GARDEN INSPIRED FLORALS and CREATIVE STYLING

Blue Ladder is a Boutique Floral Studio specializing in Elegant, Garden Grown Florals for Weddings and Intimate Occasions in Southern California. Our brides love elegant, outdoor, and garden grown details with modern clean lines. They love the design process and share our appreciation for organic styling, and tailoring florals and decor that speak of care and love when your guests enter the space. We design our florals to be loose and romantic, with whimsical texture, and often incorporate locally grown flowers or something fresh from our garden. ​​We strive to create a streamlined decision process so you can feel confident about your floral vision and our detailed service on your day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cardiff, CA (760) 419-7919
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 emily f

Diamant was very flexible and easy to work with. I was beyond happy with the end result, thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michelle L

I cannot say enough good things about Diamant and her wonderful company. Working with her was a joy from beginning to end. I had a specific vision in mind, and she worked with me over a nearly year-long period developing vision boards and finding the perfect flowers and accents... Read More for my dream look. Everything was perfect, and I was so impressed with how she managed to get every single detail I mentioned in to my designs. She even tied together my desired five different colors in to one coherent and natural color scheme for the entire wedding. I received so many compliments on the florals at my wedding, from everyone from guests to the bridal party to vendors. Our photographers also remarked how photogenic her beautiful designs were. People were even fighting to take the centerpieces home after the ceremony! On top of everything else, Diamant is knowledgable, kind, upbeat, punctual, and a true artist. A big THANK YOU to Blue Ladder Botany for helping to make our dream a stunning reality! I cannot recommend Blue Ladder enough.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jackie S

Diamant was the absolute BEST. She was attentive, communicative, and responsive during the planning process, and was careful to make sure we were on the same page. The floral inspiration boards she created for our wedding were so helpful in conveying what the flowers would look... Read More like on our big day. She also had so many amazing ideas and suggestions for our questions on decorating the venue. Then, on our wedding day, she went unbelievably above and beyond what we expected. Beyond gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and potted florals, which we had discussed, she also just decorated many of our signs with flowers, and dropped loose flowers into a fountain at the venue. Her attention to detail and her creativity were amazing to witness. We absolutely loved Diamant, and would almost get married again just so we could see her floral genius in action again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Julie B

Working with Diamant was an absolute pleasure. Planning a California wedding from Maryland, Diamant was always able and willing to communicate and knew the right questions to ask to understand my vision. All of the wedding flowers/bouquets turned out better than I ever could... Read More have imagined. She arrived early, helped with set up, the wedding cake was decorated to perfection, and she made everything SO easy for our guests to take home the centerpieces. There aren't enough good things to say about her. We were blown away with Diamant's professionalism, attention to detail, and creativity.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Lindsey J

INCREDIBLE! Diamant and the entire Blue Ladder team is phenomenal, so talented and pure floral genius! If you care about florals at your wedding or event, Diamant will make your vision come to life and create beautiful work! Diamant was the FIRST vendor I booked and I am so... Read More thankful I found her. From every email, consultation, trip to the venue and proposal change, she was so kind and acted with grace. She truly brought every idea to life and added so much more with her incredible talent! Words cannot express how truly talented she is. BOOK her NOW, you will not regret it!! I wish I could get married again just to see what she would create! Thank you Diamant for creating pure magic and being so kind!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jacquelyn G

Diamant is great at her craft. She was so flexible in working with me on the visions I had for florals. We changed and added things multiple times and each time she rolled with the punches. I may be partial, but I have never seem prettier floral arrangements. Diamant took a tour... Read More of the venue with me and really paid attention to the feel of it. The flowers were perfectly vintage with a hint of boho and complimented the wedding perfectly. I am still having friends and family compliment her work and we have been married for a month. I highly suggest hiring Blue Ladder Botany for your wedding or event, you will receive a product that you thought you could only dream of (or see on pinterest).

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Ashley S

I was fortunate enough to have worked with Blue Ladder Botany for the first time in 2015. I am a Wedding Planner and my client had sought her out. Since that day, I have recommended her to my clients ever since and get to see each time, a new and beautiful design. Diamant is the... Read More sweetest person, making the process leading up to your wedding or event a breeze and enjoyable. Then comes her talent. She creates the most romantic, soft and incredible combinations of blooms I've ever seen. I can't stop staring or taking pictures of them ever. She's the best!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kai S

I had a wonderful experience working with Diamant and would recommend her to any bride! From our first correspondence, Diamant was very friendly, thorough and professional. She simplified the process and was very responsive whenever I had questions. I was blown away by my... Read More amazing bouquet and the way the arrangements brought warmth to the room. I am grateful for the role she played in creating my wedding vision. The flowers were a special touch I will always appreciate.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Stacy V

Owner and floral designer, Diamant Winter, was a true shining star as we planned our November winery wedding. Even with me planning a SoCal wedding from Alaska, Diamant made every effort to meet and chat whenever was convenient for me. And if her beautiful work wasn’t reason... Read More enough to love her, she brought me the most perfect bouquet I had ever seen when we sat down to hash out details. I was sold. The floral arrangements were one of my favorite parts of our wedding and pricing was extremely reasonable considering the amount of work she did and how well she styled all the tables. I recommend her for any event requiring flowers; or really any event where you want to be wowed by beautiful centerpieces :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Gina T

