Bluebonnet Events

San Antonio & Surrounding Areas

Our Experience Leads the Way to Happily Ever After

Bluebonnet Events believes your wedding should reflect you, your partner and your exceptional personalities! We bring our expertise to your table, so you can let the stress and worries sail away. We pride ourselves on offering heartfelt and personalized services to cover your needs. We can assist you at any stage of your planning, so whether you need help from the start, or just our "day-of" coordination services, our goal is to see you and your partner relaxing and soaking up every minute on your wedding day, while we work to make sure that all the details are taken care of and everything is as close what you envisioned as possible! Consultations are always complimentary. Our 2017 prices range from $695 - $1095, with our most popular option being $895. Call today to set an appointment!

$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

9200 Broadway Ste 131, San Antonio, TX San Antonio & Surrounding Areas (210) 255-2370
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Priscilla S

Wow! I can't even begin to explain how pleased and thankful we are for Amanda and Bluebonnet Events. Amanda is a gem and godsend! Before planning a wedding, I was super overwhelmed and had no idea where to start. However, when Stephen and I set a date and venue, we knew we... Read More wanted a coordinator to help with our wedding. I'm so thankful I found Amanda! I met up with her and we talked about my wedding and she was so helpful. She was so comfortable to work with and so friendly and put me at ease very quickly. I knew immediately that we would get a long well. Amanda was always available and so reliable during the whole process before the wedding. On my wedding day, Amanda was a rock star and seriously amazing. We had about 130 guests at my wedding and she coordinated everything so well. My wedding exceeded my expectations. She took care of my guests and made sure that everyone was comfortable and that everything ran smoothly! Even my guests and family complimented how wonderful she was. She is so warm and welcoming! I am still smiling and over the moon about my wedding- it was an incredible night. I know it wouldn't have been if it wasn't because of Amanda and Bluebonnet Events. Stephen and I are just beyond grateful for Amanda. She went over and beyond to help us. She truly cares about her clients without a doubt. It is evident that she has a passion for weddings and loves doing what she does. Thank you so much Amanda for everything! I hope we see each other again in the near future!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Ramani R

Amanda was great to work with. I had no worries once I gave her a list of all that I needed. She as everything you really need for your wedding . Her bartenders are great. Very affordable.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Desiree M

Amanda is the sweetest, easiest person to work with & made wedding planning a breeze for me! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Raiza P

Thank You So Much!! Amanda with Bluebonnet Events did a spectacular job with all my flowers at our wedding. I told her what I wanted and it turned out better than I pictured and anticipated. I'm still getting compliments.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alexandra C

Amanda was absolutely wonderful! I wanted to limit the number of vendors we had and luckily Amanda was able to cover day of coordinator services, flowers (absolutely stunning!), centerpieces, Chuppah, and uplighting. She was able to answer my questions quickly and thoroughly... Read More and had everything under control the day of my wedding! I was able to show up and everything was done and ready to go! She went above and beyond, thank you Amanda!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Brandy C

Amanda and her team at Bluebonnet Events were nothing short of wonderful. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding except to enjoy my special day. They offer very affordable services including the day of coordination and bartending which were the 2 services... Read More we signed up for. The day that we signed the contract Amanda sent us the timeline for our wedding within 2 hours. She suggested several things that I wouldn't have even thought of and was so detail oriented. My husband and I highly recommend Amanda and Bluebonnet Events for your wedding coordination. We couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Taylor P

Amanda is absolutely amazing!!! I have absolutely no bad things to say about her!! We used her for day-of coordinating for our wedding this past weekend. We could not have done it without her. She definitely kept me sane on the day of!! Everything went SO smoothly thanks to... Read More Amanda! My family and I were able to sit back and enjoy the night knowing that everything was taken care of! We also used her servers to assist with food, and they were sooo helpful and amazing as well!! Our wedding would not have been so wonderful and enjoyable without Amanda and her team!! I absolutely, 100% recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! You will not regret it at all! She truly cares about you and what you want. Thank you so much Amanda for making our wedding day so special.❤❤

