Let us help you create the perfect details!

The details DO matter! They come together to create a feeling that will not soon be forgotten. When your guests share about the fun they had at your wedding, they will remember the way you made them feel!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

South Eastern US, FL (813) 530-5172

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Heather E

We had Ali as our event planner. We did day of planning. Ali was amazing. Everything went so smoothly (as far as I know). Our day was perfect from beginning to end. Very detailed planning. Could not be happier with Blush.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Maria C

Lexie Knittle from Blush by Brandee Gaar was amazing. Our day wouldn't have been so perfect without her! She made sure that we had the best day of our lives and took care of every single detail. She was super helpful and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I recommend her a... Read More 100% .

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth R

Maria with Blush was INCREDIBLE as my day of coordinator for my wedding. This company knows their stuff down to the finest detail. I did not worry or stress about anything on my big day because I knew that Maria would have it handled. She nailed everything and was so... Read More professional, friendly, organized, you name it. Just the absolute best. I am so thankful I had Blush as a part of my vendor team. Do not do yourself a disservice and try to coordinate your own wedding day or go with a different company; you will not regret choosing Blush! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

I had the best experience using Blush for my Oct 2016 wedding at Bella Collina. Alison (Ali) did an absolutely amazing job! She was on top of everything. I didnt have to think or lift a finger regarding any details the whole day. She even went above and beyond to fill out... Read More table cards which were blank in my bag the morning of. A lot of my guests made it a point to mention what a rock star she was. So thank you from the bottom of my heart Ali! You made my day fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sonia V

Ali with Blush was awesome to work with! She was provided by the hotel we chose as a planner. We had a fusion wedding - American/Indian and a thirty person bridal party - and amazingly she made it all come together! She paid close attention to all the little details we wanted... Read More included, so we got to enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about things coming together. Thank you Ali!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Lauren W

I was all set to get married at the Omni Amelia Island on October 8th, but Hurricane Matthew had other plans. The Amelia Island resort evacuated us to the Omni Orlando and put us in touch with Lexie at Blush. To say that I was stressed was an understatement, we had three days... Read More to plan a wedding that I had been planning for over a year. Lexie immediately swung into action. She contacted all my vendors and found replacements for those who couldn't make it to Orlando. In three days Lexie did more for me than my previous wedding coordinator had done in a year. You would have never known that my wedding was planned in three days and that was 100% because of Lexie. She kept me calm and organized and I would have never made it through the day without her. She was the epitome of professionalism but was fun and enjoyable to be around. I cannot say enough amazing things about Lexie and I am forever grateful that she was there to help save my wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tara O

Brandee was there every step of the way. She thought of the answers to questions before I thought to ask. Unfortunately on the day of the wedding I began to felt under the weather and Brandee made sure things continued to move smoothly, took care of me, and made adjustments to... Read More help. I could have not asked for anyone better on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Del W

Lisa Hernandez was our wedding planner and she is amazing!!!! First of all, she was so lovely and sweet! She made us feel like she actually wanted to get to know us. She is extremely professional and well planned. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, but also asked us what we... Read More wanted and made sure everything was to our liking. If we wanted to change something, she said okay. She was easy to work with. She made our day so enjoyable because she had everything done. There was no stress. She handled everything. It rained right before our reception and she was right there to help us and communicate what was gonna happen next. Perfect professional! HIRE HER!!!!!! Thanks Lisa! It was a day I'll never forget!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

I am so incredibly grateful to Brandee for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!! She has incredible attention to detail and created a wedding above and beyond my hopes and expectations! Like many brides I was overwhelmed with the huge task of planning a wedding. Hiring... Read More Brandee was the smartest decision my husband and I made. She has a gift for designing a wedding that incorporates the wants of both the bride and groom. Brandee was able to calmly handle difficult situations with grace and ease! Because of Brandee I was able to enjoy my wedding day instead of worrying about all the many details that had to be dealt with that day. Thank you thank you thank you Brandee!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Elizabeth T

Abbey was the most amazing coordinator, I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I met her the day before my wedding since she was our day of coordinator. She was so helpful and intuitive. She anticipated every need/want. She really made the day so easy for us. She was a pure... Read More rockstar!! Thank you so much Abbey!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

