Beautiful Flowers for Your Special Day

Share your wedding dreams and together we will create an elegant wedding beyond your imagination. My passion for design is evident in the attention to detail when creating your flowers.

Decorations + Accents, Flower Arrangements

Consultations By Appointment, New Orleans, LA

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Katie M

If you're looking for someone that you can trust while being reasonably priced, Claire from Blumen Lendle is your florist. I received so many compliments after my wedding on how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. Everyone wanted their picture taken in front of the... Read More lanterns she suggested to put out. I live out of state, and I'm not great at visualizing things in my head. I sent Claire some pictures and gave her a general idea of what I wanted to see and trusted her. So glad I did! I was blown away when she showed me my bouquet! She has wonderful taste and is terrific at helping you achieve an overall look / cohesive flow with all of your flowers and other decorations. I'm very glad that I put my trust in Blumen Lendle!!!!

Recommend Highly!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Hannah D

I truly cannot recommend Claire and Blumen Lendle enough! Claire truly went above and beyond my expectations. She was hands-on, helpful, a great value (the most affordable option we found) and incredibly creative. She even took the time to research and find the best way to... Read More decorate our outdoor chuppah, which turned out beautiful! Claire understood the vision we wanted for our wedding and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. I cannot recommend Claire enough- she was truly a pleasure to work with.

Dream Vendor

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Nancy P

Claire was a dream vendor to work with. As the Mother of the Bride I was so thankful to have the input of her experience. We started out the process with the bride having a hard trying to take what her vision was and put it into the details of what she wanted everything to... Read More look like. Clair told her to just share pictures of what the vision was and she took it from there. The flowers were beautiful and were key to making the day memorable. She was able to deliver more than what we expected and stay within the budget we provided.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittney C

Ms. Claire is AMAZING at what she does! My wedding was this past Saturday and my flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. All I did was send her pictures of what I liked and she worked her magic. I received so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Blumen... Read More Lendle!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Michelle A

Cannot say enough about the flowers. Everything was beautiful, and exactly as requested. She also does a fantastic job of getting a budget and making the most out of it. Love her work. Extremely easy to work with. Book her, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Dara F

Mrs. Claire was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted from the beginning and went beyond to make sure I had exactly that, down to the colors I saw in my head. My bouquet for my bridal portrait was everything I asked for and more. Unfortunately, as previously warned... Read More by Mrs. Claire, peonies did not work out with the time of year the wedding took place, after exhausting all options to try to find them. Mrs. Claire was prepared with a plan B and plan C. I had full confidence in Mrs. Claire to take my vision with the peonies and still create a beautiful bouquet and she did just that. My bridesmaids bouquets, guys boutonnieres, and MOB/MOG flowers were all also exactly what I envisioned. I could not have asked for a better experience than I got with Mrs. Claire and Blumen Lendle. She made flowers undoubtedly the easiest part of wedding planning and I could not be more thankful for that!

What I had envisioned

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren S

Claire was by far the best vendor to work with. I knew nothing about flowers, time of year what would look the best, etc. She handled everything and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She helped me save money which was so refreshing by suggesting other ideas.... Read More Thank you Claire for giving us a beautiful wedding!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

I was an out-of-town Mother of the Bride. Of all the vendors used, Blumen Lendle was THE BEST!!! I was not there for the initial meeting with my daughter but Claire took such good care of her. There were 2 successive meetings where I was present. I knew everything would be fine... Read More when Claire told me that she would select and arrange the florals as though she would for her own daughter's wedding. They were breathtaking and I noticed them immediately when I got to the venue. Everyone at the wedding commented on the beautiful flowers. In fact, in the wedding album, I have selected some photos of just the flowers! I almost felt like Claire was a member of the family with the care she took to be sure the florals were everything we hoped they would be. Claire was there before the wedding started to make sure we were pleased with all. My daughter loved, loved, loved the florals and Claire's suggestions of the lanterns up the aisle! Thank you, Blumen Lendle (Claire) for making a special day truly beautiful!!!

