Beautiful Flowers for Your Special Day

Share your wedding dreams and together we will create an elegant wedding beyond your imagination. My passion for design is evident in the attention to detail when creating your flowers.

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

Consultations By Appointment, New Orleans, LA

Exquisite

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Lauren G

Claire's knowledge and creativity far exceeded our expectations. She was wonderful to work with, always making herself available for any questions or information that we needed. All of her flowers, ideas for colors and designs for the bouquets, banquet tables, corsages etc, included her very special touches that were simply breathtaking. I would highly recommend Claire and Blumen Lendle Inc to other brides and their families.

Recommend Highly!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Hannah D

I truly cannot recommend Claire and Blumen Lendle enough! Claire truly went above and beyond my expectations. She was hands-on, helpful, a great value (the most affordable option we found) and incredibly creative. She even took the time to research and find the best way to decorate our outdoor chuppah, which turned out beautiful! Claire understood the vision we wanted for our wedding and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined. I cannot recommend Claire enough- she was truly a pleasure to work with.

Dream Vendor

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Nancy P

Claire was a dream vendor to work with. As the Mother of the Bride I was so thankful to have the input of her experience. We started out the process with the bride having a hard trying to take what her vision was and put it into the details of what she wanted everything to look like. Clair told her to just share pictures of what the vision was and she took it from there. The flowers were beautiful and were key to making the day memorable. She was able to deliver more than what we expected and stay within the budget we provided.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 jena m

Mrs Claire is such a sweet and creative lady , she's all about doing anything to please you . Every time I would go to talk to her in would get a sense of calming because wedding planning is so stressful but every time I would talk to her I would feel like I was on the right path . Her work is beautiful and she's very affordable . The only regret I had was not having more of her flowers !!!! Because they were soooo beautiful ! But budgets suck lol . I recommend everyone I know to mrs Claire so she is a definite choice. Thanks mrs Claire for making my wedding beautiful Jena Madere Stonicher

Floral Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Claire was a dream to work with for my daughter's wedding. Christie wasn't sure about what she wanted so with some pictures and Claire's guidance she was able to decide on some beautiful choices. Claire took the time to discuss individual flower choices and suggest alternatives that could be substituted for out of season stems. I told Claire I wanted everyone to walk into the room and say OMG, but in a good way; she knew exactly what I meant and delivered exactly that! She strives for perfection so much that she was actually concerned that she couldn't use one flower for Christie's bouquet; and I do mean ONE flower! She is a wonderful florist and I would highly recommend her! Our wedding was August 1, 2014, but the site wouldn't allow me to use that date.

Make Blumen Lendle your wedding day florist!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Meghan V

Ms. Claire is so sweet and so talented! She works with your budget and does everything in her power to deliver exactly what you want. I described the theme and gave a color scheme and she created the most romantic and beautiful scenery for our ceremony and reception. Ms. Claire set up and took down the decorations after the wedding, so it was a huge weight off our shoulders. The flowers were beautiful and contrasted perfectly against the bridesmaid dresses. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your wedding day!

My Bouquet Was My Favorite

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Jarred S

Mrs. Claire is very talented and outdid herself on my bouquet. I told her what I wanted and showed her pictures. On my actual wedding day, I teared up at the sight of my bouquet. It was absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. She really did outdo herself and made it look even better than I could ever imagine. Mrs. Claire does such a wonderful job on all of her bouquets. She recently did my sister-in-law's wedding and again, they were just beautiful. She is very easy to work with and very kind. You can tell that she loves what she does, and she is very good at it.

Blumen Lendle is a fantastic vendor.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Shanel

Ms. Claire of Blumen Lendle is awesome. I'm not a flower person so I went to her with only a vague idea of what I wanted. I basically told her I wanted purple and white "fluffy type" flowers. She showed me examples of arrangements and types of flowers to narrow down ideas. She was very mindful of my budget and worked to get the most bang for my buck. I put the creative control in her hands and trusted her judgement. The arrangements all turned out so beautiful and elegant. Ms. Claire is also great with communication . She is responsive to emails and phone calls. Overall, I recommend Blumen Lendle to future brides in the New Orleans area.

