Blush Bridal and Prom (Curvy & Plus Bridal Salon)

Concord, CA

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4706 Clayton Road, Concord, CA (925) 687-7600

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Megan B

Blush Bridal and Prom is the way to go! Not only do they have a BEAUTIFUL assortment of dresses, they make your appointment an experience from beginning to end! They are so accommodating, and helped me to find the perfect dress for my wedding day! They aren't pushy and you can... Read More tell they genuinely have a passion for what they do! I will definitely be back here for any special occasion needs! Not to mention, the selection for curvy/ plus size brides is AMAZING! They simply cannot be beat!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Shelley F

Blush Bridal was so accomodating, sincere, and truly helpful ... and I was just a bridesmaid! I thoroughly enjoyed getting my dress through them, plus in came in a full month earlier than the bridesmaid dresses from another store!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Amanda M

I loved the dress I bought from blush. They were many beautiful dresses to choose from and the workers were very helpful. I would definitely recommend Blush.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristie W

Cheryl is absolutely amazing! I am so happy there is a place for curvy/plus size brides in this area where a bride-to-be can feel comfortable and have that "say yes to the dress" moment. The store is beautiful and the dress selection has something for everyone. Cheryl's... Read More selection of bridesmaid and prom dresses is great and you can tell quality is very important to her. I highly encourage every curvy bride to make an appointment at Blush Bridal and Prom. Cheryl and team are exactly the kind of people you want helping you to find the dress for one of the most important days of your life.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Marissa C

This place is incredible! A beautiful shop with dresses for all body types. The two women who operate the store are so sweet, fun, and made the dress shopping experience one to remember! I was able to try on many dresses in a variety of lighting. I would highly recommend... Read More this place to anyone trying to find the perfect dress. They have more than just wedding dresses as well! My mom was able to find an absolutely stunning dress for my wedding as well. They also can fit, style, bridesmaid dresses as well if you wish to do so.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stephanie N

Amazing experience from beginning to end! I ended up having to reschedule my original appointment due to mine and families work schedules and Cheryl was so sweet and understanding, and made something work so perfectly with me! Upon entering my appointment and throughout my time... Read More there, I truly felt like a bride! (Something that I hadn’t felt at my first ever bridal appointment at another salon) Cheryl was such a blessing to work with! Seriously have no complaints and would without a doubt recommend this salon. I cannot wait to go back for my first fitting! :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jordan P

Cheryl and Sherry are absolutely amazing!!!! I came in for my appointment and felt like royalty the while time! They let me browse and also picked some options based on what we talked about! I cannot wait to go back and try on my favorite dress and make it my wedding dress!... Read More Thank you so much for you kindness, support, and help.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Shaina S

As a curvy bride, I was really anxious about dress shopping. So I was so excited to go to Blush Bridal and they did not disappoint. Cheryl was the greatest! We had the whole place to ourselves during my appointment, and she did everything to make us feel VIP. I was so impressed... Read More that she had thoroughly read my questionnaire responses prior to my appointment, and even looked up my venue to really understand the feel of my wedding. I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on here. It truly was everything 'Say Yes to the Dress' made me think dress shopping should be. My mom and I both cannot wait to come back for my fitting!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Isabelle K

First of all Cheryl, the store owner, is amazing. My enterouge and I had such a fantastic time wedding dress shopping at her salon, and I even found my dress! We were there for probably 2.5hrs and at no point did we feel pressured to make a decision. During the appointment we... Read More had full reign of the store and definitely had the most memorable experience. I cannot recommend this salon enough. My biggest concern was not being able to fit into wedding dresses of the rack because of their smaller sizing but at Blush they had dresses in all different sizes. If you are looking for an inclusive salon with a small business vibe and a store owner who is willing to have fun with you this is the place to go, I cannot recommend it enough!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Katrina S

From the moment I walked in to the store, Cheryl and Sherry were so welcoming and made my sister and I feel at home. I knew I'd find my dress that day because their dress selection is so beautiful! My sister and I only spent about an hour and a half trying on dresses and I was... Read More able to narrow down my selection to three dresses, especially because of Cheryl and Sherry's help. The dress I said yes to was not a style I would normally gravitate to but Cheryl suggested I try it on because it looked like it would be a great match with my theme and venue. I'm so happy I tried it on and I cant wait to wear my dress on my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Cheryl and Sherry!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jeri B

I can not say enough great things about Cheryl at Blush Bridal and Prom! I received such great care and service. Cheryl helped me find exactly what I was looking for and provided me with a seamstress as well. I would and will recommend her to all my friends and family.... Read More Love you Cheryl ! ❤️❤️

2017-07-25T18:45:21 Response from the vendor

Jeri, rarely does a salon owner experience a bride as gracious, fun-loving and as patient as you. I honestly believe that our new-found friendship will truly last a lifetime, as you are just one special person. Thank you so much for seeking me out. As... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Justin C

I waited just for this salon to open to purchase my dress. I had been to multiple other places and was rushed through my appointments and left discouraged every time. I found Blush on the know when viewing a dress that I liked and I am so happy that I did. Cheryl, the salon... Read More owner truly cares about you and sincerely wants you to feel beautiful on your big day. I will buy any and all gowns for any future events here. I cant recommend Blush enough. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

2017-07-25T18:43:06 Response from the vendor

Kara, you will always hold a special place in my heart as being my very first customer in our new location. It was such a wonderful experience for me as well! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special... Read Less Read More