Beautiful Flowers for Your Special Day

Share your wedding dreams and together we will create an elegant wedding beyond your imagination. My passion for design is evident in the attention to detail when creating your flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Consultations By Appointment, New Orleans, LA

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Dara F

Mrs. Claire was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted from the beginning and went beyond to make sure I had exactly that, down to the colors I saw in my head. My bouquet for my bridal portrait was everything I asked for and more. Unfortunately, as previously warned... Read More by Mrs. Claire, peonies did not work out with the time of year the wedding took place, after exhausting all options to try to find them. Mrs. Claire was prepared with a plan B and plan C. I had full confidence in Mrs. Claire to take my vision with the peonies and still create a beautiful bouquet and she did just that. My bridesmaids bouquets, guys boutonnieres, and MOB/MOG flowers were all also exactly what I envisioned. I could not have asked for a better experience than I got with Mrs. Claire and Blumen Lendle. She made flowers undoubtedly the easiest part of wedding planning and I could not be more thankful for that!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Katie M

If you're looking for someone that you can trust while being reasonably priced, Claire from Blumen Lendle is your florist. I received so many compliments after my wedding on how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. Everyone wanted their picture taken in front of the... Read More lanterns she suggested to put out. I live out of state, and I'm not great at visualizing things in my head. I sent Claire some pictures and gave her a general idea of what I wanted to see and trusted her. So glad I did! I was blown away when she showed me my bouquet! She has wonderful taste and is terrific at helping you achieve an overall look / cohesive flow with all of your flowers and other decorations. I'm very glad that I put my trust in Blumen Lendle!!!!

sunflower wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Erika F

All we gave the florist to go on was "sunflowers"....She came up with a beautiful combination of ivory roses and gorgeous sunflowers for the bridal bouquet and all of the "filler" greenery and small flowers added just the right touch!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Addie R

Ms. Claire is the epitome of a professional florist. All of the details for my wedding were beyond expectations. The wedding party flowers and receptions décor were absolutely stunning!!! I could not have asked for anything better. She was such a delight to work!!!

Rustic romantic reception & ceremony

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Abby V

Claire did a great job creating my rustic vision. She was very cooperative with budget and last minute changes and additions. Very pleased with the creative input Claire was able to give.

Courtney and Ross Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Marilyn B

Absolutely beautiful and stunning flowers. Claire always returned my calls and help with suggestions. Flowers were breath taking , all guest loved them. I will definitely highly recommend Blumen Lendle to all my family and friends. Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Claire did an excellent job on our wedding flowers. She had wonderful suggestions about the most durable flowers for men to wear and beautiful selections for the girls' flowers. I showed her a couple pictures on pinterest that I liked and she ran with it. Very very pleased with... Read More her work. Beautiful flowers!

Ormond Plantation Fall Wedding - Groom's Mother Review

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Unbelievably amazing! What a talented florist. I could not have been more satisfied with Claire's knowledge, talent, and creativity. Claire met with us several times, always interested in the bride's ideas and aspirations for her wedding. She had the bride bring pics of... Read More ideas that she wanted to incorporate in her wedding. The day of the wedding, Claire and her husband arrived at the venue early and ready to work. My jaw dropped when I saw the rich saturation of color in the arrangements. I have never seen such beautiful flowers! It was a fall wedding and Claire took every advantage of the fall color spectrum. She arranged her flowers and even assisted me with little vignette's that I was working on for the reception area. Many, many guests commented on the beauty of the flowers. Thank you, Claire for your amazing skill and talent. Wow! What an eye for flower arranging and color! I am overjoyed and are truly blessed that you were available for our wedding! Thank you!

Blumen Lendle, New Orleans, LA (985/785-7100)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

As mother of the groom, I was very happy and satisfied with this florist. The bride also used Blumen Lendle and her bridal bouquet, as well as all the flowers at the ceremony were beautiful, fresh and striking. Claire, the owner of Blumen Lendle, was very accommodating and... Read More punctual. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittney C

Ms. Claire is AMAZING at what she does! My wedding was this past Saturday and my flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. All I did was send her pictures of what I liked and she worked her magic. I received so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Blumen... Read More Lendle!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Michelle A

Cannot say enough about the flowers. Everything was beautiful, and exactly as requested. She also does a fantastic job of getting a budget and making the most out of it. Love her work. Extremely easy to work with. Book her, you won't regret it!!!

What I had envisioned

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren S

Claire was by far the best vendor to work with. I knew nothing about flowers, time of year what would look the best, etc. She handled everything and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She helped me save money which was so refreshing by suggesting other ideas.... Read More Thank you Claire for giving us a beautiful wedding!

