Superior DJs, Photobooth, and Lighting

bluEDGE Productions is a team of highly skilled and accomplished DJs, photobooth, Flip Book, and event lighting experts. The foundation of our success is based on our unparalleled talent, diligent work ethic, dependability, and most importantly, total commitment to our clients vision and needs...

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

395 Van Buren Ave, Oakland, CA (888) 880-6862

Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Krista N

We hired DJ Quan for our wedding reception and we truly could not have asked for more. My husband and I didn't have much direction on what we really wanted during our wedding reception, however, at our first meeting with DJ Quan, we were given an extremely helpful guide which... Read More made things very easy. We were able to list what songs we wanted for each part of the reception. He was so helpful through the entire process and was always available to answer any questions I had and be there to provide suggestions. Aside from the music, we also ordered their lighting package. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was so impressed when I saw it all come together. Our venue was lit up gorgeously. I was so thankful that Quan had such great energy. All of our guests (to this day) tell us what an amazing time they had at our wedding. He played all of our requested songs along with others to keep the dancing going. Thank you, Quan!! We highly recommend bluEdge for any upcoming events. He will not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Tracy T

BluEdge Productions was so great. We hired them for string lighting and their DJ/MC. The string lighting was great – it added the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had DJ Quan. He was sooo great. The ceremony music went smoothly, as well as the reception music. And, he kept... Read More the dance floor alive! It was awesome. All the staff were responsive to emails, respectful of our thoughts, and had great advice/suggestions. You can tell they are very experienced! Also, very reasonably priced. BluEdge was one of our favorite vendors!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kris L

Quan and Jeep were a pleasure to work with. Jeep was on point with all communications from day one, and Quan killed it on our wedding day! We also loved the photo booth flip book combo deal. We are very happy with their work. Five star all the way!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jason C

We used bluEDGE Productions for our wedding and they were great all around. The communication was prompt (almost always within a day), and professional. James was our Dj. He was very professional and helpful during our consultation and he delivered a flawless performance on... Read More our wedding day. We had an international crowd and he did an excellent job in reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed. We loved his music selections and he played all our requests as well as requests from our guests. They also did a great job with our monogram and texture and up-lights. Sam was very happy with their work. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality DJ Company!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sara W

We give Jeep and Bluedge productions five stars for making our wedding night so memorable, and stress free! After a whole month of researching the perfect Dj and entertainment company for our wedding, we were torn between our venue’s recommendation and Bluedge Productions.... Read More Their website and Jeep’s skills from his demo impressed us off the bat, but were still not convinced at that point. But after our meeting with Jeep we were sold. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his presentation, and we can tell he was very passionate about music. We really loved the promptness in communication and his willingness and flexibility to meet our demanding schedules. Everything looked flawless during our first look on our wedding day. The up lighting was exactly what we wanted, and the flipbook was so much fun! Jeep injected humor in his announcement and really made the entire night fun and energetic. He played our jams and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time. He even masterfully accommodated some obscure requests from my mom without killing the vibe! Jeep, a huge thank you to you and your staff for an unforgettable night. We are so happy with everything. We highly recommend Jeep and bluEDGE Productions!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Erika T

We are so happy we hired Bluedge for our wedding. The entire experience from initial contact to the end was fantastic. Jeep was always prompt with his replies and very helpful and thorough during planning. On our wedding day, they showed up super early, and were very... Read More accommodating. I changed my mind on our uplighting color last min and they made the changes immediately. The music for the entire wedding was flawless. Jeep not only was able to incorporate our requests and last minute changes, he had everyone busting moves on the dance floor!. The photo booth was great too. Loved their props and Tyler was great with all my guests. Would hire them again in a heart beat. Great work, and Thank you guys for making my wedding so much fun, and stress free!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Rosemarie C

We have VERY specific music choices we wanted to be played from prelude to the last dance. DJ James of bluEdge was easy-going, very organized, and assuring. He's also an amazing and entertaining MC. He had to play music in 3 different areas of our venue and he did it... Read More seamlessly. All our wedding guests were extremely impressed with him. He got EVERYONE dancing and he kept the party going until the end. DJ Jeep who was my first contact at bluEdge was very responsive, professional and helpful until after the wedding. He made sure the company met our expectation. We strongly recommend bluEdge and DJ James. AWESOME JOB!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

