Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

We are a full-service salon for your very own special day. We want to help you find the perfect dress that is unique and fits your personal style. Each gown in our salon is selected personally for its high quality, design and affordable pricing. Our exquisite selection includes bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother-of-all-occasions, special occasions, prom, and accessories. Our goal is to want to provide a relaxed, stress-free environment and exceptional customer service for every client that walks into our salon.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

3937 Perkins Rd , Baton Rouge, LA (225) 330-4980

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Macy G

Every person I interacted with in this shop was absolutely wonderful. This was my experience from start to finish: I'm planning my wedding from across the country where I currently live, though I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I flew in last year to go dress shopping at a... Read More flew places with my mom. The day I was initially supposed to come in I got into a minor car accident, when I called to let them know I would be unable to make it they were very accommodating and were able to see me the next day with my mom and 2 friends. I tried many absolutely gorgeous gowns on during that appointment and our stylist was so upbeat and sweet. I found a dress I was pretty set on, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. One thing I absolutely loved is that they DO allow you to take pictures unlike many other shops. I decided to wait until a trunk show in August/Sept to come back and make a final decision. During that period of time I actually won a free DB dress and I was really torn between buying a new one or using the one that I had won. It was a full tulle ballgown, which did not look bad but was not at all what I had fallen in love with previously. I still had not stopped staring at the picture I had of the dress from Blush (Stella York 6124), and ultimately if I hadn't had the picture to constantly remind me of how gorgeous that dress was I don't know that I would've gone back for it. The girls at Blush were kind enough to let me bring that dress in and compare it to the one I had picked out during my last visit when I came in for the trunk show. They were never pushy and very honest throughout both visits. I ended up deciding to go with the original gown I had picked out there and I couldn't be happier to this day. My dress came in a little earlier than expected and they held it for me until I flew back in for Christmas, when I got to pick up the dress with my mom and future mother-in-law. Everything they had advised me of as far as sizing, color, etc. turned out to be accurate and I'm all the better for it! Even though they'd already gotten our money they were still as wonderful as before and made us feel very appreciated there. I would 100% recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a great wedding dress shopping experience. They are by far one of my favorite small businesses in the BR area.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Laura D

I went into the store not really knowing what to expect. This was the first time I had tried on a wedding dress! Shawna blew away my expectations! I told her a few of my favorite things and she started pulling dresses. I would tell her what I liked and what I didn't. She made me... Read More feel so wonderful!! She is truly a gem!!! I would recommend anyone looking for their bridal gown to go to Blush!!! Also, make sure to ask for Shawna she will help you find the dress of your dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Meaghan H

I had the most amazing experience at Blush. Nikki was so sweet and helpful and I felt so comfortable with her. She listened to what I said I was looking for and she pulled dresses that I doubt I would have had the guts to pull for myself, yet they still made me feel like a real... Read More bride. The dress I fell in love with (and bought) was one that she picked out after hearing feedback on a couple of other dresses I tried on; it is perfect and I would not have found it without Nikki. I highly recommend Blush to anyone looking for "THE Dress"!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Carli W

These workers were kind sometimes and rude at other times. I had two bad experiences here, one with my sister when she was looking for her wedding dress. The attendant was too concerned over her own problems to attend to helping my sister find a dress. And the other experience... Read More was when I was searching for my own dress. That experience was so distasteful that I elected to go with another Bridal Salon over this one.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Lindsay C

Everyone I worked with here was fantastic! They took the time with me at two appointments to pick out my wedding dress and my accessories, and make sure everything looked perfect. Staff was very friendly, and I found they had the largest selection of wedding dresses in town.... Read More I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Torie F

My experience at Blush was great! They were very friendly and welcoming, and my stylist was very knowledgable and helpful. The service at Blush definitely out-shined the service that I got at the other bridal salons that I visited. And best of all, I found my dream dress! Thank... Read More you for such a great experience, you get my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Tremaine R

