Superior DJs, Photobooth, and Lighting

bluEDGE Productions is a team of highly skilled and accomplished DJs, photobooth, Flip Book, and event lighting experts. The foundation of our success is based on our unparalleled talent, diligent work ethic, dependability, and most importantly, total commitment to our clients vision and needs...

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

395 Van Buren Ave, Oakland, CA (888) 880-6862

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Tracy T

BluEdge Productions was so great. We hired them for string lighting and their DJ/MC. The string lighting was great – it added the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had DJ Quan. He was sooo great. The ceremony music went smoothly, as well as the reception music. And, he kept... Read More the dance floor alive! It was awesome. All the staff were responsive to emails, respectful of our thoughts, and had great advice/suggestions. You can tell they are very experienced! Also, very reasonably priced. BluEdge was one of our favorite vendors!

Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Krista N

We hired DJ Quan for our wedding reception and we truly could not have asked for more. My husband and I didn't have much direction on what we really wanted during our wedding reception, however, at our first meeting with DJ Quan, we were given an extremely helpful guide which... Read More made things very easy. We were able to list what songs we wanted for each part of the reception. He was so helpful through the entire process and was always available to answer any questions I had and be there to provide suggestions. Aside from the music, we also ordered their lighting package. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was so impressed when I saw it all come together. Our venue was lit up gorgeously. I was so thankful that Quan had such great energy. All of our guests (to this day) tell us what an amazing time they had at our wedding. He played all of our requested songs along with others to keep the dancing going. Thank you, Quan!! We highly recommend bluEdge for any upcoming events. He will not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Janice M

bluEdge Productions came highly recommended to us by our planner and they more than met our expectations. We booked James as our Dj and also had them take care of our lighting, flipbooks and draping. They were very responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. They even... Read More went out of their way to help us find a harpist for our ceremony. From our first meeting with James, we knew he was a good fit. He was able to quickly grasp our taste in music and even provided some great recommendations for songs we hadn't thought of. On our wedding day James and his staff showed up very early. I was very impressed with how beautiful our reception spaced looked with the lights, our named monogram, and draping backdrop for our head table. During our reception, James had great energy addressing our guests and announcing our dances. My husband and I were getting pulled in so many directions, but it was hard to leave the dance floor because the music was so good. We also really enjoyed the flipbooks. Several guests told us at the end of the night it was one of the best weddings they’ve attended. We truly appreciate James and their staff for ensuring our big day was perfect, and I would recommend bluEdge Productions in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a great company to make their wedding memorable. you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018

James and the Bluedge team was awesome! He DJed my sister's wedding so we knew he would be good. We had a very diverse group including family members from Chile and Brazil. He kept our dance floor packed and made sure the entire evening moved along perfectly. He was very easy... Read More and flexible to work with, and everyone had an amazing time. We also loved the way the ballroom looked with their up lights and our personal monogram. I will absolutely book them again in the future!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kanitha S

We used Bluedge for photo booth and uplighting and they were phenomenal! From choosing layouts, to them being flexible and thinking on their feet the day of, we enjoyed working with Quan and crew throughout. The selection of uplighting colors was vast and we quickly picked... Read More colors that worked for our event. The gentleman running the photo booth was courteous and laid back, even when the kids took over the booth every time there was no line. He even brought them chairs to stand on so they could see themselves better! The props brought were also unique and hilarious. I highly reccomend for your next event!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Angel T

I can't express enough how much we loved bluedge Productions. From day one they were super responsive and dj Quan was mind blowing! We hired for dj devices the photobooth and the monogram/pin spot lighting. They put everything where it needed to be to make our day a dream come... Read More true. Our music selection was so amazing that my 90 year old grandmother was out on that dance floor! Thank you Bluedge team and DJ Quan for making our day absolutely flawless.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Joshua F

DJ Quan was amazing on our wedding night in Oakland. He set up our sound system for the ceremony, a separate system for the dance floor, and provided the photobooth. DJ Quan has great enthusiasm when he works. Our guests really fed off his professional MC and DJ skills. He kept... Read More us on schedule and even helped us deal with drunk guests that begged for the mic! His DJ skills are pro...the song transitions during the open dance is like what you hear at a club. We felt we got a great package deal with the photobooth. One less vendor to deal with. Thanks Quan!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Markita M

