Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

394 high street, Somersworth, NH (603) 343-4439

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Danielle P

I went to several other big/chain bridal shops before stopping here. At all the other places I felt rushed, undervalued, and like all they wanted from me was my money. Most larger places are just looking to make a sale and won't have the time or patience to accommodate you. Teri... Read More provided wonderful, patient, and personalized service throughout the whole process. She listed to what I wanted and made multiple rounds of changes to make it happen. Even having to fix some of the alterations she already made was a breeze for her. One thing I would recommend (no matter where you go) is ask lots of questions and get specific quotes on prices. I was not expecting some of the prices for my alterations but would have been more prepared if I asked. I also recommend starting REALLY early. With custom ordering a dress and making several rounds of changes, the whole process took me 11 months. I get the sense that things can take a bit longer with smaller shops such as Blush, but that's the price you pay for a personalized experience where your wishes are really heard. If you're looking for a patient and personal experience and/or a one-of-a-kind dress, definitely go to Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Candice E

Terri is the best!! I have been going to her shop for over a year now. I have an idea in mind for my wedding. Although I didn't purchase my wedding dress there, I am getting everything else needed there. From my shoes to the maids dresses and more. She has never rushed me. She... Read More has listened to me and never once asked me to leave. I had to look for a while before I made a purchase! She is always very helpful and honest!! Great experience working with her. She made all my planning go smoothly!! I recommend her to anyone having a wedding!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jogli Q

Made my wedding dress shopping a one stop visit. Found the dress of my dreams and felt like family. They have an amazing selection, have a gift of hearing what you really want and make your guests feel important and loved. Thank you so much

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 JoHannah L

I had traveled to multiple bridal shops before calling Teri (after a referral from a fellow bride). I was able to go in the day of for an appointment (which is un heard of in the dress shopping world!) From the get go Teri and her staff were welcoming, understanding and overall... Read More fabulous. The fact that you can basically design your dream dress at an affordable price is incredible and they were so patient as I made MULTIPLE changes to my dress throughout the process. I really can not say enough about the entire experience! From the fitting room with its cozy atmosphere, complete with a cute puppy and AMAZING lighting, to Gisele making perfect alterations. Overall, Teri and the Blush Bridal Staff made what can be an extremely stressful part of getting married one of the most enjoyable experiences of mine. I will continue to recommend Blush Bridal to any soon to be brides or anyone looking for a dress for a special occasion!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sarah N

On Friday afternoon, my mom and I had an appointment with Teri so I could try on wedding dresses while my mom was visiting. Teri was very inviting and excited for us. Her shop is beautiful and well laid out. I was very impressed with the viewing room and the privacy of a... Read More separate changing area! My mom was able to relax on the couch while I was in the changing room. I was only able to articulate two things I was looking for in a dress, still not knowing exactly what I wanted. Teri helped me in the fitting room from assisting with the undergarment to getting me in and out of every dress! She had me describe what I liked and disliked about each dress. After listening and thinking about my many preferences of what I liked, Teri knew exactly what I wanted and found the perfect dress for me! It was in the catalog and not in stock but she knew it met all of my specifications to a T! She was so patient and persevered through our search! I would probably have given up! We went back the next day and Teri went above and beyond to get our hands on that dress! The moment I laid my eyes on it, I immediately knew it was the ONE! I LOVE the dress! I am so happy and grateful to have found Teri! Another great thing about her is that she really worked within my price point! Teri was the highlight of our weekend! We topped off our experience with a champagne toast and celebration! Thank you so much! Any future bride reading this, start your search with Teri at Blush Bridal! You will be so happy you did! The Casablanca dresses are stunning and timeless! I am looking forward to seeing Teri again when the dress comes in to get the rest of my essentials to be ready for the big day! She has great experience and knows what she's doing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Dian C

Teri is awful. Horrible customer service. Ruined the bridesmaid dress experience for us. Stay away ladies. Once she has your money, she doesn't care about anything!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

I just left from getting my wedding dress here! I went to a different shop before and I just never got my wow moment, I had to convince myself that I liked the dress, I just wasn't convinced. We went into blush and the first dress Terri put me in was my dress! I came out crying... Read More and so was my mom!! It was perfect! We had fun and loved every minute! Thank you for a great night and helping me find my dress!