Ali is just wonderful! She helped us from start to finish, she was available to answer questions and give advice and suggestions whenever we needed it. She helped us find some great vendors - Blush has connections with people all over town and helped us find exactly what we were... Read More looking for. We met with Ali a few times leading up to our big day and from the first time we talked with her we knew she would do a great job, she is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She thought of every detail we were missing, and worked with all of our vendors to coordinate everything leading up to the day. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything, we had nothing to worry about so we were able to relax and enjoy the day knowing we were in good hands. We are so happy we worked with Blush and Ali is fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

Over the past two years, I have hired Brandee Gaar to coordinate 2 large weddings in my family. Not only is she approachable, reasonable and sophisticated, but she managed these two elaborate events, from start to finish, with professionalism, taste and the highest level of... Read More accomplishment. Most recently, I put the execution of my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Resort in Orlando, Florida, solely in Brandee's capable hands... including a complicated hotel contract covering hundreds of rooms and multiple days of parties, floral/draping/lighting needs for a décor theme so demanding that it required immense creative vision, vigorous negotiation, mulit-vendor coordination, bravado and over 22 hours of onsite, through-the-night, set up. She brought me vendors of the highest caliber and oversaw dozens of custom-made pieces of clothing and art, countless special requests, last minute emergencies and the needs of over 40 international guests. As a result, our event was a masterpiece. Brandee Gaar is a rock star and any of you considering her, or her firm, for your wedding will be nothing more than thrilled with the result.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Steph P

One of the packages that comes with booking your wedding at Reunion Resort is a day-of wedding planner from Blush. Right from the start, I was connected with Kyle. She reached out and let me know what tasks she would take care of and made sure to let me know that if I had any... Read More questions to let her know. Throughout the wedding planning process, there were several times I reached out to ask her for vendor suggestions and she immediately responded with a list of people I could contact. For wedding specific questions, she provided suggestions based on things she had seen at other weddings and her own personal/professional experience. About a month before the wedding, we skyped (I was planning from Boston) and went over all of the big and smaller details. She literally thought of everything, making the process so much easier for me. After talking to her and realizing how wonderfully organized she was, I asked her if I could pay an additional fee to have her at our wedding ceremony at Holy Cross Church. At our rehearsal, Kyle was so friendly, on time, and made sure that everyone knew exactly what they were doing. Having her there left me feeling so calm for the next day. The morning of the wedding, Kyle arrived early and collected everything she needed for the reception. She was just amazing. She made sure everyone was ready-to-go and stuck to the schedule we had created together. She took care of EVERYTHING without me even having to ask her any questions. During the reception, Kyle kept us on schedule, but made sure we enjoyed EVERY SECOND of our wedding. There are not enough words or ways for me to express how highly I recommend Blush, to more importantly, Kyle for any wedding planning you'll need. She will make sure your day is a dream come true.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kristen G

Ali Watkins & the Blush team was absolutely amazing! I selected their 'Design & Coordination' package and it was one of the best decisions throughout our wedding planning process. Ali was SO organized, helpful, and always made herself available to talk leading up to our... Read More wedding day. The actual day of our wedding went by without any glitches (that I was made aware of), and for that I was stress free and able to enjoy every minute of our special day, knowing she had it all under control. I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding, not only hire a coordinator, but hire Blush! They are absolutely wonderful! Thanks Ali :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Jessica C

Hiring Blush for my day-of-coordination was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. I was very hands-on during the planning process of my wedding and did a lot of things myself. When it came to the month before and day of the wedding, I wanted a right-hand man to be... Read More there to take care of all of the vendors and coordination. My wedding day went flawlessly (as far as I know - which is all that matters, right?!). Maria Balestriere was very organized, helpful, understanding and made mine and my husband's wedding day PERFECT. She was more than a coordinator and became a friend. She cared about our day as much as I did and made sure all of the personal touches I added were showcased. I can't thank you all enough for everything. We loved having you all!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Jennifer E