BlueEDGE productions was a perfect vendor to work with for our spring wedding. We were able to bundle three different services (uplighting, DJ and photobooth) and were VERY pleased with BlueEDGE. From the beginning they were very professional and prompt. They had great... Read More communication. The MCing was exactly what we were looking for. The uplighting looked fantastic. The photobooth was a big hit and worked great. The music was exactly like we asked and DJ Quan did a great job around tailoring it to who was on the dance floor as well as the current vibe. Choosing BlueEDGE will make your life easier and your event fantastic.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We just want to acknowledge the great work Jeep and the Bluedge team did for our wedding in December. Jeep was very professional and articulate in explaining the different package options, and answering our extensive list of questions. I was very appreciative of the fast... Read More response time for all of our emails and calls. He took the time to really understand our unique situation, and made sure all of our special requests where played. Our family and friends all had a great time dancing to his tunes. We also had so much fun with the flip book station. Tyler and Eric where super friendly and helpful. All in all, our wedding was a great success with tons of beautiful and joyous memories to treasure, and the entertainment was a big part of it…so Thank You Jeep and Bluedge for helping us create our prefect wedding!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Nothing but good things to say about these guys! They were very professional from beginning to end. We met with James, our Dj pretty early during the planning stages. He was very knowledgeable and easy going. Really helped us figure out a lot of logistic details we didn't... Read More even think of. The communication was quick, and it was great not having to deal with multiple vendors. James nailed all the announcement; We had some pretty hard to pronounce names. Our dance floor was packed, and everyone was dancing. We got really good feedback from our guests on the flip books. The lighting was great as well. Everything went smoothly without a hitch...we couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Trish P

We couldn't be happier with Bluedge for everything they did for our wedding! All of our guest had such a blast with the green screen photo booth. Their lighting really helped us to set the mood and atmosphere we wanted for the night. The music was awesome! DJ James did a... Read More superb job in keeping everyone going on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Janneth M

DJ Quan was the best!!! Quan was the MC/DJ at our wedding on October 3rd and we could not have asked for a better DJ! We have gotten so many compliments on the music and DJ Quan. He kept the dance floor full 'til the end. He went above and beyond and we couldn't be more... Read More grateful. He was prompt, the sound system was top notch and was so easy and helpful throughout the whole planning process. PLannnig a wedding can be very stressfu, but DJ Quan and BluEdge Productions were top vendors and one of our favorites! Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Sylvia L

One word - AMAZING! I hired BluEdge for a few services for my wedding – Photo Booth, DJ, and Lighting. Communication was great - they always answered my emails/calls promptly and throughly, which is one of the reasons why I chose them over other vendors. I worked with both Quan... Read More and Felix – such great people to work with – very accommodating, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. Felix was our DJ – we did not give him much direction yet he did such a great job – people were dancing throughout the night and it was evident people enjoyed the music he played! Quan and his staff set up the lighting - which included lanterns and string lights, and up lighting - they spent the whole day at the venue - which took place in the backyard in the blistering heat. He made sure everything looked perfect, functioned properly and most importantly made sure it was how I envisioned the space to look. I could not be happier with the final product - truly beautiful job. As for the photo booth, they offered the open space option which was what I was looking for. The photos looked great and there were also a variety of props that guests were able to use too! I honestly cannot emphasize how wonderful BluEdge Productions was to work with. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you BluEdge team!!

Great 1-stop shop for DJ, Lighting & Photobooth Services

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 elise t

bluEDGE Productions did a wonderful job at our wedding! We used them for DJ, lighting and photobooth services. It was very conveinent to have one company handle so many things and they gave us a deal for bundling services which made their rates very fair and reasonable. DJ Quan... Read More did an excellent job as our DJ and MC! Everyone loved the music and our wedding turned into a huge dance party which is exactly what we wanted! They set up market lights for the dinner area and uplighting in the dance area and everything looked amazing! I hardly recognized the venue after they were done working their magic! They were very easy to work with, always responded to my emails promptly and Quan met me twice at the venue which was very helpful! This is a great group to work with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ, lighting &/or photobooth!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Cristina M

DJ Quan is awesome!!! He kept the party going the whole night! He was such a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding as well. He was so optimistic about all of our plans and ideas. We had a bit of a mash up wedding as I am Cuban and my husband is Ukrainian so there was a... Read More crazy mix of music. DJ Quan played every song we requested at the perfect time and the mix of music was done perfectly. He worked very well with my wedding planner and the night went on without a single hiccup! I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

bluEDGE Productions really made our wedding!! The music was perfect from beginning to end and Felix had the dance floor packed all night. We had a few last minute changes to our timeline and Felix was able to make the adjustments without missing a beat. Their up lighting was... Read More equally great. I changed my mind on the color during my first look, and they were very accommodating in making the changes. The photo booth was also a huge hit at our wedding! The gold back drop came out beautifully in the pictures, and our guests had a bast with their prop selections. They were also very responsive, professional and accommodating throughout the entire experience. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 stacy b

This review is super late...but we want to thank Felix and the Bluedge team for making our wedding so much fun! Felix, you did an awesome job keeping our guest dancing. I loved the music you played and thank you for playing all of our requests. I haven't seen my mom dance... Read More like that in a long time. The photo booth was also a big hit with our guests. I was really impressed with the quality, and I loved that I can send the pictures to my Facebook and Instagram! Thank you guys for such a memorable night. We will be sure to keep you guys in mind!

