Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

We are a full-service salon for your very own special day. We want to help you find the perfect dress that is unique and fits your personal style. Each gown in our salon is selected personally for its high quality, design and affordable pricing. Our exquisite selection includes bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother-of-all-occasions, special occasions, prom, and accessories. Our goal is to want to provide a relaxed, stress-free environment and exceptional customer service for every client that walks into our salon.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3937 Perkins Rd , Baton Rouge, LA (225) 330-4980

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Macy G

Every person I interacted with in this shop was absolutely wonderful. This was my experience from start to finish: I'm planning my wedding from across the country where I currently live, though I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I flew in last year to go dress shopping at a... Read More flew places with my mom. The day I was initially supposed to come in I got into a minor car accident, when I called to let them know I would be unable to make it they were very accommodating and were able to see me the next day with my mom and 2 friends. I tried many absolutely gorgeous gowns on during that appointment and our stylist was so upbeat and sweet. I found a dress I was pretty set on, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. One thing I absolutely loved is that they DO allow you to take pictures unlike many other shops. I decided to wait until a trunk show in August/Sept to come back and make a final decision. During that period of time I actually won a free DB dress and I was really torn between buying a new one or using the one that I had won. It was a full tulle ballgown, which did not look bad but was not at all what I had fallen in love with previously. I still had not stopped staring at the picture I had of the dress from Blush (Stella York 6124), and ultimately if I hadn't had the picture to constantly remind me of how gorgeous that dress was I don't know that I would've gone back for it. The girls at Blush were kind enough to let me bring that dress in and compare it to the one I had picked out during my last visit when I came in for the trunk show. They were never pushy and very honest throughout both visits. I ended up deciding to go with the original gown I had picked out there and I couldn't be happier to this day. My dress came in a little earlier than expected and they held it for me until I flew back in for Christmas, when I got to pick up the dress with my mom and future mother-in-law. Everything they had advised me of as far as sizing, color, etc. turned out to be accurate and I'm all the better for it! Even though they'd already gotten our money they were still as wonderful as before and made us feel very appreciated there. I would 100% recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a great wedding dress shopping experience. They are by far one of my favorite small businesses in the BR area.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Laura D

I went into the store not really knowing what to expect. This was the first time I had tried on a wedding dress! Shawna blew away my expectations! I told her a few of my favorite things and she started pulling dresses. I would tell her what I liked and what I didn't. She made me... Read More feel so wonderful!! She is truly a gem!!! I would recommend anyone looking for their bridal gown to go to Blush!!! Also, make sure to ask for Shawna she will help you find the dress of your dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Meaghan H

I had the most amazing experience at Blush. Nikki was so sweet and helpful and I felt so comfortable with her. She listened to what I said I was looking for and she pulled dresses that I doubt I would have had the guts to pull for myself, yet they still made me feel like a real... Read More bride. The dress I fell in love with (and bought) was one that she picked out after hearing feedback on a couple of other dresses I tried on; it is perfect and I would not have found it without Nikki. I highly recommend Blush to anyone looking for "THE Dress"!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Jinny B

These ladies are unbelievable!!! Samantha was my main girl, but literally everyone I worked with was amazing! I also worked a lot with Nikki . These girls were wonderful! Went above and beyond!!! I literally adore them! The store is beautiful!! I loved being there every time I... Read More was there!!! They made me feel so comfortable. They have a wonderful selection of dresses! I love you ladies! Thanks for being so awesome!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Christa D

I am so happy I'm a Blush bride! Blush was the first place I visited when shopping for my wedding dress. Miranda was my attendant that day and she was absolutely AMAZING! She really listened to what I was saying about what I liked/didn't like. After listening to what I said... Read More for a few dresses, she went off and found a dress that she thought I would like. She then added some custom touches to help make it what I wanted and also one of a kind. It is the most perfect dress for me! I had another appointment at a different salon that same day so I went to that before making my final decision. I didn't stay long at the other place, I hurried back to Blush. All of the people I've interacted with at Blush (from the first visit to fittings and bridesmaid dresses) have been SO helpful and kind. The ladies who have helped me were so fun to interact with and you can tell that they really care about you and the dress of your dreams. I can't say enough good things about Blush!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Ashton G

I had a great experience at Blush! They were so kind and accommodating - giving my mother and MIL mimosas to sip while I tried on dresses. They were very respectful of your budget and what I mean by that is they wouldn't bring you dresses that were over your budget for you to... Read More fall in love with. In addition, the store had dresses for ALL budgets which took a lot of pressure off. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Langley P

Awesome experience for me and the bridal party that came in to help find a wedding dress. I had Jade as my attendant and she was super accomadating when I was stressed after trying on 75 dresses total that day (from three different stores).

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Abby H

My appointment was with Elizabeth. She was so sweet, sincere, and genuine. I had a bad experience at another bridal shop and arrived kind of disappointed. I knew exactly what I wanted and showed her some pictures. I found my dress after trying on just 2! I started happy crying... Read More and Elizabeth was even tearing up. She is great at what she does and is so great to work with! The owner was also precious and made the entire process easy and exciting! The mimosas are also a plus. :)

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Lynn L

This place is amazing. My fiancé noticed this place on his way to work. I scheduled my appointment, and found 4 dresses that I love. Going back Friday and I am having my parents will help me decide one of the four. This best is the best.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Sara L

