Airbrush & Traditional Make-up On Location

I LOVE what I do!! I offer on location airbrush and traditional make-up. I have been doing make-up for 11 years. I "make-up" about 40 brides per year. It is very important for me to make sure that a brides skin in perfect condition prior to their wedding day. I give lots of tips to help perfect their look. I love the bride that values my experience in photography and the bridal look. Quality products are important to achieve a long lasting look. I can book up to a year in advance. I KNOW the bridal look you want!

MILWAUKEE, WI Milwaukee Metro Area & Lake Geneva (414) 429-5065

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Louisa P

Brittany was one of the easiest people to work with. She came to my house to do a makeup trial a few months prior to the wedding, and everything was perfect. There was not a single thing that I wanted to change and was no longer nervous about the makeup for the wedding (and I... Read More never wear any makeup). The day of the wedding, she arrived to the hotel early and finished my makeup as well as 5 others in a little over 2 hours. I did not feel like she rushed at all and everyone was pleased. I would highly recommend Brittany with zero hesitation.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kathryn C

I'm so glad Brittany was my makeup artist for my wedding. I had at least 3-4 different makeup trials before I met with Brittany. Brittany came to my house and listened to how I wanted to look on my wedding, and she provided great guidance and suggestions. She also did my mom's... Read More and my sister's makeup for my wedding at our hotel and they looked stunning. I have never felt more beautiful or more like myself than my wedding day and Brittany is the main reason why! I would recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Andrea H

I had 3 different makeup trials before (thankfully) I finally came across Brittany! While I did like the other trials, I never found anything I loved. Brittany is incredibly talented on really making you the best version of yourself and her makeup application does not look... Read More caked on--which was a big concern of mine with others I had tested out. Also, Brittany is incredibly efficient. I had 9 bridesmaids plus myself and she was finished with all of us within 4 hours and every girl looked flawless. Last but not least, the "on location" services are really hands down; it is SO nice to be able to get ready in the comfort of your home on your big day. Trust me, Give her a try!

2017-03-06T13:45:25 Response from the vendor

I am so happy you chose me for your make-up artist. I was truly my pleasure to give you the look you always dreamed of. Thank you for the referral! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Victoria S

Brittany was so great to work with! She was always very responsive, and willing to accommodate what I wanted. She made me and my bridesmaid look great on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend her to do your makeup!

2017-08-08T06:54:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were a blessing to work with!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Erica B

The experience with Brittany was great! She was very responsive and completed myself, six bridesmaids & my mom very quickly the morning of my wedding! Eveyone looked so beautiful & I LOVED my makeup!!

2017-07-30T19:40:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Alyx F

Brittany did a great job! She was on time/timely and friendly! It was so nice having the convenience of her coming to us! This was my first experience getting my makeup done and I was not disappointed! My Girls are specific on how they want their makeup to look and Brittany did... Read More a great job taking that into consideration and fulfilling their likes! Thanks Brittany!

2017-07-27T21:04:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alyx! I loved working with you too!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Katie C

Brittany was so amazing to work with! She showed up right on time the morning of our wedding, and she finished 9 people’s makeup with time to spare! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and they all loved their makeup. We all got airbrush, and not only did it look great, but... Read More it also lasted all night! Would highly recommend booking Brittany for your wedding day!

2017-07-25T09:06:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! You were very easy to work with also! Keep in touch!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Samantha M

When it came to day-of make-up I was by all means behind schedule (I booked late March for our May wedding) — but luckily Brittany had a rare opening in her schedule for our wedding day. We set-up a trial and Brittany came to my location to try out a few different looks. I... Read More brought some photos of what I was thinking and we talked through the colors and general look and feel for the wedding so she could better perfect my look. I am pretty simple when it comes to doing my own makeup so I didn’t totally know what I wanted (or what would feel “normal” to me). I felt great after the trail and my colleagues loved the look but I realized that there were a few tweaks I wanted to make for the wedding day (this is after all the whole point of a trail). I shot Brittany a text and let her know the small tweaks that I wanted to make and she was totally on bored. That is the biggest piece of advice I can give to any bride-to-be that is getting their makeup done. Make sure you love it and if you don’t let them know! Brittany took no offense — as it was nothing she did wrong — I simply changed my mind — it happens! Anyways — we settled on my day of look and it was goodbye until our wedding day. Brittany met us on-location at the hotel (where we were getting ready) and quickly set-up her things so we could get going. Not only did she do my make-up but she also did a few of my bridesmaids. We all looked and better yet felt beautiful! I would recommend Brittany to any ladies looking for make-up (not just for wedding but for all events as well).

