Let us help you create the perfect details!

The details DO matter! They come together to create a feeling that will not soon be forgotten. When your guests share about the fun they had at your wedding, they will remember the way you made them feel!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

South Eastern US, FL (813) 530-5172

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 David N

We had Lexie as our ceremony wedding planner and she did an amazing job. her attention to detail was out of this world. she went above and beyond to make sure that everything we asked for was accommodated. she helped us every step of the way answering any questions we had at... Read More any time of the day/night. her professionalism was beyond the standards that are asked of her in her job role.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Julia B

Alison Watkins, I knew you were great when we hired you, but I had no idea just how magnificent you were at your job until about a month before our wedding, and of course on the day of your talent spoke for itself. Not a single detail was overlooked, and the entire day flowed... Read More seamlessly. Really you were like a little wedding fairy sent from heaven to make sure our big day was PERFECT! Being out of town, our in person contact was somewhat limited, but you were always professional and reassuring. You were able to take our taste and our vision, and put everything together in the best way possible. You killed it! I'll never forget the feeling I had leaving your office about a month before the wedding, because literally everything I had written down to fill you in on that was important to me, you already knew and were completely on top of it. When you explained to me your understanding of what I wanted, it was better than how I could have explained it myself! Our wedding was the best day of my life because I married the person I love more than anything, and you went above and beyond to make it that much more special. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Stephanie S

From start to finish, Blush by Brandee was the single greatest decision we made when making our wedding plans. Ali was the greatest, and we do not know how we could have had the wedding of our dreams without her. Ali organized us as a couple, helped us realize our vision,... Read More helped us make informed decisions, and reminded us how this is the most joyous moment of our lives. We had so much fun in the process, and that's what a wedding should be. We will always look back fondly on the planning of our wedding, and we owe that all to Ali and Blush BBG.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Alexandra O

From start to finish working with Blush was amazing! Responsive staff, appropriate amount of time between correspondence, and attnetion to detail. Alison was my day-of-wedding planner and she was PHENOMENAL! Despite the name "day-of" she was corresponding with me since we signed... Read More the contract about 2/3 months before the wedding. She was friendly, organized, professional and was a wonderful source of information throught this process. I cannot express how invaluable her aid was to our event. The calligrapher doing the place cards and table numbers for our wedding changed her company name halfway through our exchange and went MIA! I was in a panic! Alison stepped in and played the part of P.I. and somehow managed to find the vendor under her new name. Her ability to keep me calm and keep all the moving parts of this wedding together was amazing. She worked so well with all my other vendors and was even able to resolve a little mishap with one of my signage vendors. She kept me and the rest of our family on track the day of---i swear shes got magical powers--because she would just pop out of nowhere to gently remind us of timing and order of events throughtout the night in the least overbearing way possible. She made the right call when rain was forecasted for our ceremony and had to be moved indoors. Everything turned out beautifully and im so thankful to her and Blush for all of their help and hard work. Huge thank you to Alison and Blush for making one of the happiest days of our lives unforgettable!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Lauren B

We had Ali as our wedding planner and chose the design and coordination package for our January wedding at Bella Collina. We started off the planning for our FL wedding from Texas (we managed to move back to FL 3 months before our wedding) so our initial planning meetings were... Read More over the phone. Ali was always super accommodating, and took the time to meet with me when I was in town. I am terrible at making decisions, so I was honestly dreading most of the wedding planning details. But Ali knew exactly how to present things so that it wasn't overwhelming. She would suggest and recommend things when she could tell I needed some guidance, but was never pushy about anything, and I never felt rushed. The day of my wedding there was only supposed to be a 10% chance of rain, and our ceremony and reception were planned for outside. Unfortunately Ali had to inform me that there was some weather forming that may or may not effect our plans. And that I needed to make a decision of moving everything inside or taking a chance of keeping it all outdoors. She worked her magic with all of our vendors and the venue to make a new plan work, and the weather luckily behaved. Only I knew what our original plan was supposed to be, and guests had no idea that this was our very last minute back up plan, that ran so smoothly. Honestly, I am so thankful that the weather gave us that little hiccup, because I loved everything about our day, and it turned out even better than what I had originally wanted, thanks to Ali. There is not a single thing I that I would want to change! Ali was amazing!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Heather E

We had Ali as our event planner. We did day of planning. Ali was amazing. Everything went so smoothly (as far as I know). Our day was perfect from beginning to end. Very detailed planning. Could not be happier with Blush.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Lexie Knittle from Blush by Brandee Gaar was amazing. Our day wouldn't have been so perfect without her! She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and took care of every single detail. She was super helpful and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I recommend her a... Read More 100% .