Amazing DJ!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Natalie G

I found BluEdge productions on the knot and decided to contact him being that they had such good reviews and he has experience in a lot of smooth house music which I love. His price was very reasonable, it included music of my choice and monogram lighting. The music was... Read More perfect!!! He played all the smooth house I wanted throughout dinner and provided all the special songs I requested for dances and other parts of the reception. He also was excellent at following our timeline and announcing dinner, cake cutting etc.... The monogram was beautiful!!! It was unique and really added to the ball room. His set up of equipment was excellent! Everything was hidden behind a very elegant lighted booth and the speaker cords wrapped with cloth. He was professional and just wonderful to work with! There was no cheesy dances and he stuck with all my likes and dislikes and was great at sensing the crowds dance music preference. Thank you for making our day wonderful!!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Jennifer A

Bluedge producitons ROCKED our wedding! We used them for Djing, Photobooth, and Lighting. Dj Quan aka Dj Quantum was great to work with during the planning and did a fabulous job keeping all of our guests on the dancefloor. We got a lot of compliments on the music from our... Read More family members and friends. The photobooth was a huge hit as well. Their team was very thoughtful and kept the booth open toward the end of the night so we could get a few pictures in with our relative from Germany. We were also very pleased with the lighting. They completely transformed the room with their uplights. I also appreciated the fact we only had to talk to one person to take care of all of these things. They really took a lot of the stress of planning off of our plate. Awesome job guys, we highly recommend them to anyone who loves to dance!

Bluedge is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 laurie m

Hi, We just got married! Thank you dj Quan and the entire Blueedge staff for make our wedding so amazing! The music was perfect all night. You played all of our songs. Adam and I were drenched in sweat from head to toe, and thank you for playing the song for my dad.... Read More I honestly haven’t seen him dance like that…ever! We also loved the photobooth. So much fun and your staffs are so accommodating and friendly. The lights were perfect as well. It really made the ballroom glow! Thanks again for an unforgettable wedding. We will definitely be recommending you guys to all of our friends that are getting married! Love. Laurie and Adam hitched 11/15/2014

DJ Quan....awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Chantel L

DJ Quan did a fanatic job at our wedding! He had lots of energy and transitioned smoothly between playing the right songs (for the right age groups). In the beginning, we had such a hard time looking for a professional DJ. Once we saw bluEDGE's website with reviews/videos, we... Read More knew we found our DJ! We met with DJ Quan and he was very professional, friendly, and helpful with providing us with advice and helpful music selection guides. We also had the uplights in our package and we were impressed by how it transformed our space and made it look more elegant! The quote we got was very reasonable compared to other vendors that provided less hours or less lights. The service we received was incredible -we would totally recommend using bluEDGE!

Best DJ

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Shirin F

We are so happy and pleased that we had Felix as our dj for our wedding. He is very flexible and will play songs from a genre or types of artists that you like, or he will literally play all the songs you ask him to play. We were very particular about the songs we wanted during... Read More dancing so we gave him our list, Persian songs included. He followed our list perfectly and mixed songs together too. He is a real dj, not a wedding "dj" that hits play on his laptop and stands there twiddling his/her thumbs. He knows music and will provide you with song recommendations for the various parts of the wedding. Felix also is very patient and will never rush you when you are meeting with him. He really cares about you and making sure your wedding goes perfectly and the way you want it. We also had Felix do our uplighting for us. His pricing was not beatable and neither was level of service, talent or knowledge.

Hire DJ Quan if you want the best wedding ever!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Brooke d

How many weddings have you been to where more than half the guests are still dancing their faces off at midnight? Not that many. Do yourself a favor and book DJ Quan immediately. We had the majority of our guests still dancing when the lights came on. Without getting into all of... Read More the details, I will just say that I think he was the difference between having a beautiful wedding and beautiful wedding that was outrageously FUN! DJ Quan played the hits, read the crowd and what they were feeling and just went with it. I've already been thinking about how I could possibly use DJ Quan again! He's the BEST!!!!! Thank you Quan for making our day (and night) an absolute blast!

DJ Quan is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Jenna T

DJ Quan is awesome! BluEdge Productions provided music and photo booth for our wedding in Berkeley in August. The entire process was great, from the first meeting to the numerous emails up to the actual day of the wedding. You can tell that Quan is experienced and knows what he... Read More is doing. He provided a lot of guidance with timeline, song selection and event flow. At the actual day, he took charge of sticking to the timeline and when we ran behind schedule was quick to make suggestions to adapt. Quan is polite and generally a really nice person. At the reception, the guy knew exactly how to draw the older crowd on to the dance floor in the early hours, and deliver our style of music to rock the party later in the evening. Awesome night, awesome guy, 5 stars!

The Lifeline of Our Party!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

DJ Quan is more than a DJ; he was the lifeline of our party. For receptions, music and the flow are key to keeping the energy upbeat, and he met an exceeded all expectations by executing seamless transitions from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing. Our guests (ranging from... Read More teenagers to young adults to 60-70 year olds [and even my 95 year old grandmother!]) were on the dance floor all night! The only complaint I have is that our night ended too soon and the party had to end. I would highly recommend him if you want a fun and energetic atmosphere.