Let me create your flawless wedding day look!

I will put my 22 years of makeup experience to work for you and create a look that is all your own for your big day. I provide on location airbrush makeup that will last through the night so all you have to worry about is making memories! I use only professional brand products that you know and love such as MAC, NARS, and Urban Decay just to name a few. I use the professional brand Temptu Airbrush system. Airbrush foundation is a waterproof, sweat and tear resistant product that will ensure a flawless look that you won't have to touch up all night.

Makeup Artists, Beauty

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kenzie K

Christine is UNBELIEVABLE!! Everyone looked amazing and Christine was so much fun to work with! We LOVED her, and we LOVED the airbrush makeup! Even on a hot day with lots of dancing my makeup stayed on all night and did not fade at all. And with how flawless the airbrush is... Read More and how well everything stays on, the price is very reasonable!! I HIGHLY recommend Blush Makeup Artistry! :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Camille R

Christine was just amazing! She was so sweet and just did an outstanding job! I would recommend her to any bride and bridal party! Just rocked!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Andrea G

This is the 2nd wedding I was a bridesmaid in that I had Christine from Blush do my makeup and each time she did an amazing job of us girls and the bride! She was very friendly, easy to talk to and work with and our makeup turned out beautiful. My friend (the bride) was hesitant... Read More of the fake lashes in the beginning because she didn't want them to feel strange, but everyone ended up loving them.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah M

Loved loved loved Blush and Christine! She made all of my girls look absolutely beautiful and I felt like a princess on my day. She showed up early and well prepared, she was super fun to work with, and made the whole process easy for me (a huge plus). Having an included trial... Read More was wonderful, so I felt more confident the day of. The makeup stayed on all day, through dancing and crying and all the crazy events! I can't say enough positive things about Christine, and would recommend her and Blush to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Brooke A

Christina was awesome! can’t believe how good my makeup turned out on my wedding day! I was so happy with it!! She’s also got a great personality and fun to work with, highly recommend her if you want your makeup to stay beautiful for the WHOLE day!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Danielle A

Christine was AMAZING to work with. She made me and my bridesmaids look and feel great. My mother-in-law decided the day of that she’d like her makeup done too and she was more than happy to fit her in last minute. My makeup lasted all night (even through the tears) and didn’t... Read More feel heavy on my face. Christine always answered my emails/texts and was very accommodating.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Melissa S

Omg the best best best makeup I have ever got!!!!! I wanna have her do my makeup for every event I have!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Bonnie H

Was blown away by what a great job Christine did - makeup was the exact look I wanted and amazed that it lasted all day - even after hours of dancing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Sarah A

Easy to work with, very professional, and does STUNNING work. She did all my sisters and myself, as well as mother, mother-in-law, and a few other people and everyone loved how they looked. Thanks for helping make the big day so memorable! We were rockin' the photos ;D

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Traci O

Christine was amazing to work with and answered all of my questions about pricing and day of logistics! She was able to show up on-site exactly on time and got through a total of 6 people in record breaking time! Choosing Blush for airbrush makeup was the one expense I... Read More absolutely do not regret! If you look good, you feel good and thank you to Christine for helping me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! Highly recommend to any future bride!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Caitlin S

Christine was amazing! She is an absolute pro at what she does, and I could not be happier with my wedding day makeup!! The airbrush makeup lasted all day, even in the July heat, and was so lightweight!! I would recommend Christine for any event in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Shane T

My make up was flawless all day. Airbrush makeup is definitely worth the money you spend and Blush is amazing. I got so many compliments on how natural my makeup looked. Thank you Blush!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Mariah C

Christine was so great!! I had a trial in April and my wedding in May and I'm so glad I did the trial. It was nice to see what it would look like and know what we needed to tweak. The day of the wedding Christine came to our venue in Downtown Omaha and did my bridesmaids, moms... Read More and grandmas. The total was 10 people, and it went very smooth and quick. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt beautiful. None of my bridal party had airbrush before and they loved it. The makeup lasted all night even with all the tears! I would recommend her to any bride looking for airbrush makeup.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lauren J

