Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1826 Washington Ave, Saint Louis, MO (314) 400-8272

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Heather S

I have known Tara for over 15 years and used her services many times over the years. She is hands down the best MUA in the Metropolitan Saint Louis Area. She’s very knowledgeable and gives you exactly what you want. Every time, the finish product has been completely flawless.... Read More From a night out, to my maternity shoot and soon to be my wedding, Tara takes care of all my needs. I am honored to recommend her and her services. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Amega W

Tara did a fantastic job for my wedding day makeup and she’s the sweetest person. It was truly a pleasure to work with her, and I seriously felt like a model for the big day. My bridesmaids and Mom looked amazing too! We all have different ethnicities and skin tones. Tara was... Read More prepared and obviously has experience working with a variety of clients . I’ll absolutely have my makeup done by her for other special events in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Janeé H

Tara was absolutely amazing to work with on my wedding day. I have nothing but great things to say and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fabulous makeup artist! She made each of my bridesmaids look breathtakingly beautiful. The compliments they each received were... Read More endless. We could not be have been more pleased with her work. She is truly talented at what she does. Thank you so much Tara!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Veronica S

Tara was simply amazing!! She has a WONDERFUL spirit and great work ethic! It really shows in the great results she gets from her work. She truly took the time to tailor each look to fit each of my bridesmaids personality. She took extra care with me as well and just was... Read More pleasant to have around on my special day!! She's my first choice and I'll go back to her again!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley E

Tara was absolutely amazing! She was very professional, and was a joy to be around. She made me, my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law look beautiful. Everyone's makeup looked so nice without being to heavy. We got compliments all day and night (even after sweating on the... Read More dance floor!)

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Nikeisha W

Tara is simply amazing! I was referred by my sister and other women who frequent Tara's studio, Blush on the Boulevard. I booked Tara for my consultation. She made me feel so comfortable and her studio is very serene and cozy. She made me look so natural and beautiful. On my... Read More wedding day, Tara was prompt and well prepared. There were minor issues with lighting at my church, but Tara is so gifted that she was able to adjust and find a location in the church to set up. While doing my makeup, she calmed me down and made sure I was okay. We had a great conversation---it felt like we were all family! My makeup was flawless, natural and so beautiful! Not to mention it lasted for hours! I danced the night away and there were no makeup smears anywhere! I highly recommend Tara. She's very skilled at what she does!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 shawna b

Love Tara!!she slayed my bridal party, was professional, down to earth, and prompt. We all thank her for allowing her talent to make us beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Adrienne F

I have been going to Tara for my makeup for several years. Even when I moved to Kanas City, I still got my make-up done by Tara for special events back in St. Louis when I visited. When I got engaged I knew immediately I wanted Tara to be the MUA for me and my bridal party. I... Read More booked her a year in advance because I didn't want anyone else to get my date. What I love about her make-up is that is reveals a naturally enhanced you, even with a full face done with contouring and lashes. My bridal party love their makeup. Many of them had been in other weddings recently with different MUAs and they said Tara was the best hands down. My mom and mother-in-law looked amazing and both wished Tara lived in their cities. I flew her out to Dallas and paid for her hotel for the wedding weekend because she is soooo worth it to have the naturally glam look for my wedding. I didn't feel overly made up and the products she use are not heavy. I can't wait to get back to St. Louis so she can do my make-up again!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Candace H

Tara did an amazing job on myself and our entire wedding party! She asked the right questions to give you the desired look you are going for. I was very satisfied on my wedding day; her professionalism, punctuality and talent is like no other. Thank you for making my wedding day... Read More a breeze. I recommended her to my friend who's wedding I am in and she will be doing our makeup for her wedding as well! I can't wait!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lakisha G

Tara did a fantastic job on my makeup for wedding. Not only did she make me looking like a princess I absolutely left like one. If there is anyone that is looking for a MUA artist in the St Louis area I highly recommend Tara she is very professional and good at what she does.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Darci K

Tara took me and my wedding party on as clients only a month before my wedding day after another artist was extremely unprofessional and bailed on me. In the consultation Tara asked all the right questions and was very patient with me-- I had never had my makeup done before. On... Read More the wedding day she arrived on time and setup her station in my hotel suite and moved through my mom, mother in law and 5 bridesmaids and everyone looked amazing and was ready on time for photos. The party was made up of many skin tones ( white, black, latina and asian) and I was a bit concerned that she would be able to do everyone's makeup because of the wide range but she reassured me and EVERYONE looked beautiful just like she said. Her prices are comparable to other makeup services but her work is utterly outstanding and a step above the rest. She is a true professional and she made me look amazing for my special day! I can't wait for another excuse to go have my makeup done by Tara. I highly highly recommend Tara and Blush on the Boulevard.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Dominique W

Thank you Tara for making me and the girls look glamorous!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tasha T

