Blush

Boston, Cape & Islands, New England, ME, NH, VT, NY

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

29 Main Street, Hingham , MA Boston, Cape & Islands, New England, ME, NH, VT, NY (781) 740-2228

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Erin D

Is there a 6th star?! Kelly and Jared were wonderful! My wife and I both felt comfortable, taken care of, and heard. Since neither of us wear a ton of make-up, we wee concerned about looking over-done. Not the case at all! We both felt like more polished, more beautiful versions... Read More of ourselves. Kelly was a warm, kind, and lovely person to have around on our wedding day. My mother and sister had thier make-up done as well and they looked goregous! I would recommend Blush to any and every bride.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katie E

Kelly and her team at Blush were INCREDIBLE. I don't know how she made me look so amazing on my wedding day, but words cannot even describe it. I looked natural but glowing - couldn't have asked for more. On top of that, in the weeks/months leading up to my wedding, during my... Read More trials Kelly and her team worked with me to get a skincare regime in place that truly transformed my skin - after years of acne problems, my skin was clear and glowing on my wedding day, all thanks to Kelly and the products her team recommended. After handling my pre-wedding freakout like a pro the night before my wedding while prepping for my rehearsal dinner, Kelly walked me through every step of the bridal makeup the next day, to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. It was incredible, and she is such a nice and warm person. If you're lucky enough to find Kelly available for your date - book her immediately and never look back!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Donna N

Kelly and Jared did such an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding on 9/2/16. Everyone loved their makeup applications. They are top notch. Kelly has such a warm, friendly personality. She is very calming on what can be a hectic day. Everyones makeup looked perfect.... Read More Not over done or under done - just perfect!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kaila H

Kelly and her team are absolutely. FANTASTIC. They did such wonders on my girls and me, I have never felt so beautiful. From the planning, to the trial, to the morning of, Kelly was so helpful. She had an esthetician meet with me during my trial to recommend a skincare regimen... Read More which drastically improved my skin not just for my wedding, but for me! Kelly knew exactly what look to go for and which colors to use, and she listened when I needed to add or change anything to my makeup. The pricing is a little on the steep side but so, so worth every penny.

2016-04-21T06:31:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We were so truly honored to be a part of such wonderful day!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Tryst Studio came highly recommended by a friend (who was also recently married at the Wequassett) and I consider myself so lucky that Kelly and Jared were available for my wedding! Not only are they both extremely talented makeup artists, but they're also so kind, low key, and... Read More very helpful. All of my bridesmaids and my mother raved about them the entire weekend and not surprisingly, our pictures were so beautiful thanks to their amazing work! My trial with Kelly was so much fun and she gave me great advice for taking care of my skin in the months leading up to the wedding. I also got a great eyebrow wax at Tryst! I would highly recommend Kelly and anyone else from Tryst to everyone (not just brides) in the future!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Jennie M

Kelly was my dream makeup artist as soon as I saw photos from her website and she didn't disappoint! She was so friendly and calming on the day of the wedding. Before finding Kelly, I was worried about looking unnatural or too made up for my wedding, especially as a fair skinned... Read More bride. Kelly made me look like the best version of myself. My wedding party couldn't say enough good things about their makeup experiences, and we all received complements throughout the night. I am so happy with my experience and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Hillary R

Jared is not only a genius with a make up brush, he is a calming, kind and centering presence during your wedding day excitement. He does a beautiful, natural face with skin like J.Lo. He's just that good! He did my make up for a wedding I was in years ago and rocked then too. I... Read More can't say enough good things about him!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 a a

Kelly was perfect! I was hesitant to have my makeup professionally done, but am so happy that I decided to work with her. I looked like my best self - exactly what I had hoped. I could not recommend Kelly more!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mary R

Jared did my make up for my wedding as well as my entire wedding party. He was fantastic. He had done my sister in laws make up at her wedding and I hoped he was available for my wedding. He was professional, fun to work with, and above all made us look gorgeous for the wedding.... Read More The make up did not look over done at all and matched everyone's personalities. It lasted all night long. I would highly recommend Blush and Jared!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Susan S

I have known Kelly for years and was thrilled to hire Blush for my own wedding. Jared was AMAZING. I wanted simple, polished, elegant make up with a pop of pinkish raspberry color on the lips and he nailed it! My schedule was so hectic that I did not have time for a trial and... Read More he nailed it without at trial run! That's how good he is! He also did my 3 bridesmaids make up and each of them were blown away with one bridesmaid saying "I feel the prettiest I've ever felt" after looking in the mirror at her finished face. I cannot say enough positive things about Jared and Kelly...except hire them now! You will feel and look amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 J

