Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

Baton Rouge, LA

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

We are a full-service salon for your very own special day. Offering bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of all occasions, prom, formals & accessories. We are here to provide a relaxed, stress-free environment, and exceptional customer service for every client through our salon.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses

3937 Perkins Rd , Baton Rouge, LA

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Heather B

I am EXTREMELY happy with my experience at Blush. Samantha was amazing at helping me decide what type of dress would look good on my body. I never thought I'd end up with the dress I picked because I never would have tried it on in the first place. However, by trusting Samantha,... Read More I ended up with my PERFECT wedding gown. Two weeks after I ordered my gown, I found out I was pregnant!! The girls at Blush assured me that the dress could be altered for my growing mid-section. With the help of Tinh's Tailoring (next door to the Blush salon), a corset was built into my gown 2 weeks before my wedding day. It was beautiful work and at a VERY reasonable price. My wedding was this passed weekend and my dress fit perfectly. I am so happy that I chose my dress from Blush. You will not be disappointed in your trip there.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Devon-Leigh T

Blush was everything that I needed! Their team is so kind and eager to help. They allowed me to try on as many dresses as I needed. Based on my likes and dislikes they would work with me to bring me more dresses with all my likes and no dislikes to try on. I found my dream dress... Read More there and bought it off the rack. I was nervous about getting my dress altered but their tailor was awesome! There was a lot that needed to be taken in for it to fit but they worked hard until it fit absolutely perfect. (Leigh is incredible and her work is pristine!) I always felt comfortable going into the store and everyone was always willing to help. I bought my rehearsal dinner dress there and 10 bridesmaids dresses from there too. My girls loved working with them too! BLUSH IS AWESOME! I now swear by it!

2015-11-11T11:22:24 Response from the vendor

Thank for taking the time to write us a review! We are so thrilled that you choose us to be apart of your bridal experience. Congratulations to you and your husband! Happy five months! Also, please send us pictures to [email protected] We would love to... Read Less Read More

Every girl's dream

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Lan N

Shopping for my wedding gown at Blush was every girl’s dream when it comes to shopping for the perfect wedding dress. The boutique feels lavish, with a beautiful dressing area and white and ivory gowns lining the walls and racks. After talking with the owners, Samantha and Anna,... Read More about the details I was looking for, they easily navigated their large selection to choose several gowns that met my requests. After trying on over 20 or so gowns and a lot of going back and forth, I finally decided on the one. They were very patient and responded to all my calls and questions promptly. Once my Allure Couture gown and accessories arrived at the boutique, the tailoring was beautifully done. Their mother has an alteration store, Tailoring by Tinh, one door over. The ease of the tailor coming right to you and making all the changes and requests made the process so much easier. The finished dress was exactly as I had envisioned, with a perfect fit to my petite figure. I also purchased my Andrew Adele bridesmaids dresses through Blush. Their wedding and bridesmaid’s dresses are affordable and reasonably priced. They also have a big selection of flower girl and cocktail dresses available. My bridesmaids complimented on the ease of shopping, selection and the wonderful customer service. Samantha and Anna were knowledgeable, friendly, personable and flexible to work with. I would highly recommend other brides to check them out for their bridal attire.

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel S

The staff at Blush made my wedding dress buying experience perfect! They were so kind and fun and helped me pick the perfect dress for my special day! Thank You!

2015-11-11T11:18:06 Response from the vendor

Rachel, We are so happy that we were able to make your bridal experience absolutely amazing! Congratulations to you and Ryan! Also, please email us a few of your wedding pictures. We would love to see them!

Love this place!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Lauren B

The girls here were so courteous and knowledgable and the salon feels super high end. I had a budget under $1000 and my consultant had a hunch about a dress from the sale wall that ended up being the dress! Without even knowing me, she knew exactly the kind of dress I wanted.... Read More The best part is I got my dream dress that should've been $2500 for only $600! Definitely check the sale wall before looking at the more expensive ones. You never know! I came back with my bridesmaids and got their dresses there too. They all raved about the service and atmosphere as well. Highly recommend this bridal salon!

2015-11-11T11:20:07 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you choose us to be apart of your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your husband! Also, please email us ([email protected]) pictures of your wedding day. We would love to see... Read Less Read More

Affordable Options

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Yaritza H

They have a great staff and affordable options.

2015-11-11T11:20:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad that you had a great experience with us!

Best customer service in Baton Rouge

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Heather L

I went to every shop in Baton Rouge and a few shops out of town. Blush was by far the most helpful and had the best dresses to choose from. The store is not overwhelming like the department store bridal shops and also not so small that there aren't enough selections. The girls... Read More at Blush could not be more friendly. I ordered my dress and could not be more excited to have gone through them.

Found dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

Making the appointment with blush was a breeze. Samantha was my consultant. She let me browse and pick out gowns I was interested in, she was very good about letting me know which dresses were over my budget. I would definitely recommend brides to come here. I found a beautiful... Read More gown with lace and beads for a great price! Samantha was so sweet, made the experience very personal. She even helped show us bridesmaids dresses afterwards. I never felt rushed. This place is the best in Baton Rouge! They said my gown should be in by 4 months.

Blush is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley B

I love love loveeee the Blush team! I found my dream dress from there on their sample sale rack. I loved parts of the dress, but others not so much. With the help of the girls at Blush and their Tailor, they transformed that dress into my dream dress. There were so many... Read More alterations and it turned out absolutely perfect. Sometimes alterations can go very very wrong. I was nervous about getting my wedding dress altered so much. But it turned out AMAZING. And every time I went into that store, they were so helpful and kind. I never felt like they were annoyed. I loved the relationship we formed over the 11 months I was engaged. We even got the bridesmaid dresses from there and they were so sweet to all my girls. BLUSH IS THE PLACE TO GO.

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kristi H

I bought my wedding dress and veil from Blush and everything has been so great! The boutique is very nice, organized, and spacious. It Has never been crowded when I've been, so you don't feel overwhelmed like other busier places, and the service is great. All the workers have... Read More been super sweet. I ordered my dress in August, and it came in in October (less than 3 months!). They have lots of beautiful dresses to choose from, I would definitely recommend visiting Blush during your wedding dress shopping!

Great experience

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Samantha

The staff is very polite and helpful. They have a great selection of dresses and I had a great, personal experience. Thanks!

Love Blush Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Lacy F

After several frustrating bridal appointments around Baton Rouge, I walked into Blush without an appointment and not sure what to expect. The ladies were so amazingly sweet and accommodating! A consultant took time for me even without an appointment and helped me find the... Read More perfect dress based on a loose description of things I liked. And the selection was amazing! I really liked a lot of dresses but I fell in love with THE ONE. And I got to walk out with it that day (along with my beautiful veil) because it only needed minor alterations. I really can't say enough great things about Blush; their staff and selection turned a very stressful and frustrating day into an easy and fun one!