To say Tara is a great MUA is an understatement. Tars is the EPITOME of MUAs. I had the privilege of securing her for both my engagement photos and my wedding day. Both sessions, I had no idea of the look I was going for. All I knew was I wanted to look absolutely amazing... Read More and Tara delivered beyond my expectations! For my wedding day, I remember looking in mirror (while still wearing my bonnet) and thinking "WOW." You know your MUA is EVERYTHING when you can rock a bonnet (while awaiting final touches for hair) & still spark that type of reaction. I looked and felt like a million bucks! I also had a 2nd dress for the reception. Tara came up with a look that complimented both. She was also very thoughtful and sent me with a lip color that totally transformed me for my 2nd look. Not if but WHEN you book Tara for any event, you will not be disappointed. She is the ABSOLUTE best! Also her professionalism and amazing personality is just what a bride needed to calm her nerves on her big day.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Dana R

Tara's work is fantastic. I wanted a very clean/neat look for my wedding. I wanted makeup to enhance my natural face, but not dramatically change my look. She did just that! Her makeup was perfect! I looked like a celebrity version of myself. :) She's also very punctual, which... Read More I appreciated. Wedding days can be hectic, but Tara finished my entire wedding party's makeup in record time.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Erica D

Tara is awesome! I knew I wanted Tara to do my makeup for my wedding prior to me getting engaged, lol. She did not disappoint! Tara completed 10 looks for my wedding party and we all looked and felt amazing! So amazing that we didn't want to take our makeup off, lol. She did... Read More an excellent job! I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Courtney L

Tara was recommended to be by a college colleague and now internet sensation MUA Alex Butler. Tara did not disappoint. Tara did my make up for my wedding, my bridesmaids and mother. We were all different tones and skin types and she brought the best in each of us. She was... Read More accommodating and professional. I am also a performer and Tara is who I go to for my killer looks.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren W

Always a pleasure to work with Tara! She did wonders for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! Every girl felt and looked absolutely gorgeous. She helps with wedding jitters, is punctual and jams out with you all while enhancing your natural beauty. Give her any look and she... Read More can pull it off with ease. With all of the stress of a wedding, I knew that my makeup was something that I did not have to worry about! (And it lasted all day/night!) If you want someone with outstanding talent, who is serious about her craft and also fun to work with then Contact Tara! 😘

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christin S

I have witnessed her work many times through my best friends!! She is an AMAZING artist and I already knew who I was booking for my wedding! And she did an OUTSTANDING job of making me naturally stunning on my big day. I highly recommend her services and I look forward to her... Read More gracing my face again in the future!! Continue to be a blessing TARA!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 TANISHA T

Tara did such an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I received so many compliments. Her hands are truly gifted. Best MUA in Saint Louis hands down. I booked her for my bridal shower as well as my wedding, she made my... Read More ALL of my bridesmaids look flawless and feel amazing AND IT LASTED ALL NIGHT. I will definitely book her for all of my future engagements and I recommend you do the same.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashell S

Amazing! She does such a great job and has a great personality. During my wedding she was so much more than a make up artist, she was also the person that helped to keep me calm and gave so many helpful hints. She got to know each and every single one of my bridesmaids and... Read More is so comfortable to be around! She beat our faces to the GAWDS honey and I will def be booking with her again in the future! Amazing amazing Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Staci N

Tara is such an amazing makeup artist and she is so much fun! All of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and I felt beautiful as well! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Terra C

Tara is the epiotim of a professional. I had the pleasure of working with Tara twice before my wedding day which was on January 2nd 2016 and the entire experience was amazing! From day one we were able to connect and crest a plan for my big day. All in all we coordinated make... Read More for 13 people in just under 3 hours!! The team at Blush really worked wonders and everyone look flawless. We had our makeup completed at 11:30 and it literally lasted over 12 hours. No one wanted to wash their face because the makeup was that good, lol! Hands down, Blush on the Boulevard is worth every penny!! From the ambiance, professionalism, work ethic and commitment to her craft, Tara is simply a genius and has a beautiful soul to boot! I look forward to working with Tara the future for special events. Book her now as she fills up quickly.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Shanell J

Tara is a very professional and promt make-up artist! My appointments always start and end by the time scheduled. She did my make-up for both my bridal shower and wedding and her work was simply amazing! Tara really loves what she do and I would recommend her as a make-up artist... Read More for ANY OCCASSION!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Karla P

Simply amazing!! Those are the best words to describe Tara and her gift. I've used her services on multiple occasions and I've never been disappointed. She is very professional and timely. In July 2016 she did the makeup for my wedding party (9) and the common question of the... Read More night was "Who did your ladies make-up?" Not only were we all beautiful but the make-up lasted the entire day. If you're looking for a MUA look no further. Tara is the one!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Briana S

I used Tara's services for my wedding and I absolutely lovedddd my makeup! Tara was so professional and her service was amazing! I had a bridal party of 14 women and each one was absolutely stunning! I would absolutely recommend her, she's the best in all of St. Louis!!