Stephany Wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Mrs. Claire with Blumen Lendle is an amazing florist. She goes above and beyond all expectations. She takes your ideas and makes them happen. I enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lauren D

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Mrs. Claire at Blumen Lendle. She went over and beyond anything I imagined for my wedding and truly made my dream wedding come true. The flowers were breathtaking and the arrangements were perfect. I have had so many guests ask... Read More me who my florist was because they were so blown away. I would highly recommend Blumen Lendle to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Claire is awesome!!! My flowers were everything I pictured they would be. She delivered exactly what I wanted. Her talent is unbelievable!!THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 jena m

Mrs Claire is such a sweet and creative lady , she's all about doing anything to please you . Every time I would go to talk to her in would get a sense of calming because wedding planning is so stressful but every time I would talk to her I would feel like I was on the right... Read More path . Her work is beautiful and she's very affordable . The only regret I had was not having more of her flowers !!!! Because they were soooo beautiful ! But budgets suck lol . I recommend everyone I know to mrs Claire so she is a definite choice. Thanks mrs Claire for making my wedding beautiful Jena Madere Stonicher

Floral Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Claire was a dream to work with for my daughter's wedding. Christie wasn't sure about what she wanted so with some pictures and Claire's guidance she was able to decide on some beautiful choices. Claire took the time to discuss individual flower choices and suggest alternatives... Read More that could be substituted for out of season stems. I told Claire I wanted everyone to walk into the room and say OMG, but in a good way; she knew exactly what I meant and delivered exactly that! She strives for perfection so much that she was actually concerned that she couldn't use one flower for Christie's bouquet; and I do mean ONE flower! She is a wonderful florist and I would highly recommend her! Our wedding was August 1, 2014, but the site wouldn't allow me to use that date.

Make Blumen Lendle your wedding day florist!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Meghan V

Ms. Claire is so sweet and so talented! She works with your budget and does everything in her power to deliver exactly what you want. I described the theme and gave a color scheme and she created the most romantic and beautiful scenery for our ceremony and reception. Ms. Claire... Read More set up and took down the decorations after the wedding, so it was a huge weight off our shoulders. The flowers were beautiful and contrasted perfectly against the bridesmaid dresses. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your wedding day!

My Bouquet Was My Favorite

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jarred S

Mrs. Claire is very talented and outdid herself on my bouquet. I told her what I wanted and showed her pictures. On my actual wedding day, I teared up at the sight of my bouquet. It was absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. She really did outdo herself and made it look even... Read More better than I could ever imagine. Mrs. Claire does such a wonderful job on all of her bouquets. She recently did my sister-in-law's wedding and again, they were just beautiful. She is very easy to work with and very kind. You can tell that she loves what she does, and she is very good at it.

Blumen Lendle is a fantastic vendor.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Shanel

Ms. Claire of Blumen Lendle is awesome. I'm not a flower person so I went to her with only a vague idea of what I wanted. I basically told her I wanted purple and white "fluffy type" flowers. She showed me examples of arrangements and types of flowers to narrow down ideas.... Read More She was very mindful of my budget and worked to get the most bang for my buck. I put the creative control in her hands and trusted her judgement. The arrangements all turned out so beautiful and elegant. Ms. Claire is also great with communication . She is responsive to emails and phone calls. Overall, I recommend Blumen Lendle to future brides in the New Orleans area.

Still in love!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Valerie M

I am absolutely obsessed with looking at the bouquet that Claire made for me! Everything she made for our wedding was gorgeous, and we have received numerous compliments about everything!! She is very easy to work with and understood what I wanted immediately. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Claire made my wedding flowers PERFECT! I can't not begin to say enough wonderful things! She was very personable & led me in the right direction in my selection process. All the arrangements were drop dead gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to all brides! Wedding guests are... Read More still talking about how beautiful my flowers were! I was so excited to see my bouquet when she delivered it to the hotel!!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katie K

Mrs. Claire was great! From the very beginning she was a huge help to me in making my wedding beautiful. She helped me with many details beyond just flowers. The flowers turned out beautifully and I will always use her in the future and highly recommend her to any bride in the... Read More future.

