You will be blown away by how STUNNING you look!

There is no question that the Blush on the Boulevard team creates the most beautiful looks for their brides. From red carpet to soft and nautral, their flawless applications leave their clients in awe. Their attention to detail and punctuality sets them apart from the rest. Do not miss this experience!

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

1826 Washington Ave, Saint Louis, MO (314) 400-8272

She Will Make Your Natural Beauty Pop!

Reviewed on 1/07/2014 Halima R

I deem my self lucky to have snagged one of the hottest MUAs in the St. Louis Metro area...Ms. Tara Lowery!!!! From my initial consultation online booking (very well put together site too!) to her responsiveness and most importantly her positive vibe - was like working with... Read More a celebrity MUA who's worked with dozens of A-listers, Ms. Tara makes you feel like your VIP all the way! One the day of my wedding, Tara had the "daunting pleasure" of completing 10 faces for myself and entire bridal party. Not only did she arrive before schedule, but was ahead of schedule throughout the entire day of beauty - the true essence of a consummate professional! I would highly recommend Tara for any of your events where you want to look and feel your best - she will definitely give you that star treatment!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Ashley R

I actually hired Tara after seeing her work online. I was so impressed that we didn't have a consultation before the day of the wedding. I knew I had picked the perfect make up artist! Gorgeous is one way to describe how me and my 6 bridesmaids felt after Tara did our makeup.... Read More Most of my bridesmaids don't wear any make up ever and they LOVED it! Tara was professional and arrived on time which is extremely important. All of my girls looked and felt beautiful!

Supreme in Service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 chantel r

I am SO HAPPY with the way my makeup turned out for my Fall Wedding Reception. Tara is the SUPREME in Service and a master of her trade. Guests were simply BLOWN AWAY with how wonderful my makeup looked. My pictures turned out excellent and I wasn't nervous at all because Tara's... Read More portfolio speaks volumes. She is helpful, creative, and very professional. Without hesitation I would refer any bride in the St. Louis area to her studio.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Dominique W

Thank you Tara for making me and the girls look glamorous!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tasha T

To say Tara is a great MUA is an understatement. Tars is the EPITOME of MUAs. I had the privilege of securing her for both my engagement photos and my wedding day. Both sessions, I had no idea of the look I was going for. All I knew was I wanted to look absolutely amazing... Read More and Tara delivered beyond my expectations! For my wedding day, I remember looking in mirror (while still wearing my bonnet) and thinking "WOW." You know your MUA is EVERYTHING when you can rock a bonnet (while awaiting final touches for hair) & still spark that type of reaction. I looked and felt like a million bucks! I also had a 2nd dress for the reception. Tara came up with a look that complimented both. She was also very thoughtful and sent me with a lip color that totally transformed me for my 2nd look. Not if but WHEN you book Tara for any event, you will not be disappointed. She is the ABSOLUTE best! Also her professionalism and amazing personality is just what a bride needed to calm her nerves on her big day.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Dana R

Tara's work is fantastic. I wanted a very clean/neat look for my wedding. I wanted makeup to enhance my natural face, but not dramatically change my look. She did just that! Her makeup was perfect! I looked like a celebrity version of myself. :) She's also very punctual, which... Read More I appreciated. Wedding days can be hectic, but Tara finished my entire wedding party's makeup in record time.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Erica D

Tara is awesome! I knew I wanted Tara to do my makeup for my wedding prior to me getting engaged, lol. She did not disappoint! Tara completed 10 looks for my wedding party and we all looked and felt amazing! So amazing that we didn't want to take our makeup off, lol. She did... Read More an excellent job! I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Courtney L

Tara was recommended to be by a college colleague and now internet sensation MUA Alex Butler. Tara did not disappoint. Tara did my make up for my wedding, my bridesmaids and mother. We were all different tones and skin types and she brought the best in each of us. She was... Read More accommodating and professional. I am also a performer and Tara is who I go to for my killer looks.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren W

Always a pleasure to work with Tara! She did wonders for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! Every girl felt and looked absolutely gorgeous. She helps with wedding jitters, is punctual and jams out with you all while enhancing your natural beauty. Give her any look and she... Read More can pull it off with ease. With all of the stress of a wedding, I knew that my makeup was something that I did not have to worry about! (And it lasted all day/night!) If you want someone with outstanding talent, who is serious about her craft and also fun to work with then Contact Tara! 😘

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Christin S

I have witnessed her work many times through my best friends!! She is an AMAZING artist and I already knew who I was booking for my wedding! And she did an OUTSTANDING job of making me naturally stunning on my big day. I highly recommend her services and I look forward to her... Read More gracing my face again in the future!! Continue to be a blessing TARA!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 TANISHA T