Kelly was recommended by a trustworthy friend of my husband. So, I expected good things and I trusted her without a trial run. A quick summary: You will Never regret hiring her. She is more than a talented artist, she is the type of person you want around. Also, the photos on... Read More here do no justice to what her work looks like in person. If you want "wow", she does that in the most graceful way possible. The day came and she was nice and early and ready to go when I got there. Very easy and smooth to work with and she even takes time to prepare herself and your skin beforehand. She is a beautiful person inside and out, and you get that as soon as you meet her. If you want a down to earth, intelligent artist, you have that with Kelly. She is like a painter when she starts to work. She is delicate and brings out natural beauty. She made me feel like a Disney Princess. I never thought I would feel that way, but she made it happen. All that alone makes me want to recommend her to everyone I know. It already sounds like above and beyond, but to her it seems like it isn't. It is just her. Her natural personality and her natural work ethic. Although, let me explain what certainly is exceeding beyond what her requirements are. My Mother had someone else do her make up that she previously already arranged before I met Kelly, but she hated it. She wanted to feel confident, like I wanted to feel confident. Kelly without a sweat managed to fix the make up without hesitation within 5 minutes and my Mom was gleaming. I realized how important it is to have someone with such a compassionate personality right as time is ticking. As are wedding days, something will go wrong, and my wedding dress happened to have had the essential metal clasp on the back fall off at some point prior to putting it on. Kelly was quick and smart to keep me calm at the start and MacGyvered her way a sewing kit and a clasp from my dress for the next days breakfast and sewed the piece together, quite well. In turn, she helped me arrive to the ceremony Right on time ( I mean within 7 minutes of start time). The clasp stayed on and she was such a de-stresser for us. It felt like having your best friend there, ready to help, with all true sincerity and no tension. Now that, that is why she is worth every return trip and why you will not regret hiring her.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin C

I couldn't have been happier with the services provided to my mom, bridal party and myself. Kelly and Corrie were beyond professional and made everyone feel and look gorgeous! They kept to the natural look yet I still felt glamourous! I couldn't have picked better makeup artists... Read More to take care of us on my special day. I highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin C

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Meg M

Kelly and Jared did an unbelievable job, as always. They have done all of my friend's weddings and so I didn't even question hiring anyone else when it was my turn. They perfect the flawless/natural look like no other, so you never look overdone, just your best! Thanks again... Read More for everything! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Annmarie S

Absolutely breath-taking! I had my makeup done for my sisters wedding one month ago and my makeup was done perfectly and it lasted all day/night long. They are truly artists and perfectionists, I highly recommend to anyone with a special occasion planned!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Christie T

Professional, great to work with, and my make up looked fabulous. I made an appointment to get my make up done for my engagement photos and worked with Christina. I am uncomfortable wearing much make up and she did such a great job I hired her for my wedding. My engagement... Read More photos came out better than I expected and I can't wait to see my wedding photos. When you feel confident it translates to your pictures. Christina at Blush will make you look and feel beautiful, I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Christine L

I cannot say enough great things about Blush and Kelly's excellent service! I chose Kelly and her team to do my make-up for my wedding, and was extremely happy with every detail! Kelly did a fantastic job at my trail -- she has such a great sense for things - the best color,... Read More tone, and look I was going for. She's truly an expert in her field and I always felt confident and comfortable with her work. Kelly and her assistant Jared (thank you also to Jared!) also did make-up for my bridesmaids the day of. Everyone looked amazing! We had seven bridesmaids and everyone looked so awesome -- a true example of how talented Kelly and her team really are. Thank you times a million for such a great experience! Everyone had such a great time getting ready the day of, and looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Tracie P

I could not have higher praise for Kelly and Blush. Kelly is one of the warmest, sweetest people you will ever meet, and she is incredibly passionate about her work. I didn't realize this until the day of the wedding, but the people who help with your day of beauty are a... Read More really intimate part of your day. Having someone as wonderful as Kelly to help bring it all together makes the experience that much more special. My makeup was truly amazing. I looked exactly like I hoped to look on my wedding day -- the most beautiful version of myself. I almost cried when I saw the finish product until Kelly told me "no tears!" I had a trial beforehand, which is such an important part of the process. Kelly even emailed back and forth with me afterwards with lipstick suggestions until we settled on the right color. We didn't have a bridal party, but Kelly also did my mother and mother-in-law's makeup. She did a spectacular job and they both looked incredibly beautiful. My MIL doesn't wear makeup often, whereas my mother had very specific ideas about her look, and Kelly managed to make them both happy and comfortable. Beautiful makeup can truly help reflect the joy and happiness of the day, and she did just that with our moms. Ours was a two bride wedding, and to top it all off, Kelly managed to convince my no-makeup-wearing bride-to-be to put on just a little something, which made it an even more fun and special experience. I truly cannot say enough great things about Kelly. She is so talented and so wonderful. Beauty is such an important part of feeling ready to walk down the aisle, and Kelly was the perfect person to help us feel our best on the most important day of our lives. I can't thank her or recommend her enough.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Charlene A