Wow! I'm so thankful we used blueEDGE Productions. DJ Quan rocked it at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing, our guests are still commenting how great our DJ was! From the start he was communicative and thorough. He supplied music lists and details for us to fill in for each... Read More event of the evening. There was no stress only excitement working with him. The vibe of our wedding was perfect, thank you DJ Quan for an amazing time!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Aimee D

Quan and the BlueEdge team were fantastic! Quan was communicative and extremely supportive, listening to our general ideas on what we were looking for and he completely came through (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing)! Would not hesitate to go with Quan and the... Read More BlueEdge team again!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Lydia A

Awesome company! Very professional, and great! They made the most spectacular soundtrack to best day of our lives possible!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Victor V

A great company with amazing professionals that will help you all the way. Rest assure that your wedding will have a great DJ that will make everyone dance and they will cover all your needs in a very professional way. They went above and beyond in order to help us with all our... Read More audio needs for the ceremony. Thanks to them everything went smooth and perfect. Thanks you so much!!"

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 laura c

Quan and BluEdge was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. From first just sending in an inquiry about their pricing and packages we were blown away by their quick response, impressive skill set, professional packages, and great pricing. We had BluEdge for our... Read More photo booth, our outdoor lighting, and DJ services. All were more than 5 stars in service. I felt like I could trust them with so many pieces of my wedding thanks to the quick communication throughout the whole process. For our wedding I took every step in the process very seriously and I managed all of the planning for my wedding so I cared a lot. Quan was amazing because throughout the reception him and I were in sync about moving some of the timeline around. He was flexible, nice, offered great recommendations throughout the process. The music was amazing, our guests LOVED the photo booth, the service was 200% - they really went above and beyond. I would HIGHLY recommend them, like if you were my friend and we were getting coffee and you asked me who you should have as a vendor for your wedding I would tell you get BluEdge and dont bother looking anywhere else haha. Quan and the whole BluEdge team really care about you and your event. Or, at least that is how I felt. I felt like I was really valued, taken care of, and that my event was as important to them as it was to me. I wish I could give plus stars.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Rebekah S

We are SO HAPPY we used BluEDGE for our wedding for their DJ/MC, Photo Booth, Flipbook Photo Booth, Uplighting, texture and monogram lighting. DJ Quan went above and beyond. He worked with us beforehand to make sure he pronounced everyone’s names right, we had the right music... Read More for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception. He was full of energy and had all our friends and family on the dance floor. He helped with our ceremony as well, and when things got crazy and there were last minute change, he stepped in and made sure everything ran smoothly. The photo booths were top quality. The people working them were extremely nice and helpful. The uplighting, texture, and monogram lighting really helped give the venue an added touch of fun and elegance. All their services we used were top notch and all at a very reasonable price. HIRE BluEDGE! DJ Quan and his team will not let you down!!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Erica L

We just wanted a huge dance party and DJ QUAN delivered!!!! He never let the dance floor lull and kept everyone going until the end. Many of our guests were even begging fore more at the end of the night. He was also a fantastic MC and kept us on schedule. The lighting was... Read More gorgeous!!! He has a outgoing personality and you can really tell he enjoy what he does!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 ALEX W

We are so happy that we hired bluEDGE for our wedding. DJ Quan is an awesome DJ. We were looking for a bilingual(Chinese and English) DJ in bay area, but we had a hard time to find a good bilingual DJ, until we found Quan. He is was helpful through the entire process. He gave us... Read More all the guide and suggestions we needed and they are very helpful. The lighting and sound system were very good, especially DJ Quan did a great job on our wedding. Our guests liked DJ on our wedding a lot. We were very pleased with BlueEDGE. Highly recommend DJ Quan, especially to anyone who needs a bilingual DJ.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kris L

Quan and Jeep were a pleasure to work with. Jeep was on point with all communications from day one, and Quan killed it on our wedding day! We also loved the photo booth flip book combo deal. We are very happy with their work. Five star all the way!

