Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

3937 Perkins Rd , Baton Rouge, LA

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Nicole M

I've been to several bridal salons in the past couple of weeks looking for bridesmaids dresses, color swatches, and a bridal gown for myself. Blush is by far the BEST bridal salon I have yet to step in. Jessica waited on me on multiple visits (because I had different agendas... Read More each visit). She knew my needs and went above and beyond to make sure they were met. Every person on their staff was wonderful! I was treated poorly at other salons, but not here!! Thank you so much to Blush and Jessica for helping me find my DREAM dress!

2016-10-06T12:59:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jennifer L

I went to Blush with the intent to just try on dresses to see what looked good on me because I had a specific designer I wanted to wear. I couldn't get an appointment at the retailer that carried the designer I had for months. I was able to get in at Blush instantly. I got to... Read More the store and was instantly greeted with a warm hi! I was taken back to the dressing room and asked what I was looking for. I told her what I liked and what my concept was for my wedding. She pulled several dresses for me and also let me take a look around for myself. One of the dresses she pulled was something I wouldn't have even thought to pick. I put it on and instantly got chills and cried. They know what they are doing there. The family is so sweet and they are so professional. I loved that I didn't feel pressured and I had the option to try on every dress if I wanted. I would suggest anyone going to Blush! Thanks for helping make my day perfect!

2016-10-06T12:59:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Every girl's dream

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Lan N

Shopping for my wedding gown at Blush was every girl’s dream when it comes to shopping for the perfect wedding dress. The boutique feels lavish, with a beautiful dressing area and white and ivory gowns lining the walls and racks. After talking with the owners, Samantha and Anna,... Read More about the details I was looking for, they easily navigated their large selection to choose several gowns that met my requests. After trying on over 20 or so gowns and a lot of going back and forth, I finally decided on the one. They were very patient and responded to all my calls and questions promptly. Once my Allure Couture gown and accessories arrived at the boutique, the tailoring was beautifully done. Their mother has an alteration store, Tailoring by Tinh, one door over. The ease of the tailor coming right to you and making all the changes and requests made the process so much easier. The finished dress was exactly as I had envisioned, with a perfect fit to my petite figure. I also purchased my Andrew Adele bridesmaids dresses through Blush. Their wedding and bridesmaid’s dresses are affordable and reasonably priced. They also have a big selection of flower girl and cocktail dresses available. My bridesmaids complimented on the ease of shopping, selection and the wonderful customer service. Samantha and Anna were knowledgeable, friendly, personable and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend other brides to check them out for their bridal attire.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Meaghan H

I had the most amazing experience at Blush. Nikki was so sweet and helpful and I felt so comfortable with her. She listened to what I said I was looking for and she pulled dresses that I doubt I would have had the guts to pull for myself, yet they still made me feel like a real... Read More bride. The dress I fell in love with (and bought) was one that she picked out after hearing feedback on a couple of other dresses I tried on; it is perfect and I would not have found it without Nikki. I highly recommend Blush to anyone looking for "THE Dress"!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jackie P

I've never felt so special in anyone's boutique, they made me feel that I was top priority. I will definitely share my experience with for someone else on their special day. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress! I highly recommend Blush Formal & Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lakeshia V

I ♥️ Blush. I had the greatest experiance ever. When I went to Blush, I already knew exactly what dress I wanted. It was a beaded top strapless Cinderella dress, that was posted to their Instagram months earler. Anna suggested I try on others dresses just in case it didnt... Read More meet my expectations. I did and fell in love with a blush fitted gown , and even though I dreamed about the other dress for months; I could deffinatly see my self walking down the isle in this dress. I was torn between the 2 , Anna told me go with with my heart. In the end I chose the dressed I dreamed about for so long. Everyone at Blush was very helpful and professional . I ♥️My dress so much in fact in 5 years we will be renewing our vows and this is the dress I will be wearing again. Thank You Blush.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tori S

