programs. The theme that carried throughout made our wedding look and feel cohesive. They are wonderful!

Awesome stationaryy

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Amanda L

Rachel did all my stationary for my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful

gorgeous work

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Julia B

We used Blue Envelope Boutique for our save the dates, wedding invites, programs, and thank you cards. Rebecca was very attentive to detail (font type, size, styling, paper choices) and created the exact invitation that we imagined. We met in person once to discuss details... Read More but then did the rest over email and the phone. Our invitations had a real lace overlaid on the paper. We had so many compliments on the invitations - they were so beautiful. Rebecca replied to emails quickly and everything worked out great. I highly recommend! It was wonderful to have truly original personal invitations.

Beautiful invitations

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Shanna B

My invitations were beautiful. For the amount of money I spent on them, I don't think I should have had to do as much as I did.

Amazing invites

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Viktorija S

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! I met Rachel a few weeks after I got engaged at a local bridal show and fell in love with her work. When I contacted her 5 months later, she remembered me and the design I fell in love with. She then spent time getting to know me... Read More and what I wanted so she could create a unique design for my save the dates, invitations, programs and thank you cards. She was very responsive to my emails/questions and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. I truly recommend her.

Rebecca Marich

Rebecca has been a designer of all things - from marketing brochures and company logos to websites and email campaigns - for 15 years. However, about 7 years ago, she had the unique opportunity to design an invitation suite for her brother's wedding. The beauty, creativity and tangibility this project provided drove her to dive further into the wedding industry as a custom invitation designer. As creative leader of Blue Envelope, Rebecca offers her clients the sweetest, most personal care and invitation designs.