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth R

Maria with Blush was INCREDIBLE as my day of coordinator for my wedding. This company knows their stuff down to the finest detail. I did not worry or stress about anything on my big day because I knew that Maria would have it handled. She nailed everything and was so... Read More professional, friendly, organized, you name it. Just the absolute best. I am so thankful I had Blush as a part of my vendor team. Do not do yourself a disservice and try to coordinate your own wedding day or go with a different company; you will not regret choosing Blush! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

I had the best experience using Blush for my Oct 2016 wedding at Bella Collina. Alison (Ali) did an absolutely amazing job! She was on top of everything. I didnt have to think or lift a finger regarding any details the whole day. She even went above and beyond to fill out... Read More table cards which were blank in my bag the morning of. A lot of my guests made it a point to mention what a rock star she was. So thank you from the bottom of my heart Ali! You made my day fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sonia V

Ali with Blush was awesome to work with! She was provided by the hotel we chose as a planner. We had a fusion wedding - American/Indian and a thirty person bridal party - and amazingly she made it all come together! She paid close attention to all the little details we wanted... Read More included, so we got to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about things coming together. Thank you Ali!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren W

I was all set to get married at the Omni Amelia Island on October 8th, but Hurricane Matthew had other plans. The Amelia Island resort evacuated us to the Omni Orlando and put us in touch with Lexie at Blush. To say that I was stressed was an understatement, we had three days... Read More to plan a wedding that I had been planning for over a year. Lexie immediately swung into action. She contacted all my vendors and found replacements for those who couldn't make it to Orlando. In three days Lexie did more for me than my previous wedding coordinator had done in a year. You would have never known that my wedding was planned in three days and that was 100% because of Lexie. She kept me calm and organized and I would have never made it through the day without her. She was the epitome of professionalism but was fun and enjoyable to be around. I cannot say enough amazing things about Lexie and I am forever grateful that she was there to help save my wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tara O

Brandee was there every step of the way. She thought of the answers to questions before I thought to ask. Unfortunately on the day of the wedding I began to felt under the weather and Brandee made sure things continued to move smoothly, took care of me, and made adjustments to... Read More help. I could have not asked for anyone better on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Del W

Lisa Hernandez was our wedding planner and she is amazing!!!! First of all, she was so lovely and sweet! She made us feel like she actually wanted to get to know us. She is extremely professional and well planned. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, but also asked us what we... Read More wanted and made sure everything was to our liking. If we wanted to change something, she said okay. She was easy to work with. She made our day so enjoyable because she had everything done. There was no stress. She handled everything. It rained right before our reception and she was right there to help us and communicate what was gonna happen next. Perfect professional! HIRE HER!!!!!! Thanks Lisa! It was a day I'll never forget!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

I am so incredibly grateful to Brandee for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!! She has incredible attention to detail and created a wedding above and beyond my hopes and expectations! Like many brides I was overwhelmed with the huge task of planning a wedding. Hiring... Read More Brandee was the smartest decision my husband and I made. She has a gift for designing a wedding that incorporates the wants of both the bride and groom. Brandee was able to calmly handle difficult situations with grace and ease! Because of Brandee I was able to enjoy my wedding day instead of worrying about all the many details that had to be dealt with that day. Thank you thank you thank you Brandee!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Elizabeth T

Abbey was the most amazing coordinator, I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I met her the day before my wedding since she was our day of coordinator. She was so helpful and intuitive. She anticipated every need/want. She really made the day so easy for us. She was a pure... Read More rockstar!! Thank you so much Abbey!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

Ali is just wonderful! She helped us from start to finish, she was available to answer questions and give advice and suggestions whenever we needed it. She helped us find some great vendors - Blush has connections with people all over town and helped us find exactly what we were... Read More looking for. We met with Ali a few times leading up to our big day and from the first time we talked with her we knew she would do a great job, she is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She thought of every detail we were missing, and worked with all of our vendors to coordinate everything leading up to the day. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything, we had nothing to worry about so we were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing we were in good hands. We are so happy we worked with Blush and Ali is fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Over the past two years, I have hired Brandee Gaar to coordinate 2 large weddings in my family. Not only is she approachable, reasonable and sophisticated, but she managed these two elaborate events, from start to finish, with professionalism, taste and the highest level of... Read More accomplishment. Most recently, I put the execution of my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando, Florida, solely in Brandee's capable hands... including a complicated hotel contract covering hundreds of rooms and multiple days of parties, floral/draping/lighting needs for a décor theme so demanding that it required immense creative vision, vigorous negotiation, mulit-vendor coordination, bravado and over 22 hours of onsite, through-the-night, set up. She brought me vendors of the highest caliber and oversaw dozens of custom-made pieces of clothing and art, countless special requests, last minute emergencies and the needs of over 40 international guests. As a result, our event was a masterpiece. Brandee Gaar is a rock star and any of you considering her, or her firm, for your wedding will be nothing more than thrilled with the result.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Steph P