I went to 8 or 9 stores when looking for my wedding gown and bridesmaids' dresses, and Blush was by far the best one, hands down. They have beautiful gowns for every budget, and make trying on the dresses so much fun! They are so helpful and take the time to get a sense of your... Read More style and budget so they can help you best. The manager is especially kind! Absolutely recommend Blush! They have the most beautiful gowns at the best prices!!! I got my wedding gown AND bridesmaids' dresses from there! Cant say enough good things about Blush!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Victoria T

Blush made all of my dress dreams come true! Nikki helped me find/create my PERFECT wedding gown fit for a fairytale. She listened to my vision and made it happen with a gorgeous custom gown! Blush was one of the only stores I found that had a large selection of beautiful... Read More boleros. Blush also had everything I needed to complete my bridal look from the cathedral length veil to accessories and even a fake bouquet to really get a good visual for how I would look on my wedding day. The girls at Blush are very vigilant to details and cover everything (including comfortable seating and options to enjoy water, champagne, and/or mimosas while you and your crew shop). We also found my bridesmaid dresses there, which are so elegant and lovely. It was hard to chose the bridesmaid dresses, because they had so many nice options! Blush really offers the full package. Nikki is absolutely wonderful, but everyone that works there is great. Service is top notch! ADDED BONUS- there is a tailoring shop attached next door that is very dependable and does AMAZING alterations (Tailoring by Tinh). Can't say enough great things about both stores! Excellent service that left me more than satisfied from Blush and Tailoring by Tinh.

2016-10-06T12:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. We know the big day is coming soon and we cannot wait! Please email us wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brooke L

Blush is amazing!!!!!! As soon as you walk through the door you are welcomed and the atmosphere is friendly everyone helped no just one person, they helped me till I found my dream dress, then it came in a month early and the fit was perfect all I have to get altered is the... Read More length, I love blush!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-10-06T12:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Meagan C

Blush made my bridal dress shopping the ultimate day! They were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to find THE DRESS!!! The boutique is very nice inside and the staff made me feel So comfortable! I went to a few shops before, and when I walked into blush, I knew this... Read More was the place I wanted to by my dress!!! You will not go wrong shopping here for your wedding dress!!!

2016-10-06T12:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. We know the big day is coming soon. Please email us wedding pictures to us at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Lauren M

I absolutely loved my experience at Blush! They were so sweet and helpful during bridal appointment. The stores is beautiful. They had a FABULOUS selection of dresses at better prices than anywhere I had seen in town for how beautiful the quality of the dress is. My dress was... Read More satin so I was worried that it would be wrinkled from hanging in it's bad before the wedding. They steamed my dress for and let me stash it over night there. They took such great care of us and I will make sure to go back for any other formal needs!!

2016-10-06T13:00:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Times flies and we cannot believe it has been almost 10 months since you tied the... Read Less Read More

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel S

The staff at Blush made my wedding dress buying experience perfect! They were so kind and fun and helped me pick the perfect dress for my special day! Thank You!

2015-11-11T11:18:06 Response from the vendor

Rachel, We are so happy that we were able to make your bridal experience absolutely amazing! Congratulations to you and Ryan! Also, please email us a few of your wedding pictures. We would love to see them!

Love this place!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Lauren B

The girls here were so courteous and knowledgable and the salon feels super high end. I had a budget under $1000 and my consultant had a hunch about a dress from the sale wall that ended up being the dress! Without even knowing me, she knew exactly the kind of dress I wanted.... Read More The best part is I got my dream dress that should've been $2500 for only $600! Definitely check the sale wall before looking at the more expensive ones. You never know! I came back with my bridesmaids and got their dresses there too. They all raved about the service and atmosphere as well. Highly recommend this bridal salon!

2015-11-11T11:20:07 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you choose us to be apart of your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your husband! Also, please email us ([email protected]) pictures of your wedding day. We would love to see... Read Less Read More

Affordable Options

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Yaritza H

They have a great staff and affordable options.