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jennifer O

Amanda and Bluebonnet Events have so much to offer at excellent prices with a high level of professionalism. For our wedding, we purchased services for our centerpieces with floral decor, reception table settings, bouquets and boutonnieres, bridal bouquets for the ceremony and... Read More bridal portraits, bartending and mixer packages. Amanda was involved in every aspect and was readily available at any time for the million questions I seemed to have. She was also readily available with suggestions for the parts of the wedding that we hadn't settled on. She actually became what we call "The fairy godmother of weddings". We had to move our wedding up 4 months from our set date due to military obligations. In her understanding of the military lifestyle, she was able to keep the contracts for our new wedding date, she recommended an awesome and affordable caterer that we used, AND she helped us find a wonderful venue! Amanda went above and beyond both of our expectations for our wedding! As a testament, our guests also loved the decor, the flowers, the food and the drinks provided at our wedding. My bridal party loved their bouquets and the groomsmen thought the boutonnieres were awesome, since they included bullet casings from my husband's AR-15. My husband and I highly recommend Amanda and Blubonnet Events for ANY wedding needs!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Christine M

Amanda was very sweet! We booked the photobooth with blue bonnet events ! Our guest kept coming up to us and saying how nice she is ! Our guest loved the photobooths she had plenty of props ! If i ever need a photobooth again i will book with her again !

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Brandy G

Amanda was amazing, she was VERY patient creating the centerpieces for my daughter's party even though we weren't sure what we wanted, it was a lot of work on her end because I'm picky. She kept recreating the centerpieces until we said we loved them. The linens were clean,... Read More which was appreciated and were the exact colors we were looking for but couldn't find until we came across Bluebonnet Events. The prices were better than all the party planning companies we came across. Amanda was an absolute joy to work with, she truly understands how important your event is to you. I highly recommend Bluebonnet events for all event needs!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Nishelynn K

Amanda did an amazing job cordinating our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly! She not only helped coordinate she also helped make sure everything was set up and kept everyone calm. She also provided a photobooth which was a hit with all of... Read More the guest! We are very happy with our decision to hire her!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Erica R

I loved working with Amanda Brown from Bluebonnet Events. From the very first meeting, I knew she was someone I could trust. As a bride there are so much to remember and I had a sense of relief that all the details would be in good hands - and they were. Amanda stayed in... Read More communication with us throughout the whole process nd didn't hesitate when accommodating our busy work schedule. The cost of her services are very reasonable from flowers to photo booth which made it very easy for us to stay within budget. In the end, we had a lovely wedding day and we have Amanda to thank for it! We will definitely recommend her to friends and family in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything Amanda!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mandy C

Amanda has been amazing from start to finish. My wedding was perfect all thanks to her! She took a huge amount of stress off my shoulders by taking charge when it came to contacting vendors. Aside from coordinating, she also did the table decor and my flowers! I cannot emphasize... Read More how incredible every thing looked. I got so many compliments:) I would recommend her services to every bride out there. It is stress free and inexpensive.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lacey I

After meeting with multiple coordinators, we decided to use Amanda with Bluebonnet Events and picked her 10 hour day of coordination package. Amanda was easy to work with and was very affordable considering everything she provided for us! When we first met, Amanda showed to be... Read More knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable about the choices I had made for my wedding. She was able to provide services that I hadn't booked yet and gave me referrals that were awesome as well! I was always able to get a hold of her or she responded very quickly if she wasn't able to answer my call. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect! Her timeline and directing us throughout the event was such a help. She was very flexible and was able to accommodate us with whatever we needed for the day of our wedding. Her and her assistant also did a great job setting up the wedding venue with our décor and keeping things organized. I strongly recommend Amanda with Bluebonnet Events! She made our day less stressful and more enjoyable for everyone.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Vironica W

I can't say enough about Amanda and how absolutely amazing she was!! From our first meeting to the wedding day! My husband & I cannot recommend her services enough, her warmth and genuine personality made our special day even more incredible! She made us feel like family!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Nefer V

My wedding day was AMAZING! That's all I can say! Thru the planning process Amanda made me feel like I was her only Bride, the top priority! Every email, text and phone call was answered quickly and I couldn't have been happier with the turn out for my big day! Everything was... Read More discussed in detail before our wedding and it was put into action exactly as promised. Bluebonnet Events provided day of coordination, linens, photo booth, bartenders, up-lights and lounge furniture. They had the best prices (and I did a lot of shopping around!!). I only wish I had found her sooner!! Thank you Amanda for your help in making my dream wedding a reality!!