Bluemont Vineyard

• Valet Parking

• Wheelchair Accessible

$$$ - Moderate

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Barn/Farm, Loft/Raw Space, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative, Vineyard

18755 Foggy Bottom Road, Bluemont, VA

Amazing views! Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Sara C

What can I say about Bluemont Vineyard? Only that they helped me to plan and execute the best wedding day I could've asked for! A million thank yous to Amy Thunell and all the other Bluemont staff. Everyone was so professional and personable. They had every answer to every question and solutions for everything. I gush only because they're awesome at what they do. I am very happy with Bluemont and the beautiful wedding I had at the Stable. I will be back frequently to reminisce and enjoy their wine and beautiful view.

STUNNING wedding venue...LOVE Bluemont!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Brittany H

Choosing Bluemont Vineyard for our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process! The stable is absolutely gorgeous if you are looking for a rustic but elegant setting with an AMAZING view. We had the pleasure of working with Amy as our day of coordinator and she was spectacular! She was able to pull all of my little DIY decorations together in ways I wouldn't have been able to do and made everything look beautiful - trust me, she's done A LOT of weddings, so if you get to work with her you are in good hands! The cost of booking Bluemont is a little high compared to other places we looked at, but the quality and professionalism of the services you receive is well worth it in the end! Overall, everything went off without a hitch (at least that I know of!) and our guests could not stop raving about how stunning the venue was and what a great time they had! Huge thanks to the whole team at Bluemont Vineyard, you guys rock!

FANTASTIC VENUE

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Melanie B

My wedding at Bluemont Vineyard was perfect! Our wedding was at 4pm in early-mid November. The view was beautiful, and all of guests, including many who had travelled in (TX, MD, CA, FL, and more), raved about the beauty and uniqueness of the Stable. The day was chilly but we were perfectly comfortable in the climate controlled building. A few items to note: -Bluemont requires you use their caterer; I heard lots of compliments about the food though! -You must purchase their wine but you can bring in whatever beer or liquor you want. The price of the venue, linens, food was about the same as other venues in the area, and being able to buy our own alcohol (aside from wine) was very helpful to the budget! -There is a bridal room that is comfortable for the bride to get dressed in, but it is upstairs and there is no bathroom upstairs. -You must purchase insurance and an ABC license, but those were 2 of the easiest things to do in the wedding. -There are at least 3 hotels in leesburg that will provide shuttle service to Bluemont if you have sufficient # of rooms booked in My day of coordinator (provided by the venue) was so easy to work with and gave me confidence that the day would go off without a hitch. (I also had a private coordinator who worked with Bluemont.) everything made it back to the hotel that night without me having to worry about it, because the day of coordinator makes sure all your personal items and gifts are loaded into a designated guest's car. My husband was hesitant that the dance floor was too far away from some of the tables and in an awkward spot, but it worked out just fine. I also ended up using a decorator recommended by the venue, and I think that was one of the best decisions we made! There were so many unique touches to the wedding that complimented the rustic environment. All in all. I couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Megan M

Bluemont was exactly what we wanted. We were so satisfied with our first visit to look at the venue and our satisfaction only grew as we were planning our wedding. Jenny was our day of coordinator and she helped make the whole event run smoothly. We would not have changed anything about our wedding and we have Bluemont to thank. It is beautiful and everyone that works there is so personable. Highly recommended!

Amazing Vineyard Views!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Dannie D

We loved hosting our wedding at Bluemont Vineyard for 3 reasons: the view, the temperature controlled Stable, and the food! It's a gorgeous place to host a wedding, we married on the 4th of July and our guests watched fireworks from the main lawn. We had great weather on the day of our wedding, but loved having our reception indoors with AC- and could also be a back-up location in case of rain for the ceremony. The bridal suite on the second floor with the balcony was also a plus it was the only vineyard we looked at that had a big private space for the bridal suite. You can't choose your own caterer which is why I didn't give a 5 for flexibility, but I can assure you won't want to, the food by Savoire Fare is amazing. The team at Bluemont is professional, friendly, and incredibly responsive. Some brides might find it confusing to have several people working on your account, but I appreciated knowing that there was a team who was familiar with our wedding so that when a staff change did happen I never had any doubts that our wedding planning was in jeopardy. Our day of coordinator was Amy Thunell and she is fantastic. She had everything organized and under control so that on the day of our wedding I didn't think about anything except enjoying our day. As a super organized person I appreciated the timeline so I knew when I needed to schedule appointments or send payments. A list of preferred vendors is provided; we ultimately chose a baker, officiant, and photographer from that list. You must purchase their wines for your wedding, but you can bring in beer and liquor. The paper lanterns and twinkle lights let the charm of the venue shine through. The rental fee is on par with other venues in the DC area. You do have to pay extra for chairs, linens, etc...but we appreciated the ease of working w/our planner to choose those items instead of bringing all of that in ourselves. We are thrilled that Bluemont was the site of our wedding and plan on visiting often!