2015-11-11T11:20:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you had a great experience with us!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Devon-Leigh T

Blush was everything that I needed! Their team is so kind and eager to help. They allowed me to try on as many dresses as I needed. Based on my likes and dislikes they would work with me to bring me more dresses with all my likes and no dislikes to try on. I found my dream dress... Read More there and bought it off the rack. I was nervous about getting my dress altered but their tailor was awesome! There was a lot that needed to be taken in for it to fit but they worked hard until it fit absolutely perfect. (Leigh is incredible and her work is pristine!) I always felt comfortable going into the store and everyone was always willing to help. I bought my rehearsal dinner dress there and 10 bridesmaids dresses from there too. My girls loved working with them too! BLUSH IS AWESOME! I now swear by it!

2015-11-11T11:22:24 Response from the vendor

Thank for taking the time to write us a review! We are so thrilled that you choose us to be apart of your bridal experience. Congratulations to you and your husband! Happy five months! Also, please send us pictures to [email protected] We would love to... Read Less Read More

Best customer service in Baton Rouge

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Heather L

I went to every shop in Baton Rouge and a few shops out of town. Blush was by far the most helpful and had the best dresses to choose from. The store is not overwhelming like the department store bridal shops and also not so small that there aren't enough selections. The girls... Read More at Blush could not be more friendly. I ordered my dress and could not be more excited to have gone through them.

Found dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

Making the appointment with blush was a breeze. Samantha was my consultant. She let me browse and pick out gowns I was interested in, she was very good about letting me know which dresses were over my budget. I would definitely recommend brides to come here. I found a beautiful... Read More gown with lace and beads for a great price! Samantha was so sweet, made the experience very personal. She even helped show us bridesmaids dresses afterwards. I never felt rushed. This place is the best in Baton Rouge! They said my gown should be in by 4 months.

Blush is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley B

I love love loveeee the Blush team! I found my dream dress from there on their sample sale rack. I loved parts of the dress, but others not so much. With the help of the girls at Blush and their Tailor, they transformed that dress into my dream dress. There were so many... Read More alterations and it turned out absolutely perfect. Sometimes alterations can go very very wrong. I was nervous about getting my wedding dress altered so much. But it turned out AMAZING. And every time I went into that store, they were so helpful and kind. I never felt like they were annoyed. I loved the relationship we formed over the 11 months I was engaged. We even got the bridesmaid dresses from there and they were so sweet to all my girls. BLUSH IS THE PLACE TO GO.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kristi H

I bought my wedding dress and veil from Blush and everything has been so great! The boutique is very nice, organized, and spacious. It Has never been crowded when I've been, so you don't feel overwhelmed like other busier places, and the service is great. All the workers have... Read More been super sweet. I ordered my dress in August, and it came in in October (less than 3 months!). They have lots of beautiful dresses to choose from, I would definitely recommend visiting Blush during your wedding dress shopping!

Great experience

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Samantha

The staff is very polite and helpful. They have a great selection of dresses and I had a great, personal experience. Thanks!

Love Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Lacy F

After several frustrating bridal appointments around Baton Rouge, I walked into Blush without an appointment and not sure what to expect. The ladies were so amazingly sweet and accommodating! A consultant took time for me even without an appointment and helped me find the... Read More perfect dress based on a loose description of things I liked. And the selection was amazing! I really liked a lot of dresses but I fell in love with THE ONE. And I got to walk out with it that day (along with my beautiful veil) because it only needed minor alterations. I really can't say enough great things about Blush; their staff and selection turned a very stressful and frustrating day into an easy and fun one!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Heather B

I am EXTREMELY happy with my experience at Blush. Samantha was amazing at helping me decide what type of dress would look good on my body. I never thought I'd end up with the dress I picked because I never would have tried it on in the first place. However, by trusting Samantha,... Read More I ended up with my PERFECT wedding gown. Two weeks after I ordered my gown, I found out I was pregnant!! The girls at Blush assured me that the dress could be altered for my growing mid-section. With the help of Tinh's Tailoring (next door to the Blush salon), a corset was built into my gown 2 weeks before my wedding day. It was beautiful work and at a VERY reasonable price. My wedding was this passed weekend and my dress fit perfectly. I am so happy that I chose my dress from Blush. You will not be disappointed in your trip there.

Start a Conversation!