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jason C

We used bluEDGE Productions for our wedding and they were great all around. The communication was prompt (almost always within a day), and professional. James was our Dj. He was very professional and helpful during our consultation and he delivered a flawless performance on... Read More our wedding day. We had an international crowd and he did an excellent job in reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed. We loved his music selections and he played all our requests as well as requests from our guests. They also did a great job with our monogram and texture and up-lights. Sam was very happy with their work. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality DJ Company!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sara W

We give Jeep and Bluedge productions five stars for making our wedding night so memorable, and stress free! After a whole month of researching the perfect Dj and entertainment company for our wedding, we were torn between our venue’s recommendation and Bluedge Productions.... Read More Their website and Jeep’s skills from his demo impressed us off the bat, but were still not convinced at that point. But after our meeting with Jeep we were sold. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his presentation, and we can tell he was very passionate about music. We really loved the promptness in communication and his willingness and flexibility to meet our demanding schedules. Everything looked flawless during our first look on our wedding day. The up lighting was exactly what we wanted, and the flipbook was so much fun! Jeep injected humor in his announcement and really made the entire night fun and energetic. He played our jams and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time. He even masterfully accommodated some obscure requests from my mom without killing the vibe! Jeep, a huge thank you to you and your staff for an unforgettable night. We are so happy with everything. We highly recommend Jeep and bluEDGE Productions!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Erika T

We are so happy we hired Bluedge for our wedding. The entire experience from initial contact to the end was fantastic. Jeep was always prompt with his replies and very helpful and thorough during planning. On our wedding day, they showed up super early, and were very... Read More accommodating. I changed my mind on our uplighting color last min and they made the changes immediately. The music for the entire wedding was flawless. Jeep not only was able to incorporate our requests and last minute changes, he had everyone busting moves on the dance floor!. The photo booth was great too. Loved their props and Tyler was great with all my guests. Would hire them again in a heart beat. Great work, and Thank you guys for making my wedding so much fun, and stress free!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Rosemarie C

We have VERY specific music choices we wanted to be played from prelude to the last dance. DJ James of bluEdge was easy-going, very organized, and assuring. He's also an amazing and entertaining MC. He had to play music in 3 different areas of our venue and he did it... Read More seamlessly. All our wedding guests were extremely impressed with him. He got EVERYONE dancing and he kept the party going until the end. DJ Jeep who was my first contact at bluEdge was very responsive, professional and helpful until after the wedding. He made sure the company met our expectation. We strongly recommend bluEdge and DJ James. AWESOME JOB!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

BlueEDGE productions was a perfect vendor to work with for our spring wedding. We were able to bundle three different services (uplighting, DJ and photobooth) and were VERY pleased with BlueEDGE. From the beginning they were very professional and prompt. They had great... Read More communication. The MCing was exactly what we were looking for. The uplighting looked fantastic. The photobooth was a big hit and worked great. The music was exactly like we asked and DJ Quan did a great job around tailoring it to who was on the dance floor as well as the current vibe. Choosing BlueEDGE will make your life easier and your event fantastic.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We just want to acknowledge the great work Jeep and the Bluedge team did for our wedding in December. Jeep was very professional and articulate in explaining the different package options, and answering our extensive list of questions. I was very appreciative of the fast... Read More response time for all of our emails and calls. He took the time to really understand our unique situation, and made sure all of our special requests where played. Our family and friends all had a great time dancing to his tunes. We also had so much fun with the flip book station. Tyler and Eric where super friendly and helpful. All in all, our wedding was a great success with tons of beautiful and joyous memories to treasure, and the entertainment was a big part of it…so Thank You Jeep and Bluedge for helping us create our prefect wedding!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

Nothing but good things to say about these guys! They were very professional from beginning to end. We met with James, our Dj pretty early during the planning stages. He was very knowledgeable and easy going. Really helped us figure out a lot of logistic details we didn't... Read More even think of. The communication was quick, and it was great not having to deal with multiple vendors. James nailed all the announcement; We had some pretty hard to pronounce names. Our dance floor was packed, and everyone was dancing. We got really good feedback from our guests on the flip books. The lighting was great as well. Everything went smoothly without a hitch...we couldn't ask for more. Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016 Trish P

We couldn't be happier with Bluedge for everything they did for our wedding! All of our guest had such a blast with the green screen photo booth. Their lighting really helped us to set the mood and atmosphere we wanted for the night. The music was awesome! DJ James did a... Read More superb job in keeping everyone going on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Janneth M

DJ Quan was the best!!! Quan was the MC/DJ at our wedding on October 3rd and we could not have asked for a better DJ! We have gotten so many compliments on the music and DJ Quan. He kept the dance floor full 'til the end. He went above and beyond and we couldn't be more... Read More grateful. He was prompt, the sound system was top notch and was so easy and helpful throughout the whole planning process. PLannnig a wedding can be very stressfu, but DJ Quan and BluEdge Productions were top vendors and one of our favorites! Highly recommend them.