Still in love!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Valerie M

I am absolutely obsessed with looking at the bouquet that Claire made for me! Everything she made for our wedding was gorgeous, and we have received numerous compliments about everything!! She is very easy to work with and understood what I wanted immediately. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

GORGEOUS!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Claire made my wedding flowers PERFECT! I can't not begin to say enough wonderful things! She was very personable & led me in the right direction in my selection process. All the arrangements were drop dead gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to all brides! Wedding guests are still talking about how beautiful my flowers were! I was so excited to see my bouquet when she delivered it to the hotel!!

Great Florist

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katie K

Mrs. Claire was great! From the very beginning she was a huge help to me in making my wedding beautiful. She helped me with many details beyond just flowers. The flowers turned out beautifully and I will always use her in the future and highly recommend her to any bride in the future.

Stunning Bouquets and Attention to Detail!

Reviewed on 6/22/2014

My daughter was married in January of 2014. After our first meeting with Claire, we just knew that everything would be taken care of for that special day. Claire has many years of experience and wonderful ideas for coordinating colors and types of flowers. Her attention to detail is amazing. The bridesmaids' flowers were simply beautiful, and my daughter's bouquet was absolutely stunning! The flowers were even more beautiful than we imagined, and everything was delivered on time as promised. I highly recommend Blumen Lendle for your New Orleans area wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Beautiful flowers, Personalized Service

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Roxanne F

Claire provided personalized attention to all of my wedding flower needs. She was very friendly, genuinely cared about my interests as a bride, and worked hard to provide my dream flowers at a price I could afford. She does not provide cookie-cutter bouquets but beautiful, one of a kind designs, using the freshest flowers available to fit your theme and preferences. She is extremely easy to work with, dependable, and very reasonably priced. You work with her personally and she designs your flowers. She delivered the flowers on time and even went the extra mile to enhance my bouquet on the spot, incorporating a last minute decision detail to ensure the bouquet was everything I envisioned. Located in Luling, she serves brides throughout the New Orleans area. Definitely worth the trip to have her on your wedding vendor team!

Consultant, Premier Affair LLC

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Frank S

The wedding ceremony and reception flowers Claire Gendron of Blumen Lendle provided for my March 15th wedding were spectacular. Her attention to detail and professionalism allowed for a great working relationship. Blumen Lendle is definitely my go to florist!!!

a dream come true!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Stefanie A

I was so incredibly happy with Clarie and Blumen Lendle! I am not very knowledgeable about types of flowers or what is in season. Clarie gave me all the information and opinions I needed. She understood my vision and wants for the wedding. I brought her a sample of the bridesmaids dress color and some sample bouquets I found online and she made my dreams come to life! The arrangements for the reception and our bouquets were so amazing I didn't want them to ever die! The coloring and quality was perfect. If you were looking for a florist in this area look no farther!

Beautiful & Gorgeous work!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2014 Frances G

I can't stress enough how blessed and thankful I am of Mrs. Claire and her talent! All my floral decorations turned out beautiful for my wedding. Once I saw the bouquets she dropped off at our hotel room I couldn't wait to get to the reception and see all the other arrangements. All the girls at the hotel room were ranting at how gorgeous the bouquets were! I especially loved my calla Lilys bouquet. I don't know where to even begin with the reception...our sign in table came out gorgeous!!!! It was exactly what I wanted and more.....my reserved table centerpieces.....WOW, they blew me away when I walked into the venue. It was more than I could have imagined. They caught my eye the very second we entered the venue. And not to mention all the other centerpieces! I am beyond happy & excited with the way everything turned out. My mom and I were so please with everything she did. My dad and husband who had no clue of any of the planning from the beginning couldn't stopped talking about how an amazing job Mrs. Claire did with the floral table arrangement, buffet arrangements, and everything else. I owe that night to her and the other vendors for making everything possible. She's a genius at what she does! From the very first day we met I knew I could trust all her ideas and I can't say thank you enough. She was such a wonderful person to work with, very patient with us from the start and very understanding!