The best decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process was choosing Blush to coordinate my wedding. I chose the Design and Coordination package and was very happy that I did. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Ali and she was absolutely... Read More phenomenal! There are not enough words to express how amazing Ali is as wedding coordinator. She is truly talented and has an obvious passion for what she does. Ali went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most magical day of our lives and made us so unbelievably happy. Ali paid attention to detail and did not miss a beat throughout the entire wedding planning process. Ali is personable, easy to talk to, and always made me feel comfortable. She was always prompt with answering my questions and easing my fears— no matter how silly they seemed to be. Ali was full of amazing ideas to make our wedding day special and unique. She took all of my dreams and visions, enhanced them to make them even greater than I could have imagined, and brought them to life. She also referred us to the most wonderful team of vendors! Every recommendation Ali made was a great one! I went into my wedding day 100% worry free (which is a big deal for me— as I am a worrier by nature) and trusted that Ali would handle everything and make it perfect. Ali made sure everything was flawless on our wedding day. If anything went wrong I definitely did not know about it. Ali handled every situation calmly, gracefully and always had a smile on her face. Ali knew exactly what was important to me and advocated on my behalf as if it were her own wedding. I literally could not have planned my wedding without her. If you are searching for a wedding coordinator I highly recommend you stop looking now because you won’t find anything better than Blush! Thank you Blush, and Ali, for creating a wedding that exceeded my dreams!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Ilana C

We booked the mid-level planning package with Blush, and we couldn't have been happier! I live in DC, my then-fiancé lived in New Jersey at the time, and we were planning a wedding in Central Florida (where I'm from), so we really needed help with all of the logistics. Abbey,... Read More our planner, was AMAZING! I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She was an absolute joy to work with and thought of every little detail to make my wedding day completely wonderful. I'm a pretty organized, type-A person, but Abbey is on a completely different level when it comes to weddings. She thinks of everything, from the perfect rain contingency plan (which has to be just as lovely as the non-rain plan) to where your gifts will be stored during the wedding itself to making sure you have a great "exit" planned. Furthermore, Abbey coordinated with all of my vendors - they worked together seamlessly, and Abbey made sure they were 100% on time. She also took care of things like loading my personal possessions and our gifts into the "getaway car" so we didn't need to stop to do that at the end of the night and returning our cake tray to the cake baker so we didn't need to do that the next day. Honestly, if you are carefully researching planners (which I understand, since I spent hours doing that myself last year), then you can stop right now, because you won't find a better planner than Blush. Or Abbey. I can without hesitation say that the best money we spent from the entire wedding was on Blush, and the most fun I had during the planning process was during my planning pow-wows with Abbey. She is phenomenal. Thank you, Abbey and Blush - it was my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 K A

Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins were absolutely amazing for our wedding in January 2016. We elected for the "day of" package, but Ali and Blush were instrumental throughout the planning process. Ali was available to answer all of our questions, big or small, and provided... Read More us with wonderful and helpful guidance as we planned our big day. Ali was also wonderful at coordinating all of our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding-- it was amazing and such a relief. The day of the wedding, Ali was absolutely amazing- she kept things moving, set up our decor, and helped us get down the aisle in one piece! I cannot recommend Blush by Brandee Gaar and Ali Watkins more-- they were absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

After researching planners for a while, I read through many reviews, got in touch with different companies, saw real wedding pictures and decided to go with Blush by Brandee. It was hard to get a hold of them at first, but eventually Brandee contacted me and we were able to... Read More set up a plan. I was living outside of Florida, so worried that I wouldn't be able to do much planning for our wedding in person, I wanted to rely on someone who could design and plan our day for us. We were assigned to Abbey. Our initial meeting went really well and promptly received an email with a list of vendors. I was under the impression that wedding planners would be much more communicative and involved in all the options I was looking for. When I asked questions, I barely received any answers from Abbey so I was confused as to what services I had signed up for. I thought paying 3500$ would cover many services since we were not in Florida and needed someone who would do things for us, but in the end I felt like I could have just gone with a Day of Coordination Package for the help that I eventually got. I definitely feel like I went with the wrong package and overpaid for the services received. I was only recommended vendors, which I could have just found on sites like the Knot or Wedding Wire in the end. My groom tried to make me feel better by telling me that they would probably make the real difference the day of the wedding. We had a second meeting with Abbey a month before the wedding, and she went into all the details. She said she would adjust a few things and helped us decide on a few loose ends and take over, so in the end I was much more calm and relieved of all the stress. She said she would be in touch with all vendors and send everyone a timeline. As days went by, I was getting nervous as I didn't hear back from Abbey and had to pay all the final contracts. Some of the vendors were asking me if they were going to receive the timeline for the wedding 1 week prior, and also inquired as to who our coordinator was as they were still not in touch with her yet, so I was confused as I thought this would have been taken care of already. When I inquired, she promptly sent us the timeline, but it had other people's names on it, and stuff was not according to plan... On the day of the rehearsal and wedding, Abbey was unable to attend due to sickness, so Brandee was there to cover for her. I was in part a little worried as I didn't know how much Brandee knew of all the details we went through with Abbey. But the day of the rehearsal went really well. Brandee went above and beyond expectations, so we were all super relieved and happy about how it all turned out. The day of the wedding, Brandee also took care of us, we were very happy with the overall result, but I think I would have liked to have had more time to discuss plans and go over smaller details like I had with Abbey since she was the one who knew us and went over everything way more in depth because it was important to us, and I had really planned everything months in advance. Even though some things weren't according to plan, we were definitely happy with the final result.

