Beautiful Flowers for Your Special Day

Share your wedding dreams and together we will create an elegant wedding beyond your imagination. My passion for design is evident in the attention to detail when creating your flowers.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Megan T

My flowers were beautiful. She was very easy to work with! Everything was delivered on time and arranged beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Karen P

AMAZING!! Claire is an amazing florist, she knows just how to take an idea and make it into an arrangement of beautiful flowers! My flowers far exceed my expectations, I could not be happier with the flowers on my wedding day. I highly using Ms. Claire!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Katie M

If you're looking for someone that you can trust while being reasonably priced, Claire from Blumen Lendle is your florist. I received so many compliments after my wedding on how beautiful the flowers and decorations were. Everyone wanted their picture taken in front of the... Read More lanterns she suggested to put out. I live out of state, and I'm not great at visualizing things in my head. I sent Claire some pictures and gave her a general idea of what I wanted to see and trusted her. So glad I did! I was blown away when she showed me my bouquet! She has wonderful taste and is terrific at helping you achieve an overall look / cohesive flow with all of your flowers and other decorations. I'm very glad that I put my trust in Blumen Lendle!!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Raleigh B

There really weren't any other options for me as far as the wedding flowers went: I had to have Blumen Lendle! My flowers were fresh, beautiful, and timeless! Ms Claire did a great job helping me to plan what flowers I needed within my price range and which flowers would look... Read More best for my season. Picking my flowers was a stress free process and I can't thanks Blumen Lendle enough!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Lorna I

Claire made me beautiful flowers for our wedding. I loved them so much! And she was so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Courtney D

Claire does amazing work! We had a few meetings and everything I found online was way out of my price range (I love french tulips and wanted the color blue incorporated) but Claire worked with me and made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements and stayed in my budget.... Read More Claire is so easy to work with and helps make your vision into a reality. All of our flowers were beautiful, but my favorite piece that Claire made was a purse made of flowers for our flower girl. We had so many compliments on how cute it was. I am so happy we had Claire design our flowers for the wedding and couldn't be more pleased with how they came out!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Sheila R

We were so very pleased with the flowers at our wedding! The flowers were absolutely stunning! And, Claire was so helpful all along the way. On the wedding day, I could not have made it without Claire! She coordinated the flowers and the cake! The Blumen Lendle will make sure... Read More that your flowers are beautiful and that you can enjoy your day!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Rebecca E

Wow, I can not say enough good things about Claire at Blumen Lendle. She met with me several times, and was very keen on my style and vision. She sent pictures of items and ideas to make sure it was what I wanted. She was very easy to work with, and easy to communicate with.... Read More Best of all, everyone RAVED about my flower arrangements. The colors truly were stunning and vibrant, and the amount of compliments I received/heard were abounding! I would recommend Claire for all of your florist needs. She is professional and affordable, and he work is beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Faith B

Claire with Blumen Lendle was extremely kind, accommodating, and professional. She was very honest and guided us through the entire process. The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! We were extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle as a florist... Read More for your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Janice F

We were beyond pleased with the work Claire did for my daughter's wedding at Ormond Plantation. I am truly a "flower snob" but she absolutely took my breath away ! Not only were her designs beautiful but the QUALITY of the flowers were top notch. She asked questions ,... Read More listened and CARED enough to find out exactly what we wanted - then actually delivered beyond our expectations.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Brittany R

Best florist around! Mrs. Claire listened to everything I wanted and gave me the best floral arrangements I could have imagined. I love looking at all of our pictures and seeing all of the beautiful flowers.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Mrs. Claire is an amazing florist! Her work is always stunning! She has done many of my friends wedding also and her work is always amazing! You will not be disappointed with her work and wonderful personality!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Tara C

My bridesmaids bouquets arrived with purple flowers when all I asked for was Blush and White. I was told to just cut them out. Vases were not given to the venue so that the bouquets could be used as centerpieces. My ceremony pieces were to be moved to another location and were... Read More not. My flower girl balls had minimum flowers which were yellow and a lot of tulle; they were very small. I have since then emailed Claire and have gotten no response.