I had spent the entire day dress shopping so that my 77 year old mom could have that "Say Yes to the dress" experience. But after visiting 2 other salons unsuccessfully, I started to feel hopeless. In a panic, I Google'd wedding dress salons (since I am not from the Baton... Read More Rouge area) and hoped to find one still open and worth my time. My budget was very small, so I was afraid of choosing an upscale salon that had exorbitant prices. I called Blush because their Google reviews were very good and I just had a good feeling about it. They were very friendly and told me to come right over as it was the end of the day. Well, as soon as I walked in, I could IMMEDIATELY tell that this was different from all the other salons I'd visited that day! The environment was clean, classy and comfortable. They greeted me with open arms and asked for my vision. I showed the Dr

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Bria W

I found my dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. The lady that helped me "I forgot her name" was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a dress and picked out a lot of great options. The champagne and king cake made the experience great too!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Ashley W

Best bridal salon in Baton Rouge! I went to three other bridal salons in Baton Rouge and Blush was the absolute best. I went over on my appointment and they made accommodations for me so could continue to try on dresses, after purchasing my dress I still had questions and they... Read More took out the time to make sure everything I needed was available to me.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Brandy H

Samantha was AMAZING!!! She knew exactly what I wanted, she catered to my needs and helped find me the perfect dress. From the minute I called her on the phone to schedule an appointment to the moment of purchasing my dress, she was a sweetheart. My experience at Blush was... Read More exactly what I was looking for and more!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Stephanie H

Samantha and her team are AMAZING!!! I happened to stumble upon this place while searching for my wedding dress...I didn't have an appt but just figured I'd pop in to check the place out. I am SO THANKFUL I did! The Salon was so busy but they were so accommodating, helpful,... Read More friendly and fun!! Made me feel like I was the only bride there! I found the PERFECT dress for me and my bridesmaids!! Please do yourself a favor and check them out! This will be the best decision you make while wedding planning ;)

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Andie B

The staff at Blush was very friendly and they helped me to find my perfect wedding dress. They even let me come back and try it on in front of my family members. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Katie B

Blush Bridal was amazing! They did everything they could to make sure my big day was perfect. I purchased my stunning Stella York dress, and my bridesmaids even got their dresses from them! They made sure everything was taken care of and i didn't have to worry about a thing!... Read More Thank you Blush Bridal, i was a very happy blush bride!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren M

I really loved this bridal salon! The ladies are so helpful and nice. They helped me find the dress of my dreams and I couldn't be more thankful for them and all their help.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Paige R

Fantastic selection!! We didn't even need an appointment, and they let us take pictures. The lady was so nice and helpful, and she took so much time with us. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jackie P

I've never felt so special in anyone's boutique, they made me feel that I was top priority. I will definitely share my experience with for someone else on their special day. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress! I highly recommend Blush Formal & Bridal Salon.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Lakeshia V

I ♥️ Blush. I had the greatest experiance ever. When I went to Blush, I already knew exactly what dress I wanted. It was a beaded top strapless Cinderella dress, that was posted to their Instagram months earler. Anna suggested I try on others dresses just in case it didnt... Read More meet my expectations. I did and fell in love with a blush fitted gown , and even though I dreamed about the other dress for months; I could deffinatly see my self walking down the isle in this dress. I was torn between the 2 , Anna told me go with with my heart. In the end I chose the dressed I dreamed about for so long. Everyone at Blush was very helpful and professional . I ♥️My dress so much in fact in 5 years we will be renewing our vows and this is the dress I will be wearing again. Thank You Blush.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tori S

I went to 8 or 9 stores when looking for my wedding gown and bridesmaids' dresses, and Blush was by far the best one, hands down. They have beautiful gowns for every budget, and make trying on the dresses so much fun! They are so helpful and take the time to get a sense of your... Read More style and budget so they can help you best. The manager is especially kind! Absolutely recommend Blush! They have the most beautiful gowns at the best prices!!! I got my wedding gown AND bridesmaids' dresses from there! Cant say enough good things about Blush!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Victoria T