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/11/2015

I was an out-of-town Mother of the Bride. Of all the vendors used, Blumen Lendle was THE BEST!!! I was not there for the initial meeting with my daughter but Claire took such good care of her. There were 2 successive meetings where I was present. I knew everything would be fine... Read More when Claire told me that she would select and arrange the florals as though she would for her own daughter's wedding. They were breathtaking and I noticed them immediately when I got to the venue. Everyone at the wedding commented on the beautiful flowers. In fact, in the wedding album, I have selected some photos of just the flowers! I almost felt like Claire was a member of the family with the care she took to be sure the florals were everything we hoped they would be. Claire was there before the wedding started to make sure we were pleased with all. My daughter loved, loved, loved the florals and Claire's suggestions of the lanterns up the aisle! Thank you, Blumen Lendle (Claire) for making a special day truly beautiful!!!

Stephany Wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Mrs. Claire with Blumen Lendle is an amazing florist. She goes above and beyond all expectations. She takes your ideas and makes them happen. I enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lauren D

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Mrs. Claire at Blumen Lendle. She went over and beyond anything I imagined for my wedding and truly made my dream wedding come true. The flowers were breathtaking and the arrangements were perfect. I have had so many guests ask... Read More me who my florist was because they were so blown away. I would highly recommend Blumen Lendle to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Claire is awesome!!! My flowers were everything I pictured they would be. She delivered exactly what I wanted. Her talent is unbelievable!!THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 jena m

Mrs Claire is such a sweet and creative lady , she's all about doing anything to please you . Every time I would go to talk to her in would get a sense of calming because wedding planning is so stressful but every time I would talk to her I would feel like I was on the right... Read More path . Her work is beautiful and she's very affordable . The only regret I had was not having more of her flowers !!!! Because they were soooo beautiful ! But budgets suck lol . I recommend everyone I know to mrs Claire so she is a definite choice. Thanks mrs Claire for making my wedding beautiful Jena Madere Stonicher

Floral Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Claire was a dream to work with for my daughter's wedding. Christie wasn't sure about what she wanted so with some pictures and Claire's guidance she was able to decide on some beautiful choices. Claire took the time to discuss individual flower choices and suggest alternatives... Read More that could be substituted for out of season stems. I told Claire I wanted everyone to walk into the room and say OMG, but in a good way; she knew exactly what I meant and delivered exactly that! She strives for perfection so much that she was actually concerned that she couldn't use one flower for Christie's bouquet; and I do mean ONE flower! She is a wonderful florist and I would highly recommend her! Our wedding was August 1, 2014, but the site wouldn't allow me to use that date.

Make Blumen Lendle your wedding day florist!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Meghan V

Ms. Claire is so sweet and so talented! She works with your budget and does everything in her power to deliver exactly what you want. I described the theme and gave a color scheme and she created the most romantic and beautiful scenery for our ceremony and reception. Ms. Claire... Read More set up and took down the decorations after the wedding, so it was a huge weight off our shoulders. The flowers were beautiful and contrasted perfectly against the bridesmaid dresses. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your wedding day!

My Bouquet Was My Favorite

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jarred S

Mrs. Claire is very talented and outdid herself on my bouquet. I told her what I wanted and showed her pictures. On my actual wedding day, I teared up at the sight of my bouquet. It was absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. She really did outdo herself and made it look even... Read More better than I could ever imagine. Mrs. Claire does such a wonderful job on all of her bouquets. She recently did my sister-in-law's wedding and again, they were just beautiful. She is very easy to work with and very kind. You can tell that she loves what she does, and she is very good at it.

Blumen Lendle is a fantastic vendor.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Shanel

Ms. Claire of Blumen Lendle is awesome. I'm not a flower person so I went to her with only a vague idea of what I wanted. I basically told her I wanted purple and white "fluffy type" flowers. She showed me examples of arrangements and types of flowers to narrow down ideas.... Read More She was very mindful of my budget and worked to get the most bang for my buck. I put the creative control in her hands and trusted her judgement. The arrangements all turned out so beautiful and elegant. Ms. Claire is also great with communication . She is responsive to emails and phone calls. Overall, I recommend Blumen Lendle to future brides in the New Orleans area.

Still in love!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Valerie M

I am absolutely obsessed with looking at the bouquet that Claire made for me! Everything she made for our wedding was gorgeous, and we have received numerous compliments about everything!! She is very easy to work with and understood what I wanted immediately. I couldn't have... Read More asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Claire made my wedding flowers PERFECT! I can't not begin to say enough wonderful things! She was very personable & led me in the right direction in my selection process. All the arrangements were drop dead gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to all brides! Wedding guests are... Read More still talking about how beautiful my flowers were! I was so excited to see my bouquet when she delivered it to the hotel!!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katie K

Mrs. Claire was great! From the very beginning she was a huge help to me in making my wedding beautiful. She helped me with many details beyond just flowers. The flowers turned out beautifully and I will always use her in the future and highly recommend her to any bride in the... Read More future.

Stunning Bouquets and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

My daughter was married in January of 2014. After our first meeting with Claire, we just knew that everything would be taken care of for that special day. Claire has many years of experience and wonderful ideas for coordinating colors and types of flowers. Her attention to... Read More detail is amazing. The bridesmaids' flowers were simply beautiful, and my daughter's bouquet was absolutely stunning! The flowers were even more beautiful than we imagined, and everything was delivered on time as promised. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your New Orleans area wedding. You will not be disappointed!