Awesome rustic wedding venue

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Patricia D

This place was amazing! Although not like having a wedding at a place where everything is included, all the planning was totally worth it. It was beautiful to get married overlooking the mountains and everyone was raving about the reception in the Barn, the food and the wine! Loved it, wouldn't change a thing!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Emily M

What an amazing place for my special day. The setting is beautiful, the people are nice, and my guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I could not ask for more!

Bluemont Vineyard -- Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Sonya R

I have nothing but good things to say about Bluemont Vineyard as a ceremony and reception location. The staff (specifically Debbie and Beth) was extremely professional, easy to work with, and responsive to all of my questions and concerns. As a venue, the Stable at Bluemont Vineyard is rustic and charming, and the view is unbelievable. My guests had nothing but fabulous things to say about the scenery. Something to note: Bluemont is about 20 mins from downtown Leesburg, so a bit of planning is necessary for day-of logisitcs (i.e getting ready, guest shuttles, etc.).

perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Jennifer G

Bluemont was a beautiful place to have a wedding. We were pleased with the venue and the event coordinators who worked together to ensure we had everything we needed.

Bluemont was beautiful

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Jessica H

Could have had more initial communication, but once the ball got rolling, the people at Bluemont were very helpful and accomodating

loved it!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jodi B

We absolutely loved Bluemont! The setting was a perfect rustic fit for us, but still just gorgeous. The views are unbeatable. While they do require you to use their on-site caterer (Great Country Farms) and their own wine (it is a vineyard), their food and wine are fantastically delicious! Their staff was so friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. They supply wedding coordinators to help with the event timeline and details. We worked with Beth and she was very gracious in answering my numerous emails about menu changes and budget questions. She was also super efficient and effective in organizing the rehearsal, and coordinating with all the vendors for the ceremony and reception. Our guests and bridal party all had nothing but compliments for Beth and the rest of Bluemont.

We LOVED Bluemont

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Cari S

We were lucky enough to book this venue for our September wedding. I was already a fan of the location and the wine so I was thrilled to be able to be married there. The weather held out for us and we truly had a picture-perfect day is this beautiful location. The people are wonderful to work with and really know their stuff. Chef Terri is a wizard in the kitchen and I can't say enough about how fabulous the food was. Our wedding was several weeks ago and people are still talking about the amazing food!

Ceremony & Reception

Reviewed on 9/20/2010 jennifer r

Bluemont Vineyard was the perfect place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. The setting is beautiful, and the staff and service is excellent. When we first began looking at venue's, we had limited our options to three different types of venues to choose from. Bluemont instantly stood out, as it provides a building large enough for our guest count, and beautiful scenery. The stable, while somewhat rustic, also provides the opportunity for you to really choose how to decorate. There are very few permanent fixtures that you are required to work around, such as drapery or carpets like most other venues have. Our coordinator Berthica was amazing to work with. She helped with guidance for the day of details and timeline, and encouraged me to embrace all of the ideas that I had. She was able to offer suggestions, but did not try to alter my vision of the day. We brought in a lot of DIY details, and when my family arrived to set up on the morning of our wedding they were surprised to find that Berthica had already taken care of most of the set up. She was quick to respond to emails and answer questions, and she made sure the details of our day went off without any major problems. Another perk of Bluemont Vineyard is that you are required to use their onsite catering, thus eliminating an additional vendor that we would need to find. The food is delicious, and they use many ingredients that are local, or that they grow. They were willing to provide special plates for me, as I don't eat beef or pork products. We provided a late night snack of beef sliders for our guests, and Chef Terri even surprised me with a plate of veggie sliders, which I had not requested. The staff at Bluemont really helped pull our dream day off, and I couldn't have chosen a better venue.

Outdoor Reception Venue w/ a View :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Meghann O

My husband and I got married here in October 2009. The events staff were extremely professional and a gem to work with. We loved the rustic stable setting for our fall wedding reception and if you're longing for an outdoor ceremony - you can't beat the view overlooking Loudoun County wine country. Also the food was delicious!

TO Bluemont Vineyard