This place is divine! I had seen this salon on theknot.com and decided to check it out along with another salon also listed on this website. I went to Blush first. Jessica had helped me find a few gowns that I liked, but none that I loved. I had ended up finding THE wedding... Read More dress at the other place, but decided to contact Blush to see if I could order the same dress through them as my mother and I enjoyed their services and friendliness more. They carried the gown I was looking for and even told me I could get a discount since they didn't have a sample of that dress for me to try on in the store. Once I ordered my gown, it was smooth sailing after that. My dress came in more than 2 months before the wedding, so there was plenty of time for alterations. I also ordered my veil from here and I had about 3 ladies helping me out at that point. Pickup was easy for everything and the workers always had a smile on their faces. They love working there and they know what they're doing. Another note: I also ordered my bridesmaids dress from Blush and all of my girls LOVED their dresses, which was important to me. My mother also got her dress from here from off the sale rack and had it miraculously altered at the place next door. They are a bit pricier than other bridal salons, but they are worth every penny. The only downside is their parking lot, which is small and has a LOT of traffic on that road.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shelby T

Found my wedding dress only because Samantha used her creative mind by showing me how to alter a dress I was unsure about and now I love it. I went to plenty of bridal salons and this by far had the nicest people. Customer service matters a lot because the salons basically had... Read More all the same things.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Lexie M

My bestfriend found the of her dreams here, except they measured her 4 sizes too big. They said that they could not reorder, refund, or alter the dress to fit her because she signed off on the measurements they wrote. She ended up having the dress remade at an alteration shop... Read More which cost more than the dress did.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 May S

I said yes to the dress after an impromptu stop for a Stella York trunk show. The outside is unassuming but once inside I was whisked away to the back with champagne in hand to try on dresses! I had no idea I would fall in love with one! I got married in Kauai, Hawaii but... Read More live in Baton Rouge. My beachy, sleek yet flowy dress was just what I was looking for! They were so accommodating with my decision making - since it was a trunk show dress and I had to make my mind up quickly! They validated my pick and made me truly feel like I found the "dress that was meant to be" and it certainly was! Everyone was great. The space is clean and easy to browse dresses in. They had plenty of different styles and great skill at streamline the process. I never felt overwhelmed. And of course the mimosa was just icing on the cake.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Carli W

These workers were kind sometimes and rude at other times. I had two bad experiences here, one with my sister when she was looking for her wedding dress. The attendant was too concerned over her own problems to attend to helping my sister find a dress. And the other experience... Read More was when I was searching for my own dress. That experience was so distasteful that I elected to go with another Bridal Salon over this one.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Lindsay C

Everyone I worked with here was fantastic! They took the time with me at two appointments to pick out my wedding dress and my accessories, and make sure everything looked perfect. Staff was very friendly, and I found they had the largest selection of wedding dresses in town.... Read More I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Torie F

My experience at Blush was great! They were very friendly and welcoming, and my stylist was very knowledgable and helpful. The service at Blush definitely out-shined the service that I got at the other bridal salons that I visited. And best of all, I found my dream dress! Thank... Read More you for such a great experience, you get my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Tremaine R

I had spent the entire day dress shopping so that my 77 year old mom could have that "Say Yes to the dress" experience. But after visiting 2 other salons unsuccessfully, I started to feel hopeless. In a panic, I Google'd wedding dress salons (since I am not from the Baton... Read More Rouge area) and hoped to find one still open and worth my time. My budget was very small, so I was afraid of choosing an upscale salon that had exorbitant prices. I called Blush because their Google reviews were very good and I just had a good feeling about it. They were very friendly and told me to come right over as it was the end of the day. Well, as soon as I walked in, I could IMMEDIATELY tell that this was different from all the other salons I'd visited that day! The environment was clean, classy and comfortable. They greeted me with open arms and asked for my vision. I showed the Dr

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Bria W

I found my dress and my bridesmaids dresses here. The lady that helped me "I forgot her name" was able to capture exactly what I wanted in a dress and picked out a lot of great options. The champagne and king cake made the experience great too!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Ashley W

Best bridal salon in Baton Rouge! I went to three other bridal salons in Baton Rouge and Blush was the absolute best. I went over on my appointment and they made accommodations for me so could continue to try on dresses, after purchasing my dress I still had questions and they... Read More took out the time to make sure everything I needed was available to me.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Brandy H

Samantha was AMAZING!!! She knew exactly what I wanted, she catered to my needs and helped find me the perfect dress. From the minute I called her on the phone to schedule an appointment to the moment of purchasing my dress, she was a sweetheart. My experience at Blush was... Read More exactly what I was looking for and more!!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Stephanie H

Samantha and her team are AMAZING!!! I happened to stumble upon this place while searching for my wedding dress...I didn't have an appt but just figured I'd pop in to check the place out. I am SO THANKFUL I did! The Salon was so busy but they were so accommodating, helpful,... Read More friendly and fun!! Made me feel like I was the only bride there! I found the PERFECT dress for me and my bridesmaids!! Please do yourself a favor and check them out! This will be the best decision you make while wedding planning ;)

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Andie B

The staff at Blush was very friendly and they helped me to find my perfect wedding dress. They even let me come back and try it on in front of my family members. It was a great experience, and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Katie B

Blush Bridal was amazing! They did everything they could to make sure my big day was perfect. I purchased my stunning Stella York dress, and my bridesmaids even got their dresses from them! They made sure everything was taken care of and i didn't have to worry about a thing!... Read More Thank you Blush Bridal, i was a very happy blush bride!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Lauren M

I really loved this bridal salon! The ladies are so helpful and nice. They helped me find the dress of my dreams and I couldn't be more thankful for them and all their help.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Paige R

Fantastic selection!! We didn't even need an appointment, and they let us take pictures. The lady was so nice and helpful, and she took so much time with us. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!