One of the packages that comes with booking your wedding at Reunion Resort is a day-of wedding planner from Blush. Right from the start, I was connected with Kyle. She reached out and let me know what tasks she would take care of and made sure to let me know that if I had any... Read More questions to let her know. Throughout the wedding planning process, there were several times I reached out to ask her for vendor suggestions and she immediately responded with a list of people I could contact. For wedding specific questions, she provided suggestions based on things she had seen at other weddings and her own personal/professional experience. About a month before the wedding, we skyped (I was planning from Boston) and went over all of the big and smaller details. She literally thought of everything, making the process so much easier for me. After talking to her and realizing how wonderfully organized she was, I asked her if I could pay an additional fee to have her at our wedding ceremony at Holy Cross Church. At our rehearsal, Kyle was so friendly, on time, and made sure that everyone knew exactly what they were doing. Having her there left me feeling so calm for the next day. The morning of the wedding, Kyle arrived early and collected everything she needed for the reception. She was just amazing. She made sure everyone was ready-to-go and stuck to the schedule we had created together. She took care of EVERYTHING without me even having to ask her any questions. During the reception, Kyle kept us on schedule, but made sure we enjoyed EVERY SECOND of our wedding. There are not enough words or ways for me to express how highly I recommend Blush, to more importantly, Kyle for any wedding planning you'll need. She will make sure your day is a dream come true.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kristen G

Ali Watkins & the Blush team was absolutely amazing! I selected their 'Design & Coordination' package and it was one of the best decisions throughout our wedding planning process. Ali was SO organized, helpful, and always made herself available to talk leading up to our... Read More wedding day. The actual day of our wedding went by without any glitches (that I was made aware of), and for that I was stress free and able to enjoy every minute of our special day, knowing she had it all under control. I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding, not only hire a coordinator, but hire Blush! They are absolutely wonderful! Thanks Ali :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jessica C

Hiring Blush for my day-of-coordination was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. I was very hands-on during the planning process of my wedding and did a lot of things myself. When it came to the month before and day of the wedding, I wanted a right-hand man to be... Read More there to take care of all of the vendors and coordination. My wedding day went flawlessly (as far as I know - which is all that matters, right?!). Maria Balestriere was very organized, helpful, understanding and made mine and my husband's wedding day PERFECT. She was more than a coordinator and became a friend. She cared about our day as much as I did and made sure all of the personal touches I added were showcased. I can't thank you all enough for everything. We loved having you all!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Jennifer E

The best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process was choosing Blush to coordinate my wedding. I chose the Design and Coordination package and was very happy that I did. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Ali and she was absolutely... Read More phenomenal! There are not enough words to express how amazing Ali is as wedding coordinator. She is truly talented and has an obvious passion for what she does. Ali went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most magical day of our lives and made us so unbelievably happy. Ali paid attention to detail and did not miss a beat throughout the entire wedding planning process. Ali is personable, easy to talk to, and always made me feel comfortable. She was always prompt with answering my questions and easing my fears— no matter how silly they seemed to be. Ali was full of amazing ideas to make our wedding day special and unique. She took all of my dreams and visions, enhanced them to make them even greater than I could have imagined, and brought them to life. She also referred us to the most wonderful team of vendors! Every recommendation Ali made was a great one! I went into my wedding day 100% worry free (which is a big deal for me— as I am a worrier by nature) and trusted that Ali would handle everything and make it perfect. Ali made sure everything was flawless on our wedding day. If anything went wrong I definitely did not know about it. Ali handled every situation calmly, gracefully and always had a smile on her face. Ali knew exactly what was important to me and advocated on my behalf as if it were her own wedding. I literally could not have planned my wedding without her. If you are searching for a wedding coordinator I highly recommend you stop looking now because you won’t find anything better than Blush! Thank you Blush, and Ali, for creating a wedding that exceeded my dreams!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Ilana C