2016-06-21T08:46:19 Response from the vendor

There is nothing more heartbreaking than to hear that a bride is not happy with her flowers on her wedding day. It’s unfortunate that you feel my service, quality and value was poor. My heart and soul goes into all of my weddings. Regarding your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Natalie N

Everything was perfect! Claire is wonderful to work with and really captured my entire vision. Her work is absolutely amazing!!

sunflower wedding

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Erika F

All we gave the florist to go on was "sunflowers"....She came up with a beautiful combination of ivory roses and gorgeous sunflowers for the bridal bouquet and all of the "filler" greenery and small flowers added just the right touch!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Addie R

Ms. Claire is the epitome of a professional florist. All of the details for my wedding were beyond expectations. The wedding party flowers and receptions décor were absolutely stunning!!! I could not have asked for anything better. She was such a delight to work!!!

Rustic romantic reception & ceremony

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Abby V

Claire did a great job creating my rustic vision. She was very cooperative with budget and last minute changes and additions. Very pleased with the creative input Claire was able to give.

Courtney and Ross Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Marilyn B

Absolutely beautiful and stunning flowers. Claire always returned my calls and help with suggestions. Flowers were breath taking , all guest loved them. I will definitely highly recommend Blumen Lendle to all my family and friends. Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Claire did an excellent job on our wedding flowers. She had wonderful suggestions about the most durable flowers for men to wear and beautiful selections for the girls' flowers. I showed her a couple pictures on pinterest that I liked and she ran with it. Very very pleased with... Read More her work. Beautiful flowers!

Ormond Plantation Fall Wedding - Groom's Mother Review

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Unbelievably amazing! What a talented florist. I could not have been more satisfied with Claire's knowledge, talent, and creativity. Claire met with us several times, always interested in the bride's ideas and aspirations for her wedding. She had the bride bring pics of... Read More ideas that she wanted to incorporate in her wedding. The day of the wedding, Claire and her husband arrived at the venue early and ready to work. My jaw dropped when I saw the rich saturation of color in the arrangements. I have never seen such beautiful flowers! It was a fall wedding and Claire took every advantage of the fall color spectrum. She arranged her flowers and even assisted me with little vignette's that I was working on for the reception area. Many, many guests commented on the beauty of the flowers. Thank you, Claire for your amazing skill and talent. Wow! What an eye for flower arranging and color! I am overjoyed and are truly blessed that you were available for our wedding! Thank you!

Blumen Lendle, New Orleans, LA (985/785-7100)

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

As mother of the groom, I was very happy and satisfied with this florist. The bride also used Blumen Lendle and her bridal bouquet, as well as all the flowers at the ceremony were beautiful, fresh and striking. Claire, the owner of Blumen Lendle, was very accommodating and... Read More punctual. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Brittney M

Ms. Claire is AMAZING at what she does! My wedding was this past Saturday and my flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. All I did was send her pictures of what I liked and she worked her magic. I received so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Blumen... Read More Lendle!!!

Spectacular

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Michelle A

Cannot say enough about the flowers. Everything was beautiful, and exactly as requested. She also does a fantastic job of getting a budget and making the most out of it. Love her work. Extremely easy to work with. Book her, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Dara F

Mrs. Claire was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted from the beginning and went beyond to make sure I had exactly that, down to the colors I saw in my head. My bouquet for my bridal portrait was everything I asked for and more. Unfortunately, as previously warned... Read More by Mrs. Claire, peonies did not work out with the time of year the wedding took place, after exhausting all options to try to find them. Mrs. Claire was prepared with a plan B and plan C. I had full confidence in Mrs. Claire to take my vision with the peonies and still create a beautiful bouquet and she did just that. My bridesmaids bouquets, guys boutonnieres, and MOB/MOG flowers were all also exactly what I envisioned. I could not have asked for a better experience than I got with Mrs. Claire and Blumen Lendle. She made flowers undoubtedly the easiest part of wedding planning and I could not be more thankful for that!

What I had envisioned

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren Y

Claire was by far the best vendor to work with. I knew nothing about flowers, time of year what would look the best, etc. She handled everything and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She helped me save money which was so refreshing by suggesting other ideas.... Read More Thank you Claire for giving us a beautiful wedding!