Blue Petyl Bouquets

$$ - Affordable

Type

Flower Preservation, Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

7905 Silverton Ave, San Diego, CA

Beautiful bouquets that last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Laura S

I ordered my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquet about 6 weeks before the wedding. They both showed up in perfect condition about 2 weeks after I placed the order. They sent photos throughout the design process to check for my feedback. Changed the bouquets to fit my needs and color choices. Perfect bouquets that will last a lifetime! Pricey, but when you compare to how much real bouquets would cost, not much difference and theses last forever! Amazing quality and service!

Perfect Bouquet

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Patricia M

I chose a bouquet from Blue Petyl as I wanted something that would last and that I could utilize some brooches and pins that had special meaning for me as my mother has passed away and I wanted something of hers that I have memories of from childhood incorporated into this bouquet. The service was outstanding. I was shown my bouquet in progress and I cannot begin to tell you how happy I was when I first opened the package. I began crying as it was simply the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. They joy I have is that it will now last forever as a special memory of our day.

Gorgeous Brooch Bouquet

Reviewed on 4/17/2013 Michelle M

I wanted something different for a wedding bouquet. Yes, I love fresh flowers, but I wanted something that would last a lifetime and I also wanted something that was unique. I looked around on the internet and found Blue Petyl Bouquets. When they shipped my bouquet, I could not have been more in love! Send me a message if you would like to see a photo. The people who own the company are so nice and will work with you on all of the little details. I have had so many compliments on it!

All Glitter and Silk! Breath Taking! Unique!

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Rosa R

My custom designed bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were breath taking! Everyone at the wedding commented on the beautiful designs. Every bride to be I know is calling me for a contact number! We had a 1920/1930's themed wedding in NYC and did not want to go with traditional flowers. Blue Petyl designed the most beautiful bridal bouquet made from old fashion red, silver and pearl brooches on a silk base with a photo charm pendant from jYOUlry. The brides maids bouquets, Jr. bridesmaids hand corsages, grooms and groomsmen boutonnieres, and the guests lapel mini corsages were just as exquisite! My bouquet is a keepsake that I will treasure and it will remain beautifully preserved for ever! Three cheers for Joe, Melissa and Andrea who did a wonderful job with my order.

Fabulous!!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Christine L

Blue Petyl flowers are absolutely amazing! Their entire staff was so helpful and were very kind even when I kept adding to our order. They even sent me some loose flowers so that I could use them to arrange my own cake topper to match the bouquets (we used them as centerpieces). Everyone commented on how beautiful and unique our flowers were. I also loved that my bridesmaids are able to enjoy their bouquets after the wedding. My amazing rose bouquet will now displayed in my house for me to enjoy. Thank you again Blue Petyl!!!

TO Blue Petyl Bouquets