BLUSH BRIDAL Romantic. Unique. Exclusive.

We are a couture bridal boutique housed in the Love building in the acclaimed Reading Bridal District. As a small, intimate shop we look forward to spending one-on-one time with you and your bridal party. Call us today to schedule your appointment!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

15-A West Benson St, Reading, OH (513) 891-5500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Maddy B

Very Small and intimate setting, it was perfect for me as I had some idea what I wanted in a dress but had not tried any on yet! I definitely would recommend this as your first stop if you are planning on visiting the bridal district in Cincinnati. The selection is small and... Read More personal. It allows for it to be a no pressure, educational experience--seeing what looks best on you! I worked with Jamie, I recommend trying to snag an appointment with her on a Sunday, you might get the whole boutique to yourself and you and our squad get exclusive service from Jamie, learning everything that there is to learn about choosing your dream dress!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Courtney C

I had a really wonderful experience at Blush Bridal. Their selection of dresses was great - lots of different styles from a few select designers - and the prices were the best of any bridal salon I visited. Colleen was super attentive and helpful, and they were so, so sweet... Read More about letting me come in to try on a dress that I really liked but was feeling unsure about. I ended up purchasing another dress elsewhere that just felt like a better fit for me, but I would not hesitate to recommend Blush Bridal to to ANY bride!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Shawn H

I had the pleasure of purchasing my wedding dress from Blush Bridal and spend the day with Jami. They were AMAZING! Not only were they professional and so helpful, I had so much fun! My group loved every minute of our experience here. We loved that we got to look through the... Read More dresses instead of having someone else pick out our dress. We traveled from Indianapolis and we were not disappointed! Thank you so much for being amazing and a one of a kind bridal salon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nikki H

Teri put my mind at ease. I came to her in a panic and she calmed me down and solved my issue with ease.

Meet The Manager

Jami Harrod

At Blush, we are focused on making this your ultimate bridal shopping experience. Jami leads our team of friendly & knowledgeable consultants here to guide you through every decision and detail. Our main goal is to help you attain your unique and fabulous look! Jami loves the smile on each bride's face when they find the perfect dress! She has been helping the ladies of the Tri-State for years and is looking forward to working with you!