Blush made all of my dress dreams come true! Nikki helped me find/create my PERFECT wedding gown fit for a fairytale. She listened to my vision and made it happen with a gorgeous custom gown! Blush was one of the only stores I found that had a large selection of beautiful... Read More boleros. Blush also had everything I needed to complete my bridal look from the cathedral length veil to accessories and even a fake bouquet to really get a good visual for how I would look on my wedding day. The girls at Blush are very vigilant to details and cover everything (including comfortable seating and options to enjoy water, champagne, and/or mimosas while you and your crew shop). We also found my bridesmaid dresses there, which are so elegant and lovely. It was hard to chose the bridesmaid dresses, because they had so many nice options! Blush really offers the full package. Nikki is absolutely wonderful, but everyone that works there is great. Service is top notch! ADDED BONUS- there is a tailoring shop attached next door that is very dependable and does AMAZING alterations (Tailoring by Tinh). Can't say enough great things about both stores! Excellent service that left me more than satisfied from Blush and Tailoring by Tinh.

2016-10-06T12:57:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. We know the big day is coming soon and we cannot wait! Please email us wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Brooke L

Blush is amazing!!!!!! As soon as you walk through the door you are welcomed and the atmosphere is friendly everyone helped no just one person, they helped me till I found my dream dress, then it came in a month early and the fit was perfect all I have to get altered is the... Read More length, I love blush!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-10-06T12:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Meagan C

Blush made my bridal dress shopping the ultimate day! They were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to find THE DRESS!!! The boutique is very nice inside and the staff made me feel So comfortable! I went to a few shops before, and when I walked into blush, I knew this... Read More was the place I wanted to by my dress!!! You will not go wrong shopping here for your wedding dress!!!

2016-10-06T12:58:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. We know the big day is coming soon. Please email us wedding pictures to us at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Nicole M

I've been to several bridal salons in the past couple of weeks looking for bridesmaids dresses, color swatches, and a bridal gown for myself. Blush is by far the BEST bridal salon I have yet to step in. Jessica waited on me on multiple visits (because I had different agendas... Read More each visit). She knew my needs and went above and beyond to make sure they were met. Every person on their staff was wonderful! I was treated poorly at other salons, but not here!! Thank you so much to Blush and Jessica for helping me find my DREAM dress!

2016-10-06T12:59:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jennifer L

I went to Blush with the intent to just try on dresses to see what looked good on me because I had a specific designer I wanted to wear. I couldn't get an appointment at the retailer that carried the designer I had for months. I was able to get in at Blush instantly. I got to... Read More the store and was instantly greeted with a warm hi! I was taken back to the dressing room and asked what I was looking for. I told her what I liked and what my concept was for my wedding. She pulled several dresses for me and also let me take a look around for myself. One of the dresses she pulled was something I wouldn't have even thought to pick. I put it on and instantly got chills and cried. They know what they are doing there. The family is so sweet and they are so professional. I loved that I didn't feel pressured and I had the option to try on every dress if I wanted. I would suggest anyone going to Blush! Thanks for helping make my day perfect!

2016-10-06T12:59:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Please email us wedding pictures to us at [email protected] We would love to see them! Again,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Lauren M

I absolutely loved my experience at Blush! They were so sweet and helpful during bridal appointment. The stores is beautiful. They had a FABULOUS selection of dresses at better prices than anywhere I had seen in town for how beautiful the quality of the dress is. My dress was... Read More satin so I was worried that it would be wrinkled from hanging in it's bad before the wedding. They steamed my dress for and let me stash it over night there. They took such great care of us and I will make sure to go back for any other formal needs!!

2016-10-06T13:00:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We are so honored that you choose us to be apart of your special day. Times flies and we cannot believe it has been almost 10 months since you tied the... Read Less Read More

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rachel S

The staff at Blush made my wedding dress buying experience perfect! They were so kind and fun and helped me pick the perfect dress for my special day! Thank You!

2015-11-11T11:18:06 Response from the vendor

Rachel, We are so happy that we were able to make your bridal experience absolutely amazing! Congratulations to you and Ryan! Also, please email us a few of your wedding pictures. We would love to see them!