BLUSH BRIDAL Fresh. Unique. Exclusive.

We built something new for Reading's Bridal District. Something Fresh. Something Unique. With exclusive designers straight from the runway. Something designed for the sophisticated bride who loves a couture shopping experience in a comfortable boutique. A couture bridal boutique housed in the LOVE Building in the Reading Bridal District. We are a small, intimate boutique. We look forward to meeting you! Feel free to stop in and say hi, look, touch, and feel the gowns. We recommend an appointment to give our brides plenty of time to try on a variety of dresses, so they do not feel rushed. We currently carry the following designers: Ashley & Justin, Chloe, and Madi Lane.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion, Attire + Beauty

15-A West Benson St, Reading, OH (513) 891-5500

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nikki H

Teri put my mind at ease. I came to her in a panic and she calmed me down and solved my issue with ease.

Meet The Manager

Jami Harrod

At Blush, we are focused on making this your ultimate bridal shopping experience. Jami leads our team of friendly & knowledgeable consultants here to guide you through every decision and detail. Our main goal is to help you attain your unique and fabulous look! Jami loves the smile on each bride's face when they find the perfect dress! She has been helping the ladies of the Tri-State for years and is looking forward to working with you!