Tara did such an amazing job on my makeup for my engagement photos. Not only did I look amazing, I felt amazing. I received so many compliments. Her hands are truly gifted. Best MUA in Saint Louis hands down. I booked her for my bridal shower as well as my wedding, she made my... Read More ALL of my bridesmaids look flawless and feel amazing AND IT LASTED ALL NIGHT. I will definitely book her for all of my future engagements and I recommend you do the same.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Ashell S

Amazing! She does such a great job and has a great personality. During my wedding she was so much more than a make up artist, she was also the person that helped to keep me calm and gave so many helpful hints. She got to know each and every single one of my bridesmaids and... Read More is so comfortable to be around! She beat our faces to the GAWDS honey and I will def be booking with her again in the future! Amazing amazing Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Staci N

Tara is such an amazing makeup artist and she is so much fun! All of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and I felt beautiful as well! Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Terra C

Tara is the epiotim of a professional. I had the pleasure of working with Tara twice before my wedding day which was on January 2nd 2016 and the entire experience was amazing! From day one we were able to connect and crest a plan for my big day. All in all we coordinated make... Read More for 13 people in just under 3 hours!! The team at Blush really worked wonders and everyone look flawless. We had our makeup completed at 11:30 and it literally lasted over 12 hours. No one wanted to wash their face because the makeup was that good, lol! Hands down, Blush on the Boulevard is worth every penny!! From the ambiance, professionalism, work ethic and commitment to her craft, Tara is simply a genius and has a beautiful soul to boot! I look forward to working with Tara the future for special events. Book her now as she fills up quickly.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Shanell J

Tara is a very professional and promt make-up artist! My appointments always start and end by the time scheduled. She did my make-up for both my bridal shower and wedding and her work was simply amazing! Tara really loves what she do and I would recommend her as a make-up artist... Read More for ANY OCCASSION!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Karla P

Simply amazing!! Those are the best words to describe Tara and her gift. I've used her services on multiple occasions and I've never been disappointed. She is very professional and timely. In July 2016 she did the makeup for my wedding party (9) and the common question of the... Read More night was "Who did your ladies make-up?" Not only were we all beautiful but the make-up lasted the entire day. If you're looking for a MUA look no further. Tara is the one!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Briana S

I used Tara's services for my wedding and I absolutely lovedddd my makeup! Tara was so professional and her service was amazing! I had a bridal party of 14 women and each one was absolutely stunning! I would absolutely recommend her, she's the best in all of St. Louis!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Elizabeth W

Tara was so accommodating, and the makeup looked amazing on everyone!!! I would recommend her to everyone who is wanting their makeup done for anything!!! She was fun, and it was an incredible experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Regina H

Tara has exceptional service! She was ver professional and has the perfect personality. She did my girls and myself make up for my wedding day and I will definitely recommend her to any and everyone! I will always use her for my make up needs for special events!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Paula R

I utilized Tara services on several occasions and she has always been professional. Tara is a true artist, I am confident in letting her do what she does best and I have never been disappointed. I would recommend Tara at the drop of a hat. Tara is truly amazing at what she... Read More does, amazing service, great atmosphere, and great conversation.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Alexia F

Tara is extremely great. She arrived on time, and got all of my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and me (the bride) done in a timely manor. She even worked with me and my mom for consultation. Her prices for the wedding packages are great and very reasonable

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Rissy S

Tara is very good at what she does....She be on time.......Make u feel very pretty and confident she did a very amazing on my wedding party and also myself ...for my day 9/24/16😍 She have u looking very natural and soft..I would recommend her to anyone.....Great job and thanks... Read More for all u did💓

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Dionnah J

Tara is amazing. I'm biased because she's my best friend. But she does an amazing job, her work is flawless. She is professional and she connects to her clients. she takes a lot of pride in her work. If you look at the picture of my bridesmaids they all look so beautiful,... Read More including Tara because she was in my wedding. sometimes it's hard to work with family and friends but not Tara. I can't say enough about her. my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

She is an absolute artist! She owns this craft. I love my new look! I feel beautiful, young, and confident. She's truly amazing. COMPLETE MAKEOVER💄

makeup = flawless

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Lindsay R

Tara Lowery is a magician! I consider myself a pretty woman at baseline but Tara uses her make up brushes to transform you into fabulous. I did not recognize myself when she applied my make up for my engagement photos/bridal consultation. I was so impressed I booked her for my... Read More wedding 8 months in advance. She also applied makeup for my mother and my bridesmaids. She embellishes your natural beauty. My husband loved my look and I consider Tara a part of my glam squad forever!

Tara Lowery

Tara Lowery is a Makeup Artist and Owner of Blush on the Boulevard in Downtown St Louis. This former basketball standout at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte began her career as a Makeup Artist just 5 years ago. Her passion for the wedding industry and love for servicing others has made her one of the industry's leading Bridal Makeup Artists. You want to work with her!