BLUSH BRIDAL Romantic. Unique. Exclusive.

We are a couture bridal boutique housed in the Love building in the acclaimed Reading Bridal District. As a small, intimate shop we look forward to spending one-on-one time with you and your bridal party. Call us today to schedule your appointment!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

15-A West Benson St, Reading, OH (513) 891-5500
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kathryn H

I had the BEST experience at Blush Bridal!!! The ladies were extremely nice, listened to what I wanted, and helped guide me to find the right dress - whether it was with them or elsewhere. Lindsay helped me say YES to the dress and was so helpful along the way! Jamie was also... Read More there to help and was so knowledgeable about every single gown, the material, the fit, and everything in between. I am SO HAPPY I was able to find the gown of my dreams at Blush, I can't imagine going anywhere else!!! I would highly recommend going here FIRST when visiting the Reading Bridal District. Whether you find your dress here or not, they will be sure to help you regardless!!! THANK YOU ladies at Blush Bridal!!!! xoxo, Kathryn H.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Maddy B

Very Small and intimate setting, it was perfect for me as I had some idea what I wanted in a dress but had not tried any on yet! I definitely would recommend this as your first stop if you are planning on visiting the bridal district in Cincinnati. The selection is small and... Read More personal. It allows for it to be a no pressure, educational experience--seeing what looks best on you! I worked with Jamie, I recommend trying to snag an appointment with her on a Sunday, you might get the whole boutique to yourself and you and our squad get exclusive service from Jamie, learning everything that there is to learn about choosing your dream dress!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kelly M

I had an awesome experience at Blush and agree wholeheartedly with all of the other reviews. I tried on my dream dress here and didn’t say yes the first day. After going to other salons, I realized I had to go back to blush and say yes to the dress there. The other salons in the... Read More district don’t compare. Save yourself the hassle and go here first!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Becca B

I had a wonderful experience there today, finding the dress of my dreams! Their staff is wonderful-especially Jami! They go out of their way to make it all about the bride! I highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Heather W

I did not expect to find my dress when I went in. I wanted to find out what kind of dress was right for me. Jami was so great to work with. It only took 45 minutes and 4 dresses to find my dress. I can't wait to put it on and marry the man of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Danielle K

Everyone at Blush Bridal was absolutely WONDERFUL!! They weren't pushy, they listened to what I was looking for (even though I wasn't totally sure) and helped me find different options to try. They didn't rush the decision process and let us just have fun! It was such a great... Read More experience and I was so happy to say yes to the dress at Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Deb H

Blush Bridal was magnificent! Lindsey and Jami did a wonderful job of making my daughter the bride, her sister the maid of honor and myself the mother of the bride feel very comfortable and welcome. Blush Bridal was our first appt of the day...we had a very busy day within the... Read More Reading Bridal District scheduled. Jami and Lindsey were very informative and patiently educated 3 ladies filled with excitement and anticipation! My girls had some pics of styles they were interested in looking at, an idea of a budget, and an openness to take suggestions from the experts. When my daughter walked out after trying on just her second dress we all knew this was the perfect one to make her the most beautiful bride on her special day! Lindsey also helped us to accent the dress with a beautiful beaded belt and a headpiece. Since she said "Yes to the dress" she also was given a veil to go with her dress. We could not have asked for a better experience...we were made to feel like we were part of the Blush Bridal family but more importantly my daughter the bride to be felt like a million! Every little girl dreams of growing up and marrying the man of their dreams while wearing the perfect dress on their special day. Thank you to Lindsey and Jami and Blush Bridal for their part in making my daughter's dreams come to life...and giving her a wonderful experience as she said Yes to the dress!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Angela D

Cannot say enough great things about this shop. Jami is such a wonderful person to work with. She made my experience one I'll never forget

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jaysie S

The ladies at Blush made my experience so special. They were able to pull the perfect dress that I had in my mind on the first try and were excellent at giving alteration advice when the dress arrives! I am so excited to go back and try on my gown, and see my new friends at... Read More Blush!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Cassidy R

I found my dream dress at Blush Bridal! The women who work here are so helpful, caring, and easy to work with! They were able to work with my price point, likes and dislikes, and short time line to get my wedding dress. I highly recommend going here to get your dress. Such a... Read More wonderful experience that I will never forget. I seriously hope to take my future daughters wedding dress shopping here one day.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 CARRIE L

Great experience at Blush!! Jamie is the best!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jessica D

Great, small boutique salon! Got really personalized service and my appointment was really fun. Very friendly service!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Britney C

The staff at Blush was absolutely amazing, they knew what would look good on me and gave great advice. I bought my dress, veil, headpiece, earrings and bracelet all from them and wouldn't of changed a thing. They were such great help and remembered me everytime I was in there... Read More even without an appointment!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Courtney C

I had a really wonderful experience at Blush Bridal. Their selection of dresses was great - lots of different styles from a few select designers - and the prices were the best of any bridal salon I visited. Colleen was super attentive and helpful, and they were so, so sweet... Read More about letting me come in to try on a dress that I really liked but was feeling unsure about. I ended up purchasing another dress elsewhere that just felt like a better fit for me, but I would not hesitate to recommend Blush Bridal to to ANY bride!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Shawn H

I had the pleasure of purchasing my wedding dress from Blush Bridal and spend the day with Jami. They were AMAZING! Not only were they professional and so helpful, I had so much fun! My group loved every minute of our experience here. We loved that we got to look through the... Read More dresses instead of having someone else pick out our dress. We traveled from Indianapolis and we were not disappointed! Thank you so much for being amazing and a one of a kind bridal salon!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nikki H

Teri put my mind at ease. I came to her in a panic and she calmed me down and solved my issue with ease.

Meet The Manager

Jami Harrod

At Blush, we are focused on making this your ultimate bridal shopping experience. Jami leads our team of friendly & knowledgeable consultants here to guide you through every decision and detail. Our main goal is to help you attain your unique and fabulous look! Jami loves the smile on each bride's face when they find the perfect dress! She has been helping the ladies of the Tri-State for years and is looking forward to working with you!