Stunning Bouquets and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

My daughter was married in January of 2014. After our first meeting with Claire, we just knew that everything would be taken care of for that special day. Claire has many years of experience and wonderful ideas for coordinating colors and types of flowers. Her attention to... Read More detail is amazing. The bridesmaids' flowers were simply beautiful, and my daughter's bouquet was absolutely stunning! The flowers were even more beautiful than we imagined, and everything was delivered on time as promised. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your New Orleans area wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Beautiful flowers, Personalized Service

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Roxanne F

Claire provided personalized attention to all of my wedding flower needs. She was very friendly, genuinely cared about my interests as a bride, and worked hard to provide my dream flowers at a price I could afford. She does not provide cookie-cutter bouquets but beautiful, one... Read More of a kind designs, using the freshest flowers available to fit your theme and preferences. She is extremely easy to work with, dependable, and very reasonably priced. You work with her personally and she designs your flowers. She delivered the flowers on time and even went the extra mile to enhance my bouquet on the spot, incorporating a last minute decision detail to ensure the bouquet was everything I envisioned. Located in Luling, she serves brides throughout the New Orleans area. Definitely worth the trip to have her on your wedding vendor team!

Consultant, Premier Affair LLC

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Frank S

The wedding ceremony and reception flowers Claire Gendron of Blumen Lendle provided for my March 15th wedding were spectacular. Her attention to detail and professionalism allowed for a great working relationship. Blumen Lendle is definitely my go to florist!!!

a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Stefanie A

I was so incredibly happy with Clarie and Blumen Lendle! I am not very knowledgeable about types of flowers or what is in season. Clarie gave me all the information and opinions I needed. She understood my vision and wants for the wedding. I brought her a sample of the... Read More bridesmaids dress color and some sample bouquets I found online and she made my dreams come to life! The arrangements for the reception and our bouquets were so amazing I didn't want them to ever die! The coloring and quality was perfect. If you were looking for a florist in this area look no farther!

Beautiful & Gorgeous work!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Frances G

I can't stress enough how blessed and thankful I am of Mrs. Claire and her talent! All my floral decorations turned out beautiful for my wedding. Once I saw the bouquets she dropped off at our hotel room I couldn't wait to get to the reception and see all the other arrangements.... Read More All the girls at the hotel room were ranting at how gorgeous the bouquets were! I especially loved my calla Lilys bouquet. I don't know where to even begin with the reception...our sign in table came out gorgeous!!!! It was exactly what I wanted and more.....my reserved table centerpieces.....WOW, they blew me away when I walked into the venue. It was more than I could have imagined. They caught my eye the very second we entered the venue. And not to mention all the other centerpieces! I am beyond happy & excited with the way everything turned out. My mom and I were so please with everything she did. My dad and husband who had no clue of any of the planning from the beginning couldn't stopped talking about how an amazing job Mrs. Claire did with the floral table arrangement, buffet arrangements, and everything else. I owe that night to her and the other vendors for making everything possible. She's a genius at what she does! From the very first day we met I knew I could trust all her ideas and I can't say thank you enough. She was such a wonderful person to work with, very patient with us from the start and very understanding!

Blumen Lendle- The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Haylee H

I can't even begin to say how happy I was with the quality and service I received from Blumen Lendle. My wedding was held in December 2013 and it was gorgeous! But the proof is in the photos, my flowers were the prettiest asset to my wedding, hands down. Blumen Lendle was... Read More recommended to me by the amazingly talented, Studio Tran Photography. Claire with Blumen Lendle gave me great advice on flowers and cost and worked with me to stay within my budget. The final outcome was amazing! I got more compliments on my bouquets and flower pieces than any other décor that night! Claire far exceeded my expectations and I am so happy and grateful to have had her as a part of my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride in the New Orleans area!

TO Blumen Lendle