Blumen Lendle- The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 1/17/2014 Haylee H

I can't even begin to say how happy I was with the quality and service I received from Blumen Lendle. My wedding was held in December 2013 and it was gorgeous! But the proof is in the photos, my flowers were the prettiest asset to my wedding, hands down. Blumen Lendle was recommended to me by the amazingly talented, Studio Tran Photography. Claire with Blumen Lendle gave me great advice on flowers and cost and worked with me to stay within my budget. The final outcome was amazing! I got more compliments on my bouquets and flower pieces than any other d├ęcor that night! Claire far exceeded my expectations and I am so happy and grateful to have had her as a part of my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride in the New Orleans area!

Great florist - wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Meghan O

Claire did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding. I did not know exactly what I wanted, but she sat down with me and let me look through pictures to get an idea of my style. She also gave suggestions based on colors, where my ceremony was, etc. And the day of the wedding, I did not feel like I needed to worry about a thing! She really put me at ease, and her work was beautiful. She is not only great at what she does, but she is such a nice person - I would highly recommend using Blumen Lendle!

Beaitful flowers--exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 Megan D

I was an out of town bride, so I never actually got to meet Claire in person. We communicated via email and phone. I was nervous because I didn't know very much about flowers, I just knew the colors I wanted. Claire understood exactly what I was looking for and delivered! The flowers were so beautiful, I wish I wasn't coming from another state--I would loved to have enjoyed them at home!

Blumen Lendle

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Jamie E

Blumen Lendle did an amazing job with my flowers. They were beautiful and I received so many compliments. Mrs. Claire was wonderful to work with. She took my ideas and budget into consideration and surpassed my expectations. I completely trusted her and she blew me away. I would highly recommend Blumen Lendle as your wedding florist!

So perfect!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013

I am not big into flowers and I'm not very "froo froo". Even though Claire does some pretty fabulous larger, intricate arrangements, she listened to my preferences of simple and low-key. The initial consultation was everything I could have asked for - she showed me some things she was working on, got a feel for my style, looked at pictures of my dress, and discussed her past experiences with the church and venue I was using. On the day of the wedding, Claire delivered the flowers to the hotel and did a great job setting up at the church and the reception venue. The flowers were fresh and full, and everything was perfect for what I was expecting. If you are looking for a fair-priced, talented florist, Blumen Lendle is the way to go!

Fey review of Blumen Lendle

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Stacey F

It was an absolute pleasure working with Blumen Lendle. The end product was more that I could have imagined. It was breathtaking. She took such a huge worry off of my shoulders. I trusted her with every detail and we were so completed happy with the end result. My daughter's dream came true. When she (myself and my husband) saw everything, the tears were definitely streaming. I cannot say enough about Blumen Lendle. I would recommend (and I have) them to anyone. Blumen Lendle is a first class operation.

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Victoria S

Claire was so great, the flowers she did were just what I wanted. She did my sister's wedding in 03, and when I got engaged I knew exactly where to go, there was no question! Very kind and responsive, she really listened and delivered, gave helpful advice, and tried to cater to my crazy bridal whims. Claire made my day that much better, I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a florist in the New Orleans area.

Beautiful Flowers made for an Beautiful Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Jessica P

Flowers were beautiful, we received many compliments, most importantly bride was very pleased. Claire was great to work with and she was good about working to provide what you want within your budget. We not only depended on her to provide the flowers but to also help us in determining what the overal look should be. Highly recommend!

Awesome

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Jessica G

Claire was amazing to work with. She did arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and reception and they were beautiful. She worked within our budget and everything was exactly how I pictured it. Thankful for the awesome job she did.

TO Blumen Lendle