Wedding

Video

5640 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA (323) 334-0389

Real Cool Dudes

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Brett M

Colin and Nick are professional and fun to work with. They allow you to be yourself and you don't even know the cameras are rolling. They are innovative in their approach and what you are left with is a film that truly captures your day to a T. I would highly recommend them for... Read More your wedding!

Blue Kite's the BEST

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Crystal L

Words cannot convey my pleasure and happiness in choosing Nick and Colin as our videographers! My husband was hesitant to book a videographer since he is extremely camera shy; one meeting with Nick and Colin and he changed his tune. We signed them immediately and we weren't... Read More disappointed. Blue Kite Cinema captures the day perfectly. They are EVERYWHERE (including the sky)- capturing every detail, hug, kiss, and pivotal moment. Their work speaks for itself. The video truly captures each couple because Nick and Colin take the time to listen and plan out the video for you! They are so much fun to work with, professional, engaging, and truly a blessing each time you watch the most special day of your life on film! Nick and Colin worked so well with the rest of our vendors to ensure that each special moment was captured by all so we didn't have to do "double" the work. We are beyond ecstatic that we chose Blue Kite Cinema. We can't wait to use them again! (we'll find something they can film)

Blue Kite Cinema

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 KT S

We could not have been more pleased with the work of Blue Kite Cinema for our wedding in July 2013! And we say this despite the fact that both of us strongly resisted hiring videographers for our wedding (we didn't think it was worth the price, particularly because we're... Read More somewhat camera shy and didn't want videographers getting in the way of our guests or making our guests feel uncomfortable). We ended up taking the plunge and hiring Blue Kite Cinema only about one week before our wedding. In short, Blue Kite Cinema absolutely overcame all of our fears. Nick and Colin were incredibly discreet throughout the entire wedding. They never got in the way of anyone and they had super cool video cameras that looked like normal cameras. In fact, many of our guests had no idea that videographers were on-site filming the wedding. We were also very impressed with the quality of Blue Kite Cinema's work. We (and our family and friends) love the highlight video, and Nick and Colin were even nice enough to give us some uncut footage of the wedding. Nick and Colin are great guys and were very easy to work with from start to finish. Our only regrets are that we didn't hire them sooner and didn't buy a more expensive wedding package. We absolutely recommend Blue Kite Cinema. Trust us, you'll be happy you made them a part of your wedding.

Amazing Videographers

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Karli O

Nick and Colin were so incredibly fantastic. They are great guys, and from the very first meeting really try to capture your story. They professional and you barely even notice them on the wedding day. I was hesitant to have a videographer at all as my husband is very shy, but... Read More he felt completely comfortable around them, as did all of our friends and family. The video they made was so touching and really captured the essence of not only our wedding day but also who we are as a couple.

Awesome Company to work with!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Bailey P

These are great guys and I would recommend them to anyone whether getting married or want an adventure on film, they are amazing! Nick was so great to work with, he took the time to listen to what I wanted filmed and added his creative touch that I would have never thought about... Read More doing. I was so happy to see the final product and can't imagine the video any better, my husband and I watched the video in tears, it was like we were re-living the day all over again! These are great laid back guys, they kept me in the loop the entire time while they were editing it and they have a great delivery time. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Make memories and friends!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Erin L

I stumbled across Blue Kite Cinema while scrounging Yelp for the name of a cinematographer that I had come across about a year ago, but had since forgotten. I decided to check them out when their name kept popping up on searches, and was totally enthralled by their website and... Read More their videos. I eventually did find the other cinematographers I was looking for, but they just didn't compare to Blue Kite. Nick and Colin were absolutely wonderful to work with. They had a great style and presence that put us at ease and allowed them to capture moments I didn't even realize they were filming! Their interview questions were well-tailored to us; Nick got to know us quickly enough that he could rephrase questions we had some trouble with, and build our story into a beautiful narrative. The resulting video was honest to us as a couple, and just so much fun to watch over and over. The Blue Kite Cinema boys are friendly, professional. and definitely possessed of a natural talent that gives them the ability to find and capture the beauty and love of the couples they're working with. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in making memories AND friends! Our video: http://vimeo.com/62306329

Nick and Colin = awesome!

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Breanne C

Nick and Colin were absolutely amazing for our wedding! From meeting up with us to learn our story, to showing up the day of on time if not early!!! They were spectacular. I felt like we had know them for years after our wedding. I would highly recommend these services to anyone... Read More with great pleasure! My only regret is not learning about them sooner in planning to make them an even bigger part of our day!

PURE GENIUS!

Reviewed on 12/21/2012 Scott B

Nick and Colin are gifted filmmakers. They completely encapsulated every sight, sound, tear, taste, smell and emotion from our wedding night and put it into a 4 minute trailer and a 26 minute feature film. PURE PRICELESS BRILLIANCE!! So professional, so genuine, so nice -... Read More Blue Kite Cinema should be the ONLY people you consider to capture your wedding bliss.

Blue Kite Cinema is the real deal.

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Shaun B

If you want to experience your wedding all over again... If every time you watch your wedding video you want to be reminded of the love you have for your spouse... If you want to continually live your life through the love you have for one another... Blue Kite Cinema is the way... Read More to go. You will be touched as if you're the star of a real life movie.

Best videographers I could ask for!

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Claire M

These guys were awesome! Nick and Colin got all the details perfectly. They were super fun and easy to work with before, during and after the wedding. The film is BEAUTIFUL. I've watched it 100 times and still tear up every time. The whole family loves it and all my friends plan... Read More on using Colin and Nick too.