Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Buddhist, Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Bay Head, NJ Serving NJ, NYC and PA (703) 244-1835

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Susan H

We used Blue Sky Ceremonies for our wedding on March 26, 2016 at the Southern Mansion in Cape May, NJ. We first met Kelly Bair a little less than a year before and immediately knew she would be the perfect officiant for us. Going in, we knew we wanted a highly personal ceremony... Read More and after chatting with Kelly for close to an hour, we felt so comfortable with her - even my shy groom seemed to be able to openly chat with her! Leading up to the ceremony, Kelly emailed us a questionnaire and we both filled out stories about our relationship, how we met, how he proposed and what we loved about each other. She took these words and blended them together so well, the first draft had me laughing and crying - it was so unique and US and exactly what we had envisioned! After a couple of simple revisions, our ceremony was complete. On the day of the wedding, Kelly arrived over an hour early and performed the sweetest ceremony for us. All of our guests raved about how sweet our ceremony was and how much they loved how personal she was able to make it - we had quite a few tears! We both highly recommend Kelly and have already referred her to some friends, thank you Kelly for crafting us the best ceremony ever!

2016-04-20T16:39:59 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding day. I thank YOU for giving me the honor of marrying you! Wishing you so much happiness and keep that laughter flowing! Cheers! Kelly

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Maggie B

Kelly was recommended to us by a friend, and I am so thankful for the referral. Kelly did a wonderful job with our ceremony. She was very warm and welcoming from the first meeting, and my husband and I knew right away that we wanted to work with her. She incorporated the... Read More feedback from both of us into a personal ceremony that we have received many compliments on. Kelly also helped us research incorporating a special Costa Rican tradition in our wedding to honor the country where he was born. We recently received our wedding video and had the chance to watch the ceremony for the first time as our guests did, and I know we will enjoy watching it many more times to come :) Thank you Kelly!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 C K

First let me start off by saying not only is Kelly an amazing writer, but she is also an incredibly warm, caring person who truly wants to make your ceremony special. Don't make the mistake of not taking the time to find someone to personalize your love story and bring out all... Read More of the little details that really make a difference. WE could not ask for anything more. Everyone told us how beautiful and special our ceremony was, they asked about Kelly and where/how we found her. She captured us as individuals and as a couple and made us feel so comfortable that we were able to read our own vows. We can not thank her enough for helping make our dream wedding ceremony a reality :)

Highly Recommended and Talented Officiant!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Kristy L

We can not say enough great things about Kelly Blair, our officiant from Blue Sky Ceremonies! She was absolutely amazing! It was extremely important to us that we had a personalized ceremony that included our story of how we met and Kelly did such an great job at putting our... Read More ceremony together. She crafted a beautiful ceremony! All our family members loved it as did we! She was so responsive, cooperative, and just great to work with throughout the entire process. She is an extremely talented writer and we were so impressed with what she put together for us. We answered questionnaires for Kelly and she was able to take parts of those and blend them together with her words and with readings that fit just right with our story. She made sure the ceremony included what we wanted, she let us read and edit the draft of the ceremony, and gave us great ideas for what to include and make our ceremony personal. Not only is she a great writer, but an excellent speaker as well. She did an excellent job at performing our ceremony, we couldn't have asked for more! By the end of our experience with Kelly, she felt like part of the family. I would highly recommend Kelly's services to anyone! She is truly great at what she does and such a nice and wonderful person! Thank you again Kelly! Sincerely, Kristy and Jimmy

Words can't describe how wonderful our ceremony was!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Helena C

I honestly can't put into words how happy my husband and I were with Kelly but I will try. It was very important to us to have a unique, non-religious ceremony thought that told our story. Kelly went above and beyond. We had the most special and unique ceremony I have ever... Read More witnessed. She told our story of how we met and how we both truly feel about each other. She had given us a questionnaire to fill out but really listened to everything we said. All of our guests came up to us that day and raved about the ceremony. They all agreed it was just perfect, incredibly touching, funny and just so "us". I can't recommend Kelly enough. She will make your wedding day so special.

Dream wedding!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 ashley s

Kelly Bair made our ceremony incredibly original and heartfelt. I loved that I was able to include my favorite poems and quotes and that she chronicled our relationship in a way that was both sweet and funny. Our guests loved it all and commented on how beautiful and unique the... Read More whole thing was. Thank you so much to Kelly who really helped me have the wedding of my dreams!