Christine did my makeup pretty much last minute for my wedding. I kept getting complements all day and my maid of honor wants her to do her makeup for special events. I loved it and it looked so natural. Thank you so much Christine!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Kyle S

I loved my make-up for my wedding! I don't usually wear a ton of make-up and I wanted to look like myself for my wedding (and my fiance, now husband wanted to make sure he could still see my freckles). My make-up looked so natural and beautiful and it looked amazing in our... Read More photos! If you are hesitant about getting your make-up done, I would totally recommend Christine. It took so much of my worry away and I loved how it looked and I still looked like myself. And it stayed on all day (even through the rain and my emotional tears!)

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jennifer C

I have had my makeup done by Blush (Christine) on several occasions (weddings, girls nights out, reunions) and my makeup always stands out. It's amazing how Christine is able to use such a wide variety of colors in her palette to always tailor my dress/outfit to my makeup. I... Read More love seeing my professional makeup compared to others because it never fails that mine is always the makeup that looks the most consistent, natural and always holds up. This past summer, on a 103 degree day, I was in a wedding at the Omaha zoo where we had to take outdoor pics for 90 minutes straight. Throughout the course of the pictures, you can see others makeup smudging and running, while mine stayed consistent. Even throughout the evening, I never have to touch up my face. Her experience and expertise make her the best in town, without question.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Sana W

Christine is absolutely fantastic. She was so generous during my trial and definitely knows her stuff. On the wedding day, she was like a breath of fresh air, a very relaxing personality on a busy day. She is timely and got all 5 bridesmaids and my makeup done with plenty of... Read More time to spare. We received compliments all night long about how fresh we looked! The makeup lasted from noon until midnight and I loved the gloss she gave me in my touch-up kit. I use it daily and it reminds me of that special day :) I would definitely hire her again!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Katie B

Christine is INCREDIBLE. She was super easy to work with and was able to create the exact look I was hoping for. I have had a ton of people ask me where I got my makeup done. Christine is able to make your makeup look not only flawless but natural as well; it doesn't look... Read More caked on or totally fake. I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Stephanie H

Christine was very personable and made getting my makeup done a fun experience for my wedding. It was nice because for the trial you go to her studio, but for the wedding she comes to you. I would certainly recommend her work, as I felt absolutely gorgeous and my makeup lasted... Read More until I took it off late that night.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Ryan B

Christine did an amazing job! She captured the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. She also did a fantastic job on the rest of the wedding party.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Deborah A

Christine saved me...I was literally 2 weeks away from my wedding when I decided I needed professional makeup. She was very accommodating and fit me in! Not only is she super quick, but it looks beautiful when she's finished. She's affordable and traveled to the place where we... Read More were getting ready. She even texted me the morning of my wedding and was able to come early!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Felesha P

Christine was an absolute ANGEL. I'm a happy-cryer and I knew after I became engaged and started planning our wedding that I would need some serious make up that will last through the tears. That's when I came across Christine! She was so nice, funny, and did an amazing job!... Read More AND she was fast! I got a million compliments, all of my girls looked AMAZING, and (not to sound egotistical) all of my pictures turned out great! And there wasn't any make up running down my face during our vows ;) I highly recommend booking Christine for your bridal makeup! If you're concerned about looking like you're wearing too much make up, don't worry; she makes you look like a natural beauty!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate O

Christine did an amazing job on me and my bridal party! She is so talented and made us all look and feel beautiful!. She was also very professional providing great communication, was on time and got us done with plenty of time to spare!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Ellen C

Christine did an absolutely outstanding job! She squeezed me in on her already busy schedule and made me look flawless. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jenny F

Great job! Loved my makeup...everything was perfect.

Christine Danderand

I have over 22 years experience in the makeup industry. My passion is working with brides to make them feel amazing on the biggest day of their lives! I specialize in makeup artistry and have mastered the techniques needed to create an amazing look for your big day. Let me put my experience to work for you to keep you looking flawless all day and night!