Customized Planning Services for the Bride-to-Be

Congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting time and so much to do. Thanks for visiting our website. If you are looking for excellent service at an affordable price, then you have come to the right place. We offer a complimentary initial consultation and look forward to meeting with you to hear all about your vision of the perfect wedding. and how we can make that a reality for you!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Austin, Dripping Springs and The Hill Country (512) 470-6658

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

I really struggled in the beginning if I really needed a wedding planner or not but i would HIGHLY encourage it. We got married last week 9.23.17 and everything was absolutely perfect. I woke up on my special day knowing that everything was handled and I didn't have any stress... Read More at all. I completely enjoyed my day and it was for the most part a stress free day ( as it should be). Andrea helped me in the very beginning and recommended all vendors who ended up seriously being perfect! Andrea is on it and will get back to you right away. I chose full wedding planning which I totally recommend because she does all of the leg work for you. Our wedding turned out even more perfect that I could even imagine. I was very happy with Andrea and all of the vendors that she recommended :)

2017-10-01T11:40:07 Response from the vendor

Carly, it was my pleasure to help you make your day so special. I was honored to be chosen as your planner with so many other choices out there. It was so nice meeting your family and being part of your beautiful wedding. I wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Maria C

My wedding was a Spring mini-destination wedding in the Texas Hill Country. I want to start by saying Robin & I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Andrea Wayne with Blush Events Austin! She went beyond the my expectations and provided excellent... Read More professionalism. I had so much fun planning my wedding becuz Andrea took all the stress out it! She was always making sure whatever I needed was taken care of correctly. Andrea attentive to my needs and fabulous friend in crisis, she made me feel like "the bride" during the whole planning process and she truly has a good heart. She was on hand from the minute we arrived for the wedding wkd for the rehearsal and all day of the wedding with a timeline that ensure that everything ran smoothly. This allowed Robin & I to be a bit more at ease as much as we could on our wedding wkd. We knew we made the right choice, when we received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the wedding! Most importantly, I highly recommend Blush Events Austin if you want to actually enjoy your wedding & be worry free.

2017-10-02T17:44:44 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh Maria! Thanks so much for your kind words! You and Robin were such fun to work with. I loved being part of your special day. Next time you are in wine country, please let me know so we can get together for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Debbie L

We used Andrea Wayne (Blush Events) and were very pleased with her services. She coordinated with all our various vendors and always responded promptly whenever we had a question. She was very pleasant to work with and had great ideas. The only thing we might change is... Read More to use her from the beginning of the entire wedding planning process instead of only using her "the month of" the wedding. I definitely recommend using Andrea with Blush Events. She is great.

2017-06-07T22:13:21 Response from the vendor

Debbie, I was honored to be part of Lauren's wedding. The Bob Bullock Museum was such a gorgeous setting! I wish the family all the best!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Magdalena M

We had Andrea be coordinator for my daughter's wedding and I just can't say enough good things about her services. She was always available for phone calls and problem solving, was prompt with advice and made everything run very smoothly. She obviously loves what she does and... Read More her enthusiasm is contagious. If you want a stress-free and fun event, call Andrea. I would give her 6 stars if I could!

2017-05-01T21:21:24 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to help you with your wedding! Thank so much for taking the time to write your review! People like you make my job so much fun. All the best.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Greg R

Andrea with Blush Events was so nice and helpful. Very thorough. She communicated with all of our vendors and made sure they would be on time and knew what they were doing.

2016-09-16T21:15:12 Response from the vendor

Morgan, you and Greg were fun to work with, and a super cute couple. I wish you all the best!

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

Andrea goes above and beyond to satisfy her clients. She's not only great to work with but she's also extremely passionate about what she does. Recently she planned a wedding for my sister and from start to finish, every detail was like a page from the fairy tale my sister... Read More always imagined. Since she's not a big planner, my sister preferred to not be involved in any of the planning, so Andrea immediately took charge leaving my sister to enjoy all pre-wedding events that she looked forward to the most. Andrea is amazing at what she does, I would strongly recommend her for your next big event.

My Spectacular Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Andrea was such an important asset to my special day! If there was anything I needed or wanted, she delivered above and beyond my expectations. I was super concerned that my vision wouldn't be properly conveyed, but Andrea was able to understand everything that I had imagined... Read More and bring it all to life. It was important to me that my wedding planner be organized and keep me focused on all that needed to be accomplished to make my day perfect. I'm so grateful for entrusting her to take the lead on one of the most important days of my life!

2015-12-31T16:37:36 Response from the vendor

Melissa, it was my pleasure to plan the perfect wedding for you! It really was like a story book, wasn't it? You were a dream to work with and I wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding that Blush Events Austin coordinated and I just had to write and give credit to this planner. From the bridal shower to the wedding day, each and every detail was just perfect. She worked so hard to make the day special for the couple and the... Read More wedding was like a fairy tale. The music, the food, the favors, the decor was just breathtaking. You could just tell that Andrea really enjoys what she does and has high standards of service delivery. This is a wedding that the guests are still raving about. I am glad that I was able to part of this unforgettable event!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Judie Z

On my wedding day Andrea was there to organize everything and it couldn't have gone smoother, the wedding was perfect! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! The only thing we needed to worry about was enjoying the most amazing day of our life!

2015-12-29T15:06:13 Response from the vendor

Hi Judie and thanks so much for your kind review! It was my pleasure to make your day so special!!

Beautiful Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Andrea was the wedding planner for a good friend of mine. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the evening was well organized and sailed smoothly along without a hitch. The flowers were gorgeous, the tables beautiful, and the food delicious. Everyone was raving about... Read More it and my friend was extremely happy. I highly recommend this wedding planner as she is excellent at what she does!

2015-12-29T15:06:56 Response from the vendor

Kelley, thanks for your kind review! It was a pleasure having you at our event!

Andrea Wayne

After many years helping friends and family members plan weddings and other special events, I was encouraged to start a planning business of my own. Why? Because I love planning special events and creating happy memories for people. I don't consider it work at all and am having a lot of fun with it. Blush Events Austin was created with the desire be a part of someone's special day, and I am honored to be chosen to make it everything they have dreamed about!