We booked the mid-level planning package with Blush, and we couldn't have been happier! I live in DC, my then-fiancé lived in New Jersey at the time, and we were planning a wedding in Central Florida (where I'm from), so we really needed help with all of the logistics. Abbey,... Read More our planner, was AMAZING! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was an absolute joy to work with and thought of every little detail to make my wedding day completely wonderful. I'm a pretty organized, type-A person, but Abbey is on a completely different level when it comes to weddings. She thinks of everything, from the perfect rain contingency plan (which has to be just as lovely as the non-rain plan) to where your gifts will be stored during the wedding itself to making sure you have a great "exit" planned. Furthermore, Abbey coordinated with all of my vendors - they worked together seamlessly, and Abbey made sure they were 100% on time. She also took care of things like loading my personal possessions and our gifts into the "getaway car" so we didn't need to stop to do that at the end of the night and returning our cake tray to the cake baker so we didn't need to do that the next day. Honestly, if you are carefully researching planners (which I understand, since I spent hours doing that myself last year), then you can stop right now, because you won't find a better planner than Blush. Or Abbey. I can without hesitation say that the best money we spent from the entire wedding was on Blush, and the most fun I had during the planning process was during my planning pow-wows with Abbey. She is phenomenal. Thank you, Abbey and Blush - it was my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 K A

Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins were absolutely amazing for our wedding in January 2016. We elected for the "day of" package, but Ali and Blush were instrumental throughout the planning process. Ali was available to answer all of our questions, big or small, and provided... Read More us with wonderful and helpful guidance as we planned our big day. Ali was also wonderful at coordinating all of our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding-- it was amazing and such a relief. The day of the wedding, Ali was absolutely amazing- she kept things moving, set up our decor, and helped us get down the aisle in one piece! I cannot recommend Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins more-- they were absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

After researching planners for a while, I read through many reviews, got in touch with different companies, saw real wedding pictures and decided to go with Blush by Brandee. It was hard to get a hold of them at first, but eventually Brandee contacted me and we were able to... Read More set up a plan. I was living outside of Florida, so worried that I wouldn't be able to do much planning for our wedding in person, I wanted to rely on someone who could design and plan our day for us. We were assigned to Abbey. Our initial meeting went really well and promptly received an email with a list of vendors. I was under the impression that wedding planners would be much more communicative and involved in all the options I was looking for. When I asked questions, I barely received any answers from Abbey so I was confused as to what services I had signed up for. I thought paying 3500$ would cover many services since we were not in Florida and needed someone who would do things for us, but in the end I felt like I could have just gone with a Day of Coordination Package for the help that I eventually got. I definitely feel like I went with the wrong package and overpaid for the services received. I was only recommended vendors, which I could have just found on sites like the Knot or Wedding Wire in the end. My groom tried to make me feel better by telling me that they would probably make the real difference the day of the wedding. We had a second meeting with Abbey a month before the wedding, and she went into all the details. She said she would adjust a few things and helped us decide on a few loose ends and take over, so in the end I was much more calm and relieved of all the stress. She said she would be in touch with all vendors and send everyone a timeline. As days went by, I was getting nervous as I didn't hear back from Abbey and had to pay all the final contracts. Some of the vendors were asking me if they were going to receive the timeline for the wedding 1 week prior, and also inquired as to who our coordinator was as they were still not in touch with her yet, so I was confused as I thought this would have been taken care of already. When I inquired, she promptly sent us the timeline, but it had other people's names on it, and stuff was not according to plan... On the day of the rehearsal and wedding, Abbey was unable to attend due to sickness, so Brandee was there to cover for her. I was in part a little worried as I didn't know how much Brandee knew of all the details we went through with Abbey. But the day of the rehearsal went really well. Brandee went above and beyond expectations, so we were all super relieved and happy about how it all turned out. The day of the wedding, Brandee also took care of us, we were very happy with the overall result, but I think I would have liked to have had more time to discuss plans and go over smaller details like I had with Abbey since she was the one who knew us and went over everything way more in depth because it was important to us, and I had really planned everything months in advance. Even though some things weren't according to plan, we were definitely happy with the final result.

Perfect Coordination

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Austin W

Kyle G. from Blush was the perfect wedding coordinator! Her experience truly shined from the first moment we met with her in consultation, and especially on our big day! Kyle's attention to detail was unmatched. Her suggestions, ideas, and know-how were especially helpful to our... Read More planning process. We truly couldn't have pulled it off with out her!