2017-07-17T11:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were an amazing bride! I hope you have a beautiful marriage!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Irene J

I am so happy that I chose Brittany to do my wedding makeup! She completed the look that I wanted. My bridesmaids looked stunning as well! Her ability to enhance features while maintaining a natural look is fantastic. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Sarah G

Brittany was amazing! She was helpful at the trail by recommending products so my face was perfect for the big day! She was in contact with me a few days before the wedding to make sure we were all set with the schedule. Everyone's makeup was flawless and she made she all the... Read More girls were comfortable with their looks! Thanks Brittany!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jacqueline H

Brittany was wonderful! She was pleasant to work with, on time, and professional. All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful and natural. We all wanted to look ourselves and we did! She was efficient for both the trial and on the wedding day. We were thankful we found her!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Katelyn S

Brittany saved me for my wedding! My first makeup artist dropped out on me two weeks before the wedding and a week before my wedding I contacted Brittany to see if she was available. She moved her schedule around to fit me in for a trial the Saturday before which turned out... Read More great! She also was able to move her schedule to make sure she could do my mother, mother-in-law's and my makeup the day of the wedding. I would recommend her to everyone! Not only is she flexible but she listened to what I wanted and worked with me to get the perfect look! I loved how I looked and felt on the wedding day!! It was also really nice being able to get ready in the comfort of my home.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Dan N

Brittany was great and everyone's makeup looked beautiful at my wedding! She uses high quality makeup brands, responds to emails quickly, is punctual, and gets just as excited as everyone else during the "getting ready" part of the day. She even stuck around to touch up my... Read More makeup after one of my bridesmaids delivered a sweet letter from my fiance (now husband) that made me cry. Thanks Brittany!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Morgan S

If you're looking for someone who listens to what you want, is amazingly talented, and outgoing then I would go with Brittany! She met me at my sister-in-laws to do a trial, that I fell in love with. Then she last minute accomindated twitching times with me, which I was so... Read More grateful for. Brittany is so extremely talented and kind and I would honestly recommend her to any bride and her bridesmaids. Thank you Brittany for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Lauren H

Brittany did a wonderful job with my makeup! After my trial I noticed that my foundation wasn't the right shade and on the day of when I mentioned it, Brittany assured me that she also saw that and corrected it right away! The makeup stayed all night and I had compliments from... Read More everyone!

2017-03-06T13:43:23 Response from the vendor

I am so happy we were able to connect and thank you for having me! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Ashly T

Brittany did my wedding on 1/21/17. She did an awesome job with my braidsmaids, my mother, and my makeup. She does a natural look but is great at highlighting features such as eyes. She is honest with questions you have and is very knowledgeable. She is friendly and... Read More professional. She is flexible, as she was able to fit one of my braidsmaids in last minute for makeup. She makes everyone in the bridal party look natural and unique. She travels to onsite location, which is helpful on your busy wedding day. I highly recommend Brittany for anyone who needs professional makeup, you won't be disappointed.

2017-03-06T13:44:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I love being flexible and I will always welcome extra make-up applications if time allows! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Molly K

Brittany did the make up for myself and my bridesmaid for my August 13, 2016 wedding. She did an amazing job, worked with all of our different skin tones, and gave each girl a unique look that really made them shine. The airbrush make up is great and lasted all day. Brittany was... Read More on time, professional and made me feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting professional make up for an event.

2017-03-06T13:46:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing me as your make-up artist. I always make sure I am well equipped with every skin tone. Thank you for the referrals! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Cheryl T

It was really a no brainer to hire Brittany for my wedding artist. She has so many positive reviews and her experience and products are the most unique. I was married on September 18, 2016. She took very good care of my party of 8 ladies. I have very oily skin and I really... Read More think the primer and high quality foundation was the key to staying matte. My lashes even stayed on the whole weekend!