Diamant at Blue Ladder Botany is so amazing! Working with her was such a pleasure, and she was always prepared for adjustments we needed to make and answer any of our nervous questions. She created such stunning, artistic & dramatic florals for our wedding! She was able to... Read More capture the theme, color & mood in each or her creations: my bouquet & the bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl crowns (so precious), statement centerpieces, cocktail table bud vases, aisle swags, and my favorite, the dramatic floral garland that draped across our chuppah. She was able to put together such unique combinations of blooms, greenery, succulents and even herbs, which made for a rich palette with a lot of dreamy texture. She is truly an artist!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Natalie E

Cannot say enough good things about Diamant and Blue Ladder Designs! She made great suggestions and brought my vision to life in a way that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. In addition to being very talented, Diamant is incredibly sweet and easy to work with. It's... Read More evident she puts her hearr and soul into each design and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Julie P

Diamant is truly gifted! She is calm, creative, kind, and easy to work with. I gave her descriptions and a few pictures of what I envisioned, and she gave me so much more than I ever imagined and stayed within my budget, which I didn't think would be easy :) I definitely... Read More recommend her!!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Meghan N

Diamant and her floral arrangements were fantastic! From our first meeting, I knew she was the perfect fit for my rustic, overgrown floral design! She was always available by e-mail or in person meetings and took care of all the setup on the big day.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 ASHLEY B

Diamant was incredibly responsive throughout the entire planning process and very patient with me changing my mind all over the place. I was planning from afar and she did a great job taking all my ideas and turning them into a reality with just pictures and descriptions over... Read More email! Everything came out even more beautiful than I imagined, even a floral hairpiece! She stayed after the ceremony and moved everything to the reception area, provided beautiful decor pieces, and came back to pick everything up. She is the BEST florist ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

If you want gorgeous, colorful unique arrangements, bouquets or swags, then Diamont is the one for you. Look at her photos to see how her florals blend in and enhance the scenery around you. She is cheerful, nice and very easy to work with. Thanks for the fantastic job you did... Read More on Carrie's wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Steve

My wife and I wanted to have a simple yet beautiful outdoor wedding that emphasized the people in our lives and the celebration of bringing our lives together. The only problem was that neither of us were really sure what that would look like. Diamant was so amazing at... Read More listening to us and helping us first build a vision for our wedding. From the initial vision to the planning stage and finally to the day of the wedding, Diamant walked with us through everything. In all of this, she gave us an incredible amount of peace of mind as she expertly helped us make every decision and to make everything come perfectly together. Our wedding was incredible! The decorations that Diamant did for us were perfect! All of her help from beginning to end was priceless. I would enthusiastically recommend Diamant to anyone for any kind of event!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I have had the great pleasure of working with Diamant on several occasions. She has a sunny disposition and is easy to talk to. She has a fantastic eye and is committed to pulling every detail of an event together. She is able to see the entire event as a piece of art;... Read More considering the venue, the theme and the spirit of the occasion, she creates a unique and exceptional experience every time. Diamant is a true artist with an eclectic edge. Her designs are brilliant and she can make the mundane truly magical. She is devoted to her work and does it with joy.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Diamant was fabulous to work with..we were remote and totally relied on her understanding of what we were trying to capture for our beach ceremony...When we got to the beach we were stunned and overjoyed with the beautiful Hawaiian arrangements she created that were just... Read More perfect. She is a true artist, with an eye for detail...highly recommend Blue Ladder/Diamant - great overall experience, not to mention fairly priced...

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Nattida S

I wanted beautiful, unique and inspiring flowers for my wedding and I felt so lucky to have Blue Ladder do our wedding. Diamant has a special gift/eye for colors, plants, flowers, textures -she brings them all together to create something truly magical that's way more than than... Read More we even knew was possible. Our wedding was in a modern barn that Diamant turned into a dreamy, romantic setting that all our guests were raving about, it felt like a totally different space by the time she was done. I was specific on some things but also totally just let her loose on other things and she delivered to a T! She gave great recommendations and arrived right on time and was done early. She's everything I would want in an event decorator and if you're trying to decide, go for it (you probably already have enough decisions to make!) you won't regret it-she is simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 David B

I could not recommend a sweeter or more talented person to trust with some of the most important details of a wedding day. I had it in my mind that I would save money and do my own flowers but then I was introduced to Diamant and my wedding day was saved. She listened to what I... Read More wanted and delivered. I am forever thankful for all her hard work and beautiful floral designs.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

Diamont is a true professional in every way! She has a heart of gold and is amazing at what she does! The flowers she curates and the looks she is able to put together are one of a kind. I would highly recommend hiring Diamont! -Kelsey, Kelsey Rae Designs

Diamant Winter

Hey there! I'm Diamant ( yep, thats diamond with a t!). Most days you can find me dreaming up something creative in the Blue Ladder studio, or seeking out inspiration in the great outdoors. I am a thoughtful designer, adventurer, and love trying new things, which makes each of my weddings an exciting challenge. ​ I believe details share a language of care, and that the best kind of party has food, flowers, and laughter! My love for flowers springs from my life's passions gardening and hosting, and the emotional ties that each person has to beautiful blooms.