For a personalized ceremony, look no further!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Kristin D

Awesome. No other word can describe her and her service. She had a great questionnaire that helped her put together a ceremony that was perfect for me and my husband. We received a lot of compliments on our receiving line of how our ceremony was the best they had ever seen, as... Read More it was personal and people left feeling like they knew us better, and enjoyed hearing the journey of how we all got to the ceremony. Kelly is really communicative and helpful for getting the bridal party ready at the rehearsal. She even worked with my friend who was playing the music at the ceremony to help cue her. Kelly has a beautiful personality and you can't help but want to be friends with her as you work with her.

Completely Customized Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Pamela P

Kelly crafted a ceremony that was specifically tailored to our love story!! It was amazing. We received so many compliments from our guests on just how special it was. Our videographer mentioned to me that it was the best ceremony he had seen!! Kelly is a pleasure to work with... Read More and we were very lucky to have her as our Celebrant! :)

Our Wedding 11.02.13

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Michelle T

We can't say enough about Kelly! She is amazing and wonderful to work with. She is professional and someone you feel automatically at ease with. She met with us and I knew from the start that she was the one! She has a great, friendly personality and is very professional!... Read More She customized our ceremony and made sure it was just the way we wanted! She made our ceremony special and I will be forever thankful for finding her on the knot!!!! We also received rave reviews from our guests, they loved it!!!!

Beautiful ceremony

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Shannon B

Kelly was incredible for our ceremony and the days leading up to it. So many of our guests came to us saying how beautiful and personal her words were. Some even said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever seen. Kelly was so pleasant to work with, and she kept us at... Read More ease during the entire process. As soon as we met her for the first time, I didn't bother looking up any more officiants. She was kind and so responsive to any concerns I had. Kelly worked well with our DJ and made it so I could breathe easier the day of by being so attentive to details. My bridal party and our parents loved her as well. I highly recommend Kelly and Blue Sky Ceremonies.

She helped make our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kristen M

Kelly was great. She made us feel comfortable from the get-go and was very helpful in answering our questions. She was able to provide a ceremony custom-made just for us. We explained what we wanted and she met all of our requests. We received a first draft which we were... Read More able to tweak and make it our perfect ceremony. She was very professional, friendly and flexible. Our ceremony was personal and romantic. It was light-hearted and special. We also had a special blending ceremony with my husband's son (my new step-son) which made the ceremony complete. Lots of people raved to me about how the ceremony was so perfect and how much they loved the blended family part. My husband and I coudn't be more happy with the ceremony. We would definitely recommend Kelly to others.

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Gina P

Kelly from Blue Sky Ceremonies was excellent! She walked us through the whole process and did an excellent job at making the ceremony "us." I would definitely recommend her.

She made our day perfect

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Wen Jie L

We are the first client of Blue Sky Ceremonies. Since my husband and I are not religious, and due to language issue, it was difficult for us to put the ceremony together. The first time we met Kelly, her first impression to me is that she was very personable and very kind.... Read More After that we interviewed a few other experienced offciants. We found them are not as flexible. We decided to use Blue Sky Ceremonies at the end. Kelly sent us a detailed questionnaire which helped her to get to know our relationship. Then she wrote a beautiful script for the ceremony base on what she knew. The moment I read the script, I couldn't stop crying. It is like I was in a wedding and witnessing a couple getting married. Absolutely amazing!! She described how my husband and I met and how he proposed, in very warm, touching, friendly wording with a little humor. It is exactly the way I want it! The greatest thing is Kelly offered to do a informal rehearsal with us and our translator (my family is Chinese) after the Hurricane Sandy, even she had to deal with the traffic from NJ to NY. On our big day, Kelly got to the venue earlier to prep. When the ceremony started, Kelly managed our ceremony very professionally. She made the guests laugh. None of us could tell that it was her first time officiating a wedding! All our guests liked the ceremony more than anything else. It is really the most beautiful part of our wedding. There were a lot of drama in our wedding due to Hurricane Sandy, but Kelly was the only vendor that didn't give us any stress. She made our day perfect! Many couples spent $$$ on decorations to make the wedding beautiful. What I have learned is that the beauty of a wedding doesn't necessary come from the decoration. It can come from people's love and caring. If you can have a ceremony that stays in your and your guests' mind forever, that is already priceless. We wish all the future couples can be as lucky as us, and have the sweetest ceremony lasts in memory forever.