2017-03-06T13:46:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing me as your make-up artist! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Katie S

Brittany is so incredibly talented and such a joy to work with. She did my makeup (bride) and 3 of my bridesmaids and also did makeup for my mom and aunt. She was so flexible and easy going. She really helped put all of us at ease with the chaos of wedding prep and brought out... Read More the beauty in each of us. Her ratings and reviews truly speak volumes, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. HIRE HER! You won't be disappointed!

2017-03-06T13:47:43 Response from the vendor

Making sure the bride is relaxed in my chair is very important to me. Thank you for choosing me for your big day! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stephanie D

To say Brittany is amazing as a make-up artist is an understatement. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She not only did my make-up to perfection (bride), but 10 other bridesmaids.

2017-03-06T13:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your high review. I love being able to complete as many people to perfection as possible on your wedding day. Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chelsea S

After a bad makeup trial at the spa recommended by my wedding venue, I frantically started searching online for someone else to do makeup for my wedding. Luckily, I found Brittany. I was immediately impressed by her glowing reviews and portfolio of pretty, happy brides. She came... Read More to my house for a trial and worked with me to achieve the natural look I was going for. On my wedding day, Brittany did my makeup, along with makeup for two of my bridesmaids and my mom. The four of us are very different in our makeup styles---from hardly wearing any to liking full coverage. Brittany achieved all of our desired looks perfectly. Our makeup looked flawless, we felt comfortable and beautiful, and we received so many compliments throughout the night. I couldn’t be happier! Brittany is not only a talented makeup artist, she is also fun, easy to work with, and great and communicating/keeping in contact. I highly recommend Brittany to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

2017-03-06T13:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review and letting me be a part of your beautiful day! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Carly C

I was married on September 2, 2016 and Brittany did an amazing job on my makeup as well as 9 other ladies! She can make anyone look beautiful and naturally like themselves, from the bridesmaids to the MOB! All ten of us loved her work. We all had airbrush and it was flawless.... Read More Brittany came to my house a month before the wedding for the trial, and she listens to exactly what you are looking for. I had such peace of mind getting ready on the wedding day knowing I would look like myself but even more beautiful! Thank you Brittany!

2017-03-06T13:49:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. Listening and getting the exact look you want is something I always strive for. Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Kristina E

Brittany is absolutely amazing!!! My makeup trial looked gorgeous, but my day of wedding makeup looked even more phenomenal!! She is so sweet, very professional and on time, is very skilled in her artistry and uses all the top brand names. She did mine, my mom's and my sister's... Read More makeup for my wedding and we all looked fabulous. The airbrush and setting spray were key, especially through all my tears of joy throughout the day, and she made my eyes pop with her talent and creativity. For all future brides looking for their makeup to be done, you will not be disappointed with Brittany-truly a wonderful person to work with!!

2017-03-06T13:50:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the referral and kind review. Top of the line products are key for a long-lasting and unique look for a wedding day. This is at the top of my list in my business. Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Lauren S

I have known Brittany for years now, but I am more and more impressed with her every time I see her! I had my wedding on July 1st, and Brittany was there early and ready to go! She was extremely efficient, and provided EXCEPTIONAL makeup for myself and my bridesmaids, Mother of... Read More the Bride, etc. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to have her there on this big day... she kept the look very natural, but still perfect for photos! Thank you Brittany!! :)

2017-03-06T13:42:00 Response from the vendor

I am so flattered that you had me as your make-up artist after so many years. I am so lucky to have such a great friend! Brittany-Owner

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Molly B

I can't say enough about how wonderful Brittany was in helping me feel beautiful on my big day. She has a great eye for natural colors - which is just what I wanted, and her calm, kind and professional approach made things run smoothly on such a busy day. She also did a great... Read More job with make up for my mom and bridesmaids - everyone looked their best! HIGHLY recommend for any special occasion. Thank you, Brittany :)

2017-03-06T13:42:49 Response from the vendor

Calm, Kind and Professional is what I strive to be. Thank you so much for having me on your big day! Keep in touch! Brittany-Owner

Brittany

I received my Aesthetics degree from Vici Park, an Aveda Institute. Makeup artistry has been a career that I've always wanted to advance in. As a former art student, I've had the experience with color and design, that has led me to the creativity that I have today.