Perfect Coordination

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Austin W

Kyle G. from Blush was the perfect wedding coordinator! Her experience truly shined from the first moment we met with her in consultation, and especially on our big day! Kyle's attention to detail was unmatched. Her suggestions, ideas, and know-how were especially helpful to our... Read More planning process. We truly couldn't have pulled it off with out her!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Cindy C

I used Blush's Design and Coordination Package and was very happy! This included day of services as well as help with floral, linen, room design, lighting and more. My coordinator, Ali, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and really helped make the planning... Read More easy. I could not have done without her help on the day of...I truly had NOTHING to do but enjoy my day. Any hiccups that happened were addressed in seconds and my day was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Blush for anyone looking for flawless and professional service, especially if you are dealing with a larger venue where experience is key!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brittany C

I began planning my wedding fall of 2014. Newer to Florida, I was looking for a wedding coordinator to both give me vendor recommendations since I was not familiar with local business but also for day of coordination so my family could enjoy the day too. I met Kyle Grafton (one... Read More of many planners/coordinators available with Blush) through another vendor and knew instantly from her calm and friendly personality that she would be easy to work with. Throughout the entire planning process Kyle and Blush were there for me. They gave me recommendations when I asked for specific styles of vendors and helped me stay in my price points. Day of, the big day, everything went perfectly! Kyle handled everything--planned and unplanned. She was quick to step in for any problems that came up but also to monitor the days events and adjust details as needed. I was so glad we went with Kyle and Blush for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015

We were introduced to Kyle through the venue that we chose, Champions Gate. During the entire wedding planning process, Kyle brought up several ideas and important additions to our wedding that I would not have thought of. It was the intricate details that Kyle had covered... Read More that made our wedding above and beyond. Kyle took care of everything including making sure the programs, wedding favors, seating for the reception, guest book, etc... were all set up and in the proper place. She took care of timing, making sure guests knew where to go and guided everyone and everything perfectly. One of many things that Kyle did for our wedding that did not go unnoticed was that one of guests had a mechanical problem with her scooter and was struggling to get around with her walker. Kyle picked up on this right away and had hotel staff on the spot with a wheel chair. Friends from the wedding could not stop talking about Kyle and how spot on she was . This was not the first time we heard this since the wedding and reception. We can not thank Kyle enough for all the hard work she did for us and how professional she was at all that she did. We want to Thank Lindsey for bringing Kyle into our wedding plans and let her know what a valuable asset you are to any wedding at Champions Gate. Lisa and I know that things would never have gone so smoothly without Kyle and we are forever in debt for the hard work you provided us. Thank You again for the best wedding we could have imagined! If you would like a perfect wedding we recommend contacting Blush and ask for Kyle.

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

Brandee is my fairy godmother! She made my wedding beautiful and I couldn't have done it without her. Brandee had the most creative ideas and was in constant communication throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding was perfection thanks to Brandee! She was... Read More close by the entire night and made everything so smooth. My 200+ guests were blown away by what Brandee (and a little bit me) put together. I would LOVE to work with her again and HIGHLY recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/02/2015

We worked with Kristen and used the "day of" service, which is actually a full on planning service from 6 weeks out. Kristen was phenomenal- She worked through every single scheduling and logistical detail for us to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch. She gave us... Read More multiple suggestions for back up plans (we were expecting rain on the day of our wedding), and great advice every step of the way. She gave us several vendor contacts that ended up working perfectly for us. Most importantly, she completely reduced the nervous and stress of the entire wedding planning process. She was fantastic!