Our Experience Leads the Way to Happily Ever After

Bluebonnet Events believes your wedding should be a reflection of you, your fiance and your exceptional personalities! We'll bring our expertise, you bring yourselves to the table and let the stress and worries sail away! It doesn't matter the size of your budget, we can help!! Whether it's a bright and stylish blinged out wedding or a rustic "backyard" wedding, we will organize and execute the event of your wildest (and most uniquely romantic) dreams. We're crafty, creative types and we pride ourselves on offering heartfelt and personalized touches to wow you and your guests! We can assist you at any stage of your planning, so whether you need help from the start, or just our "day-of" coordination services, our goal is to see you & your partner relaxing and soaking up every single minute.

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

9200 Broadway Ste 131, San Antonio, TX San Antonio & Surrounding Areas (210) 255-2370

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Priscilla S

Wow! I can't even begin to explain how pleased and thankful we are for Amanda and Bluebonnet Events. Amanda is a gem and godsend! Before planning a wedding, I was super overwhelmed and had no idea where to start. However, when Stephen and I set a date and venue, we knew we... Read More wanted a coordinator to help with our wedding. I'm so thankful I found Amanda! I met up with her and we talked about my wedding and she was so helpful. She was so comfortable to work with and so friendly and put me at ease very quickly. I knew immediately that we would get a long well. Amanda was always available and so reliable during the whole process before the wedding. On my wedding day, Amanda was a rock star and seriously amazing. We had about 130 guests at my wedding and she coordinated everything so well. My wedding exceeded my expectations. She took care of my guests and made sure that everyone was comfortable and that everything ran smoothly! Even my guests and family complimented how wonderful she was. She is so warm and welcoming! I am still smiling and over the moon about my wedding- it was an incredible night. I know it wouldn't have been if it wasn't because of Amanda and Bluebonnet Events. Stephen and I are just beyond grateful for Amanda. She went over and beyond to help us. She truly cares about her clients without a doubt. It is evident that she has a passion for weddings and loves doing what she does. Thank you so much Amanda for everything! I hope we see each other again in the near future!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Nishelynn K

Amanda did an amazing job cordinating our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly! She not only helped coordinate she also helped make sure everything was set up and kept everyone calm. She also provided a photobooth which was a hit with all of... Read More the guest! We are very happy with our decision to hire her!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erica R

I loved working with Amanda Brown from Bluebonnet Events. From the very first meeting, I knew she was someone I could trust. As a bride there are so much to remember and I had a sense of relief that all the details would be in good hands - and they were. Amanda stayed in... Read More communication with us throughout the whole process nd didn't hesitate when accommodating our busy work schedule. The cost of her services are very reasonable from flowers to photo booth which made it very easy for us to stay within budget. In the end, we had a lovely wedding day and we have Amanda to thank for it! We will definitely recommend her to friends and family in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything Amanda!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mandy C

Amanda has been amazing from start to finish. My wedding was perfect all thanks to her! She took a huge amount of stress off my shoulders by taking charge when it came to contacting vendors. Aside from coordinating, she also did the table decor and my flowers! I cannot emphasize... Read More how incredible every thing looked. I got so many compliments:) I would recommend her services to every bride out there. It is stress free and inexpensive.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lacey I

After meeting with multiple coordinators, we decided to use Amanda with Bluebonnet Events and picked her 10 hour day of coordination package. Amanda was easy to work with and was very affordable considering everything she provided for us! When we first met, Amanda showed to be... Read More knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable about the choices I had made for my wedding. She was able to provide services that I hadn't booked yet and gave me referrals that were awesome as well! I was always able to get a hold of her or she responded very quickly if she wasn't able to answer my call. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect! Her timeline and directing us throughout the event was such a help. She was very flexible and was able to accommodate us with whatever we needed for the day of our wedding. Her and her assistant also did a great job setting up the wedding venue with our décor and keeping things organized. I strongly recommend Amanda with Bluebonnet Events! She made our day less stressful and more enjoyable for everyone.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Vironica W

I can't say enough about Amanda and how absolutely amazing she was!! From our first meeting to the wedding day! My husband & I cannot recommend her services enough, her warmth and genuine personality made our special day even more incredible! She made us feel like family!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Nefer V

My wedding day was AMAZING! That's all I can say! Thru the planning process Amanda made me feel like I was her only Bride, the top priority! Every email, text and phone call was answered quickly and I couldn't have been happier with the turn out for my big day! Everything was... Read More discussed in detail before our wedding and it was put into action exactly as promised. Bluebonnet Events provided day of coordination, linens, photo booth, bartenders, up-lights and lounge furniture. They had the best prices (and I did a lot of shopping around!!). I only wish I had found her sooner!! Thank you Amanda for your help in making my dream wedding a reality!!