Lovely Gowns

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Shannon G

Teri's shop was about the fourth one I looked at in my quest for a wedding gown. I felt very welcome and at home as soon as I walked in (with my MOH, Mom, Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law). the shop is open by appointment only on Sundays so we had the entire place to ourselves.... Read More Teri gave us the freedom to go through all of her racks (a freedom most places don't allow) to find the perfect dress. After about an hour or so, I had my choices narrowed down to two, and Teri helped to make my decision with her own little magic trick. I had a dress that was made to my size (I'm on the short side at 5' tall), so the added cost was worth the hassle of going to a seamstress after the dress comes in. The only downside to my experience there was the delay in my dress arriving. It was delivered over a month after it was supposed to be. this is very unnerving for a bride. fortunately I ordered my dress nearly a year before the wedding, so there was no issue. But I was an anxious bride that wanted the dress in my hands! I had a hard time finding a bra that would work with the low-cut back of my dress, so Teri worked her magic again and helped find the perfect bra for the dress. Teri was super nice and friendly to work with, and I'd definitely recommend her to other brides searching for wedding gowns.

Super Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Crystal M

The perk to finding my dress at Andrea's Bridal boutique is the day of my appointment we were the only one's in the boutique. This was perfect for me because we had the run of the place. The woman let me try on almost every dress they had and was super patient. I gave it 4 stars... Read More because there were a few minor things later on that were not followed through. Overall I would go back.

Teri made me feel like a princess

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Bethany A

Teri, the owner at Andrea's Bridal Boutique is an absolute dream! I walked in her store and was greeted with a huge smile. Teri asked who the bride was and immediately offered me cookies and coffee, then asked everyone in my group. She asked if I knew what styles I liked... Read More and didn't, and also encouraged me to try on a few I thought I didn't like, just to be sure. I so appreciated that, because I ended up really liking a style I thought I would hate. When I found the dress I loved, there was a sash that I did not love...rather than move on, Teri asked if I'd prefer to have the sash removed and have a glitzy belt added. Viola- this gave the dress a completely different look- much more elegant and sophisticated- and exactly what I was looking for! Every time I went in for a fitting, Teri greeted me with a smile and a hug. She was so professional, knows her stuff, and was so fun to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Sarah R

I did not get my dress from them, but my dress was altered by Cathy (amazing job) & I got some really cute shoes. very nice people! :)

I found the dress!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Jennifer S

After trying on many dresses in multiple shops I found my way to Andrea's. I tried on a few there and then she brought over a halter dress that i loved...except the halter. She suggested that we make it into a strapless and that her seamstress could do it. She was absolutely... Read More right!! I loved my dress and Cathy did a Fantastic job on my dress -- you would have never known it was a halter!! Highly recommend going there for your dress

The Best Dress Boutique Ever

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Amber P

Andreas made my wedding dress shop so easy and fun. I dreaded buying my wedding dress, cause of sizing and price. Andrea worked with me and I found the most amazing wedding gown. It was perfect and made the whole experience exciting. The cool part was they always remembered who... Read More you were and that made me feel even more at ease.

I loved my dress

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Samantha S

I aboslutly loved my dress that I got from Andrea's. The staff was very helpful and kind in my search for the right gown. I had a few minor issues when it came to alterations, but in the end, the dress fit and looked amazing and thats all that matters.

Best Dress.

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Linda D

Loved my dress. Got it at their trunk sale. It was awesome, great priced dresses. Great customer service. Even sent me a thank you card with a congratulations.

Andrea's Bridal Boutique Shoe Review

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Kristina H

Andrea's shop is very quaint and comfortable… she seems to strive at accommodating customers by giving a relaxed and helpful environment for finding the perfect item whether it is a dress, accessories, or shoes. If you are having diffuclty finding the perfect shoes try going... Read More here... she has an enormous selection of shoes that would fit even my small size 5 foot.

Great Dresses

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jessica B

I loved their selection and their service was great.

Fabulous! Very personalized service!

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 H W

Terry is AWESOME! She knew exactly what I was looking for even before I did. I went in with a few pics of the dresses that I had tried at David's Bridal and told her what I liked and didn't like. Terry pulled a few different dresses. The last one that she pulled she told my... Read More bridal party "I bet this one is going to be the winner!" I didn't know this until after I tried it, bought it and left the salon. My bridal party later told me! Terry has been phenominal at helping with all things wedding. We are renting tuxes through this shop. She is very easy to talk with and down to earth. Never pushy! I have received very personalized attention! I can not say enough good things about Andrea's Bridal!