I am unsure that there are enough positive things to say about my experience with Blush. From my make-up trial to the day of, Kelly as well as her MAGNIFICENT team, made me feel like the prettiest, most special girl alive. I have truly never met a more positive, outgoing group... Read More of women who display such passion in what they do. I would recommend Kelly and her girls to anyone. Brides-to-be, if you want to look your most glamorous version of yourself then you NEED to book your wedding make-up with Blush!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 madeline s

3500 characters won't do justice to the incredible team we had in Kelly and Jared. Brides to be, let me save you much needed time and effort in your search for truly talented makeup artists... This is as far as you need to look. If you need any additional reassurance, a trip to... Read More their beautiful studio for a trial will make you fall in love with them as quickly as I did. I had to postpone my trial to the Friday before my wedding and showed up after clocking about 6 hours of sleep for the week. I can't believe I didn't take before and after pictures so I could share them here... It was unbelievable what Jared was able to do in about 45 mins max... Until my wedding day, I had never looked better or more rested. Simply put, his work is gorgeous. On the day of my wedding, Kelly and Jared made over a dozen of us (my wedding party of seven, our moms, aunts and 91 year old grandmother :)) look and feel the best we ever have. The group consensus after they left was that none of us could have been luckier. Every other bride or reviewer who's mentioned that Kelly and Jared might be the most kind, sincere and truly talented people they've ever met was dead on. I really can't say enough amazing things about them... You have to meet them and within about two minutes, you'll understand why everyone they work with gushes about how wonderful they are. Their presence was one of the best (and my favorite) parts of my wedding. Even though everything turned out well in the end for our ceremony and reception, we didn't get the weather we were hoping for and it rained throughout the entire ceremony and cocktail hour (and a half :). My wedding party and I had to make a run for the barn (where the ceremony and reception were held) from the main house (we had rented a private residence for our venue) in the rain... without umbrellas or any sort of covering. You would never be able to tell from the photos or way we looked that night. Everything stayed perfect and the pictures are flawless... Kelly and Jared are 100% responsible for that. We all love you both so much and I am forever thankful for the beautiful work you did and for making the entire process of getting ready fun for all of us. I can't wait to see you again - I know for sure there won't be another wedding for anyone in our group who's still single without you guys :) Thank you, thank you and a million more times...thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Hilary D

Absolutely amazing! Jared is fantastic! His calm demeanor and great sense of humor really put me, and members of my bridal party, at ease throughout the appointment! And his work is phenomenal - he is truly an artist - flawless yet natural-looking execution! wish he could do my... Read More makeup every day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Laura D

I recently got married this past June in Hingham. I had the pleasure of working with Jared as a makeup artist. He not only did a phenomenal job on myself and my bridal party as a makeup artist but also was very sweet and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. I would highly... Read More recommend Blush.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Holly m

The makeup for my wedding day could not have been more perfect. Kelly is the best - such a true artist! She so quickly understood the right colors and products to use so that I still looked like me - just a much more glamorous version! She is also such a pleasure to be around!... Read More So kind and funny. All of my bridesmaids also looked stunning! No need to look anywhere else, brides-to-be.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Johanna G

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding a few years back and the bride picked Blush to her makeup (as well as the bridesmaids). My makeup that day looked amazing and I always remembered what a fantastic job they'd done! So when it came time to pick a makeup artist for my own wedding, I... Read More immediately called Kelly! Kelly was booked on my wedding day but she set me up with Lauren and Jared. Lauren was thoughtful and attentive during my trial and my makeup was just perfect for my wedding day! Jared did an incredible job with my bridesmaids and particularly wow'ed my mother-in-law (which is no small feat!). The entire Blush team was fantastic to work with and I feel lucky to have had them on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/16/2015

I was so lucky to have Kelly on my wedding day. Kelly is an unbelievable artist. Everything about Blush's service was top of the line. I would highly recommend Blush, specifically Kelly for anyone looking for wedding day makeup for you and your bridesmaids.